Angelina Jolie, Zahara, & Pax: Urban Outfitters Shoppers!

Angelina Jolie, Zahara, & Pax: Urban Outfitters Shoppers!

Angelina Jolie takes two of her children, Pax and Zahara, on a shopping outing to Urban Outfitters on Wednesday (February 13) in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old actress held hands with Zahara, 8, while Pax, 9, rummaged through their bags to find a recently purchased item.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Check out Pax‘s finger nails – they are painted gold! So cool!

Over the weekend, Angelina stepped out in style at the American Society of Cinematographers Outstanding Achievement Awards.

20+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie leaving Urban Outfitters with Zahara and Pax by her side…

angelina jolie zahara pax urban outfitters shoppers 01

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

she looks good. not all glammed up, just like a regular mom. I like it.

It’s been a while… Welcome back girls

And Pax!!!

She looks gorgeous, so do her kids! Love them :-)

PiscesSnake @ 02/14/2013 at 9:51 am

Why always in black!..She´s still young, come on!

SammiPage @ 02/14/2013 at 9:52 am

This is the first time in over 5 years that I have seen her dressed down.
And of course she has to have a bodyguard to draw attention to herself.
And she doesn’t drive. Her kids are going to be so screwed up . The first bio girl is going to be a boy and pax is going to be a girl. Gender confusion all around.

SammiPage @ 02/14/2013 at 9:53 am

She no regular mom when she has several nannies she hides from the paps.

Once again Heroina is out promoting her favorite cause: herself, and to achieve it, she takes out those kids for a stroll, while carefully avoiding the real parenting units (aka nannies and mannies) getting in the pap shot. What a skill media manipulator this vile woman is!

Welcome back queen of Hollywood. Urban outfitters are so lucky to her grace their humble abode. I’m so proud of my queen for shopping like regular mom.

Get over it Sammi Page she IS NO REGULAR MOM. Neither are actresses like Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and other super famous celebs.
That’s the reality of life. They are super rich and super famous. Once you get over that silly notion of stars being regular mom..you can enjoy seeing them as a family. I like seeing how famous family lives and don’t need them to live like me…That’s why we enjoy JustJared.

Oh wow, Z is growing so tall and beautiful, Pax is so tall and handsome. It’s so great to see Angie this morning.

I remembered a fan had said a while back JJ never refer to Brad and Angies kids as “adorable” this fan said JJ generally refer to other stars children. As “adorable”, I saying, what’s up with that. Instead, JJ called attention to Pax’s fingernails. this is not right JJ .

Mission: Taking underage kids to Urban Outfitters. Having the boy show off painted fingernails. Child army to evolve into hipster child army.

Objective: the media and public need to realize that she allows children to express themselves, therefore she’s a exemplary modern-times mother. LOL!

Trolls are such gutter dwellers they can’t wait to invade a thread with children to take pot shots at children and their mother. How low can these devils go? I wish they would go to hell. I know, trolls are living in their own hell that’s why they are so evil and vindictive.

@SammiPage:

It’s well known that there is one bodyguard and one nanny for every child. These pics are carefully staged by her, down to the smallest detail, with help from her hired camera crew. She knows what she wants to put out and the ideas she tries to convey in every shot.

St. Angie doesn’t spare any pennies when it comes to protecting her assets. She knows she’s not getting job offers any more (begging people to let her direct a movie for free is not a real job) so the only things that keep the media circus around her alive are her children and fauxmanitarian work. It’s not even her shaky relationship to the stolen stoner babydaddy and the “promise for the future” that went up in smoke (no pun intended).

This is famevvhoring at its finest level and you can bet that right now Kim K and her family are taking notes, and learning from the master. Take a bow St. Angie! :D

@Rose: Maybe because they’re not adorable, did you think about that? Shiloh is the only one I find cute in the Jolie-Pitt “clan”. They are an adorable family as a grouping, but not individually. Just my opinion.

Good to see them out and about. Angelina’s hair really got long. Those kids are getting tall.
Now Gwen Stefani’s son had on nail polish but watch Angelina get attack where other’s don’t
Zahara looks like she got dressing ideas from Will Smith’s daughter.

As I’ve said, trolls who will pick on children are the scum of the earth. End of story, go back to your sewer and roll around in the filth, that’s what you are accustomed to swines!!

Wow, so much judgment for a simple outing. She doesn’t get photographed very often (it’s been many months), so folks can simmer down on the whole PR thing. It’s not like they eat at the pap restaurants, or go to a bunch of fashion shows or store openings, or go to the beach in bikinis. You don’t see this family all that much.

And I would have a bodyguard for every kid, too. These two are some of the most famous people in the world. I don’t get criticizing them for protecting those kids with everything they’ve got. I also could care less about the nannies. They’ve got 6 kids & 2 huge careers. I know stay at home moms with nannies for goodness sake.

Some Bunny @ 02/14/2013 at 10:28 am

Beautiful Angelina Jolie spotting. OMG Those Boys are growing up so fast. I love Urban but love it more now! Many Valentine’s Day Blessings to the JP’s and to their family, friends and fans.

What happen to her face !!!!

Ok I’m commenting on Jennay post about Angie being a regular mom . It’s all an act. This post is about Angie not the other celebrity moms. I have a right to comment on this post

Urban Outfitters, they always look like they are dressed from Faded Glory.
It might help if she buys them clothes that fit.

Were the losers @ 02/14/2013 at 10:37 am

The trolls are losing it again

She is always showing affection/attention toward all her kids except shiloh. Before the Angie crazies start. It’s just that every picture I have ever seen of her and her beautiful children the shiloh child always seems to be treated differently by her. I remember reading an article years ago where Angelina said that Shiloh will always have an easier life because she is beautiful. Yet, it seems that Angie has do everything possible to make the child unattractive. She says that the child picks her own clothes, which are boys clothes. Sorry, I’m not buying that BS. The child couldn’t pick her clothes when she was a baby. Angie obviously treats the other kids with love and Shiloh, is the outcast.

zee is very pretty and so tall

Were the losers @ 02/14/2013 at 10:39 am

The Ticky trolls go hard on valentines day! I bet all of you are lonely living at home with 10 cats. Hahaha poor trolls

zee is very pretty and tall

You trolls are absolutely pathetic! Such jealousy just because Angie is blessed with grace, goodness of heart and spirit, brains and beauty.

@SammiPage: You have the right to make a comment but others have the right to say how ignorant and nasty a person you are.

I’ve always liked to see this family, they have something special. I hope to see Shiloh soon, she’s my favourite celeb kid :)

Hello all!!!!!!!! Momgelina is a busy busy fun mom, The three of them look great and carefree.

