Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper: Third Film Collaboration in the Works?

Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper: Third Film Collaboration in the Works?

Jennifer Lawrence has been tapped to star opposite Bradley Cooper in the upcoming untitled David O. Russell flick, formerly known as American Bullsh*t, according to Deadline!

This will be the third film that the 22-year-old actress and 38-year-old actor star in together: the smash hit Silver Linings Playbook being the first, and Serena, which is set to be released this September.

Here’s a synopsis of the flick: An FBI sting operation in the 1970s called Abscam leads to the conviction of United States Congressmen.

Also starring in the film are Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jeremy Renner, and comedian Louis C.K.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see another Jennifer Lawrence – Bradley Cooper – David O. Russell collaboration???

yes!!! she should do it no matter how big/small the part.

I hope she won’t be playing his love interest in these two upcoming films. The only reason it kind of worked in Silver Linings is because Jennifer is mature beyond her years.

@ella: yeah i agree yes it is good for her to be among true talent like christian Bale my favorite actor by far thats give her more experience i cant wait to see this movie the cast sound amazing

WELL JJ ITS NOT SCOOP WE KNEW THAT LONG TIME AGO

Hell yes! Yes! Yes! Chemistry and quality Explosion!

@JMHO: well in serena she will be bradley wife but in this movie I do not know

Not only does she play Bradley’s wife in Serena, but they have 3 pretty intense sex scenes…if the script that has leaked is any indication.

she’s set to play Christian Bale’s wife.

David O Russell has said that he cast her as Tiffany in SLP because she has an “ageless quality.” whatever her age was supposed to be. She’ll be fine in this, too, people. I expect greatness with this cast.

Is he bangin’ her yet?

and then we’ll get rumours they are dating…

@Ehsan: well she is single and also him so why not good for them but im sure he will bangin you first just wait OMG YOUR MIND SO DIRTY as your name

@Reba: i think this movie will be released in 2014 or maybe after i dont think its close and serena so different from SLP ITS VERY DARK MOVIE

I don’t like them together on the screen. I don’t think they’re believable as an onscreen couple.

Actually it was already confirmed, so no need for question mark on the title. I couldn’t be more delighted than seeing these two on-screen again. They have an amazing collaboration and I won’t even mention their chemistry in SLP. In this new movie Jen is going to play the wife of Bale’s character as I read, so this time Brad and Jen won’t play lovers.

hope this is not true, jennifer is talented but bradley cooper’s performance in SLP is overshadowed by her’s and personally I found his performance better than her’s in the film.

i think jennifer have more scene with christian bale than bradley, the lead role for bale and amy adams not bradley all the article didnt give us all the details about movie

she looks more mature and its movie acting not like they will marry soon so who cares for the age difference its not problem for me i prefer older guy for this role than little boyz well we will see here also in HG with guys in the same age little different its nice to be versatile sometimes

I HOPE ITS TRUE!!!

The question is if they haven’t done it yet

When will it happen?

jennifer Lawrence will play Christian Bale wife, she just share one or two scenes with Bradley Cooper in the whole movie. Christian Bale is one year older than Bradley in real life. Get used to it, JL is the “it” actress right now, every male actor from 20 to 45 wants to play against her.

Isis Lara @ 02/15/2013 at 4:54 pm

No… dullsville!! Jennifer should work with someone closer to her age and mix it up. Why are they casting her with guys old enough to be her dad?

She is gonna play bale wife???? that is hard to picture. I know she and bradley worked well but i dont think that will be the case.

I think they look lovely together. She’s a lot prettier than his last supposedly girlfriend.

Bale is the husband, lawrence his wife, Cooper and Adam will be a married couple too and Amy will be Bale`s mistress. In theory, Jennifer would work much better as the mistress and Amy as the wife but i doubt David would make them swich the roles because Adams is the lead. It’s so backward for Hollywood, the guy cheating on the young, hot wife with the 40-year-old but we should wait and see. Its a great esemble!

Kristen Friedland @ 02/15/2013 at 5:57 pm

I am thrilled! If you are a fan of Jennifer Lawrence, please visit this fan page:

I wish these THG fans/freaks would stop this bullshit posting! These negative comments are either coming from Josh/Jennifer or Liam/Jennifer shippers! Grow up people! It’s a freaking movie they’re doing, they’re not getting married or sth…even if what is it to you? That’s right NOTHING, it ain’t nobody’s business but theirs!
If an Academy Award winning director wants you in his movie to star alongside Oscar winning/ nominated people you say YES! Especially if it’s the same one who got you your second nomination! She would play Robert De Niro’s wife if that’s what a director asks of her!

If these two hook up they’ll literally be the new Brad & Jen

veira joness @ 02/15/2013 at 7:32 pm

shes a stiff

veira joness @ 02/15/2013 at 7:34 pm

She’s a big stiff
horse face
big behind

offtheproperty @ 02/15/2013 at 7:53 pm

#31, sounds like you are describing JLO.

The scandal is that Weinberg’s behavior had caused his wife Marie’s death. He was involved with the first project in 1982 and the current one. When I learned that Russell and Ellison wanted to cast another actress I guessed it would be for Marie, because they have to try and explain the damning clips now posted online.

