Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala!

Gerard Butler: Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala!

Gerard Butler suits up at the Hollywood Domino and Bovet 1822 Pre-Oscar Gala held at the Sunset Tower Hotel on Thursday (February 21) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor served as host for the night along with Madeleine Stowe and was joined by Jesse Williams, Adrien Brody, Ali Larter, David Arquette, Kristin Davis, Moby, Heather Graham, Peter Facinelli, Rose McGowan, and Josh Hartnett.

The Gala benefiting Artists For Peace And Justice held one of its most successful fundraisers, raising over half a million dollars and growing.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and others at the Hollywood Domino and Bovet 1822 Pre-Oscar Gala

gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 01
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 25
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 26
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 27
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 28

John Parra/Getty

I want to know if Adrien said to Gerard,

“How do you like my sloppy seconds?”

I want to know if Adrien asked Gerard, ” How do you like my sloppy seconds?”

you forgot Paul Haggis @ 02/22/2013 at 7:37 am

saying ….”and my thirds”

hey ruh roh @ 02/22/2013 at 7:40 am

you forgot Paul Haggis saying “my thirds”

ROTFLMAO

Good looking Gerry!

Is Gerry’s tan real?

@granddad: If it is, he’s an idiot, because his skin is already 20 years older than his age. If it’s fake, they missed a strip across the top of his forehead.

JJ is getting clever mixing @ 02/22/2013 at 7:57 am

up monikers and IPs isn’t working anymore

think I made my point about Madsy being the Italian club’s leftovers

(probably banned for another month now, but it was worth it )

Real Life @ 02/22/2013 at 7:59 am

“Artists For Peace And Justice”? Sure, that’s why these stranded eurotrash boatshit campaigned for obama. Now America campaigns against them.

Hi ladies. Finally new thread. Looks good in a tux.

Sunshine Daydream @ 02/22/2013 at 9:31 am

Mr. Butler, you look so handsome in these pictures. Haven’t seen you in a tux for a while. Were you tanning with a ballcap on? :)
Hope he is happy and working on new film projects. Hoping the best for Olympus Has Fallen.

Sunshine Daydream @ 02/22/2013 at 9:34 am

Mr. Butler, you look so handsome in these pictures. Haven’t seen you in tux for a while. Were you tanning with a ballcap on? :)
Hope he is working on some new film projects. Hoping the best for Olympus Has Fallen. (Sorry if it turns out to be a double post, but the first one disappeared…)

One thing will never change. The man can rock a tuxedo. Would love to know what some of the conversations were about.

Going to visit a space station Sunday instead of the Oscars…wonder why? Too funny.

GB looks good but I’m MORE impressed by Madeline Stowe and Kristen Davis! They both are 2x the age of most of the women in the photos and both look absolutely stunning! Madeline Stoweis a great actress and looks like she hasnt aged in 20 years! Now THATS the kind of Maddie GB should be going out with–but I think she’s married.

GB looks great as usual but I’m VERY impressed by Madeline Stowe and Kristen Davis. They are both 2x the age of most of the women in the photos and both look absolutely youthful and stunning! Funny they have Madeline Stowes pic next to Gerry’s cause thats the type of Maddie he should be dating! She’s a wonderful actress and looks like she hasnt aged in 15 years! But I believe she’s married.

$4 Mill to buy a clue? @ 02/22/2013 at 9:56 am

Maybe Gerard Butler is suing the producers of Motor City for $4 million because he needs the money for better spray tans. Like one by someone who knows you have to dab under the hair cap line.
Ridiculous spray tan color too. Makes him look dirty not tan. TERRIBLE hair dye job too. Let yourself go grey GerBear. Yea. You’ll look like 24 year old Madalina Ghenea’s grandpapa but that’s better than looking like 43 years of sad and desperate.
Did he really say in the lawsuit that the Motor City producers exploited his “hugely popular personality?” What does that mean? The contestants on The Bachelor and the dog on The Artist are hugely popular personalities.
Doesn’t he have to say that they’re trying to exploit his BOX OFFICE popularity for his arguments to make sense that the Motor City producers were trying to make money off of him? Can he really say that after his last four films have FLOPPED and the ones that did okay before that had way bigger stars than him in them that people wanted to see?
Madalina Ghenea must be a really expensive girlfriend if he’s going to all that trouble for $4 million which is nothing in Hollywood terms. Maybe all the expensive luxury trips he’s taken her on and the shopping sprees are adding up. The least Madalina could do is hook Gerard up with her plastic surgeon who implanted her new lips and did her other work. Gerard is looking a little droopy in a way that’s totally normal for someone his age but it’s obvious that he’s anxious about looking younger. What’s Gerard paying for if Madalina doesn’t hook him up?

Sorry if I double posted my message.Didnt think the 1st one went up.

@Real Life : The only trash here is you…

@Lyla J.:
Interesting. More avoidance? Disgruntled? Showed up at this out of pledge obligation? Who knows. Good to see him clean up then show up!
Not that it matters but Butler and I own (vastly) different opinions about Beasts. I couldn’t wait for it to end and never looked at my watch more in any film.
While I ‘get’ the “wipe the floor” (again, very vivid) with their acting by the unknowns, it was the topic (other than the environment which I approved of entirely as it is all connected) that sank my heart making me want to jettison from my set soon as the credits rolled.
But then again, has Butler ever known that kind of poverty? That kind of abuse? That kind of disrespect for a child, his child? That kind of loyalty to a neighborhood that you shun help, assistance for a better way of life, education for his child but rather return to The Tub (a total dump) to drink and die? That kind of terrible and frightening and stubbornly dangerous prejudice passed from father to daughter?
Maybe he’s simply honing in on their acting? in that regard, I get it. So will the 9 year old trump the truly talented veterans? And if so, why so? Skill? Talent? Or something else? We’ll see Sunday.
~K

AB brought his gf on the red carpet. Butler wouldn’t give MG that respect.

Missing the @ 02/22/2013 at 11:07 am

Mayhem.

Has he really been in a lot of mayhem this year? Avoiding people can really perpetuate your career into the stars. Oh wait, the flight to the space station will also.

Glad he’d something to say about Ben’s Argo as well. He’s someone ‘they’ wanted to catapult into superstar status but he doesn’t have it like Gerry does. Yet, it was, like with Gerry, too much at once, and even he couldn’t maintain his own expectations. So he took a break then went behind the camera while casting himself as financial draw and dealing with issues that speak to him, like the Iranian hostage situation.
With any hope (fingers crossed) Gerry could do the same. Maybe not direct but simply take the break, which he seems to be doing, and soul search for what it is that is calling to him career-wise. No way is he going to give it all up. He’s too talented. Not everyone peaks then never peaks again.
~K

I can see where Argo would appeal to him more so than Silver Linings Playbook. It’s topic is Universal. I rumor exists that he turned down the role Bradley (rat-face) took who said it was a hard part because he had to be so vulnerable, which I can understand. Part of me wished it’d been Butler.
That said, the other topic is Universal too. Mental illness gets a bad rap in the States so the film was brave and well done. Mental illnesses get shunned because Americans, and the world, need happy-happy joy-joy all the time. Who is? No one. The film aptly challenges big challenges of what happens when someone is betrayed the way he was in the film and what the outcome can be if a condition goes undiagnosed.
Then after what happens because of that, it’s about starting over, even if moving home. It’s about letting go, hatting it and by getting treatment, finding better friends, refocusing and remaining, the hardest part, positive. Great script too.

A New Day! @ 02/22/2013 at 12:06 pm

@Sunshine Daydream: He does look good in a tux, “Butler, Gerard James Butler”. He needs to be the next Bond!
Where’s Gerry’s girl? She’s a member of this shindig isn’t she?

thumb's up... @ 02/22/2013 at 12:17 pm

for GB who is looking very handsome…and a nice article in USa Today too.

Untamable Shrew @ 02/22/2013 at 12:19 pm

Finally a new thread.Gerry looks yummy.

Actually... @ 02/22/2013 at 12:32 pm

“thumbs up” (no apostrophe). :)

A New Day! @ 02/22/2013 at 12:39 pm

He does have a white area missed under his hair line! I would have never noticed it! His protective “cap” was too low but he could have filled in it with foundation! Who dresses that boy?? Hope he’s better at putting raincoats on Charles! LMAO!

Few typos, apologies. That should read A rumor exists…
Ah, so Butler thinks Argo will trump Lincoln? Interesting begins though how much he liked Lincoln. So will Daniel Day-Lewis still win for best actor?
As for Butler? A change is as good as a rest.
~K
who sees they removed the thumbs because they were slowing down publishing, page turning and using the site overall! :o)

Can'tGetEnough @ 02/22/2013 at 1:01 pm

Well now we know who GB’s REAL true love is!! =)

Ana Bella @ 02/22/2013 at 1:58 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:
Oh, I’m sooo jealous !!!!! :) LOLOLOL
/everybody loves Gerry :) /

Just to say @ 02/22/2013 at 2:06 pm

@A New Day!:

“Where’s Gerry’s girl? She’s a member of this shindig isn’t she?”

Has he got a new girl yet? he’s only just dumped the prostitute.

Say what you want, but he’s a DELICIOUS man. That smile of his makes my day..he seems so genuine and happy. I dont know everything about his private life, is not my business anyway, but he does send a good vibe… at least that’s what I think.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/22/2013 at 2:15 pm

Beasts of the Southern Wild is just another noble savage nonsense movie – IMO, of course. I’m not surprised at GB gave it the praise he did.