Waving to all JP fans all round the world!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I love seeing new pics of Angie that are candid! I love seeing how she looks and what she wear off the red carpet. Love her cool casual style. She looks super chic today!

poor angie @ 02/14/2013 at 10:48 am

the woman looks so unhappy, i guess she read all the backlash on the internet over the weekend. how bad she looks. surgery is not good

btw where is your baby daddy. havent seen yall in over 6months.

Un happy family !!!! No Valentine day …..

JPS @ 02/14/2013 at 7:35 am
Brad and Angelina
So, at this private party the other night, where I thought Nate Ruess was somebody’s assistant until he got on stage and jammed with Mumford and Sons, I also saw Brad and Angie. There were no cameras etc.. I will tell you this couple love each other. You can see it, they way they look at one another, talk to one another, incredibly sweet. This picture best shows how they looked, I’m mean I’m not going to whip out my Iphone, I am a professional, though I did take a video of the guys playing, that’s a treasure.
At this same gathering, it was only artists, so really I had no one to talk to except the waiters. I mean you can’t just go up to Seth Rogan or Steve Martin or Naomi Watts and say, hey, how are the kids?
Once again, as so many times in my life when I meet or see celebs, they are always better looking in real life which doesnt even seem possible.
Carey Mulligan takes your breath away. I tried to not stare at her, it’s hard. I wanted to tough her face… and maybe feed her. She’s so delicate I was afraid she might fall over. But her beauty is ridiculous.
It was a fun night being with, well Fun, and watching movie stars interact with each other. They seemed as uncomfortable as me at times. And, many also talked to the waiters.
Cr. rhondatalbot

Just because paps don’t take pics of them together does not mean they were not together.

@repost:#38, Thanks for bringing this post over. It’s always nice to read what people who have met Brad and Angie have said about them, and it’s always something nice. Angle looks great, the kids are growing up fast and beautiful. It’s great to be a Brad and Angie’s fan.

repost @ 02/14/2013 at 10:54 am
Looks like the person was at party after Coen Brother’s new film screening last Saturday because on deadline.com, a poster who attended the screening mentioned Seth Rogan and Steve Martin were there. Everyone who has met Brad and Angie always says they love each other so much. They are very sweet to each other.

@JoliePittOnline) tweeted at 10:56 AM on Thu, Feb 14, 2013:
Seven Years in Tibet director Jean-Jacques Annaud calls .Brad Pitt “a man with such a beautiful heart.” via @411mania http://t.co/MlllsZuf
(https://twitter.com/JoliePittOnline/status/302083974153515008)

So glad to see two jp kids. they are growing tall.

wow, when stupid trolls attack @ 02/14/2013 at 11:14 am

Boy you ignoramus trolls pull all kind of ignorance out your asses. Look at the photos Stupid it’s obvious someone working in the mall saw them and called the paps to make a buck! The are leaving.

Go Figure! @ 02/14/2013 at 11:19 am

It’s always amazing when people talk about the work (plastic surgery) Brad and Angie have done to their faces, yet the trolls never want to acknowledge that their idol, Lenny, is all kind of poster childs for plastic surgery gone wrong.

Jolie is desperate. Photo-ops with the brats again.

#Rose@02/14/13 at 06:09am ( from previous Angies thread)
Hi Rose my dear it seems you are still engrossed in watching your beloved Jodie (joking) and her shenanigans. I didn’t want to come between and your Jodie lol ok I need to stop it. The Bottle of “Marival” I bet I have spelt that wrong lol; anyway the bottle of Joile-Pitt & Perrin looks so good this coming from me a non-alcohol drinker lol.
In regards to Troll Trump, before he casts a finger at anyone else he needs to take a good look at himself in the mirror first before he throws shade at anyone else. That Tan & windswept weave look is so 70’s, my bad I forgot vampires don’t have any reflection in the mirrors do they? Rose my dear Trumps opinion is 2- a-penny if he’s that concerned about a certain 44 year old Tick why doesn’t he make her his next missus, oh damn my bad again he’s doesn’t do them old does he ? He likes them young & ripe for the picking dirty old man lol.
As for the apology that you think Brad & Angie are due from Trump, Rose they don’t care about Trolls like Trump, ignoring them is their answer that what gets the trolls like him every time and anyway I bet neither of them has ever met Turnip Trump & god forbid if they have they will dismiss his existence like they do with their other trolls lol.
While people are busy sniping & griping about Brad & Angie and their famiy on trivial things, the great thing is both Brad & Angie quitley & Surley are minding their own business, going along in life together, and making sound business decisions together. Like Brads “Pollaro & Pitt Furniture’ designs/Pieces., which have not only been highly praised by the architectural community of furniture designs, but also Brad has managed to get a High end hotel contracts for his pieces. Not bad for a first time designer is it Rose.
As for their Wines with Brads & Angies previously owned “Pink Floyd Wine” know known as ‘Jolie-Pitt & Perrin” collaboration with the well established Winery Perrin’s is showing their hard work is paying dividends. It’s already a well established brad of winery so more success to the Jolie-Pitts Amen to that.
Rose I bet this very minute Tickys got the out of work Squiggy squeezing every drop he can find in their raisins just enough for a miniature bottle lol just to remain relevant.
Brad & Angie they are not sitting on their laurels and having one too many holidays, spending their own money on frivolous things like buying rich friends holidays, They are not going out partying or attending every god given event under the sun just to be noticed. They never were those people and thank god they carried on being themselves, which is private people, carrying on spending time with their family & loved ones, helping others in their hour of need, carrying on making sound business decisions.
While Trolls may carry on Burning, the Jolie-Pitts carry on Thriving.

I can’t get over Zahara. What a Beautiful child. I can’t believe how time flies. I still remember Z as the sickly baby in Angie’s arms and now she’s beautiful;, fashionable 8 year old little girl. Pax is going to be heartbreaker when he reaches his teens. What a cutie pie.

I look at red carpet photos of Brad and Angie.. They are just old HW. Just classy.. Ticky and her Boy toy just reeks “” D” class. She just remind me of a Woman trying to compete with her teenage daughter at the senior prom bringing her creepy second husband or the stepfather along for the ride.. Even J Mayer and Katie Perry looks more classy than these two.

#43- Poor loon, how naive of you… this is definitely staged by her, and it seems you don’t know your vvhory idols’ modus operandi. Some “fan” you are; how little you know her. LOL. She always has a photogs team on speed dial. Even if they could, the paps can’t always get there on time when there are so many contradictory tweets reporting her location, or do you think they take every tip seriously? What a coincidence that there’s always a team on stand-by, exclusively for her, whether it’s LA or Galapagos island. Bwahaha.

