Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' Berlin Premiere!

Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: 'Spring Breakers' Berlin Premiere!

Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson go glam at the Spring Breakers premiere held at the Cinestar Potsdamer Platz on Tuesday (February 19) in Berlin, Germany.

The three ladies are on a press tour for their flick, which also stars James Franco and Rachel Korine. Check out the pics from the Paris premiere!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Couldn’t attend the premiere eventually… I’m sick and I wanted to, but I’ve been told it’s better to rest for tonight… So sorry!” Rachel tweeted. Feel better!

FYI: Selena wore an Atelier Versace suit with Casadei heels and Melinda Maria earrings and rings. Vanessa wore a Naeem Khan dress.

vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 01
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 02
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 03
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 04
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 05
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 06
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 07
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 08
vanessa hudgens selena gomez spring breakers berlin premiere 09

Photos: Wenn
Posted to: Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens

Charley Gallay/Getty

I love Selena’s outfit here

Ashley Benson is an arrogant b**ch ! Look at this video at 9’48 shot in Paris : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0649ivehm0
Ash sounds soooooo rude and bitchy ! “Ashley, do you want water ?” “NO”. Well, well, well…

Holy suit Selena. Looking very good in that. Love her hair.

Selena is definiately coming into her own this year, career wise and style wise! I love her whole outfit and her hair looks perfect with it. I actually like Vanessa’s dress, the colors work well with her skintone and so does her lipstick. Ashley looks pretty but, I wish she’d have worn her hair either down or to the side maybe. Where’s Rachel though? I don’t want to assume something mediocre but I think she probably doesn’t feel as included/payed attention to as the other girls and that’s sad. I hope that’s not the case/reason though!

They all look gorgeous!!! SELENA OMG PERFECT!

i love selena like crazy but im not a fan of women in pant suits. they remind me of ellen and oprah.why women do that. i still love her but cmon i hope if they go to japan or brazil they wear something sexier.

Poor Ashley, you can really see she’s tired! Her outfit is perfect, though, just as the one in Paris. She can always manage to be sexy and classy at the same time..
Selena is really fashion forward tonight! Last night she had a terrible hair, but today she’s perfect.
Vanessa is always glowing but also always terrible hair..

i looove vanessa’s dress so beautiful and gorgeous

Great look Selena!

I like all their outfits here. Rachel tweeted she was sick but will be back after today. Nothing insidious.

ok
i love the sequences on ashley’s dress but not liking her attitude from watching the video (plus i never realized squeaky vanessas voice is when she said “thank you”)
i love the colours on vanessa dress but the hairstyle is a bit weird
i love the outfit selena is wearing as it makes her look womanly but it kind of gives off a boyish figure (plus i thought her boobs were bigger 0_o must be push up bras then..)

and where is rachel? apparently she was ill

not criticising cuz they all look great but i KNOW they can do better and really bring the sexiness.

Why is my comment not showing?

DISNEY SLAVES FOR LIFE

@Caroline:
Vanessa is just so sweet! I love how at the end of the twitcam she said “thank you” she is so adorable!

Such Hypocrisy. Once again she is wearing similar clothes that other people get trashed for, while she is praised.

@tina: Oh, good! I didn’t want to assume that because I knew it was a reach (my assumption) but, because of recent interviews/body language I’d thought that. But, Thanks for clearing that up :-)!

Another disney star who thinks showing skin and acting like a **** in a movie is egdy lol

@Dani: *I’m talking about Selena

@Carter:
Harmony said she was sick.

anyone else think selenas got that smirk thats like “im better than you”? calm down gurl! u only in the movie for like 20 minutes i checked and u weren’t the star, it was actually ashley and vanessa (excluding james of course his awesomeness doesnt count lol)

Vanessa looks gorgeous. Ashley looks fab.
Selena is just trying too hard, been doing that right after bieber broke up with her

Thats why V went to fashion week, love her dress

I can’t help it. I think if you combined Selena and Vanessa into a single person you’d have an incredibly hot woman with a pretty good personality I think.

For serious.

Selena’s outfit looks so wrong on her.

Nightwish @ 02/19/2013 at 4:59 pm

@Mua: The only one that is trying to hard is kicking her leg back in a desperate attempt to try to stand out lol

That pose showing her back is so unflattering Selena has no ass.

I applaud Vanessa’s creativity with her hair. She could have gone with extensions but is instead trying different looks with her own hair. This looks sleek, I would love to see the back of it.

Love Vanessa’s Dress. stunning

@Nightwish: so is selena trying to stand out when she’s showing her back? lol invalid argument.