@Can’tGetEnough:

Hey y’all!

Hi CGE!

Well now you’ve done it! So the truth finally comes out!
Whoa! *big laugh*

Loved it. Have a great day everyone!

Just reported by Emily Smith, Gossip Assasin 12.55 pm today – Gerard Butler has pledged $75K for Haiti @ Artists for Peace and Justice

You know his, once again, vivid word “mayhem” is pretty telling too. He’s always very descriptive with his language. I (personally) won’t be looking for any Oscar parties Just Jared threads on Monday for Butler. Like I said yesterday (I think), he’s turned a corner.
Crows sometimes learn to mimic the language of falcons, as a human being can make the mockingbird’s call, but without love’s secret within the sound.
Gerry has learned to distinguish natural from artificial. This is the way everything falls apart, by ignoring the difference between Sandalwood and pine.

Ana Bella @ 02/22/2013 at 2:27 pm

@Just to say:
No, MG is the member

@Just to say: She had work to do – busy night at the LA Italia Film Festival

@Totally Useless Information:
I’m on board of the acting, which I agree on. They both, like them or not, agree or not, were very good… all things considered. They acted as if their lives depended on it. And in many ways, it did.
~K
who needs to add that because of that, my mystical speak, any and all relationships (universal or career) fail… in the wising up :o)

Hey crackpots! @ 02/22/2013 at 2:41 pm

@Fakebake:

He has a “white” strip” on his forehead because he just got a haircut! Jeezus you ppl are BRUTAL!

Let’s focus on how good that freakin’ Brioni tux looks! YOWZA

@Paisley Greene:
Schools are important to Gerry for the Haitians. Roads, homes, clean water, food and schools. Not in that order. That’s impressive. Well done him.
~K

@GFW: “Gerry has learned to distinguish natural from artificial”

ROFLMAO

@FYI:

I ditto the ROFLMAO.
The dude is fake from head to toe and like attracts like. Is it really a surprise that he exclusively dates models? No.

all the money in the world @ 02/22/2013 at 3:08 pm

can’t change Haiti because Haiti doesn’t want to fix Haiti

money continues to flow to corrupt governments all over the world and none of their problems ever go away.

change comes from within, never from another country’s money

@all the money in the world @ 02/22/2013 at 3:12 pm

yeah but it makes an overpaid celebtard feel better and even more entitled to their decadent lifestyle when they toss the poor a few bucks!

Gerry could have a pledge he’s committed to after the disaster which was the $75K so they are promoting that, which is good press for Gerry.
Find the reunion of Butler with Brody interesting. To me it indicates something significant has changed between them, for the good. Perhaps Brody is linked to the law suit?
Perhaps now they can reunite as good friends? I would not want to be any fly on the wall discussing a certain female, no way. It cannot be flattering. This buddy-buddy meet up is excellent news, as once again we see Gerry meeting and mending bridges with his male mates, very telling indeed. I hope they get to work together soon. They do seem close once more.
~K

@@all the money in the world:

Totally agree…plus he’ll probably get a tax rebate from it. What a joke. Yay for him. Nice spray tan btw. LOL! A new haircut? ROFLMAO! Wow you’re thick in the heid no pun intended. It’s so obvious that he had on a “cap” whilst being sprayed in the face. wake up for frig’s sake.

Becky E. Arrington @ 02/22/2013 at 4:55 pm

my neighbor’s sister makes $61/hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for eight months but last month her pay was $15965 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site http://www.snag4.cℴm

Hollywood is morally corrupt they’re all shagg/ing each other rather incestous if you ask me! You really don’t need to have any shame, respect or principles to hook up with them! Who would like them as husband material no thanks

@Bbe:

Hollywood sets the pace with regards to how our 1st world society functions…kind of reminds me of the Hunger Games. Hollywood is the “Capitol” and the rest of us on lookers in our respective “districts” look on in awe and desire to have their “lifestyles”. Hollywood is a distraction from reality, but it makes ALOT of money. If we didn’t have hollywood, many people would be out of jobs.

Can'tGetEnough @ 02/22/2013 at 5:23 pm

littlebird89 Chelsea Wallace 3 mins
@tinainalay and I with #GerardButler #apj #oscar #party pic.twitter.com/MHUMsqRYRR
Gerard Butler right after pledging 75k at #hollywood dominoes event sponsored by @ciroc #cash #money

@Can’tGetEnough: Hi, GCE, how are you? Finally get to see him in regards to good pr and so handsome. Brody’s lady is pretty and nice to see Gerry and him together.
The only thing I felt bad for him was when he was asked about his oscar plans and he tried to joke out of it. I do believe whether he would ever admit it that not being part of all the events has bothered him a lot.
I guess he was not considered for a presenter. Well maybe next year will be better for him and some really good roles will come his way.

Can'tGetEnough @ 02/22/2013 at 6:01 pm

@lolita: Hi Lolita. I’m just fine, thanks for asking. How have you been? It’s always nice to see Butler clean up for an event. Not sure if he’ll show up at the Oscars, I guess not from the way it sounded, but you never know. I was just reading this article at WO about his attire last night. They said he needed to hem his pants because they were pooling at his ankles. I hadn’t even noticed it. I wasn’t looking at his feet. LOL
Hope you’re well and thanks for saying hi. Have a good weekend.
Here’s the article if you’re interested–

I’m sure Gerard has many invitations for Oscar viewing and/or after parties. Who knows if he will attend any of these parties or not. Year to year, many movie stars are NOT asked to be presenters at the Oscars – it’s perfectly normal. Also there are many stars that aren’t in town or that even go to any of the events.

littlebirdie @ 02/22/2013 at 6:10 pm

@NO Way:

He does not exclusively date models. That’s a stupid remark and he is not fake. Better get new glasses and a better sense of reality.

@Can’tGetEnough: Nice article, they way they talked i thought you wouldn’t be able to see his feet. I agree, I wasn’t looking at his feet also.
Doing well, dropped one of the meds, nasty side effects. Thanks, have a great weekend too♥

For F cks sakes @ 02/22/2013 at 6:15 pm

@Becky E. Arrington: Go sell your pies somewhere else!

Nice article at #55…also enjoyed the E! Online article…some funny GB remarks. Love that sense of humor!

For F cks sakes @ 02/22/2013 at 6:17 pm

@Bbe: Agree with you.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/22/2013 at 7:01 pm

GB pledged $250,000 to AJP a couple of years ago along with several other noted celebrities. The $250,000 was to be paid in 5 payments over 5 years so probably the $75,000 is part of the yearly payment.

Who’s the lady with Butler?

He looks good in a tux . . . sadly the lighting in this pic is not so forgiving on his forehead.

@Tasty

Her name is Brooke Atkinson

Is he free? @ 02/22/2013 at 8:42 pm

@?:

Who is she?

SouthernBelle @ 02/22/2013 at 9:10 pm

@Is he free?:

Her name is Brooke Atkinson Waters. She’s a fan.

I just know this man can NOT be dating that. I will never forgive Gerry Balls. NEVER!

God Bless yoou all! @ 02/22/2013 at 9:45 pm

“… but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

Joie de Vivre @ 02/22/2013 at 10:05 pm

@God Bless yoou all!: My favorite! Bless you.

Joie de Vivre @ 02/22/2013 at 10:13 pm

Greetings all! Butler always looks good in a tux. It’s been a while since I’ve read or posted here but it looks like the same old boring same old. Hope OHF does well at the box office. Whatever is happening with our hot mess, I hope he finds a new tan consultant soon. LOL! Yikes!!! Lolita, CGE, Ducky, Autumn, Maggie PU, Ana B. angelsrock, cupcake and everyone else: Hope life is treating you well and kind. Wishing Butler only the best and a big kick in the bum to see the forest and not just the trees.

;watching Dracula 2000…. wow he has aged badly. and that cap line from the self tan… seriously.. how embarrasing.

At least he’s not wearin crusty pants… maybe he has them on undernearth

@SouthernBelle: Actually That’s not Brooke Atkinson. It’s Nadine Velazquez, actress and model.

@hhaaaa:

OMG! He probably does! It’s like his own personal version of the cutoffs from Arrested Development. He’s a never-nude!

justsayin'too @ 02/23/2013 at 12:38 am

@Can’tGetEnough- ITAWY GB shows more passion kissing Haggis than in any of his pictures with MG. He’s even pulling Haggis closer to him instead of at arms distance like MG… makes you wonder.

@observer: Why do I get the feeling he brought her back for a threesome?

@Tom: I don’t know about that threesome, nor do I care quite frankly. On the other hand, there was a tweet about him being at LAX 2 hours ago. Think he flew away from the glam and glitz of Hollywood?