Celebrities have ways to not be seen. They can disappear when they want to. Why doesn’t she get photographed leaving a plastic surgeon’s office? Exactly.

Angie is looking beautiful as ever, this day has become more sunnier by seeing her & the children, My god Zee is quite tall know & so is Pax , he cant waite to dig in to get what he bought lol..bless them . I love Angie top I know she’s worn it so many times but still I would love to get my hands on a similar one for myself, Well Angie does have good taste.
I see Certain Trolls are on this thread quicker than the fans lol Brad & Angie own them big time lol.

The schizophrenic attitude shown by the trolls should really be studied by psychiatrists. According to them Angie is a famew***e while they want to disappear in spite of the fact that she has kept a low profile for months. But when she kept the low profile the trolls were still constantly posting here and commenting about her. Totally baffling.

I also wish the trolls would just stop abusing the children. You have to be a particular slimebag to say real disgusting things about a child, just because your own screwed up issues, means you dislike their parents.

an opinion @ 02/14/2013 at 11:40 am

I see the ff trolls are running to Bohomoth to reinforce their thirst for the hatred of Brad and Angelina. Whatever. You all have been trying to smear them for the last 7 years. Your followers are getting smaller and smaller as people with common sense realize your lies. As facts show Angelina and Brad are gaining more respect professionally and personally. So great to see Angelina, Zahara and Pax.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt headed Down Under to film 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo
by:EXCLUSIVE by Simon Benson – February 15, 201312:00AM

@Ⱦamsin:

You seemed to be so mad at Angie and her kids! Are you Jennifer Aniston?

haters are like crickets ; they make a lot of noise…pfffffffffffffft BORING….
Happy valentine’s day to all ( jp fans)

Happy Valentines day to Brad and Angie and jp fans. Angie, Zahara and Pax look great.

Gold Nails - Absent Father @ 02/14/2013 at 11:47 am

buy him another motorbike

@PiscesSnake: ack seems to be her favorite color but it’s making her look thinner.

She should try other color. For sure it will look nice on her. Angie is one of the most beautiful Hollywood celebrity; very classy.

Zahara is such a fashion girl. Pax is a cool boy.

@Phool: Good morning my dear Phool , how are you lady? Phool you hit every point I would have liked to hit but better. Phool, the one thing that sticks in my craw is when grown ass people picks on children, such cowards. I know the trolls will hate on BA because of jealousy. They hate to see how long their love have lasted. Everyone who have seen BA together comments on how in love they are. IMO, this drives the trolls cray cray, therefore, I will continue to bring up how much in love they are. Trolls are here trying to disturbed this thread. I’ll remind trolls to go find squigs and Ticky because they have not been seen together for weeks. the rumor is, the wedding is not going down. Where was squigs on SS birthday? Looking for HB, ouch,

thanks Rose For Giving us the heads up on the new thread I see same B.iches are already parked here going after young children , commenting on the appearances young innocent children & their mother how very classy of them these Ticky hags never learn do they lol. Why aren’t they commenting on Tickys puffed face and lips like a Trout? instead of investing their time stalking the Jolie-pitts, and comenting on inocent children shame on you Ticky hags no wonder Ticky doesnt want kids she is just like her Trolls.

@Ⱦamsin: So what is your problem if they bodyguards and nannies?

My sister has one child and she’s working so she has take her kid to a day care center from 7AM to 7PM.

My sister wish that she could afford to have a nanny so her kid will just stay home instead of waking up so early so she could him to the center.

@Ⱦamsin: you need therapy. Your the pathetic one who seems to know exactly when & what precise time angie takes a sh*t. You waste your time knowing everything about someone you hate. How unfortunate for you. I can see why your miserable and hate on this fantastic woman.

Angie and kids are looking great. LOVE Pax’s haircut. The JP kids are the definition of cool, just like their parents.

leave it to a multiple-aliased loon to deflect to discussing Aniston on a Brand thread. It’s always loons who mention her first. LOL.

Try staying on topic if you can, fake fans and paid JP trolls.

Z holds Ang up @ 02/14/2013 at 12:08 pm

Ang is flyin’

@ Who
Good Morning/Afternoon Who, how are you my dear , have you seen the trolls are killing them selves over a 8 and 9 year old children how pethetic can they be jelous of 8 and 9 year old childrens clothes lol.
Pax is Rocking the haircut remember when Maddox was like very young about 1 year old or so he had funky haircuts , Mama & Papa know best lol.
You have a nice day Who take care

girls are out shopping @ 02/14/2013 at 12:17 pm

big deal

angelina looks stunning, saw some close up pics of her on another site, just gorgeous..must have been bad lighting the other day. Cute kids, I love their style.

We don’t get to see this wonderful family too often, so it is nice when we can. Lovely Angelina and those kids are getting so big! Time for another? lol J/K.

Cute family, hope we will see Maddox soon.

Aww, cool kids, love Pax’s haircut and Zee’s outfit. Jolie looks casual and pretty.

The writers at JJ make a conscious effort not to write the usual sappy story write up, that they do for every kid that they put up a story about.
It has happened too often not to be deliberate. Of course it’s his site, but lets call a spade a spade.

JARED;

You subjected us to days on end of Aniston threads; she is no longer a big deal and certainly not an A list movie star……….yet, the biggest star comes out of hiding for several months and you bury her second sighting in pages of threads.

Why is Angelina’s new thread not on the main page header??? This is becoming all too frequent and even the adjectives used on the kids are lacking as compared to a n y other celeb kid? Are you a closet Hen or once again, I ask, have you sorta leased out your soul?

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 12:45 pm

Oops…I didn’t realize there was a new thread so I’m moving my comment over fom the last thread…
# 537 JPS @ 02/14/2013 at 7:35 am
I love it. Another account of how loved up Brad and Angie are. That should send the trolls into another bout of crack posting. Could be a long day today…

#Rose @ 02/14/2013 at 11:50 am
Rose every time a Troll see’s any of the Jolie-Pitts they shriek like they have been skinned alive so, if that’s what the mere sight of a beautiful in love family does , than I will say carry on you perfect, gorgeous Specimens of humankind who are called “The Jolie-Pitts”,keep making every one of these trolls including a certain 44 year old hag Ticky scream in fits of jealousy & frustration LOL.
By the way Rose haven’t you heard Squiggys on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to his beloved 44 year old hag, because he couldn’t get over the fright of waking up every morning and seeing another new bloated face besides him, watching him with those beady little eyes, whilst measuring her hair growth.

