Pregnant Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Vidigal Tour with Will Smith

Pregnant Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Vidigal Tour with Will Smith

Kim Kardashian holds hands with her boyfriend Kanye West while on a walking tour of Vidigal on Sunday (January 10) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 32-year-old pregnant reality star and her beau were joined by Will Smith.

“Good morning Brazil!!!!” she tweeted that morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

The couple stopped to take some photos on Kim‘s camera while enjoying the gorgeous views of the beach.

The day before, Kim showed off her baby bump while sightseeing some more with Kanye.

pregnant kim kardashian  kanye west vidigal tour with will smith 01
pregnant kim kardashian  kanye west vidigal tour with will smith 02
pregnant kim kardashian  kanye west vidigal tour with will smith 03
pregnant kim kardashian  kanye west vidigal tour with will smith 04
pregnant kim kardashian  kanye west vidigal tour with will smith 05

ABC

I’m a 3mo pregnant lady andd my obgyn restrict me from wearing hi heels and travelling. I just cant understand why on earth Kim s travelling -AROUND THE WORLD- wearing those shoes?

Safireskeye @ 02/11/2013 at 4:45 am

How is it possible that her high heels haven’t buckled from under all of that weight? I understand that she’s not fat, just pregnant. Still…

LawStudent @ 02/11/2013 at 4:45 am

She looks so “stressed.”

Walking on crumbling streets in high heels while pregnant. Yup. That seems safe..not.

The way she ALWAYS wears heels is not sexy.. There needs to be balance .. she doesnt have a cute casual look and her day to day look is tacky.. I hate when girls dress down all the time and the same goes for girls dressing up all the time.. put some cute jeans or shorts on and some sandals or cute sneakers and really explore Brazil.. then at night put the dress and heels on and go out.. whats the problem .. shes tacky..

programa de índio @ 02/11/2013 at 6:08 am

tour of Vidigal to see how people live in the favelas of Rio ¬¬

@Miss Fox:

Just because ur pregnant doesn’t mean u have to sit at home and do nothing, that’s just an excuse lazy people use

she has beautiful face,but she is stupid woman,because she doesn’ t understand which clothes is wearing for walk on streets,shooping ,red carpet…..,for her heels go everywhere.

@Miss Fox:

Oh, but she’s using the excuse that her doctor told her stress is no good for her baby so she can milk her divorce. What an idiot!

@Rocky:

That;s what I thought too. For someone whose complaining about stress and harming the fetus she is doing mighty fine. You would think that for a daughter of a lawyer she could be sharp but she’s just giving to much fodder for the other side to use against her.

That is Y she is kim K, she can travel, wear, or do whatever she wants, she can afford it, and you whatever you call yourself when are u also going to make something of yourself, so that we can also comment about you and life MMMM……im waiting!!!!!

Stress is not good for any pregnant lady, Y is it called an excuse when it comes to Kim,,,OH!! I know the answear to that, and what amazise me is that majority of people you can hear them saying I’m so stress I need a holiday, so Y is it wrong when people who can afford to travel anywhere, do so if they are stress!!! kwa,,,,kwa,,,kwa,,, Kimmy enjoy ur pregnancy dear and as long as you’ve got the clear from your doctors, GO AHEAD, GET FAT, WEAR HILLS & TARVEL!!!! CAUSE U CAN.

freya @ 02/11/2013 at 8:07 am #10

*************************************************
Having a parent as a lawyer does not make one smart.

zey @ 02/11/2013 at 5:52 am #5

*********************************

There is nothing wrong with dressing down in your daily life, around and about the town, or on vacation.

Married to one man, pregnant by another. So classy.

Where’s Kanye when Taylor really need him?

@SA.GIRL:

Oh please, if she was really concerned for that baby she wouldn’t be wearing heels on cobbled and unpaved streets. Do you see anyone else doing that? NO. And the last two threads have her wearing a dress with a tail that she can trip over. She hasn’t stopped working or done anything else in her life to alleviate the stress. For all we know she isn’t really pregnant and will cry miscarriage to get her divorce. She is a fame ho and will do anything to stay in the limelight. In one ep she is complaining she can’t get preggers and then voila here she is pregnant and complaining about it. Most of us wish she would just SHUT UP. And if she falls in those heels on those unpaved paths and loses the *baby* is she going to blame Kris Humphries for it? Stress? No I don’t think so…try heels.

She looks great and relaxed. A lot of Kanye is what the doctor ordered…

Kim is a typical attention ***** nothing more if her unborn child was in danger she wouldn’t be allowed to travel it’s called being on bed rest like Mariah Carey was with her twins for the last 3.5 months of her pregnancy due to life threatening complications don’t be stupid. Kim thinks she has to wear heals everywhere because she’s short she’ll eventually later in the pregnancy have to switch to flats because of swollen feet

Kim looks pretty, if she wants to wear heels all the time then more power to her.

Lol first of all, what on earth is Kanye wearing… seriously. Also, why is Kim wearing heels while exploring Brazil??? Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE heels, but shouldn’t she be wearing something else while travelling… I just feel like they’re trying too hard ALL the time….

Aranka Paul @ 02/12/2013 at 7:13 am

Thank God she hasn’t visited New England in the past few days. We had three feet of snow and some streets are still so blocked by snow drifts and unplowed snow that they are virtually unpassable. She wouldn’t wear high heels, I guarantee you. You just about need the fisherman’s boots to get around. That is what is so rediculous about this broad. I have seen Kate Middleton in boots, heavy sweaters, heavy coats walking the dog, in flats and low heel sandals and I have seen her all glammed up for the occasion. Kim Kardashian doesn’t dress for the occasion, she makes every outing (no matter how insignificant) an “Occasion”. Brazilians must be saying ” what the fu%%…..” what kind of aliens have invaded Brazil. She doesn’t think or she refuses to think that she is a subject of redicule. And what is with these dresses with the long tails that she needs to hold up when walking. OMG this poor creature is totally insufferable. I bet that when she passes on, they’ll find her brain encrusted in svarowski’s crystals and her (you guessed it) lined in platinum.

@Aranka Paul: actually we brazilians ourselves are the idiots who brought these people here, paying $$$$$$$

@klyn: I agree. I wore heels up until I had both my kids. You just have to be careful.