Megan Fox: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' with Michael Bay!

Megan Fox: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' with Michael Bay!

Megan Fox will be reuniting with her Transformers director Michael Bay for a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot!

“TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!” Michael, who is producing the film, wrote on his blog.

Here’s the new film’s synopsis: Aliens invade Earth and inadvertently spawn a quartet of mutated reptile warriors, the Ninja Turtles, who rise up against them to defend the world.

Megan exited the Transformers series after she and Michael got into a disagreement, which led to her publicly calling him “a nightmare to work for”.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Megan Fox starring in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film?

Credit: Epsilon; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Megan Fox, Michael Bay, Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ethan Miller/Getty

Rupert Sanders @ 02/21/2013 at 8:52 pm

Bay is biggest troll to ever live

I lol’d. hard.

I guess Michael Bay is really dumb.

I guess Megan is desperate for work.

people in hollywood are craycray

it’s strange…. when thandie newton came out and said she was abused by a director people praised her bravery but when megan fox did the same thing she was called a sl&t — women are strange — they pick and choose who to defend and who to shame based of appearance only (and im a woman)

..and didn’t kate winslet say she’d never work with james cameron again because he was a f*cking psycho? most directors are anyway!

Yet this movie will make a Billion, with all you haters

Bay has a God complex and Megan is desperate

I’m guessing she’s gonna play April? Can’t wait to see this. Love ninja turtles(thanks to my little nephew lol)

@blah:
It’ s because Megan was the hottest woman around so a lot of women were happy she was getting trashed. It’s sick.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT¿?

who……gives…….a……****…..
besides…….single………lonely……….men………
or…..women, I guess too

lol it’s no worse than killing the story by having the turtles as aliens from space rather than MUTANTS….. i’d rather just stick to the old original and never watch his botched death or the turtles.

LMAO! No one else will give her a job so she has to go crawling back to Michael Bay. And a Ninja Turtles movie to make it even more humiliating!

Watch Taylor Lautner be cast as the male lead

Did Megan Fox give head to Michael? He must have enjoyed it so much to rehire her for his work again. She’s going to be the first trashy, trampy, whorish April O Neil ever in TMNT. And watch, we’ll be having a sex scene with her and one of those turtles now.

Black on Black @ 02/21/2013 at 10:41 pm

Fox was fired by Spielberg (a producer on Transformers) for her ‘nazi’ comment; she wasn’t fired by Michael Bay. The two of them (Bay and Fox), enjoyed the extra publicity and Transformers’ box office didn’t hurt.

Megan Fox is really beautiful and funny but she can’t act and isn’t the brightest bulb so she’d better get whatever franchise work she can while she’s still a nubile young thang.

CASTING COUCH!!!

Jaqueline O @ 02/21/2013 at 11:14 pm

Such a Cute Couple, He puts the Casting Couch to good use! STOP YOUR HUSBAND FROM CHEATING WITH Romantic Toys at AthenaToysdotcom

She seems a little too old for TMNT doesn’t she? She will be 27 this year and when will this be out? Like 2014 or 2015? Yep too old.
She may be beautiful but she is nearing age 30.

Megan and Michael Bay seem to have a sick twisted relationship that both of them enjoy. And they love the publicity they get from it. She probably went to his house in a bikini and told him that he was a bad little boy or something like that to get the role.

MICHAEL BAY AND MEGAN FOX WILL BE SUED AND KILLED FOR STEALING MY WORK!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!!!!

Michael Bay is the only true great auteur of our time.

I actually feel sorry for her. I mean, what’s great about being an actress who have to sleep with her biggest enemy to get the job?

didnt they have sum fight? isnt that why she wasted in tarnsformers 3

Old face…. look at the nose and cheeks.

I feel sorry for her too, it’s kind of humiliating working with a man who trashed her and starring in “turtles” reboot. He’s trying to humiliate her even more, and she’s desperate because her career without Bay is over.

I feel sorry for her too, it’s humiliating working with a man who trashed her and starring in “turtles” reboot. He’s trying to humiliate her even more, and she’s desperate because her career without Bay is over.

BarneyLegendary @ 02/22/2013 at 6:37 am

@Agreed:

I don’t agree. Because, in my opinion, Megan is a terrible actress. She only can play that kind of meaningless beauties. She is only the eye catcher. I think, yeah, good for her…but I don’t like the ” less story, more action” movies of Michael Bay, so…I don’t care.

Not sure why people think Megan Fox is a bad actress. I just think is the work handed to her that makes her look terrible. She’s made to be the cotton candy in Transformers, and that Jennifer’s Body was not a good movie. I wish she was not doing this Ninja movie – because it is going to be another cotton candy character for her.

Crawling back to the director she trashed and is a known scumbag? Very disappointing. I guess she puts making $$$ above dignity and is desperate for a career revival.

