Vanessa Hudgens & Matt Damon: Naeem Khan Fashion Show!

Vanessa Hudgens & Matt Damon: Naeem Khan Fashion Show!

Vanessa Hudgens dolls up while attending the Naeem Khan Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Tuesday (February 12) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress was seen posing for photogs with Shay Mitchell and Matt Damon, who brought his wife Luciana.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Brooke Shields was also spotted attending the fashion show.

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was stylish while attending the Jenny Packham Fashion Show.

FYI: Vanessa is carrying an Oroton clutch.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Matt Damon attending the Naeem Khan Fashion Show

vanessa hudgens matt damon naeem khan fashion show 01
vanessa hudgens matt damon naeem khan fashion show 10
vanessa hudgens matt damon naeem khan fashion show 11

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Poor Matt Damon, OSCAR WINNER, forced to pose with that girl from High School Musical.

im sure V is so excited

@Alaia:
why would he? a couple of years ago he talked about her too, i think he knows her.

she looks stunning

she looks amazing, i love the dress.

@Alaia: they met 4 years ago, Vanessa also knows Luciana and their daughters.

GORGEOUS. I think she looks lovely in what ever colour she wears

*full fangirl mode* V and Matt!

@Alaia:
i think they know each other.

Looks like she had an amazing time, love her dress

She really looks cute here – love her hair! And that dress works really well on her

she’s just too cute here and I love her dress! She IS dressing her age, lovely.

she has an amazing body.

Pattycake @ 02/12/2013 at 6:43 pm

I think it’s beautiful and I LOVE the color scheme! Elegant and also very classy. KUDOS Vanessa.

They love her legs.

What an amazing dress, i think that colour looks so great on her. Her last 3 looks have been gorgeous.

I guess her career (or lack thereof) isn’t going too well. All she does is change 5 times a day for all of these generic brands.

Did anyone ever noticed Shay has a lazy eye?

@Yohji:
she has been invited, and she even declined a couple of shows, and right now she is at a private Spring Breakers screening.

Haters Suck! @ 02/12/2013 at 6:50 pm

Vanessa high styling an profiling I like it. She looks great.

woow, she looks gorgeous

@Pattycake:
I agree, the color combination of her outfit is amazing !

flawless as usual.

She looks gorgeous and I love him !!!

abbimorgan @ 02/12/2013 at 7:01 pm

this is so GOOD¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ im feeling good

awwwwww i just love it….<3<3 Vanessa looks so awesome in that blue dress … she's so pretty and has the most pretty smile EVER♥

Awwwww Vanessa looks so flawless… love it<3<3 love her style, FANTASTIC♥ lover her dress and the make up Perfect♥

love vanessa in that asian-inspired dress. and the color is wow!!!!

Aw, I wonder if he’s still her celebrity crush.

from the looks of things matts wife has another insurance policy in her stomach.so much for no more children.

@Alaia: Actually, he brought her up one time while accepting an award.
@Yohji: lol she has 4 movies coming out this year. Her career is not lacking by any means.

Love seeing Vanessa in fashion week wearing gorgeous clothes. I especially like this electric blue number. Her updo simple yet stylish. I think it complements her out fit.

Okay, I’ve had enough of her already. Does she really need to attend EVERY show at New York fashion week. She needs to moderate herself. I’m confused as to why she inspires so much sycophancy- maybe it’s an American thing, because the thing she has ever been in was High School musical & that was in 2008!

@Emily, that’s what celebrities do, besides they get invites and are even given clothes to wear by the designers themselves at their shows . This is a marketing/ advertising strategy. What I live about Vanessa is that she has her own style. Besides it is evident that you are no fan of hers as you have not been following her career. She has done more than HSM, I can assure you.

She hates Filipino people and never associates with her own kind. I never see her with a Filipino boy, why?

@BOHJI: Yeah, but the REAL celebrities attend fashion shows in moderation (attend maybe two or three shows a YEAR, not a day). Vanessa is just soaking up the attention. She’s not relevant especially compared to the real fashion darlings of young Hollywood like Rooney Mara.

Haters Suck! @ 02/12/2013 at 7:58 pm

@pino
So flilipino people should only be around flilipinos? That’s racist don’t you think?
@alaia
When you get invited to these events you attend as many as u want. Till then it’s not your call. If Vanessa is invited to these events and she wants to go to as many as she wants that’s her call.