Nice to see them!! Can’t believe people are making something out of the nail polish.i My step brother is 11 and plays the guitar, and is into rock groups I never heard of. Asian groups and other types. Some of them wear Nail polish too, but only on one hand or sometimes just one finger. Who knows? Maybe Pax is a wanna be rock star? lol I hope we see Maddox soon, too.

OMG it’s so great to see them! What a treat. Angelina looks beautiful as usual. She was so gorgeous in her grey dress last week. The kids are so big. Just beautiful.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 12:52 pm

LMAO at Z’s outfit. Kids really crack me up. High-top black& pink sneakers…and leopard print leggings. And I’m sure she thinks it looks fab-o-lus. Pax is rocking the hell out of his asymmetrical haircut and gold nail polish, too. And Angie’s still carrying that same LV bag she’s had forever.
BTW – It’s good to see the kids. They’re getting tall. Z is going to be very leggy when she’s older. Plus, look at how straight her legs are! LOL! Ya gotta love how wrong the tabloids always are…

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 12:55 pm

Looks like Pax has got a phone, now. Maybe he and Mad call each other from their rooms at night? LOL!

#dawne @ 02/14/2013 at 12:43 pm
Hi Dawne, i’ve stopped even Questioning Jared about why there isn’t a new Main Thread at the top when its new news, its a lost cause, compared to other peoples old news tends to remain up there regardless how many days pass, if the Affleck’s Sneeze there are up there , If Hudgens girl is out playing hopscotch its up there, and the endless fawning on c-listers carries on & on,but not when its the Jolie Pitts. Shame considering the amount of fan base the JP’s have and the amount of posters post here over a thousand when its a slow news day , JP fans are giving the and the clicks which converts’ into $$$$. Considering this a Gossip-site all should be given the even playing felid in my opinion. But Alas it seems he is in Bed with the enemy and that’s the way he rolls.

Just have to say, no one has a more beautiful profile than The Jolie. Stunning.

@Phool:

Hi phool! Yes, Tampax and her cohorts put the “tick” in pathetic. But when it’s all they’re good at, whatcha gonna do? lol
Those JP boys have the coolest haircuts, yes I remember the mohawk Maddox was sporting as a baby. Mama Angie is one cool mom and so was he. Now Pax is rocking his haircut.
You have a nice day too, phool.

Isla Fisher girls adorable.
Mark Walberg girl adorable
Nicole Kidman girls precious
Naomi Watts boys adorable
Halle Berry girl adorable
Amy Adams girl precious
Katie Holmes girl adorable
The moral of this story is JJ just know two words to describe children.

Nobody in hollywood knows the word classy except angelina.

Hey, Jolie/Pitts fans JJ is not being paid by the JPs. So JJ will just post whatever he wants when it comes to JPs, If he is being paid he will do what he can to make it worth , he is forced to put news in here blog about the JPs because that’s the only time he got hits . Only the JP news is worth reading in his blog, see even the Trolls and hateful fans stays in this thread. That’s the power of the JoliePitts, He paid the picture of the JPs, but the JPs did not paid them, Brad and Angelina’s picture is not free they have to pay the agent to acquire them, hope fans will understand JJ.

@Phool:

I know but I can’t tell you to what degree this just makes my blood boil…….such an effing ingrate…….to be completely honest I would tell him to shove his site up his proverbial but it is the fans I stay for. I really wish we had alternatives…….we should pick a day where not one of us posts……planned in advance; let him feel that….we should do it one day a week on a slow JP news day…..I just have a thing about business people who forget from where they came and get all ‘It’s a new day” on the heads of a very loyal ‘hit’ base.

Anne Thompson ‏@akstanwyck

Cheers! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Releasing First Wine Next Month from Chateau Miraval http://dlvr.it/2xsLlP

#Passing Through @02/14/13 at 12:55pm
Hi PT I guess Star & National Enquirer will already have their in-house Psychologists dissecting Pax’s golden nail polish & hair cut and will come out with another c..k & Bull story about him finding his Identity in their next edition. While the first edition already is in the process of being in print ,would be about how Shiloh is banging on her parents bedroom door demanding her over due pay check from CCOBB while Vivian is laughingly waving her Pink Pay check in her face .
PS, don’t talk about Pax’s phone, there’s Rupert Murdock some where rubbing his hands in glee waiting to hack into Pax’s & Maddox phones you know Ruperts big on hacking children included nothing is out of bound for Rupert LOL.

cr.jps

Canadian parliament debates zombie apocalypse – video

Minister declares that should America be Over-run by zombies, Canada is prepared
LAST UPDATED AT 13:44 ON Thu 14 Feb 2013

THE Canadian parliament debated an important issue on Wednesday – how prepared is the county for a zombie invasion?

MP Pat Martin asked foreign minister John Baird whether the Canadian government had any emergency measures in place in case a zombie outbreak ever occurred. Martin made the crucial point that, should their American neighbours become over-run by the undead, as in Brad Pitt’s new movie World War Z, Canada would be at great risk – because “zombies don’t recognise borders”.

In response, Baird assured parliament that “under the leadership of this Prime Minster, Canada will never become a save haven for zombies ever!”

ANGELINA JOLIE GIVES PAX A GOLD MANICURE WHILE BRAD PITT GETS READY TO GO DOWN UNDER

Angelina Jolie and two of her children- Pax and Zahara were snapped out shopping in Los Angeles yesterday.

The 37-year-old actress decided to pick out skeleton feet shoes (which I love) for 9-year-old Pax and give him a manicure with what looks to be gold nail varnish (Chanel Peridot maybe?) before she invited the paps to join them for their trip.

Make no mistake, Angelina would have been the one to paint Pax’s nails and shear his hair into a mohawk before they went out – just as she was the one who cut Shiloh’s hair short a couple of years ago and give Maddox a roughly shorn cut a couple of years before that.

The woman will do anything for press, whilst in her twisted up little brain she thinks she’s pushing boundaries and challenging traditional stereotypes – using her children to prove a point.

Meanwhile, although they’re all currently at the house in Los Feliz, in LA, the Jolie-Pitt children could soon be getting used to a new rented home- this time in Australia.

The Daily Telegraph reports:

“executives from Disney in the US have been scouting locations in New South Wales and the Gold Coast over the past two weeks, for the final stages of a deal to shoot a mega-production remake of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo.”

Brad is being courted to be play the story’s hero Ned Land. Which is good because at least as it’s set at sea he stands an outside chance of getting a wash this year.

