Brad Pitt: Not Attached to '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea' Remake!

Brad Pitt: Not Attached to '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea' Remake!

Brad Pitt keeps it cool while riding his motorcycle to his office on Friday (February 15) in Los Feliz, Calif.

It was recently announced that the 49-year-old actor and his fiancee Angelina Jolie are releasing their own line of wine in March.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Earlier in the week, Angelina was spotted doing some shopping with their children Pax and Zahara at Urban Outfitters.

It was recently reported that Brad is not attached to star in the remake of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea: Captain Nemo, according to THR.

brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 01
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 02
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 03
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 04
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 05
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 06
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 07
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 08
brad pitt not attached to 20000 leagues under the sea captain nemo 09

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

@neer: Ne’er, good morning and thanks for bringing that interview over.

#Rose @ 02/16/2013 at 6:48 am
#Rose @ 02/16/2013 at 6:58 am
Good Morning Rose you busy bee, how are you apart from being busy that is I thought its because of Jodie,lol. By the way I missed you yesterday, I my self wasn’t able to post as much this week as i would have liked due to work & stuff but today is saturday yay I have some time to spare.
I don’t really watch late night chat shows especially Ticky’s BFF circle of sinful friends these are burnt out cronies going over & over the same transcripts of nonsense very rear you hear something fresh from them personally I cant stand them all. By the way talking about the fat Tick have you seen SS new photos of walking the streets of New York like a lost HoBo, things are not that good in the Ticky household, while she is away filming her lame straight to DVD movie he’s wondering around the streets of New York Jobless & Loveless lol and trolls are still invested in the going on’s of Brad & Angie instead of worrying what happening in their own backyard.

@lylian: Hi Lylian, this is so funny, I came on and was reading from last post up. I answered Phool, my early morning buddy complaining how much I was running around and doing all those little things. Then, wham, you hit me with BA accomplishments, now I feel like a slacker. Where do they find the time?

lylian @ 02/16/2013 at 4:59 am
Don’t forget having HOT sex on a regular basis. LOL!

@Phool: No, I haven’t seen Ticky wondering the streets of new York. I guess she heard the rumors, people are saying they don’t believe they will ever get married. Remember when the rumor came out that they broke up? up popped an engagement ring which no one has taken credit for making until this day, very strange.

#QQQQ @ 02/16/2013 at 7:27 am
Lol 4Q good one I knew Lilyan had left one major point out in her list which was repeated though out the whole 12 months & still is on going.You do know by using the “Hot S.ex “words that’s going to blow the trolls fuse lol.

@Rose: Good morning J- P fans.
Rose I think she meant Squiggy, was walking around NYC, Ticky’s shoot is only five weeks, the movie is low budget, so they can’t go over budget.

Phool
#sunny
******
Interestingly, there is more.
Provence was the first Roman province outside Italy.
Wine has been made in this region for at least 2,600 years, ever since the ancient Greeks founded the city of Marseille in 600 BC.
Chateau Miraval was first settled by the Ligurians and then by the Celts but the final phase of the Roman conquest of Provence took place between (24 -14 BC), when the Emperor Augustus Caesar (=Octavian)sent an army to conquer the last Ligurian tribes.
Yes, Octavian had ruined not only Antony/Cleo but also Miraval.

@Phool:

how about planning a wedding; add that to the list

@Phool: Phool, you’re talking about the Papz harassing BA, their kids and other stars. As bad as Tom Cruise is, I’m glad he’s going after life and styles, I believe, for printing lies about him and his family. I hope he wins. All the stars should file a class action law suite against every Papz and rags and put them out of business for harassment, bullying and stalking.. Enough is enough.

For those of you who have opinions about Trump and Bey may enjoy reading this; I especially liked the ‘comments’……well expressed.

OT
Blue Ivy is a cute baby, she looks more like Jay-Z, she is healthy and happy and her parents loves.

#Rose @ 02/16/2013 at 7:29 am
Rose I don’t know if you have seen the c..k & Bull story at Perez talking about brad & Angies museum trip on valentines day with Knox & Vivian and chimes in a sentence that Ticky was with brad over a decade, his own posters called him out on it saying why mention Ticky at all that it didn’t make sense and then making 5 years & converting it into a decade yes people according to PH she was with Brad for over a decade. Just because you Perez are in bed with her well not literally but knowing Ticky she will do any thing for someone to stop calling her Maniston wouldn’t she. Doesn’t mean you can change history, Perez has since then taken that sentence out now once he was called out by his posters lol. losers like Perez are so gun ho making Ticky relavenat in Brads & Angies life that they get egg on their faces every time.
So know the New spin of the tabloids is that once Brad got the mints present yes for valentine no confirmation, just another rumerd story pulled out of their a$$es just to get mileage out of JP names, Whole at it giving the mint company exposure. So once the mints were in place off they pop down to the local digs that is the History Museum in El Lay watched their kids play have fun then Angie left Brad there went on a lunch date with un-known random 4 people had lunched popped back at the Museum & went home, had a drink of their Miraval vine whilst brad made a call to Fincher i’m not doing your movie, Brad popped on his Bike that Angie bought him.
That Rose my dear happened all on Valentines day as per Pro Ticky Gossip mags & sites.lol the imagination of the trolls & Gossip sites in stupidity is limitless.
Rose its Squiggy that’s roaming the streets like a headless chicken s.hit that he is. She’s supposed to have moved location to be near him but still hasn’t managed to get together despite the miniscule distance. I thought she was so high on the Forbes money list LOL.cant even hire a taxi to get Squiggy on her lame set ? Any way why aren’t trolls worried who & where Squiggly spent his Valentine with while Ticky was stuck filming and measuring her hair growth ?
I guess we will hear the next chapter in the next issue of “Not For-People mag”.