Crawling back to the director she trashed and is a known scumbag? Very disappointing. I guess she puts making $$ above dignity and is desperate for a career revival.,

that was nice of michael bay to throw her a bone

@blah:

I think it was mostly male fans of this franchise who were mad at her for criticizing Michael Bay. I guess their fantasies were destroyed when Megan told how much she disliked working with him. There was a very similair reaction to Katherine Hiegel when she said that “Knocked Up’ was very sexist. Hate comments from disappointed guys came tumbling through! Megan is a very pretty girl but if she wants to be taken seriously like Thandie Newton and Kate Winslet she needs to step outside of her “fantasy girl” comfort zone.

This is going to look even worse for her if Mr “kiss and tell” Shia LeBouf was back as well as her love interest ….since he’s been supposedly fired from Alec Baldwins Broadway play recently.

@Kris: i was thinking about heigl 2 actually ha! she was ripped apart by judd apatow? and his back up dancers (seth rogen, jonah hill etc) — but in regards to M.F I was sort of referring to the fact that she was just starting out and knew how much it would cost if she opened her mouth.. but she did it anyway.. i admire a woman that isn’t afraid to say how she feels.

Just because someone like kate winslet or even anne hathaway are depicted in movies as the sweet (non threatening) women doesn’t mean a thing.. it’s all smoke and mirrors. Hollywood creates these images and people fall for it every time.

It's not U. It's business @ 02/22/2013 at 1:59 pm

Why do people take this so personal?

workwhiteliveblack @ 02/22/2013 at 3:07 pm

Her career is over without him.

Donna V. Winfield @ 02/22/2013 at 5:01 pm

If you think Russell`s story is inconceivable…, 4 weeks ago my mum’s girl friend basically got a cheque for $9956 sitting there a thirteen hour week an their house and there co-worker’s step-mother`s neighbour done this for 10-months and brought in over $9956 in there spare time from there labtop. applie the instructions on this site, http://www.snag4.cℴm

@Black on Black:

WRONG. Speilberg publicly admitted that he never told Bay to fire Fox. She quit.

I’m so disappointed.

This guy is a creep and abused his powerful position.
He should have been kicked out by the studios a long time ago.

No other industry would have kept a guy who behaves in such unprofessional way and endangers the entire business in sexual harrassment lawsuits.

Only in Hollywood and saying more of the persons who run it rather than anything else.

I wish Magen good luck. No woman has to endure going through what she has.

@blah:

then maybe Megan should have continued with her stance instead of working again with a man that called her liar and really talked about her in a bad way. You can’t have it both ways. If you think someone has been unprofessional to you then don’t work for them again.

I guess Megan needs the work/money so all that abuse is just pushed aside. I have no respect for women that do this.

Hahaha! It’s over, this movie is done!! No use hoping anymore this will suck so hard OMG!! Why can’t they honor a legacy?! The least they can do is make her a red-head…

somerandomguy @ 02/24/2013 at 8:44 pm

@derp:

Well you are one of those people who probably prefers graphics to gameplay or in this case visuals and explosions to story.

So what if it makes a lot of money. Avatar, the top money making movie ever is basically Fern Gully on steroids or Pocohantes on steroids. Doesn’t mean the story isn’t good, just has been used a lot before.

Money doesn’t define how good a movie is. Take the first turtles movie in 1990, it didn’t make much, but it’s by far the most popular movie of the Turtles to date.

Michael Bay has some kind of mental problem. He trying to turn the Turtles into non-teenage aliens from space….

You know I’m ok with them not being Teenagers, I”m ok with Fox as April (Not really, but I give all actresses and actors a chance after seeing Ledger and Hathaway as Joker and Catwoman), BUT I will never accept Aliens that LOOK like turtles from a planet where there are MILLIONS of them as the TMNT.

And I’m someone who has been a fan of EVERYTHING Turtles. A TRUE fan. I love the comics, the movies, ALL the tv series, YES even the live action one with the girl turtle. I just considered that one more of a parody and campy version of it. But I still liked it.
I even watch the Turtles Christmas every Christmas….yeah…I’m one of those TRUE fans.

But any TRUE fan will not accept changes like the one Bay has made.

And I swear if the army is involved in this movie and if there are more than 2 explosions, I will hunt down Michael Bay and blow up his house and his money 450 times from 3,928 different camera angles, then take the last thing left unblown up, something from his childhood that he cherishes and I will use it as toilet paper and then light it on fire and bury it with cow cr**

THEN Bay will know how we feel.

BAY if you are reading this here is some advice

-Movies don’t need 3,000 explosions
-Movies aren’t required to ALWAYS have the millitary involved somehow
-When you are turning an old show or series into a movie, KEEP THE MAIN CHARACTERS INTACT.

TMNT is going to suck, he should’ve left well enough alone and just updated the source material for modern times; but no, he has to make extremely major changes!