Lindsey Young ‏@lindssseyoung
First celeb spotting in LAX Gerard butler your sexy 👏 #keepcoollinds #oscarweekend

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 02/23/2013 at 2:25 am

@Joie de Vivre:

Joie you crack me up. I emailed you! I really do need to be put in my place for my email negligence. I just remembered a great story that I need to tell you. I agree with everything about your post. But I also can’t possibly be the only one here besides Gerard B that has had a spray tan mishap. I would never do that again that’s for sure. I actually think he looks really good tbh. Wishing him positive energy and to keep it real! Hoping everyone is well. :-)

Just to say @ 02/23/2013 at 2:58 am

@Tom:

Because you have a filthy mind and want to believe the worst in him.

smile madalina, smile @ 02/23/2013 at 4:19 am

WO posted this old link. He came across as far more likeable, less arrogant, less jaded , less egotistical ten years ago. Pre 300, the success that turned his head. His best work came before that, when he was willing to take instruction and worked with better quality producers and directors. When he was a versatile jobbing actor learning his trade, not a caricature action/romcom celebrity. Their ilk can’t really be termed actors.

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 4:54 am

@Totally Useless Information:

No, that was then. This is now and an entirely separate donation.

has JJ banned everyone @ 02/23/2013 at 7:12 am

or has the last Butler fan left the building?

It doesn’t do any good to think about what he was ten years ago. It’s what he is NOW. He ruined his career by making rotten choices in films. I never thought he was a good enough actor to carry a film, even in the early days. It was all about his looks back then, nothing more. He isn’t hot any longer. He should investigate the Lifetime for Women network for grandfatherly roles.

For goodness-sake @ 02/23/2013 at 7:49 am

The bad tan is his lazy way of fighting against getting the Shar Pei look, but he’s losing. My goodness he’s soooo wrinkly.

@Joie de Vivre: Joie, my goodness, how are you? So good to hear from you. Hope all is well in your world.
I don’t know why he spray tans. I am fair also and when I fake tan it only darkens my freckles so I look like a jaundiced dalmation. When I tan naturally, it never looks like that.
I hope OHF is a hit, he is in need of one. That might open some doors for him that have been closed of late.
Take care and God Bless♥♥

Nebulous and faceless scheming killing machines need to be careful what they wish for.

perez hilton @ 02/23/2013 at 8:34 am

Gerry escaped from LA for the weekend has he? Don’t that speak volumes if true.

Guess MG will have to party Oscar weekend with her girlfriend Aria Crescendo, but it sounds like she’s not been missing GB at all, party party party.

This is so funny... @ 02/23/2013 at 9:20 am

I thought I read that Madalina was busy with the LA/Italia Festival thing right up to the 23rd Feb. I bet they’ve both taken off for the weekend somewhere. I’m not expecting to see either of them at the Oscars based on a recent Gerry interview saying that he’d rather visit a space station.

@Just to say: What planet are you on this is the guy who announced on MTV, a channel geared to teenagers, that he loves threesomes and of course he’s participated in them. And hey what man wouldn’t if the chicks are hot,

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 9:30 am

@This is so funny…: Of course she is still busy with the festival, she was working last night, she posted photos apparently. She is the Master er Mistress of Ceremonies for the whole festival, So if he has left town his timing is fascinating.

Her determined anger is a kill hammer for anything fun around here.
All bets are off when you’re playing with someone’s financial freedom, hard-earned career and his life.
In the instantgram, Gerry’s handsome face embodies wearisome. You see a face, you can imagine their heart.
~K

And he’s busy somewhere else. Up early stretching his Clydesdale legs like a newborn ready to walk upright again.
Hope this uploads as a reminder of a tender heart the size of Texas whose giving surpasses his taking: A kind concerned face with a blend of compassion, empathy, wisdom, experience hoping his student surpasses his master. He didn’t. He was too reckless. Too daring. Too tempting the fates so went too soon. Far too soon.
~K, wishing all a good day…

Can anybody translate what the h*eck GFW is saying? I am not American either, but she makes no sense at all..Its like she’s writing some sorts of strange poems or predictions…like she has a 6 th sense or something..this is worrisome…just like Dargabriel. Go get a life people even if its not the one you dreamed of (like being with your celebrity crush), but at least its something real, not a fantasy…

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 10:33 am

@get real:
“this is the guy who announced on MTV, a channel geared to teenagers, that he loves threesomes and of course he’s participated in them. ”

MTV is not geared especially to teens and the question was posed to him so I guess the MTV producers allowed the subject matter. Whether or not he participates in anything is no one’s business and just because he said he did, doesn’t make it so. In the 1970′s PG rated film, “Urban Cowboy” with John Travolta and Debra Winger, the character of “Bud” played by Travolta, after his first night at Gilley’s, awakens in bed sandwiched between two lovely women. Obviously, just another day in the life of an Urban Cowboy. Besides, G likes the shock factor.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 10:49 am

@Bbe: I agree with what you say but not all are. Unfortunately, film makers aren’t taking enough responsibility with what they portray on the screen that children are exposed to and obviously parents need to take some of the responsibility as well. Our girls are growing up to be shallow, anorexic sex objects and the males with a sense of entitlement to anything and everything sexual. A fine race of people we are spawning. Whenever I see a teen awarded for scholar achievement or athletic abilities, he or she is originally from another country like India, Germany or the Orient. What does that say about our values as a country? It says it’s more important to make money then to achieve, better to take then to give. There’s a price on everything and I think we’ve sold our souls to the Devil for a dollar and I don’t even believe in the Devil. We’re reduced to voyeurism, watching the wealthy and spoiled go through their daily lives and holding them in high esteem when they’ve done nothing to earn it (Real Housewives, Kardasians, etc.) It’s all crap and it’s sad. Then we exploit the ignorant and the underbelly of society with Jerry Springer, Honey Boo Boo, etc. Next I guess we’ll attach a head cam to a criminal and follow him around as he breaks in buildings or steals cars. The ratings would go sky high! And the movies are made up of CGI generated fantasies, poorly scripted rehashed scenarios of other films and crude behavior. That’s what passes for entertainment with only a small fraction of television or films that are watchable. Even in one of the photos on this page of Jennifer Lawrence, she’s been so maniped, shopped and altered, only her face resembles her and barely at that. What message does that send out to young women her age? Obviously, that her already striking natural beauty was not good enough.

Sorry for the long rant. I’ll get off my soap box now.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 10:54 am

@casandra: I think she’s talking about Jay Moriarty and his relationship with Frosty Hesson.

explanation @ 02/23/2013 at 11:46 am

@casandra: Don’t worry casandra. Americans don’t understand GFW either. She is unintelligible in any language.

@This is so funny…: I’m sure Gerry will be miss at the Oscars with all the great movies he put out.

@explanation: That’s because she’s a fanatic and doesn’t communicate like the rest of us.

@Just to say: Tom came to that conclusion because Butler put it out there.

smile madalina, smile @ 02/23/2013 at 12:35 pm

@Go away: surely the Oscars are the industry networking event of the year, so if you miss.them you’re out? I don’t think he’ll be missed per se, he’s already an outsider as far as the quality and the money is concerned. I would have thought he could have attended if he wished, but after missing the baftas, GG and more, has he decided to take a break? A lawsuit to set himself up for a while, and a sabbatical or change of direction?

Just what he needs. A sabbatical. He just spent the last year taking one vacation after another, which goes a long way to explain why his career is tanking. He doesn’t work hard enough. That goes for networking, too. He just doesn’t do enough to stay relevant. IMO all he’s interested in is just enough fame to get him freebies, chicks, parties and travel, and he’ll only do enough to keep that going. But the problem is, he’s getting old now, and there are others rapidly coming up behind him to knock him off the radar. Time in the spotlight is short unless you are extremely talented. Looks fade.

@smile madalina, smile: He just got too big for his britches and is now retreating by backing off licking his wounds.

@whatever: You hit it right on the nail.

@Let’s Be Fair!:

“Whether or not he participates in anything is no one’s business and just because he said he did, doesn’t make it so.”

Exactly, Gerry has said that he hates interviews because he gets very nervous and ends up talking a load of rubbish. He has said that the threesome comments were meant to a joke.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/23/2013 at 1:49 pm

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 4:54 am

@Totally Useless Information:
No, that was then. This is now and an entirely separate donation.
___________
The $250,000 was donated in 2010 and was to be paid in 5 yearly payments. Just because it’s a charity, don’t think for one minute it’s still not Hollywood smoke and mirrors and an attracting attention event.
*************

I thought what GB said about he’d rather be on a Space Station then at the Oscars was insulting to his colleagues and the powers that be in Hollywood – that is if they noticed. And I bet he wonders why he isn’t offered decent scripts. Sometimes you have to suck it up for a day or two in order to get ahead. Sometimes, all it takes is a reminder to someone looking for that perfect face that you are still around, sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get what you want.

I was under the impression the LA Italia Festival ended the 23rd. If so, than Little Maddie is probably with GB where ever he is. They just played that silly game of leaving separately because people would be so interested if they left together.

You would be incorrect, TUI. There are final ceremonies tonight. She will have to work. If he left town, he left on his own.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/23/2013 at 1:57 pm

Nope @ 02/23/2013 at 1:52 pm

_________________
Good, I personally hope you are correct. GB needs to not miss the after Oscars parties he’s been attending for many years.

I think you missed the point. He may well have left town. But if he did so, he did so alone. He expressed a desire publicly that he’d rather not attend, so don’t be surprised if he doesn’t.

Hi JJers! Nice to see some of the last summer gang here: CGE, Lolita, JDV, AnaB, CCake and so many others! My best to you ladies and gents!