@Susan: Good morning Susan, how are you? Good to see you’re on early. I believe the snow predicted for this weekend is not coming our way, good!! Why isn’t squigs in Con. with his sweetheart, I thought he was unemployed. So, in other words they are in two different states! Humm, where are the trolls screaming, they have broken up, did I hear cricket, cricket.

Susan Jodi’s judge was out Thursday, Friday, sick. Mon is a holiday, so she has lots of time to come up with more stories to trash Travis. I feel sorry for his family sitting there listening to this murderer trashing their dead brother, so sad.

#dawne @ 02/16/2013 at 7:52 am
how about planning a wedding; add that to the list
LOL Dawne I just heard a scream out side I think you drove a nail through a trolls heart with that one

#sunny @ 02/16/2013 at 7:51 am
Wow Sunny thats freaky stuff. why did you have to tell me the last bit i’m just going to ignore that lol.

@dawne:#88, Hi Dawne, thanks for the link about trump and Bey. Girl, I bust out laughing looking at the photos of both trump and Bey. I thought Bey’s people had requested to have all the unattractive pictures removed from Getty images, one of them slipped through, too funny. Why is it Trump has to say something about everything.

# 87 Rose @ 02/16/2013 at 7:53 am
As much as I don’t like Tom Cruise I do wish him luck in nailing Life & Style’s a$$ there should be a line drawn with some things especially when reporting about an underage child. A child should have some rights in the court of law for their privacy regardless who their parent is. If it ever actually goes to court then hopefully it might be a landmark ruling but chances are its going to be done & dusted out of court with exchange of money and applology and that’s that.. Another day in the tabloid land gossip will go on regardless. Remember when Brad & Angie Sued NOTW, but one thing is tabs don’t repeat that LIE but still print fake stories for $ as their names bring in top dollar . so like I said God luck to Tom.

Donald Trump is going have more time on his hands to criticize people, because another one of his casinos that cost 218 million to build sold for 20 million. The first thing the owner is going to do is take his name off the casino like Apartment building did in NYC, he is too vile, so most businesses don’t want to assocciated with his name.
After going through bankruptcy a couple of times, no wonder he is suing left and right, winning a judgement against a women because she said his Pageant Shows are fixed, where is she going to get 5 million from. The NT Times writer for saying he is not a Billioniare and Bill Maher.
He likes to pretend he is a self made millionaire, yes with his father’s money.
Beyonce may be a twit, but Donald is an a sshole

#Susan @ 02/16/2013 at 7:58 am
Blue Ivy is a cute baby, she looks more like Jay-Z

@Susan I never though cute baby looking more like Jay Z is supposed to be taken as a compliment or not …sorry my bad lol

I do believe that even tone deaf Ticky gets it that she has been outgamed……….even a bottomless publicist budget has been incapable of morphing her into A List status in the movie biz………..She thought she’d be a Jennifer L or Chatain………take LA by the throat and give it a big squeeze………instead, in the end of it all.. and after she lost her marriage over some of her tunnel-visioned fameho ambition, she clearly realizes she ain’t got what it takes for the big screen……..and she has aged out of small screen in the ‘hot’ category……..or haircut category for that matter.

And I do hope she gets it that she was outgamed because her villains didn’t ante up………..they just lived their lives with the ‘real’ talent for which they are blessed; augmented by authenticity and hard work.

Big lesson there for the Tickster, but I highly doubt she will process it. Narcissists are always victims and are nevah wrong. She’s cruisin’ to fifty with a pretty empty life. This is her last hurrah for even the indies…..even her two bit endorsements are just that. She will fade to black without ever being lauded or awarded for acting which cost her the really important things in life… a family and a great guy.

But it all worked out because, regardless, Brad has the mother of his children he dreamed of and a wife he adores and admires………his greatest collaboration ever.

@Susan don’t forget Trump is also got a legal battle on his hand in Scotland building his so called Gold Course while destroying the natural environment, so he’s losing money every where i think reality is that he’s no longer a billionaire like the NT Times called him out on that one, but is he a millionaire even that is questionable with most of his assets losing money left right & centre. Maybe it time he him self stared in The Apprenticeship.

#dawne @ 02/16/2013 at 8:35 am
Big lesson there for the Tickster
what are the odd on that Dawne she’s been going to therapy her whole life and still hasnt learnt 1 iota so I very much doubt Ticky has or ever will learn anything in this life

@Phool: Phool, after Perez went over the dark side to being Ticky’s friend I’ve not gone on his site. I see him on tv or when other sites picks him up. He must have known SS was only with Brad foe six and a half years. They were married June 2000 separated January 2005, that’s 4 1/2 years married and about 2 years before that =
6 1/2 years. How could he makes that 10 years.

First of all, Brad and Angie do not celebrate valentines day. I heard Angie say this with my own ears while looking at her live on tv last year.
Perez is a suck up and he’s on the wrong team, lol.

Phool, I did not see squigs roaming the streets in NY, by guest he’s looking for HB who is running away from him. He’s such a troll, running after money. Btw, if squigs wanted kids he would have had them while in a 14 year relationship. Squigs and SS are two of a kind, fame w…., fill in the blank.

When is Iggy and Squiggy going to get married?

I bet Squiggy is stalking Heidi in New York. Maybe he is with Heidi while Iggy (jen) is working.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All