Kate Bosworth & Demi Lovato: Topshop Grand Opening!

Kate Bosworth & Demi Lovato: Topshop Grand Opening!

Kate Bosworth and Demi Lovato attend the grand opening of the Topshop Topman LA Store at the Grove on Thursday (February 14) in Los Angeles.

The ladies were joined by the brand’s controller Sir Philip Green and his daughter Chloe.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

At the event, Demi performed her song “Give Your Heart a Break” for a crowd full of her fans. Looks like being on crutches isn’t stopping her from giving a great performance!

Demi also revealed that her favorite piece of Topshop clothing was the jacket she wore that day.

Demi Lovato – “Give Your Heart a Break”

30+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Demi Lovato at the opening…

kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 01
kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 26
kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 27
kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 28
kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 29
kate bosworth demi lovato topshop grand opening 30

ABC

How does her body hold her large head up? Those legs look like tree twigs.

Is that her or a wax figure? She looks so frozen and stiff. Who opens a store and doesn’t smile or seem excited. Lay off the Botox honey.
It’s not doing you any favors.

What the h*ll?! Bosworth looked so good in the last post and now here she is looking like death warmed over again. She needs to learn to choose her moments.

Geez, she looked so much better last night. She looks plastic & her legs are painful to look at.

the useless jonas brothers were there too. haha. anyways, demi is cute but wears too much makeup. the other woman doesn’t look healthy :(

She looks terrible here. That outfit it awful. She looked way better at the other party when she was wearing a dress. Her hair is at least decent though.

Kate, you need to eat. Seriously. Demi, again, get a new make- up artist.

like Patricia said I didnt even know that anyone can profit $6401 in 1 month on the internet. did you look at this site… wOw92.ℂOM

Anorexia looks ugly on Kate Bosworth, she is a skeleton, not a woman, only reason she may have periods is because of birth control pills make her, she would not otherwise bleed, there is no flesh, no blood enough in that woman.
EAT!
Three meals a day. examples for the food alienated
Breakfast – sandwich some oatmeal oj and a cup of something warm all of it
Lunch – some fish, potatos, sauce, salad, fruit for dessert all of it
Dinner – pizza home made veggies spices cheese throw it in the oven -eat- all of it
and normal people snack too, fruits now and then, candy chocolate, warm beverages, cold beverages
AND NO ONE GROWS FAT FROM THIS KIND OF EATING!

Give Your Heart A Break is soooo annoying. she should stop singing it! cant wait for her new single “heart attack” ;)

Hell, she looks terrible here, Especially in the pics next to Demi she looks like a skeleton. And the outfit is hideous!

Unhealthy and healthy.

Crap she looks awful…. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! COVER THOSE TWIGS!!!

It's all about the hair @ 02/15/2013 at 6:06 am

I like the denim shirt on the mannequin oh sorry it’s Kate bosworth my eyesight silly me :)

@Macy: Oh, you should take a look at the closeups, it looks like she didn’t comb it from the night before and just pulled it back. But I suppose this is ‘fashion’.

And she needs to stop wearing the skirts so short, it shows how tiny her legs are.

Overall, she just looks like a mannequin they dragged out from the store.

It must be exhausting trying to stay relevant. I almost feel sorry for Kate.

hunnybunny @ 02/15/2013 at 10:07 am

anyone else think it odd that she designed a shirt with ANCHORS??
ASKARS ANYONE???

@hunnybunny: I’m pretty sure she didn’t actually design this, any more than she actually designed anything for JewelMint. It might be one of her ‘TopShop picks’ though.

Whiskey tango foxtrot? http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2812551/kate-bosworth-demi-lovato-topshop-grand-opening-26/ — Uh… Ummm… Uh… I can’t. Okay, I’ll try: that shirt belongs on someone with a figure. Just a little bit of a figure, the smallest bit will do… With cigarette pants and some cool heels or flats, IMO. As for Demi, I love that she tricked out her leg brace to match her boots and jacket. Very cute.

OMG, what is this picture? http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2812542/kate-bosworth-demi-lovato-topshop-grand-opening-17/ This guy brought his daughter and his blow-up doll? Why is she not embracing the guy who gave her her biggest piece of work in 2012? Why isn’t she ACTING like she wants to be there, standing next to these people? Come ON. Look alive, Hungry Barbie!