He does clean up well – he’s got the baseball cap tan – my brothers all have the same thing so if he did have a spray touch-up I can see him saying “no that’s silly.” It is silly, who cares? That TUX is lovely and he wears them well. I’ve said it before and I will say it again – his aging gives him character – we all wrinkle unless you botox (heaven forbid) – those well-earned lovely lines are OUR roadmap of our life – every adventure, highs, lows and in-between. Besides he’s not that vain folks IMO – look at the way he dresses casually – enough said!

CGE, thanks for priceless photo of the kiss with Haggis – it was funny – I’ve seen plenty of brawny Scotsmen and men from other cultures do the same. As long as no tongue was involved (grin) and if there was, who cares.

The awards shows are a tad tedious – long, boring. I think the money to put them on would be better spent going to charity – think of all the waste, costs to stylists, limo costs, those EXPENSIVE gift bags which most toss at their EAs, but then again, all of those people behind the scenes need a paycheck.

Let’s hope wherever GB is on Oscar night – he’s with genuine friends & not users, hangers-on, and wannabes. OHF is out soon and we’ll see what happens from there. I would still like a period piece with an ensemble cast of great Scots actors. Creating my own fantasy here: Sean Connery as the father, Bill Connolly as the uncle, Gerry, James MacAvoy as the sons; throw in Ewan McGregor, Robert Carlyle, Dougray Scot, Kelly McDonald and we have a rollicking good time.

Hey it’s Saturday – a girl can dream :)!!! Open house tomorrow – selling my house in VA and moving in DC – quite a transition, but fun!

My best to everyone – stay safe, sane, happy & healthy. GO ARGO!

Autumn

Garcetti for Mayor of Los Angeles 2013 Indie Filmmaker Fundraiser with special guest Gerard Butler

The Eric Garcetti for Mayor of Los Angeles campaign announces a who’s who of Hollywood fundraiser on Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 8:30pm at Writer’s Boot Camp, Bergamot Station Arts Center, 2525 Michigan Avenue, Santa Monica CA 90404.

Wow, this sounds really interesting (post #110)…good for GB. So if he did leave town he must not have traveled too far if he needs to be back in L.A. for that event.

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 2:55 pm

Maybe he’s just had enough. Perhaps this is the start of a complete change of career outside of showbiz. Don’t forget that he did say in a fairly recent interview that he might retire and go to the other side of the world. What will you all do then? Who will you write about?

@It seems to me: “What will you all do then? Who will you write about?” I hope you included yourself in that question since you are here writing about him too! :)

Totally Useless Information @ 02/23/2013 at 3:12 pm

Nope @ 02/23/2013 at 2:12 pm

_____________

If he left alone, he won’t be alone for long. In any event, we have no proof he went anywhere except for one Twitter unless I missed something. Btw, he expressed a desire publicly to marry an Australian woman, buy a house in Russia and many other things that he had no intention of carrying through so unless it happens, I seldom pay attention. It’s just the art of conversation for him.

True, he has shown time and again that his words mean nothing. His statements are as shallow as his choice of women.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 3:22 pm

@HG: So in other words he is a liar and we are not to believe anything he says like oh I haven’t had a drink in 15 years?? Just following on what you are saying? So when he says he is happy and things are great that’s BS too? Stop trying so hard to paint Butler as St. Gerard.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/23/2013 at 3:29 pm

whatever @ 02/23/2013 at 3:22 pm

_____________
I do not think he’s a liar. As I said, I think it’s just the art of conversation for him, saying what’s on his mind at the moment and playing for the interview. I don’t hold it against him, but I have learned over the years to watch what he does not what he says.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 3:36 pm

Anyone who thinks he was not telling the truth about the threesomes has clearly led a very very sheltered life.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/23/2013 at 3:37 pm

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 3:36 pm

____________
That one I believe without seeing. LMAO

God Bless yoou all! @ 02/23/2013 at 3:37 pm

Romans 12: 3-83

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your[a] faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead,[b] do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

@It seems to me: All the actors threaten of retirement and hardly follow through.Rubbish if Butler wants away from the glitz and glam to live a normal boring life.He likes to party and the young hot girls throwing themselves at him way too much.He’ll milk it as long as he can.

@Totally Useless Information: That I believe also.He was being honest not thinking how Americans are uptight about those things.Maybe more socially acceptable in other countries.

Which countries would those be, where three-ways are the norm?

You don’t know he left town bec. of 1 “sighting”. There were supposedly 2 “sightings” of him on London trains when he was in LA the whole time.

And Paul Haggis (the kissee in that pic) tweeted that the $75K was in addition to everything else he’s done with/for APJ

Calm down FFS. No need to get hysterical. It’s a gossip site, not traffic court.

@Do tell:Ahh I dunno, pick one in Europe?Red light district.You think GB sh its gold,don’t ya?I’m sure he never went there either.Gerry is just waiting for the perfect woman.With the perfect personality.But wait are you ready?Gerry is retiring from HW to do all of this.Poor lost soul he so mis-understood.puke.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:08 pm

@Go away: He should become a nightclub owner like his friend Ronnie Madra. It would be pairfect for him, Or maybe a chain so he could just fly from one to the other all year long. Can he call it 300?

@you are so funny:

He’s not a liar he’s a joker, there is a difference. Gerard is not a saint but neither is he as bad as some people try to make out.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:10 pm

@Do tell: Countries that allow you to up to four wives? Yeah I know 4 wives are no fun.

Sasquatch @ 02/23/2013 at 4:10 pm

@OH FFS!: 2 sightings,what is he big foot?

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:11 pm

@HG: Lot of leeway left in between even your two parameters.

@you are so funny: I was trying to come up with other movies to go with but blank nothing.

My sister and some friends were in the audience at Alexa Chung when Gerard was interviewed. He was asked about threesomes and said the Butler did it. After the show ended Alexa asked if he had been telling the truth and he laughed and said “no way, I have never had a threesome, I have enough trouble with twosomes never mind threesomes.”

@HG: Read between the lines of a joker there is a lot of truth to what they say.It’s a passive aggressive form of communicating.

Just a thought @ 02/23/2013 at 4:20 pm

@you are so funny:

Having four wives is bad enough but having four mothers in law is even worse.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:24 pm

@Gerryfan: And you believed him? That is called damage control.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:27 pm

@Denial: Agreed.

@you are so funny:

Yes I do believe him. The show was just a bit of fun but there are always people who want to believe all the rubbish that is spread about him and make him out to be a bad person.

judgmental much @ 02/23/2013 at 5:05 pm

@Gerryfan: Who said having a threesome is a bad thing?

@Gerryfan:

I believe him too. Gerry jokes all the time and some people don’t have a sense of humour.

so transparent @ 02/23/2013 at 5:13 pm

@Gerryfan:
BULLSH.IT.
Your sister wasn’t at Alexa’s show. Stop it, you stupid liar. So sick of the fake insider garbage around here. Go back to the fan sites and write your fan fiction there.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 5:16 pm

@Totally Useless Information:
“I thought what GB said about he’d rather be on a Space Station then at the Oscars was insulting to his colleagues and the powers that be in Hollywood ”
I don’t think he said, “he’d rather”. I think he was just joking around when someone asked him about it, you know like the threesome comment. He likes to shock and dance around. He likes his privacy and wants to detract the interviewer away form asking more indept questions in those spur of the moment things.

@so transparent:

My sister was there so don’t you call me a liar.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 5:25 pm

@you are so funny: Then why would he have said it after the show off the air? It would have done more “damage control” if he’d said he didn’t do it. The thing with Butler is, he speaks before he thinks sometimes then tries to retract what he says so you never know if he’s kidding around or not. If he’s kidding, he’s only got himself to blame for his reputation. If he’s not, then he deserves it. But I would say, threesomes or not, he would not be the first, last or only actor, male OR female in HW to do that.

Good girl @ 02/23/2013 at 5:32 pm

Of course he was joking about the threesome.. when she asked him about that he said the butler did it then when the crowd go wild he added .. if you ask me about the towsome i would say the butler didn’t do it. Do you really think that he never did the twosome? So it was ajoke..he love to intertaine people and i love him and laught about what he sayed but no believing everything.

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 5:49 pm

@observer:

No answer I see – just aggression. I’m not surprised. Were the questions too difficult?

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 5:50 pm

@Go away:

Are you sure?

@It seems to me:

Hardly aggression, I’m sure God doesn’t approve of threesomes and has a very hot place reserved for those who indulge in such things.

@Let’s Be Fair!: So was Butler joking around with the married woman too?

Maybe God does not want to participate in a threesome but God has no judgement on sexual experiences. Every being has to take care of there own body.

littlebirdie @ 02/23/2013 at 6:45 pm

@Let’s Be Fair!:

Okay then, let’s be fair! It doesn’t matter either way because it has no effect on our lives and is his business. He’s an entertainer and people need to not be so involved with the tiny details of his life when they should be concentrating on their own, FFS. Butting out of his is what’s fair!

@GH:

What? Did someone finally prove there is a God? I must have missed the memo!

@Let’s Be Fair!:

Just a thought @ 02/23/2013 at 6:50 pm

@Denial:

That was never proved was it?

If MG is Adriens sloppy seconds is she Leo’s loathesome thirds?