Posted on February 14, 2013 by BOHOMOTH

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HECK’S HAPPENED TO ANGELINA JOLIE’S FACE?

While I have a few quiet moments, I wanted to discuss Angelina Jolie’s face at the 27th American Society Of Cinematographers Awards In Los Angeles on Sunday.

It’s shocking to think that back in 2003 this was the woman that every male and female in the world would have happily slept with, given the chance.

It’s hard to decide what to blame for how she’s changed- but you certainly don’t get yellowy grey circles under hollow, sunken eyes from getting lots of early nights and proper nutrition.

She used to be breathtakingly good-looking but now my personal feeling is that the anorexia and an over-reliance on drugs and plastic surgery (she’s definitely had work on reducing her lips and nose) are taking their toll.

As we age and our skin gets thinner due to falling amounts of collagen, we have to make the choice between having thin bodies or a bit more meat on our bones and less gaunt faces.

I’ve heard from people in their camp that she’s a changed person – depressed and complaining a lot and sending texts to people she knows saying that the kids are happy, and that’s all that counts.

But Angelina’s not happy or carefree – and it shows.

Back when she was the gun-toting, plane flying, motorbike-riding star of Lara Croft who travelled the world in between shagging Colin Farrell, Ralph Fiennes and Jonny Lee Miller, she seemed pretty cool and like an independent free spirit.

Actually, I think the reality is that she was desperately lonely, but for a while she certainly played the part of being a flying by the seat of her pants kind of girl pretty well.

Now though, I just feel sorry for her and my sense is that something’s very up in her world.

With her fiancé Brad Pitt walking around looking like crap warmed over and living his life in a haze of cannabis smoke, I can’t help but wonder if Angelina’s heroin addiction’s reared its ugly head?

She was clean when she was married to Billy Bob Thornton and it was him hitting the prescription pills and booze that ended that marriage.

And, even when she had her 2003 affair with Colin Farrell, she called it off at the end of the start of 2004 because she decided they were too similar and his drink and drug addictions were spiralling out of control. (Yes, she was looking for a father for Maddox, but Colin was deemed not right- he became a bit obsessed with her but she dumped him, not the other way around).

But cut to nine years later- if you’re living with someone who’s stoned every waking moment of the day, I suppose eventually you might just cave in and join them? I just can’t see where else that deathly pallor would have come from?

Brad and Angie let their kids to be themselves. Each of their kids has their own unique style.

Love her and her family!

Some low life slime can’t wait to spew their filth just because pics of a mom and 2 of her kids pop up doing shopping like all people do from time to time. Such sewer dwellers should be stomped on and eradicated.

JJ allows this to type vile foulness to be posted from ff and it’s ilk. This is not right, not at all.

The Internet will not allow anonymous filthy crazies to remain so forever, your days are numbered, payment for your crimes will be hammered on you. 99.9 9999999% of the world will rejoice at this.

@explain: boho moth knows where their bread is buttered. Psycho aniston fans.

Explain why are you so jealous of angelina. you people live a miserable life living in the life maniston the true form of famewhore.

You have to be pretty sick to refer to a 7 year old child as looking like a ***** but that is what we have come to expect from the certifiable lunatics that make up Aniston’s fan base.

@Hello:

True. Like attracks like. They are managing to chase away the remaining few who once paid to see that TV girls films, helping to send her into obscurity. She gets cast in indies that no one will buy and her film quote is the lowest it has been, she can thank her psychos for that.

No one wants to have her trained filth near them.

#dawne @ 02/14/2013 at 1:18 pm
Dawne its a True testament to the posters like yourselves& others, hard work bringing New News that even the site owner doesn’t do is the real reason that most of posters like my self come her. Yes this site is also a fan site some times unfortunately the owners tend to forget, Unfortunately when one gets big for their boots one forgets who they got here its like they are suffering from the ‘I Wanabe A Celebrity Myself Syndrome” prime example is Perez Hilton & Jared is following suit. At one time they were chasing these celebs & by some unfortunate twist of fate some Z-listers started talking to them for their own personal gain. So is it any wonder these site owners start thinking they are above their own station so to speak. They forget who actually made them and that at the end of the day its the FANS who made you , when you have NO fans, you have no $$$$$ in the bank so remember JJ.
This is my opinion Jared you can put my in moderation but at times it needs to be said we are not blind to the fact of your going on and they my dear are going the WRONG WAY.lol
Dawne please keep posting and viewing your opinions its always refreshing to read. Have agood evening Dawne sorry about my long winded rant to JJ.

These poor trolls have no life.They sit around waiting for Google alerts on this family. They are obssessed with this family.Well I see notOK magazine is claiming Maniston is pregnant with boy girl twins.So the trolls can become obssessed with them.It is great seeing Pax and Zee I still have the People magazine from 2007 when Angie Zee and Maddox when to Vietnam to pick up Pax.Pics of Zee and Pax poolside at the hotel and Pax and Maddox sleeping.Next month will mark six years since he came home with his adopted family.I would love to see Maddox it seems like it has been almost a year since we have seen him.

I doubt the aniston fans liked that second post blaming pitt for Angie’s unhappiness.

poor aniston hens,its sad to see scum of the earth fans of maniston mess up every thread because angie looks gorgeous and happy its killing them,the kids look so tall

house at Los Fleas @ 02/14/2013 at 1:57 pm

kids look unkempt

LooseLipz @ 02/14/2013 at 1:58 pm

@explain:

Perfectly stated! Well done!
She’s a fake in every way, trying desperately to convince us she’s this doting mother of a group of misfits that look like they belong on the set of Oliver.
You can’t just buy your kids Mc Donalds and toys every day hoping they will grow up to feel loved and adored. The narcissism with these 2 pseudo parents is unhealthy for child raising..Toting them around the world, never allowing them to settle in one school is downright cruel. AJ is mighty depressed alright, attempting to be a woman like her own mother was, but failing horribly. The real Angelina are her characters in Gia and Girl Interrupted. She should have stayed with Billy, kept her blood vile around her neck and continued to be the crazy nutjob she really is.

lOL trolls are losing it big time keep posting trash from trash sites beyond pethetic Please Jared keep Deleating their s.hite

Z is as tall as Pax. She is going to be a model.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt now own Chateau Miraval in Correns, France, and will begin releasing their first wine next month. The wine–a rose formerly known as “Pink Floyd” and now called “Miraval”– is a joint venture with Famille Perrin, who own Chateau Beaucastel. The labels will read “Jolie-Pitt and Perrin.”