I ADORE this look on her! It fits her body SO perfectly, the color is amazing on her, and her hair complements the dress beautifully. Perfect dress to show her petite toned body.

@Pinoy: lol yes, she hates Filipino people. That’s why she co-hosted an event last year celebrating Filipino heritage with other famous Filipinos.
@Emily and @Alaia Since when is there a rule about how many events she’s allowed to attend? If she’s invited to be there (Diane Von Furstenberg actually sent her flowers) then why not? It’s extra publicity for when she starts promoting SB next week.

@Alaia: Rooney Mara? Seriously? I’m sorry, but Vanessa is a far more lovely advertisement for a designer’s clothes. I mean, look at her. Doesn’t it make you want to go out and buy this dress? That’s the reason celebs are invited and given outfits to wear when they attend and sit front row. Vanessa is in NYC, is young and beautiful, why not invite her? It’s great advertising.

Mara Rooney is better looking and she isn’t a stumpy dumpy FLIP midget like Vanessa.

@Go Mara: I beg to differ, sweetheart.

@Go Mara: Oh, and aren’t you so classy and racist?

She’s in N.Y., she’s being invited,why not attend? Apples and oranges again you prefer whoever we like Vanessa. Only difference is this is Vanessa thread not whoever it is you’re trying to sell.

@Tina, you got it right. This is a Vanessa thread and we can fawn over Vanessa as much as we want. She represents all the petite beauties out there.
@ Go Mara, why don’t you stay on your idol’s thread and stay positive there instead of coming here insulting midgets and short people in general. It is people like you who put us humans to shame.

@BOHJI:

I don’t think that this is how it works. Not every celebrity attends events to which they are invited. If anything it is the exact opposite. The real A-List celebrities probably don’t need to sit front row at fashion week to garner publicity because they’re too busy actually working or they know that they have projects coming out in the future that will bring them the right kind of attention.

I looked on IMDb to see of there was something I has missed as regards to her career & it seems that she hasn’t really made anything noteworthy since HSM. I feel sorry for her because it’s very competitive out there for actresses in her age group – Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Kirsten Stewart, Elizabeth Olsen, Hailee Steinfield, Emma Watson, Emily Browning, Mia Wasikowska, Shailene Woodley. I doubt any of them would swap the parts they’ve been given for hers in Spring Breakers.

Why does Vanessa always do that face where it looks like she’s pursing her lips and sucking in her cheeks?? It looks odd!!

Speechless. Dress on point..love the color and the fit. Love the makeup and the hair. This s truly one of her best looks. And Matt Damon too,

@Go Mara: Is that all you’ve got…to pull the racist card? You’re pathetic. Enlighten yourself honey..beauty comes in a variety of packages. Vanessa looked stunning.

@Emily:

Another idiot arrives – shes attending the ones she was invited too dummy

@Go Mara:

Mara Rooney in person (yes I’ve met her) is a ashen pale, too thin girl who rarely wears anything that looks good on her,

@emily, now who is comparing Vanessa to A listers? One doesn’t have to be an A lister to have fans and be popular, don’t you know that?. Vanessa happens to be a favourite of JJ’s and I’m not complaining. Not happy with JJ, why there are plenty of other celeb threads n sites to visit, so why choose this one just to vent your opinion if you think she is not worth the publicity and attention?

Irish Rosie @ 02/13/2013 at 12:58 am

Such a hot couple. He knows how TO SATISFY HER with PLEASURE by LICKING ALL OVER HER LEGS, and burying his TONGUE DEEP INSIDE HER BODY, SAVORING the Taste, and he uses ROMANCE TOYS from AthenaToysDotcom

I agree with everyone who said that the blue looks great on her, but truth be told, Vanessa looks good in just about every color. Remember that beautiful yellow dress she wore during the Journey 2 promotion? And she looks good in red as well.

florence2 @ 02/13/2013 at 4:13 am

I’m guessing that a pregnancy will be announced soon because in picture 1 and 2 she looks like she has a small baby bump it would’nt t sprise me if she is and what great news it would be for her and Austin

@florence2: OMG, would you just zip it? You think everyone who dates should immediately get married and have babies. Hello? How ridiculous is that. And I see nothing but her usual, petite figure. Looking just fine. You don’t know if he is the right guy for her. He is 21. He is just not ready for that. Nor is she.

