Beyonce: Blue Ivy's Face Revealed!

Beyonce: Blue Ivy's Face Revealed!

Beyonce flashes a smile while holding her adorable baby girl Blue Ivy in a newly leaked image from her upcoming documentary Life Is But a Dream, airing on HBO today!

The 31-year-old entertainer revealed her one-year-old bundle of joy’s face without shadows, blankets, or scarves.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

This is a big weekend for Beyonce, with her interview with Oprah Winfrey on Oprah’s Next Chapter also airing on Saturday (February 16). We can’t wait!

“I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man [Jay-Z],” Beyonce shared during the interview. “It just gives me such a foundation. [He's helped me] on so many levels.”

Bigger pic inside

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
BlueSarah @ 02/16/2013 at 4:24 am

Omg she looks like jayz but with beys skin tone do u think bey lighten her ,i mean how can someone look like jay and still be cute,beyonce what did u do?

@Sin211:

apparently you do…you took the time to respond

BlueSarah @ 02/16/2013 at 4:31 am

She looks so much like her dad but with bey skin tome,do u think she lighten the babys skin tone i mean how can she look like her dad & still be cute,bey what did u do?

POOR LITTLE GIRL! LOOKS LIKE HER DAD!

well after seeing pics of Bey as a baby… blue looks alot like her mother to me!!

Perthblackboy @ 02/16/2013 at 4:50 am

@LeslieGIRL:

Although I personally believe bey has infact done a bit of a tweek to her nose…. I’ll have you know that pic you posted as “proof” of her nose job cant be valid proof. In the “before” pic…. she’s smiling, in the “after” pic she’s not.

I cant be the only one who knows your nose changes shapes (looks wider) when you smile.

I can’t believe people are seriously attacking the looks of a freakin’ baby!

Oh no….the poor little girl looks like Jay-Z. How unfortunate. :(

cute baby she look like her dad but he so ugly with his big lips…

cute baby looks like her dad but he ugly

JayZ comes very insecure over though… Like at the Grammys .

That baby looks just like her freaking daddy! Oh my gosh. She only has Beyonce’s eyes and eyebrows. Everything else is Jay-Z how cute ! Reminds me of Will&Jada’s daughter Willow. She has Jada’s eyes but everything else is so Will! Genetics are funny ! That is definitely their daughter :) she’s so cute ! With her Jay-Z lips and nose

So to get some good PR she is exploiting her child now – just when you thought she could not get any lower!

And people wonder why she hides her baby’s face ? I’m officially disgusted by humanity. I know it’s a gossip site so I guess we should expect vanity but those comments are just cruel. Die in a fire tbh this world doesn’t need any of you, the fact that you hide behind a computer to write this makes it even worse, it’s your true self. And the fact that you guys are capable to post nice comments about Brangelina and their children proves how vain and superficial you really are. Only rooting for people who are conventional and fits your canon of beauty. You can hate Beyonce and Jay Z but nothing justify this.
Btw cut the racist **** B has had the same nose since she was a child .

Ok, huh she can be genetically from both parents but Beyonce could have still not carried!! For God sake, get informed!

@Micky: I was thinking the same thing! From the nose down she is ALL Jay-Z!

AmICynical? @ 02/16/2013 at 1:15 pm

She’s a beautiful baby. The comments about resemblance are unnecessary and ridiculous. The least anyone can do on this site is be respectful about one’s child. There are boundaries people.

Cute kid but what’s the big deal?

Too much moderating in this. That’s why there’s hardly any comments.

lmao ..um who cares about this ugly kid?

African Girl @ 02/16/2013 at 7:31 pm

Awwwwww! She’s a cutie!!
You can dislike her mom but there is no denying that’s one beautiful baby.

one more night @ 02/16/2013 at 7:50 pm

Still could have easily been a surragacy baby like the other poster said. Beyonce’s egg with Jay Z’s sperm. Still remembering how her stomach split into when she sat down, Lol!

her pregnancy was via surrogacy, jesus people believe anything a celebrity says. it was so obvious!! — and btw surrogacy doesn’t mean the baby isn’t there’s lol

Cute baby…a mixture of her parents!

Disney Villainess @ 02/16/2013 at 8:17 pm

I’m not a Bey STAN whatsoever but some of y’all have proven to be some of the saddest m*****f*****s on the net, coming on here clowning on this child.
——
Anyway, the baby’s absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. If the haters really want to hate, ya’ll can hate on her current and future bank account cause this little girl, her future children, her grandkids, her great-grankids, etc., ain’t got to worry about a damn thing, while y’all asses are guaranteed to produce generation after generation of useless hating ass m*****f*****s.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All