Just to say @ 02/23/2013 at 7:04 pm

@Bazinga:

Don’t forget Paul Haggis, she went with him too before GB

pot stirrer @ 02/23/2013 at 7:06 pm

@Lou:

“Gerry is his own worst enemy and he says that himself. He is actually a shy person and has always joked to try to overcome his shyness. He once said that he talks a lot of nonsense in interviews. He opens his mouth and lets his belly rumble as we say in Scotland and then when he sees an interview he cringes and says “did I really say that?” ”

EXACTLY!! His biggest problem is that his sense of humor, which can be juvenile AT TIMES, doesn’t translate well to print and there will always be nutjobs who take everything literally and with enough repetition it becomes “fact” and part of bad-Butler lore.

An observation @ 02/23/2013 at 7:09 pm

@Just to say:

Really? what a ****!

Little ol' me @ 02/23/2013 at 7:25 pm

@An observation:

Oh who hasn’t she been with? she got where she is today by lying on her back.

@Just to say: Why was? She still is! LOL

@It seems to me: Wow, someone has her panties in a bunch! I did reply to you. In fact, I returned your question to you since you are on this forum, talking about Gerard Butler like everyone else here. I thought it was irrelevant frankly. :) No aggression on my part, sweetheart! Just a logical observation.

Since you so kindly asked what I would do if Gerard retired, and I hope it’s not the case because reading gossip about him and following his many travels are my guilty pleasures, I would most likely do like everyone else on here and move on to another topic, or another artist. What about you?

He doesn t tell lies? Still there are people here who believe this bizarre story with a prostitute Romanian cheap. Everything that GB said in interviews was for money. All trips with that escorts were paid to promote her name. Voces expecting much from a guy who is always on the ordinary women. He is not good in bed. Men who spend their lives with bi/ches are **** in bed. Moreover, we agree, has to be very pig to touch in a mouth inflated fat fish.

Gerry spends all his free time performing charity work, and occasionally watching old Murder She Wrote episodes on cable. He makes tunafish casseroles for his elderly neighbors and has nothing stronger than a cup of decaf after 6 pm. He’s especially proud of his prizewinning jellied cranberry salad recipe.

His lips have never experienced anything more than a chaste kiss and his fingers have only held another hand in public, never in private. He’s patiently waiting for his elderly mother to choose a wife for him, preferably one his own age who will stay at home in Scotland, cleaning the house and cooking huge batches of Cockaleekie soup and oatcakes. She’ll be pleasantly plump with sturdy legs with thick ankles, wear her naturally gray hair in a bun and will only be described as matronly. This will make all his fans very happy knowing he’s definitely an oldfashioned saint.

You know it’s all true!

@TeaCakes: WOW WOW,thank you best laugh in ages,my wine went everywhere.haha.

@Gerryfan:
The very first Gerry rumour I ever heard was from an assistant on the set of Attila who said that Gerry more than once during the production had threesomes with two women who worked on set. He is well known for loving threesomes. Another favourite of his is watching two women have sex. He’s a perv for sure, LOL ;)

@@GH:
“You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination“ (Lev 18:22). Just how serious did God take the sin of homosexuality? In Leviticus 20:13 He says, “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/what-does-the-bible-say-about-same-sex-marriage-is-it-sin/#ixzz2LmxHeo11

@HUH?:
Has anyone proven theres not a God?? There are many personal stories but of course that means nothing. Maybe you need to experience one yourself. Some people just prefer to learn the hard way.

@TeaCakes:
I heard he was a devoted follower of the Order of Jesuits from The Davinci Code.

Butler tries to stay friends with his ex gfs. Maybe he is now only friends with MG. Or he fulfilled his obligations. Is she getting the PR attention she wanted or is her derrière?

Whatever it is, she is attending many parties and he is hiding. Who did he tick off? This is the time to put new projects together. All the heavy hitters are in LA.

Ghênea where ur gay boyfriend , which has disgust of u prostitute mouth?

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 02/24/2013 at 1:12 am

@Gerryfan:

As someone I know has said (a male), “I have a hard enough time pleasing one woman, much less two”, haha Maybe that’s what he meant. I know a few people that have had threesomes, one that is now a devout Christian. People experience things, every person has their own experiences and their own relationship with God. Please keep God out of this gossip board discussion. Thanks so much. Hi Autumn! So nice to see you on here!

tryingtogetfame @ 02/24/2013 at 2:09 am

the story.is more of lowclassing her.

@Annicina:

And how do you know this person was telling the truth?

Good girl @ 02/24/2013 at 3:11 am

@Ticktock: Dianne sayed on WO that afriend of Gerry’s familly who lives in comri tells her about Gerry and his black widow broken up. Maybe now they R just friends.

@Annicina:

“Another favourite of his is watching two women have sex.”

And how you know this?

Madalina Ghenea @ 02/24/2013 at 3:23 am

@Good girl:

Where does she say this?

Just a thought @ 02/24/2013 at 3:34 am

@Ticktock:

If they have splint I don’t think he would stay friends with her as she has been using him to promote he career and has been making a fool of him.

Just a thought @ 02/24/2013 at 3:35 am

@Just a thought:

That should split and her career.

Good girl @ 02/24/2013 at 4:13 am

@Madalina Ghenea: before days ago when MG posted those photos on her FB.. why Gerry is not with her? Ok maybe he don’t like to join her at the italian fes..but he could stay at home and spend the nights with her instead of traveling to beverly hills. The italian fes is closing today then we will see if he keeps travelling alone or with her.

Good girl @ 02/24/2013 at 4:44 am

@inside_HWood
At beverly hills Hotel#Gerard butler is one good looking man. You got to love Oscar2013 weekend.
3 hours ago

tryingtogetfame @ 02/24/2013 at 4:58 am

….and to add

picture taken at film fes was moresi a fan picture
more passionate with fans and paul haggis than ever with b widow
everything looked paid
everything looked paid
he was never happy next to b widow
it looked forced
it looked forced
was more passionate with latino woman at domino sitting down than with sitting down forced picture with b widow on new years one (big one here)
he mentioned he was at film festival “in honor of al pacino” not there for b widow….b widow was not even mentioned!!!!!!!
brody’s look straight into the camera arms around gerry was for one
person and one person only………b widow (he has friends b**** in high and low places…..what you did not expect)
brody to mg……….b**** did they not tell you when i would arrive it was all over for your a**

(obviously dianne never did lie……obviously some one timers who enter JJ enter one time for a reason….to tell the truth…vs her peeps up in here trying to run things)

look back……did you not have JJers telling you brody was coming

OH I LOVE ME SOME HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

smile madalina, smile @ 02/24/2013 at 5:07 am

Gerry may be absenting himself out of jealousy. The ‘ one that got away’ Jessica Biel got nominated and he didn’t.
Oh wait, it was for a razzie. Well some recognition is better than none! And how nice to see PFK getting some.

I have to say I just love to read all your comments and talk on JJ … You all seem to have so much knowledge of who and where and where and I can’t help coming back to read all comments …

GB did look very skinny coming back to LA and his eyes reveals a sadness that makes you think he had split with a gf … ???

Greetings from Denmark :)

@Seriously: she looks very twitchy and awkward when being photographed! She obviously has a figure that certainly I wouldn’t mind having but she has a very thin pointed face and weird shaped eyes! I don’t think she is very attractive facially and that’s not just because she is with GB! Although I dislike her for that! Lol

@Good girl: ref post 176.We have Lou on this site,who also has a friend who lives in Comrie.
Maybe DIANNA from WO should have a talk with LOU from this site and they could find out if both their friends know each other.It is after all a small village with population being around 1500.We might also get a bit more gossip.Lou actually went to dinner with Gerard’s ex girlfriend in Edinburgh………It’s just a thought…….

Did MG really have a thing with Paul Haggis?? If so then she really likes them old and bald in this case! No wonder she wants to hang on to GB he’s the best looking old guy she’s dated!

He was at Jeffrey Katzenburg’s “Night Before” Oscar party last night and the CAA party friday night. He’ll be making the rounds tonight.

This is so funny... @ 02/24/2013 at 6:03 am

I certainly hope Dianne from WO is not believing this ‘friends’ from Comrie BS. Surely she is smarter than that.

Methinks someone fancies themselves a writer of fan fiction. Nothing but a pure attention seeker and mischief maker. No ‘friend’ of Gerry’s family would be divulging personal information to anybody about him and Madalina, if they even knew anything in the first place. Not if they wanted to remain a friend.

What I don’t get it why Dianne of WO is INSISTING on leaving Madalina in the dust, “just like Gerry has”? She refused to allow the pic of Madalina and Gerry on the board from a couple of days ago. She has this tone of “now now children, we don’t want to talk about the THING now do we!”… why? Clearly Madalina is still a part of Gerry’s life, whether as a lover, friend or acquaintance, who cares?! But why the denial and avoidance? Dianne had my respect but now she just seems bitter and jealous. And she claims her fanboard doesn’t censor or sugarcoat anything, huh.

@cubfan34: Katzenberg’s shindig looks like the place to make things happen. Good luck to you, Gerard! Hope something good came from these networking sessions.

Loved the article where he was discussing the dominoes tournament. Would love to see a pic or two from that event. This. Is. Dominoes!! ..”then someone shall be punched…” Haha! Extreme dominoes…

@This is so funny…: ITAWY,DIANNA from WO ,wouldn’t even divulge what she knows about MG and GB ‘s break up she just says she has reason to believe they have.She surely can’t believe all the BS about friends in Comrie.
It’s someone who just wants to be popular coming out with a load of sh/ite.
Trying to make Butler out to be a Saint.
He’s a man who has been there done it all and got the t/shirt

In the video she looks like she has been crying she has bags under her eyes & sore nose! I think she is an attractive lady with nice figure bit too tall for my liking but it’s a shame she has a reputation that you can’t really respect! Looks isn’t everything & they fade with time but image stays! I wouldn’t say she’s drop dead gorgeous or breath taking but pretty I think megan fox, angelina, Monica, aishwarya, Charlies theron are stunning

@Tally, do you think it’s possible that Dianne was punked by someone?