Pitt says through his publicist that “We are intimately involved and quite enthused over the wine project.” A white wine will follow for late summer and reds will come next year; all are organic.

Marc Perrin states that, “If you knew Brad and Angelina, you would see they are in search of perfection in everything.” While the Perrins will handle distribution, profits will be shared equally.

Sucks to be a troll they are getting worst with each year,angie looks really gorgeous with little make up unlike the horse faced loser with her lunatic fans

Thank goodness, for that picture of Angie Sunday, otherwise the pregnancy brigade, would be out in full force.The top she wearing is probably older than the twins.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 3:10 pm

# 50 an opinion @ 02/14/2013 at 11:40 am
I didn’t even realize Boohohoo’s site was still around until someone else said something to me about it. Those zealot haters just go from site to site spewing their vile sickness like it’s something to be proud of. Scary. Meanwhile Brad and Angie continue to kick ass and take names while Boohoohoo continues to sprew lies and evil to pay her trailer park rent. It’s been 8 years and not one thing the tabloids and hate sites have said has EVER been proven true. Yet these idiots continue to congregate for their haterthons. Talk about some mental midgets. Oops, sorry, mental “dwarves”…

Were the losers @ 02/14/2013 at 3:20 pm

The estate also produces a “Pink Floyd rosé,” after the band that once recorded there.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have paired with a wine-making giant to produce wines on their estate in Provence.
The Perrin family, owners of Chateau Beaucastel in France’s Chateauneuf-du-Pape region, will take over wine production at the Jolie-Pitt’s Chateau Miraval, according to Decantur.
The superstar couple, who raise six children together, signed a three-year lease at the 35-room wine chateau that sits on a 1000-acre plot of land in Correns in May 2008 with the intention of raising their newborn twins there. They have since purchased the estate for approximately $60 million.
Previous owner, French jazz pianist Jacques Loussier, installed a recording studio there, where Pink Floyd once recorded tracks for 1979′s The Wall. The studio has also been used by Sting.
Miraval’s property includes a 160-acre valley with ideal grape-growing conditions. White wines produced there traditionally come under the Coteaux Varois appellation and red, white and rosé wines fall under the Côtes de Provence appellation. It also produces a Pink Floyd rosé, named for its illustrious musical heritage.
“The terroir, the freshness that comes from the altitude, and the exposition of the vines are all incredible,” Marc Perrin, who co-owns Beaucastel with his brother Pierre, tells Decantur. “For us as winemakers, it’s a wonderful opportunity to work with grapes that we know well, in an environment where striving for quality is the most important thing.”
The first wine from the partnership, a rosé, will be available in March. White wines will be ready this summer.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 3:21 pm

# 51 Premalee @ 02/14/2013 at 11:41 am
Very interesting. Not 3 weeks ago Deadline said this was dead in the water because Disney didn’t want to spend the big bucks, Brad turned the role down and Fincher was already looking at other projects. It could be that the movie is being made WITHOUT Brad and the Aussie paper is just ASSUMMING Brad is going to be in it. With 2000 local jobs at stake lord knows Brad sure doesn’t need another The Fountain debacle – even though he isn’t to blame for what the newspaper is reporting. People don’t GAFF about the fact that newspapers frequently get stories wrong. They’ll just start throwing around Darren Aronofsky’s name and they’ll be off to the races…

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie Releasing Their Own Wine This Year

By Peter Mikelbank

Next time you make a toast, think of Brad and Angelina.

The engaged couple, who have owned an 1,000-acre estate with vineyards in southwestern France since 2008, will be releasing wine in the United States beginning March 15 bearing the estate’s name, Miraval.

The first wine will be a 2012 vintage pink rosé, and it will feature the label “Bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin.”

Perrin refers to Marc Perrin, a French winegrower who was introduced to the famous couple by mutual friends. His family is well-respected in winemaking circles, and Perrin and the Jolie-Pitts are expected to release a line of organic white and red wines later this year.

In the meantime, the rosé will feature an elegantly shaped bottle with a round label. It is also due for review in an upcoming edition of Wine Spectator.

Perrin met the couple on their estate last summer to discuss expanding their production and distribution. Jolie and Pitt consulted on the new bottle and redesign.

Miraval is located in Provence, in a wine-growing valley at an altitude of 1,150 feet. The estate includes over 75 acres dedicated to the cultivation of Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes operated in accordance with organic farming. The estate’s previous owner grew and released several prize-winning wines including Miraval’s predecessor rosé: Pink Floyd. The name was a tribute to the legendary rock band which recorded tracks for The Wall in studios located on the French estate grounds.

As for Pitt and Jolie’s involvement, Perrin told French business magazine Challenges, “We talked a lot and did the first harvest together. They are very demanding in seeking excellence in the quality and character of their wine.”

Were the losers @ 02/14/2013 at 3:35 pm

From twitter: Hollywood’s most glamorous parents Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie launching wine label. Their 1st, a rosé, available in March. Bottoms up!

Lol! Just shows that these kids aren’t allowed to have their own style, obviously have someone pick their clothes. Like an 8 yr old knows Nirvana…pfft.

@Babes:

I love the resident loons creating new aliases just to sustain the illusion of there being more visitors than there actually are.

Now now, Rosey poo, drop the act. I underestand that you’ve criticized and accused Jared of being a sellout, so changing monikers to kiss his ass doesn’t change a thing.

My 7yr old knows Nirvana. Sux to be your kids I guess.

Some of the uneducated fleas do not know what NIRVANA rely means.
So here you go:
1. often Nirvana
a. Buddhism The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.
b. Hinduism Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.
2. An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.

@Passing Through: It sounds as though you know a thing or two about trailer parks… Lmao!!!

@lissa:

You can congratulate her plastic surgeon on that. Ho has gotten crazy with the procedures and looks miserable and unhealthy.

I’ll tell you what is beautiful though: Karma. :D

Wasn’t Brad a Kurt C. fan? He probably plays his fave music for the kids.

