Fergie: Pregnant with Josh Duhamel's Baby!

Fergie: Pregnant with Josh Duhamel's Baby!

Looks like a little bundle of joy is on the way for newly pregnant Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel, their reps confirms to JustJared.com.

Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!! #mylovelybabybump” Fergie tweeted along with a baby pic of her and Josh. My lovely baby bump is a play on words for the Black Eyed Peas song “My Humps”!

Josh tweeted the exact same message from his personal Twitter account as well.

“Yes, Fergie is pregnant!!” her rep tells JJ. “We are pleased to confirm the news.”

Congratulations to Fergie and Josh on the very happy news!!!

Click inside to view the adorable baby photo that Fergie tweeted…

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i knew ittt congrats:)))

Blindgossip.com was right!! Yeah, they have a blind item about this, a couple of days ago.

WOW !!! Congrats !!!

aw! so happy for them! :)

No surprise there. She looked pregnant in recent pics before this announcement. I’d have a hard time sleeping with a guy that cheated on me. She must really love him to stay.

Let’s hope the baby looks like neither or them. I don’t find either particularly attractive. Good shape, yes. Looks, not so much.

Congrats !!!

wessel_96 @ 02/18/2013 at 2:12 pm

OMG!! this baby is gonna be the most beautiful child ever! So happy for this wonderful couple!!

Aww, I love them! Congrats!

MY BABY IS PREGNANT <333333 SO HAPPY

World is not over populated enough?

Ask Alice @ 02/18/2013 at 2:35 pm

At long last! This is one couple I’ve been waiting for a long time to make this announcement!

Congrats, Josh and Fergie!!!

Charlotte @ 02/18/2013 at 2:35 pm

How cute were they! Beautiful baby on the way for sure.

Josh Duhamel is one of the few straight men in Hollywood.

MY BABY IS GONNA BE A DADDY!!! <3333
I'M OVER THE MOON! That baby is gonna be the most beautiful child on earth how cute :D

Aww, I can’t wait for this baby. They are going to make the cutest kid. Fergie was an adorable child.

Best. Couple. Ever. That baby is gonna be pure rock’n'roll with a hot mama!

@Vic: Fergie’s not my idea of rock’n'roll.

LittleMonster @ 02/18/2013 at 3:09 pm

Meth face mama.

Have you heard that Marc Jacobs stalkes a young girl ? He’ s been stealing her fashion designes for 5 years. He fooled her with love. He copies all her photos and followes her. There are more articles with evidences on: styleangelique blogspot/ marc jacobs godfather

Congrats to them. It was time Fergie.

Cheated with a stripper no?

dont hit i'm belgium @ 02/18/2013 at 3:50 pm

@DULC€: we knew since the premiere of Josh’s last movie and the BlindGossip wrote it after the premiere

I’m so happy for them!It’s gonna be a wonderful baby!

Margaret M. Maynes @ 02/18/2013 at 4:04 pm

until I saw the paycheck which was of $4588, I accept that my friends brother woz like they say truly bringing home money part time on their apple laptop.. there sisters roommate haz done this 4 only about nineteen months and by now paid for the loans on there cottage and bought a great new Acura. this is where I went, http://www.snag4.cℴm

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All