Any one of you who is envious of her figure can get one easily. Just go to the surgeon and have implants shoved in front and back. It’s best to start with a stick thin boys’ body. If you want the strange alien face, that’s only a few thousand extra.

Gerard you are beautiful. He is back.

It has always been amazing when you let go and let God the abundant blessings that come to a person.

He is beautiful. He is smiling and happy. The sexy tux is back. Networking. Dining with and associated with class. With friends. Prosperity.

Says Volumes. Thank you Lord.

Just to say @ 02/24/2013 at 7:27 am

A friend called to tell me that as was driving along North Vermont Avenue in Los Felix this morning she saw GB going into a Catholic church.

@Bbe: She did look rather off like her mind was somewheres else. She was told something…..let down…put through the ringer…that is how she looks. Embarrassed that she has been used up by several friends is more like it…….what 5 friends had her. They told her to fix her hair……you are amongst class not tramps

…..honestly…..they simply shared her

……..thats for all those homes you broke

@Just to say: Is that the same friend who called the other week to tell you same thing,going into the same church.What a coincidence,to see him twice like that.

Clearly “Just to Say” you are the lamest troll ever. It’s not even 5 am on the west coast, and still dark. You must be in some third world country or not understand time differences. Even if he does go to church, and he did go at 5 am, which is absurd, your “friend” wouldn’t be able to SEE him since it’s DARK.

That’s the price you pay for getting ahead in this way. You look 20 years older, get passed around like a side dish at a buffet table, and nobody takes you seriously.

@Church!!!!!!!:

Last year on a visit home Gerry was seen with his brother Brian visiting a Cistercian Monastery near Edinburgh. He was very happy when he home. Wherever he was seen he looked at peace and always smiling especially in Comrie where he was seen regularly in the village, at the shops, at Mass in the church or simply just walking along the street. He needs to come home to his ain folk and get himself right.

@Lou:

@Lou: I am not saying anything against what you have just said.I was saying to ‘just to say ‘that what he or she had said is the exact thing that was said just a week or two back about his friend phoning him up .Now come on what a coincidence that is.Also as Lame-O said it was 5am on the west coast.
I wasn’t talking to you or was I?

@Scot:

Whatever, religious troll or trolls. We get it, okay? GB has been to church before. And maybe he even cleaned one once. Happy? Now move along.

Seriously @ 02/24/2013 at 9:16 am

@Video: ‘fix your hair” is a pose request.

Many on the west coast awake at 5am and I would not put that past Gerry. What concerns me is placing streets on this national/international board. Why do that? How is it for certain it was him, when as the poster said, it’s dark at 5am? Not that it couldn’t be him, it could. If it is great. It means he’s home and not in a hotel, which speaks volumes itself.
If true, Gerry is back to reconnecting, not just to his male friends, but his property so parents, siblings and closer friends could be next. He’s got to do this his way.
It’s been a long hard journey and nothing will remain the same. It’s where he’s going to that’s exciting. The road ahead that’s important. Not the view back.
~K
who is glad to see Gerry get header space even if an older event but am not holding my breath to see him at Oscar parties considering all this a gift to him, no invites, rather than a separator… feeling they’re protecting him from questioning, and e.t.c.

A couple of things, GFW. First, that poster posts the same church sighting every week. It’s a troll. Don’t fall for it. Secondly, you can probably count on seeing him at a party or two tonight, since he’s been going to events every night this week. He may have his creepy consort with him, since this is what she’s been building up to all year. Don’t be surprised.

judgmental much @ 02/24/2013 at 11:03 am

@Let’s Be Fair!: Duh damage control to naive little phannies like you, he can see you there looking all shocked

judgmental much @ 02/24/2013 at 11:04 am

@Just to say: So does your friend stalk Gerry now every Sunday, tsk tsk.

judgmental much @ 02/24/2013 at 11:05 am

@Lame-o: bravo I forgot about that

judgmental much @ 02/24/2013 at 11:07 am

@GFW:
Duh most churches don’t have Sunday mass at 5 am

sunday musings @ 02/24/2013 at 11:08 am

Gerry would just be getting home from partying all night at 5 am

sunday musings @ 02/24/2013 at 11:14 am

Priceless Teacakes

“You people have it all wrong! Gerry is completely innocent and virginal. He works fulltime as a Roman Catholic priest in between his acting gigs. He’s never been married, never dates and is painfully shy in real life. Alcohol has never passed his lips and he wouldn’t be caught dead smoking! He’s also very anti-drug so don’t blame HIM for made up stories about him going to Betty Ford clinic. He only stopped by to bless a friend and to pray with some of the clients.
You know it’s all true!”

Denial not just a river in Egypt. Or all these women confusing him with his characters and I don’t buy Lou is an insider for one minute.

anti-religious @ 02/24/2013 at 11:17 am

Father Gerry indeed – fact is many RC priests aren’t that saintly if you follow the news at all.

I’ve never seen a church with a mass earlier than 7 or 8, and I’m a Catholic. Doesn’t matter, this d-bag is obviously a troll,and probably the same one who said they were married and she would announce it on the first day of the film festival. Still LMAO at that one. There are some serious ‘tards posting here.

Sunday Musings…
ITAWY…
Lmao at Dianne’s naïveté … I know a guy who has a cousin that is married to the butcher who sells meat to the woman that cleans the church…. ROTF….
Does anyone notice his phannies do more damage control than his own PR??? Apparently he doesnt care as much as they do…

GFW is Happy, Happy, Happy! @ 02/24/2013 at 11:57 am

A troll for Christ? Visualization for Him? It’s peaceful so why heckle them?
In reality Gerry will most likely watch it from home, like he has in the past, then head out for an after party or two, why not? But who really knows? Suspect we’ll find out in the morning!
Cheers,
~K

I think the phannies have this obsession with him that he’s this innocent lost soul who just needs a nice home cooked meal & pour him some love on how great he is! Yes once upon a time he was handsome but that seems to be fading now & with the help of all grooming up by stylist he looks presentable! He’s charming & witty & all these women fall for the con Lol… He’s like the piped piper! I used to like him but what he’s really like off putting not a man worth acclaim! He’s like a gorgeous cake decorated nicely with all the works on but only to take a bite & sponge & filling is too much & prob won’t buy again lol

Sometimes what looks good on the outside isn’t always in the inside! His idiotic & stupidness can be measured on what position he is in today! He’s actually quite dumb to think of it! If had any sense & rewind back he would’ve taken his craft & reputation seriously if he would’ve given the image if a classy rugged, articulate man instead of manwhor.e, loud, party play boy I guarantee you his status wouldve been very admirable & in a league if his own! If he associate himself & settled with a decent classy & modesty lady his life wouldve been different instead he latches onto cheap trashy hooker type nobodies that strip off his creditbilty & standards!

I’m not envious of his lifestyle, choice of women he will realise the effects of the choices you make & realise what a plonker he was that didn’t play his cards right

Just read that GB is in the JK post-Oscar special…sounds like a funny scene…looking forward to seeing it.

Larrissa Lonely @ 02/24/2013 at 1:32 pm

Love Her! STOP YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM CHEATING with Bedroom Toys at AthenaToysdotcom

Angeliina @ 02/24/2013 at 1:39 pm

Had a Quick look at GBs Girlfriends official page on FB … She has posted 2 pictures of her and GB friday being in LA for the Oscars?? Even I Think it looks silly they way they show of on these pictures …. ??

sunday musings @ 02/24/2013 at 2:00 pm

@Angeliina: Those are photos from Sunday please keep up. She looks cozier with Quentin Tarantino and Aria Crescendo than any photos with Butler.

Heard the paparazzi had to tell her how to stand and to fix her hair at this luncheon red carpet – did she forget how to be a supermodel already?

Just to say @ 02/24/2013 at 2:17 pm

Post 201 was not me. My friend did see him last week going into the church which has a 7.30am Sunday Mass but I did not post another sighting.

Also, posts 201, 207 , 208 and 210 have all been copied from a previous thread. Some idiot obviously gets their kicks from claiming to be other people. Whoever this nut case is, please stop it now as it is not the least bit funny.

…she always reminds me of a child at a computer. they are not together. to me this is a sick and twisted individual.

I CANNOT STAND Gerard Butler what an ass. He is soo yesterday

i would not be surprised if it was that fool and her peeps doing such….silly…going to other threads and copying…..

@CD:

so you sifted through 10 pages of comments to say that?

Good morning Madalina.. :). Next time, try going for man that actually likes a girl as a person and not just her parts. Gerry is about as deep as my pockets.

@CD:

Well piss off then.