Disgusting. DAVID O RUSSELL MOLESTED HIS TRANS NIECE AND HOLLYWOOD DOES NOTHING!
Jennifer has no morals.

Katniss and Batman!!! lol

@JMHO:
So why exactly wouldn’t it work again???
She plays his wife next.

@talia:
I fail to see your logic. Yes, I thought Bradley was better than her in SLP, kinda hard not to be when the movie’s pretty much centered around him, and I think he has ****** luck being nominated against DDL and Hugh Jackman. However, I loved their chemistry and friendship and can’t wait to see so much more from them, why would I ever want them to not act together just because Jennifer “overshadowed” him???

@Hunty:
If anything, I think it’s nice that for a change, the man cheats on his wife with someone older than her.

Sweetness @ 02/15/2013 at 9:16 pm

Well done Miss Lawrence! Her career is on FIRE!!! An actress does not get approved to star opposite of Christian Bale unless they can bring their A-game…Obviously she is highly in demand.
Great news!

nice its the seconde movie with amy adams and christiane bale after the fighter nice cast

if they told me to be on the same movie with Christian Bale just for 10 secondes i will be happy its big opportunity for every young actress

More excited to see Amy Adams!!!!!

Both of the females roles are supporting in the script, Bale and Cooper are the leading roles in this movie

Ew he’s so much older than her. She’s barely out of her teens and he’s almost into his 40s! YIKES

Dave Chapman @ 02/16/2013 at 12:46 am

It’s Jennifer that can make the relation work all her counter part has to do is open minded and say what you are thinking no bull and bingo it will work. It’s been fun following her from her sitcom with Bill onward. I’m an old fan, 65, lol.

I like this. It reminds me of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart or Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy. If two actors have good chemistry together why not cast them in multiple films? Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling are great onscreen together too.

This is good news ))

NOTE: she is not playing opposite Bradley, she’s playing opposite Christian Bale, and she is NOT the leas of the movie, Amy Adams is the female lead.

@Shira: what I meant is that she will get all the attention from being in the film while everyone else is pretty much ignored and nobody talks about anyone else’s performance

I love that B Coop is getting a lot of interesting role. And #32 no J.LO is way prettier than J.Law.

@Moira: well i think we dont care, she is an actress not model if you’re so obsessed with the physical you have to go see pictures of models or jlo move her ass behind her toyboy

good news im happy for them, anybody dream to have chance to play with Christian Bale he is amazing as an actor cant wait to see this movie

Stop casting her in roles she is too young for! How about casting an actress the same age as Bale to play his wife?

@im: I’m sure the director heard you and he will take your opinion into consideration looool

No one cares what you think, jack/chace/bruce. Go find your mom and get her to check your homework.

OMG Christian Bale so much older than her, it will be weird, well at least bradley in SLP look MUCH younger

there’s a thing about jennifer, you can see her in a red carpet looking beautiful, or you can see her shave her legs in front of you. that’s pretty cool, i hope there were more celebrities like her! hope she doesn’t change (for bad)

The entire cast is so talented! Wow!

@bruce: No need to be rude. I’m not obsessed with the physical I was just answering to the person who said she was better looking than Bradley’s previous girlfriends. She’s talented tho.

@bruce: You’re delusional if you think beauty doesn’t matter in this business

Lindsay Long @ 02/16/2013 at 3:24 pm

Love them both, Cute Couple

Lindsay Long @ 02/16/2013 at 3:38 pm

@Moira: She is so Cute. She loves to Kiss Passionately and Feel a Man’s warm hot body. She uses Gifts for Women at AthenaToysDotcom

gatekeeper @ 02/16/2013 at 6:39 pm

Jenn Law has joined the caliber of actresses that get to work with the hottest A listers. Bradley Cooper, Michael Fassbender, James Mcavoy, Jeremey Renner, Nicholas Hoult, Christian Bale..oh to be a fly on Jen’s wall!!

I don’t like Bradley Cooper. There, I said it. He’s like John Mayer and Ben Affleck. They are f@mewh0res who want to be seen with the latest “IT” girl.

They are FLAWLESS together. Silver Linings was the best thing to happen to all of us in a long time!

Check out this rave review of the two of them:

Sweetness @ 02/16/2013 at 9:11 pm

Adams may be the lead but something tells me Lawrence will steal her supporting role scenes and on that note she’ll grab a best supporting actress nod. And let’s face it Lawrence is an interviewers dream so she’ll be the one people will look forward to seein when promoting this film. Amy is cute and nice but Lawrence is unique into herself when she’s interviewed!

@gatekeeper: Michael Fassbender an A-lister? Give me a break. Only in YOUR dreams! Cooper is on a roll right now, but I don’t see him lasting like the true Hollywood stars. He’s not cute enough anyway. Neither is McAvoy. Not very attractive — just got a huge boost working with Jolie. Christian Bale is the only true A-lister on your list. He’s been in the business forever.

@JMHO: From what I understand, she’ll be playing Christian Bale’s wife. I think he’s the same age or older than Bradley Cooper…

YES! I think David O’Russell is well aware of their chemestry and the affect it has on people after Silver Linings Playbook. Even if/ she doesn’t play his love interest in their third movie, it’s a great publicity anyways. As their fan, I’m very excited to see this one too. For now, waiting on Serena. :)