@Ⱦamsin: The same loons, spewing the same crap, 24/7 365 days a year! Gawd help them…

Oh…great to see her. She looks so lovely and it is great to see the kids too. Love this family. Glad they have a body guard, there are mentally ill people out there…and on this site.

new threa @ 02/14/2013 at 3:59 pm

————- new brad and angie thread———————-

Were the losers @ 02/14/2013 at 4:00 pm

New thread

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2013 at 4:09 pm

@Passing Through:
#########################
EXACTLY!
All these developments in the lives of the JPs and not ever a tiny leak about them. The furniture line, the wine making collaboration, the engagement, the trip to Turks.
Seriously how come that idiot at Boho doesn’t know jackshite about something as involved and complicated as the new wine making venture? She’s right the eff there nearby. She had this huge thread riddled with nonsense and speculation during the renovation – snarking at everything even criticizing the kids’ play area – and yet she had not one effing clue that new vats were being installed and all the work going into this. For gods sake there are printers involved and construction people and permits and heaven knows what and who else must have been involved to some extent in this latest venture.
And yet no one leaked a whisper about it. Same with the jewelry line, same with the furniture line, same with everything else.
How about all the negotiations over directing Unbroken? No info from so called “insiders”? There is no way that those who know Brad or Angie or those in their household did not know that this was going on.
It is obvious that people who deal with the JPs are as discreet as they come. And it is certainly not any confidentiality agreements that make them so. People who really know them and deal with them respect their privacy and do not whisper tidbits to gossip columnists or bloggers or the likes of Ian the Fool or Mel the Middle Aged Party Girl or Jenny the Eurotrash Wannabe Glamor Girl. And they certainly do not post at Angelina Jolie hate sites. LOL!
Nothing could be clearer. Both Brad and Angie have earned that respect and real privacy by how they have lived their lives and the respect they have shown to others. People will go on inventing drama in the lives of the JPs to make money and feed some obsession and the hens will continue to lie to themselves that ridiculous baseless gossip is true but the reality is something they will never be privy to.
As PT has pointed out many times – how come all these “insiders” never know what’s next for the JPs? Never.

NEW BRAD AND ANGELINA THREAD.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2013 at 4:31 pm

# 75 lissa @ 02/14/2013 at 12:47 pm
The trolls just need something to beeyotch about because the J-Ps are just too perfect for them. Gavin, Kingston and Zuma all wear nail polish all the time…ya don’t see the trolls losing their shite over that. Jared Leto and Seal wear black nail polish all the time, too. So does Adam What’s-his-face from AI, but I’m sure the trolls will get all icked out because he’s gay. The fact is – nail polish for boys & men is in right now just as stupid crap embedded in your nail polish is “in” for women. Big whoop. Manicurists are happy about the new trend and with the way the economy has been the last few years – money is money. Holla.

The kids seem so annoyed by the cameras and the fact they know they are adopted makes matters worse. They arent like Shiloh. Shiloh is usually smiling at the camera.

Richard P @ 02/14/2013 at 5:01 pm

Pax is rock star
Zahara beautiul lady
Angie is Godess

It’s been some time since we saw they, but that’s good, i think, specially for the kids. But it’s nice see them again :)

Angie is so beautiful in a pony tail and very little make up. The kids are getting so big ,real cuties.

Why the hatred b/c Angie and Brad are so in love ? It wont be long they will be together for a decade. Its not their fault the ex wife fans are not happy with how Rachels life turned out. When you settle for a marriage you call a merger, don’t want children knowing all along your hubby does what do you suppose happens? It’s not hard to figure out. Its called divorce.

Its wonderful seeing Brad and Angie so happy in love preparing for a wedding. They make such a perfect couple.
All the best to Brad and Angie and their 6 beautiful kids.

the bigots, liars and lunatics are out in full force now that the gorgeous Angie and kids are out and about. Hen is so stoked about Brad smokin’ weed……….ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a shocker…….and overlooks the fact that Ticky is stoned in every appearance……….god, they are feeble minded……..don’t worry, trial lawyers they are not……first, start with the evidence……….

Pleased to see Jared put up the thread……..where it belongs…….and another thread about the wine…….impressive.

Kids are a riot; can you imagine the machinations of choosing outfits for the day ………..yikes…….hope that is nanny supervised; drive a parent nutso.

Miss seeing the twins and Shi it has been so long……..we’ll see a big change in them as well as Zee is so leggy………..love the nail polish gig…..cool dude Pax. Remember when Mad rocked the Blue streak in his mohawk?? Seems forever since we have seen Mad, but I’ll bet he is into so many things and likely prefers to hang with Brad and talk bikes than go shopping with Mom and the little kids.

Love that Angie, unlike the Katies of this world, allows her kids to be true to themselves not the viewing public. Angie will always be a Hippie at heart. The Free Spirit rides again. Lucky kids….

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/14/2013 at 5:48 pm

Love this family. Just ignore the trolls. They repeat the same shiz. We know the double standard these trolls put on this family. Other celeb families can do whatever they want and it is ok. But when the JP family does it, the trolls attack this family.

@Media Wh@re MANiston:

They cannot bear the fact that for nigh on a decade they have been wrong every time……….the JP’s just get more famous and continue accomplishing amazing things individually and as a family…….they conduct themselves with such normality and respect for everyone…….they are the epitome of class and breeding. Very unself-focused in spite of their artistry, brains and global fame.

They set the bar really high for the wannabes because they are the Gold Standard…..as opposed to PT’s Comedy Gold for the whiney deadend.

What a match made in heaven; theirs will go down as one of the great love stories of our times.

an opinion @ 02/14/2013 at 5:57 pm

Where are the trolls whining about Naomi Watts kids not looking happy. Or that she is walking with the nanny. Oh that is right you all just whine about Brad and Angelina. Whose kids you only see rarely. What it has been like 3 months since we have seen the kids.

not adorable @ 02/14/2013 at 6:16 pm

rummage
rummage

Pax you’re a cool dude! Angelina is a fabulous mom.

@Look!:

you’re a sick fcuk!!

@DirtyWhore:

and with your fjoul mouth and mind you are judging others???? What a joke.

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2013 at 6:44 pm

dawne, just flagged then and report them. Chris will delete them if he gets the chance.

Angie tão linda!

Love you much!!!!!

naturegirl @ 02/14/2013 at 6:51 pm

The same way Aniston heard that Brad and Angie got marries and that Angie is pregnant with #7 and it sent her into therapy again it’s the same reaction the trolls are having here…. LOSERS LOL

Angie’s face is soooo beautiful in these shots. No wonder Brad says he ‘gasps’ when he wakes up beside the ‘face;’

Zee need her sunshades

THEY ARE HERE @ 02/14/2013 at 6:57 pm

WHAT SET THE CRAZIES OFF THIS TIME IS IS BECAUSE AS SIMPLE AS SHE DRESSES SHE CAN NEVER LOOK BAD OR IS IT THE WINE THING????

AVENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SMART WATER WAIT IF I WAS SMART I WOULDN’T BE TOTING THIS PLASTIC BOTTLE

Taken from somewhere else Fresh face glowing with happiness and health
Not an OLD OLD OLD cinnamon face leather skin cougar yeah i can see why the trolls are going crazy

BerryBerry @ 02/14/2013 at 7:12 pm

CHEERS! And Happy Valentine Day Angie & Brad & all six children…

LOVE THE JOLIE-PITT!