The odd thing about the Tarantino business is that on mg’s page the photo is cropped to make it look like he took a pic with her but on wenn/getty etc where pics of the event are posted it is clear it was a group photo with several officials and Moran Atias. QT is turned away from her and has his arm around Atias. It seems the contact they had was the press asking them all to stand in a line during the presentation for pics.
QT doesn’t seem to have had much to do with mg at all and yet she has plastered this cropped pic all over the top of her page. It’s a very public flaunting of a connection with QT that doesn’t seem to exist. That along with posting GB’s pics and a video of herself tagged with her as ‘GB’s gf’ on her public page seems to contradict her insistence that she doesn’t want to get famous on the back of famous men.

FYI, Jude, she pulls those kinds of stunts all the time. If you check out many of the older pics they are these same tactics of making a pic look like something it’s not. When you check the original photo, it’s nothing like how she presents it. A complete phony.

@JUDE:

“that along with posting GB’s pics and a video of herself tagged with her as ‘GB’s gf’ on her public page seems to contradict her insistence that she doesn’t want to get famous on the back of famous men.”

Should that not read ON HER BACK WITH FAMOUS MEN?

Post was sent today,people are not stupid you know,you are trying to backtrack.

I think she’s gona milk the situation of GBs gf as much as she can hello I mean that’s y she hooks up with famous men as she knows herself that she’s not that good if she was she wouldn’t need their help! I find it so pathetic when models including her post every snippet, strand, clip, pic , article about them on their page it must take her ages to find the stuff & post it I do give her credit for that when celebs do that stuff on twitter or FB it’s yelling please please look at me look what I did please compliments to boost me! This truly confirms it that GB doesn’t look for a personality in a girl i can officially rest my case

Just to say @ 02/24/2013 at 3:23 pm

@Church!!!!!!!:

If you look again you will see that 207 has Lou’s name on it but it is from another thread. Your post was 209.

@Just to say: If you look again you will see. I first wrote on post 204,Lou answered me on post 207 .This was done today ,how do I know that ..because I wrote the post TODAY LOU answered me on post 207 even although the post was not directed at Lou.
FF’S it’s not rocket science.

Just to say @ 02/24/2013 at 3:52 pm

@Church!!!!!!!:

You said that post 207 was from you.

“@Just to say: Post 207 was not taken from another thread ,I wrote that today answering Lou back.”

All I was doing was pointing out that you made a mistake.

God Bless yoou all! @ 02/24/2013 at 3:59 pm

I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, ‘Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.’” – Revelation 21:3-4

@Just to say: And you also made a mistake ,,,,you said post 207 was taken from another thread.
Which it wasn’t ,was it
Lou wrote that post today.

Talk about stupid! @ 02/24/2013 at 4:09 pm

@judgmental much: Do you always start most of your sentences with “duh”? And I think ANYONE who posts on this forum could be labeled a “phannie” and that includes YOU!

Talk about stupid! @ 02/24/2013 at 4:13 pm

@Just to say: No body really cares, honey! No one knows who the heck you are anyway.

Talk about stupid! @ 02/24/2013 at 4:18 pm

I think Dwayne Johnson gets better looking! How’s that possible?

stupid is as stupid does @ 02/24/2013 at 4:21 pm

@Talk about stupid!: A grumpster troll has arrived I guess you are posting here so that makes you a phannie too. Doesn’t The Rock have a JJ thread or is he just too C list?

@Church!!!!!!!:

Church, I have just come on line and read some of the posts mentioning me and I have to say that I didn’t answer your post. I did not post 207 or 210. At the time they were posted it was afternoon here and was having lunch with friends. On Sundays I am out from 10am until 9pm so this is the first post I have made today. Just to say is correct when she says that these are old posts from another thread. Post 207 is two posts put together. The first part about the monastery was post 1637 on page 66 of the “New year’s eve kiss” thread. I can’t remember where the other part was taken from. Now if you look at post 208 Scot says:
“My aunt lives in Comrie and it was her turn to clean the church and when she arrived Gerry was there. She apologised for disturbing his prayers and he said he was almost finished. When he was finished he helped her clean the church.”

Now notice that nowhere does Scot mention photos yet at post 210 I am supposed to answer:

“I have friends in Comrie and they saw him at the church and anyway, nobody would take photos in the church. Gerry once said in an interview with Piers Morgan that he always goes to church when he’s in Scotland”

Where does the question of photos come into it? The whole conversation doesn’t make sense just like my supposed answer to your thread.
I’m very angry that this happening as someone is trying to stir up trouble and obviously thinks it’s a big joke to copy and paste from elsewhere and fabricate conversations.

@Lou:

That should read your post.

Good girl @ 02/24/2013 at 5:18 pm

Gerry had anew twitter account, it could be him
@Gerardbutler
It looks like this account for olympus has fallen

@Talk about stupid!:

And you can believe he works on it as often as he can. Humble that guy ain’t. But he’s fun to watch.

Gerry’s looking real good in these recent pics. And I just saw that he has an official facebook page now. He’s opened it up to pitch OHF. Let’s see if he keeps up with it, or an assistant will I guess.

@Good girl: Yes, that is his twitter, it is verified. He also confirmed his official facebook page. Getting into social media now! :)

Gerry PLEASE take MG to the Oscars, cos if you don’t, and she doesn’t have photos of it to post on her FB that will hurt her little fragile personality! We’ll have to employe a whole entourage of Italian perv.s and Romanian MG wanna be’s to kiss her ass and tell her she matters…
And we’ll have to look at her interviews where she is with sore eyes and red nose cos she had cried all night… So this is the least you can do for the pure hearted, moral, truthful, shy girl like she is… Thank you!

Good girl @ 02/24/2013 at 5:25 pm

This is really agreat news, i just hope girls handle them selves and do not make him regret for that

@Tally: What’s the account on FB?

SouthernBelle @ 02/24/2013 at 5:32 pm

@Good girl: Celebs, for the most part, don’t deal with twitter or fb. That’s staff work. They just want to get a handle on what fans are thinking while trying to keep another movie from tanking. Granted, the man has plenty of time on his hands, but he’s not going to read fan comments or tweets, much less answer them.

@Church!!!!!!!:

I have found the second part of the phoney post, it is taken from post 1856 in the same new year thread.

@dutchie: Facebook is /gerardbutler

And I agree, I doubt he is going to be as into at as some celebrities are. He doesn’t seem like a social media kinda person. But let’s see!

@Tally: Thanks for that Tally, will have a look

If you think for one minute that he’s going to read that fb page or twitter, you are all insane. If you want to waste your time talking to a production assistant, go right ahead, but you’re not talking to him. Guaranteed. They just set this up cuz they don’t want another movie tanking.

If Gerard was smart he could have gone after Chastain. Stupid man.

Another very hot choice is Samantha Barks. But of course she is young and too talented a smart for him.

This is just a mechanism to heavily promote OHF as possible no way is he going to read or add any personal info or pics! You could tell by the writing that it’s not his way if talking! If he was into social media he wouldve done it long ago! After OHF releases the account will prob get deactivated

@Lame-o: I agree with you. He’ll never read them. He barely reads scripts, so it seems. His profile photo here is the stock one sent out for years by his fan club in Burbank, CA. Wow, they are pulling out all the stops for this movie to do well. Best of luck, Gerard.

cyber space @ 02/24/2013 at 7:04 pm

Oh wow that’s interesting news…Facebook AND Twitter…go GB!

Well, Lyla, what they will have by the time it’s shut down is quite a collection of potential hookups for someone, LOL. There appear to be thousands of gullible women who actually think they’re talking to GB. So sad.

stupid is as stupid does @ 02/24/2013 at 7:21 pm

ah, Maddie and Gerbear could FB together in bed, how sweet is that, add a webcam and they’re in business

cyber space @ 02/24/2013 at 7:35 pm

Love the idea of the video message on GB’s FB page…but need to switch to my laptop to watch it…no Flash on iPad. Still shocked he went full on with the social media, wow.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/24/2013 at 7:54 pm

I’ve noticed many celebs use social media to promote their movies, and than take a break until the next movie. Some, like Kevin Spacy, do not take breaks, but you can bet that is Kevin when he posts. He seems to get a real kick out of social media. GB is late to the party, but I don’t blame him one bit for jumping on the band wagon. It’s the way to go. Whether it’s him posting or an assistant, the fans won’t care. They love it.

For those who can watch it, (I can’t) has he turned up at the oscars??

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: Hi ANA B! Long time between posts. Just sat down to watch the Oscars – cheering for ARGO.

Hope you are well and still painting! Wish we could see GB on that Red Carpet – it would have been lovely seeing that Brioni tux again.

Best to you
Autumn

@Roobee: I’m watching (from Sydney!) and I haven’t seen him :)

@Tally: Dianne IS jealous and nuts. She’s been discredited and slapped for her censorship. No cred left. Why would anyone buy her lies? She isn’t an insider and doesn’t know any insiders.

GB tell us, who chose the photo of your oficial FB avatar?

SouthernBelle @ 02/24/2013 at 11:28 pm

Awful dress for a designer.

Well, Gerry was right about Argo then :)

Totally Useless Information @ 02/25/2013 at 12:09 am

Kace @ 02/25/2013 at 12:01 am

Well, Gerry was right about Argo then :)
________________

Argo won almost every major award this year. I don’t think it was a stretch to believe it would win the Oscar.

@Totally Useless Information: …. Okay.. so in order to appease you, let me rephrase: Gerry and a whole lotta other people were right about Argo. Better?

Gerard brought MG to VF party!

E! Had a live interview with Gerry and he was trying to say he picked up his date off the street and put a dress on her. They described her as really pretty, Cinderella.