????????? @ 02/13/2013 at 7:32 am

as with her last outfit (jumpsuit) she looks stunning and suits Blue.

Also she is coming out with a fashion line. This is something she is passionate about. Let her enjoy her life. Green (as in envy) is never a good color.

@Yohji: did u notice than these brands pick successful celebrities to dress their clothes at fashion weeks? so your argument is not valid

@thetis:

I think that you have actually reaffirmed the point that I was making. When ANY celebrity feels the need to attend this many events it demonstrates a certain kind of desperation on their part. You don’t need to go to everything that you are invited to. I’m sure that the actresses that I’ve named are invited to everything but are more selective as to which they accept.

I think that it’s ridiculous that people are discouraged from expressing their opinions here if they’re not necessarily the same as everybody else. This is not a Vanessa Hudgens fan site but a thread on a social media site & so anyone is allowed to comment on it.

As regards to my being jealous of an non A-list actress (your words not my own) there are plenty of other actresses whose career & looks I would be more likely to envy.

italian mom @ 02/13/2013 at 10:22 am

Vanessa loves fashion, gets invitations, dresses their best dresses fully enjoying this time of feminine luxury and we get to see her, as beautiful as she can be. Maybe she even get payed for having the time of her life doing something that she loves very much.
Who knows the future? Where there is a passion there is a way.
Very happy for Vanessa coming to Europe soon. Keep warm girl. This morning -12 °Celsius and spectacular snowy hills and mountains.

@Emily, Vanessa loves attending fashion shows because she loves fashion period. If it helps with her profiling why the hell not? You think it desperation, I beg to differ. She is doing what she loves. As Tina says she is planning her own clothing line. Firstly, you say that she is not an A lister and now it is desperation. What other critique are you conjuring up next ?

Oh gosh. I am so sorry that I am such a stupid moron and that I made such an idiotic comment. I have mental problems.

Vanessa is such a hottie!

@maria: No, you have it wrong. These so called stars get pregnant and than they might get married. They are nothing but a lot of trash and so is she.

@Pithy: And you are pathetic with that statement. She was with ONE guy for 5 years and did not get pregnant and now has been with Austin for over a year. So she’s had plenty of time and has not. Your definition of trashy does not apply to her.

You can’t win with these people.Last year she only attended a couple of shows, it was because she wasn’t good enough, this year she attends, she’s desperate. She’s in N.Y.,she has the time (next week she’ll start promoting SB), she has her own line coming out and SHE WAS INVITED. Of course she changes clothes, part of sitting on the front roll and walking the carpet is to wear that DESIGNERS clothes.

kelly martineau @ 02/13/2013 at 5:13 pm

Like that color on her. The dress is ok. Guess her career is going to the dumpers. V has non thing going for her. Because shes following big lips around.

so happy she is nominated @ KSA.
Go girl!!!

VANESSA is making me sad …her style sucks now…dresses worse than people I knw. I used to loveeee her style she was my go to. Like yea i get it you llove the bohy look ….its more than fashion to you but theres way to make that look nice and expensive. Hence…..Rachel Zoe. Looks like she never has her hair or make up fully done now …her outfits are like things my parents wld pick out and id cry about having to wear them …and to fashion week? ayayay shes such a cute girl but what on earth ….her jewelry sucks too and its like 54 rings bracelets and necklaces that dont really match …yea thats getting old…

Apples and oranges. When she was a teen she dressed as a teen. Now she’s an adult she dresses as one. Again for the hundredth time the clothes are provided by the designers.

@tina: And I think she looks fabulous! I read that James Franco mentioned how great it was to work with Vanessa on Spring Breakers, while he was doing promo for Oz today. Very cool. Her co-stars always have a great time working with her.

@maria do you have a link of that interview?

@yets: I didn’t see a video, but apparently it was during a press junket for Oz. Will post if I see one. I did see that she is in Paris, and was grabbed by an overzealous fan. Scary. She’s so little.

Vanessa is gorgeous in blue and nice to see V posing for pic beside her crush. She must be excited to see him again. ^_^