@Nightwish: Vanessa poses like that a lot gurl, just search her red carpets or photoshoots.

@Caroline: You’re right. She has such a horrible attitude. She keeps this up she ain’t going anywhere. She’s not exactly talented. So she’s definitely not being smart by being a total bitcch.

@Mary: Nightwish is a guy.

stop being bitter people the girls look amazing!!! @Megan the reason why Selena’s in the movie for only 40 or whatever minutes its because she wanted to play that part she could’ve chosen any character she wanted stop being bitter

Love their look! They look better here than they did at the Paris premiere.

@Caroline:
woow, idk about Ash, but Vanessa is so adorable, omg, her voice when she said THANK YOU at the end of the video!

I like all of their looks here! I love the print of V’s dress, the gold looks really pretty on Ashley and the suit makes Selena look so grown up. Sucks that Rachel couldn’t be there :(

Vanessa is so gorgeous! cant wait to see the movie

All she did was get fortunate and put to use the guide made clear on this link and go to finance tab.

Rodriguez @ 02/19/2013 at 6:35 pm

Selena is on her way to being a 400 ponder she is as basic looking as they come there is nothing remotely unique about her. Yawn, dime a dozen.

LOVE this dress on Vanessa, love the sleek hair, love the sexy strappy shoes, and love her spirit. She is never boring, never ordinary, and I LOVE that most about her. She has enough confidence in her self to always BE charming and vivacious, and not care what the the boring naysayers think. Do you think the photographers want a shrinking violet on the red carpet? Hell, no. Vanessa is a pro at this, and it shows. I LOVE it!! Eat your heart out, Nightwish. Pretty sad when all you can complain about is a kick. LMAO

I’m glad Ashley’s true colors are showing. What a snotty little *****. She’s nothing but a d-list “actress” on a ****** b-list tv show – on ABC FAMILY no less! Given that this is her first major movie role, you’d think she’s be more grateful or come off as nice and presentable person. She’d didn’t even say the magic word to the poor guy who asked her. Selena and Vanessa are poles apart when it comes to this asshat.

selena looks amazing in that suit, love her fashion style, she takes risks and never fail. love Vanessa look also.

lasquared @ 02/19/2013 at 7:08 pm

don’t put down one girl just so you can praise another one.

i think they all look very pretty.

@Caroline WOW ! Ashley Benson’s real face : not nice at all. She should drop the attitude already. She’s a talentless TV starlet and she won’t be anything else. What a b*tch !

She should have worn a cami or tank top under the suit jacket! You don’t have to show your tits to be sexy! LOL! Her hair and make up look amazing though!!

Haters Suck! @ 02/19/2013 at 7:14 pm

Such beautiful girls. Vanessa looks fantastic.

These little girls with no boobs need to stop trying to show them off (selena, kristen, taylor, etc.)

I am quiet, and pretty shy so a lot of people think I’m a stuck up b*tch but I’m not, so maybe that’s the case with Ashley… Nah probably not.

vanessa trying way too hard as usual

for inner beauty? selena’s personality is very charming. everyone who has met her and talks about her always uses the word “sweet” or “sweetheart.” to me, she comes off as a little naive but still intelligent.

PrinceFluffBall @ 02/19/2013 at 7:48 pm

@Caroline: It wasn’t that big of a deal, frankly i think alot of people are finding reasons to call her bitchy, She is probly tired, i thought by the way you wrote the word “NO” you meant she yelled at the guy but she just said no then left, no big deal.

Yep, all the girls look great and I especially like Vanessa’s outfit and her hairstyle is so 1920s, love it.. She dares to be different and that is what I so like about her. Also, love that she is using colours. It makes her stand out. Sequins make a simple outfit look glam and Ashley does not need anything more. Selina reminds me a bit of Taylor Swift, both going for sexier outfits and breaking out so to speak.

Honestly, I really don’t like Selena’s outfit at all. I hate the big 80′s shoulder pads, and the boxy look to the jacket. It’s AWFUL. It would have looked far better with a softer, less severe, feminine jacket.

@maria, I would have preferred if Selena had worn a a lacy black slip underneath that jacket. It would have made it look classier. I just think the opening is a bit too wide( my opinion) . I really like the blue sequinned number the day before. She looked glam, modest on the front yet sexy and sensual on the side. Personally, I think Selina has enough hair to do without the extensions. I do agree, Vanessa has a lot of hairstyles for the occasion. Just love what she does to her hair, I’d like Ashley to go for edgier looks. Her style needs revamping.