Meanwhile MG walked behind and past in a black dress.

party, party, party @ 02/25/2013 at 12:41 am

Lookin’ good GB…MG is his GF so of course she is there…nice couple…best to both!

What?! No!!! How can this be?! Chubby said they broke up?! His big-breasted ex-girlfriend who still keeps in touch said he was tired of her?! There is no love behind his eyes?! He did not bother to dress up for the Italian festival thing?!

I don’t understand.

@nyob: People will jump off a cliff” sorry.

@nyob: Hahaha hilarious. I want to see what Dianne says now.

@Ticktock: I saw them too! She walked past and the interviewer was grilling him about her!

@Josie: Do you have the link?

@Tally: It was on the E! After party show! Turn on the TV.

Or look at this photo. MG is partially cut off but next to him.

There will be more to come. No doubt.

party, party, party @ 02/25/2013 at 1:03 am

GB and MG together at this HW event…I suppose it’s proof that he obviously loves her and is proud to be with her and show her off. Hmm, interesting. Well, they have been a couple for many months now.

@Ticktock: No E! where I am :) But thanks for the exclamation laden suggestion anyway!!

Jimmy Kimmel Live just did a comedy skit with many top actors. GB played a man searching for his baby. Funny. He is climbing out of his hole and being seen now. And with MG by his side on the red carpet.

Well ladies he showed up we all knew he would bring maddie. He looks good and maddie does look pretty.

@Sequel:

Yep, just accept it. He’s not some victim and this is who he wants to be with. It speaks volumes about what kind of person he is and he’s disrespectful to her also. This guy is obviously trash and it just took awhile for it to be common knowledge. We’ve all tried to find every excuse in the book for his crappiness and there just isn’t one. He sucks, he’s a douche, end of story. And it’s funny that this whole episode really proves that saying about the simplest explanation usually being the one that’s right. Glad the he finally put the proof out there, that’s the good thing here. Now nobody has to wonder anymore.

very funny @ 02/25/2013 at 1:30 am

He likes money more than the woman or would not be showing up with a prostitute. He is very shameless

Good girl @ 02/25/2013 at 1:30 am

@Ticktock: how come they didn’t recognise her? She is the hot super model..too bad no body knows her except Gerry’s fans

Movie the movie 2v was the comedy skit. Silly.

Tatum and Fox sat in to promote WHD with Kimmel.

The race is on.

vindicated at last

What a dumbass. I had hoped he’d finally have wised up. Guess not.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/25/2013 at 1:40 am

I just saw them on the telly. I doubt that Little Maddie cares if she is left in the corner alone while GB plays the camera on the Red Carpet. After all once she gets in the party, she’ll be exposed to some of the most powerful people in Hollywood.

party, party, party @ 02/25/2013 at 1:41 am

#299: wow, well, yeah, I guess nobody has to wonder anymore…MG is the one he wants to be with. I think I’ll have to repeat that a few more times so it can sink in, lol.

STOPPLAYINHERGAME @ 02/25/2013 at 1:42 am

@ho hum: He is a piece of work , what blatant disrespect to say you picked your woman up off the street and bought her a dress on live TV !! Yes ,she deserves him.

….still believe the reason for it all exposure. Was she “actually” at the oscars with him? any pictures of that? do tell

@Sequel: Fox was singing “Channing all over the Tatum”. It was crazy.

STOPPLAYINHERGAME @ 02/25/2013 at 1:50 am

@UsedUp: He was’nt at the Oscars , he said he was home. He also said he did’nt have tickets to the party , he even told his Mum that someone gave him tickets.

He’s a bad actor, a lazy douche and he’s chosen to show off a sleazy famewhore as his love interest. Why do you some of you like him again? Oh yeah because you think he’s good looking. Anyone who still praises him, or makes excuses for him are as shallow as he is. His few remaining fans should be called shallow old phannies – sops.

….i am trying to find out……is it an exposure relationship or.an actual love relationship? to say such with disrespect, it is like he is practically calling her trash……i am speaking seriously….like i pick this trash off of the street and brought her a dress….i am serious…she is acting just like that…again off to the side….your take….i would like to know

Totally Useless Information @ 02/25/2013 at 1:57 am

@UsedUp:

Yep, that is just wrong. And we all think she’s bad? He’s in exactly the same league. Can you imagine if your bf said that about you? How embarrassing.

@STOPPLAYINHERGAME:

thank you.all of u, i know gerry has some serious quick cleaning up to do…..quick….but you guys just do not find “still” all thus odd….

oscars…i asked because if she “truly meant” something….he would have been there with her……

#2 – he went to the other parties…she was not there or took closeup pictures meaningful with other women

Vanity Fair would give her what she wanted (@ least a certain %)….she really wanted that oscar red carpet……come on guys…..whats up? what is really going on? if all is so….ewwwwww..got to stop…this is sick

@ho hum: She probably doesn’t understand what he says. He is always joking and putting his foot in his mouth. She stands in the corner in some interviews and other times she stands next to him. He can’t figure out how to treat her. But the both want attention.

Totally Useless Information @ 02/25/2013 at 2:06 am

Even as a joke it’s wrong, but like I said, she gets in the party and that is what counts so she plays the game. I am not sure what the game is, but it sure doesn’t include GB introducing his beautiful girlfriend to the world.

very funny @ 02/25/2013 at 2:11 am

look at this. He cant even a beautiful woman. What a horrible thing

all about money

party, party, party @ 02/25/2013 at 2:13 am

Her dress is very pretty. Well, I think that about does it for me…good night.

Richard Gear said he cried when he watched CM on a plane as he was talking to Butler. Then he said it was a stupid movie. I think Gerry was pissed but they cut Gerry’s response.

@Sorry:

Yeah, but apparently she looks best from a few feet away. Take a look at this one. (Gonna have to cut and paste or it goes to moderation.)

yep…..it sure looks that way….all about money

angelina is a natural beauty….i see alot of makeup….a horse with makeup…i find many other women beautiful for what she is trying to claim….”supermodel status” ……ebergthing with them looks si contrived….like the interviewers statement…”superpretty”…..to get her that final notice…..eeewwwwww sick sick sick

….well, going to bed

bringing you down gerry bringing you down..making you appear shallow…

you are nice looking..but this is the first time i have ever seen you in a tux looking older….u aged quickly the last few months

channing got alot of exposure but you still can come back

may God help you with whatever you are going through…….

one more thought... :) @ 02/25/2013 at 2:43 am

There is no joy in being deceived.

Vindication indeed! Love it love it love it that Maddie is with him at the VF party. Love her dress and they look cute together.

Chubbydck Dianne was dead wrong hahahah! She’s so sick with jealousy over Gerry’s relationship with Maddie. Maybe she can console herself with the fact that Maddie wasn’t wearing her sparkling diamond. Is she still censoring the Maddie-chat from her dead site?

Maybe Gerry can wheedle a part from someone who matters. He needs a job desperately. There will be more piccs later, I’m sure.

goodgravy @ 02/25/2013 at 3:03 am

Charlize Theron looked beautiful. MG looks low-rent. I also see Rose McGowan is event stalking Gerry again. Maybe she’s hoping for a threesome, but too bad for her that St. Gerard would never do one LOL!

Totally Useless Information @ 02/25/2013 at 3:15 am

@goodgravy

Women like Charlize Theron would never stand in a corner while their boyfriend walked the Red Carpet and told the world he picked her up off the street to bring to the party, joke or not. That’s why GB does not have a Charlize.

No Matter @ 02/25/2013 at 3:45 am

….no matter the pictures hun or the flooring of trying to convince people

Maddie is in a PR “All About Money” relationship with him

He has aged “fool” and been brought down since having her around

It is staged. No love there.

She is trying to make more money and get more recognition. Trying to be a supermodel. Favors but sadly his career is paying a price

Stop with the foolishness and ranting Gerry’s fans and acknowledge it for what it is

In all these pictures….there has never been an ounce of genuine affection in gerry’s eyes

As a matter if fact, look at the man’s eyes….there is a big closeup

Halle Berry Charlize Theron – Class and Ultimate Beauty (With Short Chique Hair). Natural Beauty. Probably had brushes of mascara and a stroke of lip gloss.

She makes gerry look like a drunk, trashy, addict and like he is not a good decision-maker…..like he has no taste or does not know what class is…he is literally hauling around a prostitute trying to sell her off as
model material…for her it may help but it hurts him

People will not take him seriously. I will be glad for him when this business mess is over…someone give her whatever because gerard is getting hurt in the process

stupid is as stupid does @ 02/25/2013 at 4:39 am

@party, party, party: Sure suggesting she was a hooker he picked up off the street on national TV and once again not introducing her by her name and as her girlfriend is just so indicative of true love

Hugh Jackman got nothing on the romantic [sic] Mr. Butler, she has my full sympathies, run Maddie run, you can do better

Charlize rules @ 02/25/2013 at 4:40 am

@Totally Useless Information: Charlize Theron would knock his block off.

Church!!!!!!!! @ 02/25/2013 at 5:10 am

@Lou:

Lou you are a lying *****.

God Bless yoou all! @ 02/25/2013 at 2:02 pm

“I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:9-10

Church, did you see my posts regarding the phoney posts? and I’m assuming that post 334 wasn’t you.

Head Shaped Like Serpent @ 03/02/2013 at 7:34 am