@ladybug:
Yeah that’s what I assumed she did. At least it’s not a center part and hanging limply like usual. Parting it in the middle does her absolutely no favors at all.

@ND:

It’s called Botox. You can’t look happy, you can’t look sad. You look like a frozen stepford wife.

It's all about the hair @ 02/15/2013 at 1:01 pm

@ND:

That girl in the pink hat and short denim shorts has better legs then the mannequin I mean Kate bosworth I need to get my eyes tested how can I keep mistaking Kate bosworth for a mannequin :)

Any solutions lol lol :)

@ND: Her whole posture is very off, it’s like she didn’t move her arms during the entire event.

Whycantipost @ 02/15/2013 at 2:06 pm

Maybe she didn’t move her arms because she couldn’t ; no energy because she doesn’t eat.
She did look really nice in yesterday;s photos, what happened overnight? Drugs? Se/x with the hubs? I would be frozen and mortified too xD

@Whycantipost: She did that September’s Fashion Week, she’d look alright one day, and the next look all puffy.

She really looks like a mannequin here, it’s freaky.

This is awful, but my first thought was “she looks like a wax figure”.

DailyNightly @ 02/15/2013 at 6:06 pm

She looks like she is in her mental “happy place” and not really present in these photos. She has a “Stepford Wives” look about her. I wonder if MP had something to do with that?

@DailyNightly: No, I don’t think it’s an MP related thing, she could look pretty Stepford Wife before him. I’m thinking the Nylon ‘party’ from two years ago as an example.

But I think it’s getting worse because she’s definitely doing more to her face.

On her Twitter she’s finally congratulated Cher on her denim line, retweeted a pic of the skirt she’s wearing that makes it look like ti’s moldy, and her new background is a series of Topshop photos where she’s apparently trying to look ‘sexy’.

And Kate swears she’s not thinking about the wedding too much:

“While the 30-year-old actress is renowned for her stylish clothing choices, she insists she has yet to put any thought into what she will wear when she walks down the aisle with director Michael Polish.

She told E! News: ”I haven’t really thought that much about that detail yet. There are lots of things I need to figure out.”

Kate also revealed Michael has taken full responsibility for the wedding, to her relief.

She explained: ”He’s a filmmaker so he said, ‘Don’t worry. A wedding is just a production. I do it all the time.”’”

@ladybug: I totally call crap on that one… she’s fishing for offers….. as much as she who*red out that ring????? Who does she think she’s fooling….

@chelle: Well, she’s been saying that for a few months. But, yes, while I think part of that is ‘real’, I also think part of it is the realization that this wedding isn’t going to land her the cover of People. Or Life & Style.

I see the gossips are still getting their dates wrong, as they made their debut before the Coldplay concert, and I’m pretty sure they met before BS filming actually started. Perhaps when she was actually cast in the filming, which was probably late March/early April 2011?

@ladybug: I still think she screwed around on AS…they sure have been pushing the whole “we got together after filming ” line lately. I think it’s due to her cheating and the fact that he was “the boss ” that’s why her costars seemed so cold at Sundance? I am still wondering if She will actually go through with wedding or if she will just be engaged forever

@chelle: I’m still not sure about the cheating, but only because we don’t know when that relationship was actually over.
But she was very cagey in the Vanity Fair interview at Sundance about the start of the relationship with MP. I strongly doubt that they waited until the end of filming to start the relationship.
I suppose it’s lucky for her that most sites that bother with her don’t bother with her enough to pay attention to details and timeline.
I think she loves him in her own way, he does cater to her. But he’s also not bringing the fame or the roles that she wants.

@ladybug: If she truly loves him then I wish them all the best… they just need to stop with the twitter nausea… it really makes them look ridiculous and attention seeking like they need to prove to everyone including each other that they are happy

Fashionista @ 02/16/2013 at 2:32 pm

The leather jacket Demi wore was one of Kate’s top picks for TS.

@chelle: I think she’s happy, sometimes. But even though he ‘mentors’ her and loves her, I think she still misses being relevant. And I think if you’re secure you don’t cling to each other like spider monkeys.

If they get married I almost expect them to renew their vows every year.

GROSS, Kate. Put them things away.