Vanessa is so beautiful.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 02/20/2013 at 12:46 am

Well. I’m sure today all girls are sick. They are so stupid. I’d really like to know how stupid how stupid they are. One of the journalists has asked if it’s not to cold for such clothes. And the only answer, it’s so cold. Gosh it’s WINTER in Germany and that means sub-zero temperatures. Here in Europe we don’t have the same weather as in California. Nobody would have said a word if they have worn a jacket or a coat. This is nothing but craving for recognition and to show we are the best. Guess what girls, you’re not.
Winter in a country like Germany means freezing cold. Usually people inform themselves about the weather in advance. Winter clothes would be a little hint.

something under her shoes? (selena) a tag?

I love Vanessa to death, but she really needs to grow her hair out. It doesn’t have to be as long as it was before, but gawd she needs length.

Despite that, she looks gorgeous and i love her dress. Selena… is Selena. I feel nowadays though, she’s trying a bit too hard to be sexy. She needs to relax.

The trio of hoes again. Looking ****** and non-classy as always. Now that’s an accomplishment!

They are all dressed way too old for their true ages. Slow down girls . . being a “grown-up” comes soon enough. Vanessa Hudgens is just a tad bit too arrogant for me.

Nightwish @ 02/20/2013 at 6:41 am

Hudgens looks way older than the other girls

SELENA IS SOOO HOT AND SEXY

I LIKE HOW SELENA LOOKS HERE.!

She’s 24 people get over it. None of them are teens. As I have said before, nothing sadder than someone almost thirty dressing like a teen. Her hair is shoulder length and looks healthy.

Love Vanessa’s dress. LOL at haters nitpicking about the most idiotic thinkg..winter clothes? Stay pressed haters..stay pressed.

my best friend’s step-sister makes $74/hour on the computer. She has been without work for eight months but last month her paycheck was $19194 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more FLY38. ℂOM

ago paid for the loans on their home and bourt a great Jaguar XJ. I went here, FLY38. ℂOM

@BOHJI: Yes, a cami would have helped, but that tacky square-shouldered 80′s jacket is hideous. It makes her look 10 feet wide. She could have pulled that out of her mother’s closet. A big miss.

@Nightwish: In what way? Her dress is sexy without showing inner boob, her hair is cute and sleek, her skin is glowing and radiant. How does she look old? Is showing boobs a criteria for looking young? You make these asinine comments with no reason. But then again, that’s how you roll.

What’s with the suit jacket and nothing underneath it? That isn’t chic – That’s gross. Each girl is trying to out-sex the other. Smh.

Ignore Nightwish, his interest in fashion and the lack of knowledge is wanting. I certainly would’nt need his opinion, totally biased and bit chy.

@Revenge-Is-Sweet: Well, when Vanessa does wear a coat and dresses warmly, she gets trashed for it. It happened just recently in NYC. She can’t win. I have never seen stars wear coats on a red carpet, so expecting them to look like they’re going on a ski vacation is not rational either.

Selena is very pretty and trying to be sexy with no bra. haha

Hunter Gosman @ 02/20/2013 at 11:40 pm

hey nice your beauty awesome your face cut i like it..

Selena is just trying so hard -.-

Nightwish @ 02/21/2013 at 8:26 am

@Anne: If you watch the SB panel q and a, you’ll realize that Selena is the most soulful and articulate by far amongst the four girls. Hudgens spews shallow, rehearsed replies with bs sounding positivity jargon. Basically talking out of her ass. She was perfect for the part with her cheap, airheaded demeanor. Funniest of all is listening to the director, who doesn’t even seem to have a clue what his own movie is really about. What seems obvious is that the dude made an entire film just to create a spring break experience, only because he never partied like people do now. What a needless, time wasting and expensive excursion for him, just to fill a silly hole in his life. This flick is already bombing at the b.o. in paris LOL

Nightwish @ 02/21/2013 at 8:29 am

Im disappointed with ashleys intellect, but she’s still hot enough to keep my interest. Selena is the bomb out of the four. Selena rocks, and if any of the girls have a future, its her.

@Nightwish: What a bitter, negative ******* you are. You thrive on tearing people down. Pathetic jerk you are.

@Nightwish: You’re a joke. First, you go on for months about how it’s Selena’s movie and Vanessa only has a small part. Next it was only going to be a small release, so no one would see it. Now that all your ‘facts’ have been proved lies, you’re suddenly Selena’s biggest fan. You can’t really said anything bad about her answers, so now they are “rehearsed” Give me a break, lmao. Sad little man, the performance the critics talk about is not Selena’s or Ashley’s. Give it up.