I love this family, and yes the children are all adorable.

Mama Angie looks beautiful. Zahara is a beautiful little girl. I like her style. Pax is too cool.

I want Z’s boots!

Pax is still wild probably push past his sister to get in the car first
Hope they remind Shiloh she is a Beautiful GIRL

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2013 at 9:17 pm

@teratoid:
#################################
WTF is the matter with you?

Lorelai Gilmore @ 02/14/2013 at 9:18 pm

She is a STRONG, SUCCESSFUL, AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN who uses Love Gifts for Women from AthenaToysDotcom

why you comment here? there is a new thread now. it is annoying.

Nice to see Angie & the kids out & about. Angie has no make up & yet looking so beautiful. God bless the Jolie Pitt Family.

If everything goes to plan, Papa Brad Pitt & his family will be heading down under soon. Brad will be shooting a movie in Australia. Love, love this family.

Jolie's Got Gold @ 02/14/2013 at 10:38 pm

A beautiful mommy and her beautiful children. They are so cool with their individual styles. Gotta love Z’s boots.

Ruh, roh. The trolls are really going to lose their $hit.

Especially, the head tinfoil hat wearing deranged, mother clucking hen.

5…4…3…2…1

They all look good. Those twins are too cute.

New Thread @ 02/15/2013 at 12:38 am

You all know there is another thread? To the fans. Trolls stay here.

Would love to drink the Jolie-Pitt wine.

Are those legs or licorice vines?

She is a wonderful mother. Love her

oh yeah, subtle advertising for the new movie from Brad.

I can say that not fall for that.
wait until this movie comes in the internet.
no money spend.

EW I hate this anorexic woman. fade away,ho.

She’s still ugly as ever!

Amanda Willis @ 02/15/2013 at 6:20 am

SORRY all I see is a homewrecker,after all these years. its just ”her lable” like we all have some sort of lable.
Once I think ”oh a spiteful woman who steals a horny man from a nice lady” thats all I think about. spitefulness. when I see her. no remorse. no niceness. no regard for other ladies. ohh welll….Im sure she nice..

doesn’t have enough flesh in those empty pants to make a camel toe

OMG ! Anuston and The Dogs are still crying for The Golden Life huh ?

The Sinkable Anuston is Happens !

Anuton is still Not happy with her Toy Boy,

No News about a Happy Couple Valentine’s Day for Anuston huh ?

Thank you @paige for beautiful pics of JP+Twins

Maybe we’ll hear the news soon.

” Jen and Justin Take the Adopted Dogs Out For Valentine’s Day ! “

I saw the popsugar pics and literally burst out laughing when I saw Knox………omg, Brad’s mini me and he looks as cool as Dad as well. He is sure a chill dude where Viv looks like a little Diva….too cute.

Liverwurst @ 02/15/2013 at 8:39 am

Angie’s “oh I didn’t know the photographers were out here” face shows what a poor actress she is. Like they didn’t know, lol!

@michael: Not as ugly as talenteless chinnists.

I’m not surprised that Angie and Brad chose gender selected, in vitro again with this pregnancy since it went so well with the twins. Of course James Haven spilled the beans with the media, announcing at only 11 weeks that the twins were in fact boy and girl, long before an ultra sound (17-20 wks) or amniocentesis (18-22 wks safely) could accurately detect gender. It’s very difficult to plan pregnancy in a particular time frame of a few months and leave it up to Mother Nature, when you have the schedule these two do. It’s said that Angelina really wanted to give Brad another biological son, 2 girls, 2 boys.

Yike! Persistent Trollstons never give up! Brad and Angie are the ones and always King and Queen of Hollywood!

liverwurst @ 02/15/2013 at 9:39 am

@bones: LMAO!!! I’m rolling~hahahaha!

Worst figure in Hollywood.

Horrible Body of Angelina @ 02/15/2013 at 9:44 am

She must eat

Blame Pitt @ 02/15/2013 at 10:39 am

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HECK’S HAPPENED TO ANGELINA JOLIE’S FACE?
But Angelina’s not happy or carefree – and it shows.

EXPLAIN WHY YOUR BLOG IS DEAD
EXPLAIN WHY NOBODY KNOWS YOU
EXPLAIN WHY NOBODY WANTS YOU ( ASK IN TOUCH MAG

Just Gorgeous @ 02/15/2013 at 11:47 am

She does look like a regular person which kinda nice

ZeeIsPreggers @ 02/15/2013 at 2:03 pm

Who’s the daddy?

Good Gawd, this woman is gorgeous. She looks great in these photos. Yes, sometimes she looks tired, which is understandable. At those times, she looks like a beautiful woman who is tired.

Love me some Ms Zee…=)

Pax is such a cool kid.

Craigypants @ 02/15/2013 at 9:07 pm

They all look terrible. Angelina is wasting away.

Zahara is dressed like a cheap hooker?

MARC PERRIN (winemaker & partner of Jolie-Pitt for Miraval wine):
“We came up with the labels together,”
‘The focus will now be more about Miraval itself that any specific cuvée,’ said Perrin. ‘They (the Jolie-Pitts) want to ensure they are making the best Provence wines they can. They were present at the blending sessions this year, and are relooking at everything from the installations in the winery – where we have already switched to stainless steel tanks – to reworking the labels across the range of wines.’
The label on the stout bottle will say “Bottled by Jolie-Pitt and Perrin,” Perrin standing for Marc Perrin, a winemaker whose family is well-respected in Europe and with whom Brangelina will equally share the profits.
Mr Perrin insisted the Jolie-Pitts were not simply “putting their names on the bottle”, even taking part in back-breaking wine picking last year.
“They want to be proud of the wine and their property,”
he said. “They are incredibly demanding and are looking for excellence.”
“If you knew Brad and Angelina, you would see they are in search of perfection in everything,”
“We also tasted a range of Provence roses to understand what the neighbors were doing and to decide what we wanted,”
“For us,”
says Perrin, “organic is the only way to grow grapes.”
“Brad and Angelina are very friendly, nice people and down to earth,”
says Perrin. “They’re thinking long term.”
‘This is the sign of the involvement of Brad and Angelina in their vineyard, we talked a lot last summer and at the time of first harvest we did together: they are an absolute requirement and seek excellence in the quality and character of their wine! ‘

sugar pie @ 02/19/2013 at 4:34 pm