Gerard Butler: Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala!

Gerard Butler: Hollywood Domino Pre-Oscar Gala!

Gerard Butler suits up at the Hollywood Domino and Bovet 1822 Pre-Oscar Gala held at the Sunset Tower Hotel on Thursday (February 21) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 43-year-old actor served as host for the night along with Madeleine Stowe and was joined by Jesse Williams, Adrien Brody, Ali Larter, David Arquette, Kristin Davis, Moby, Heather Graham, Peter Facinelli, Rose McGowan, and Josh Hartnett.

The Gala benefiting Artists For Peace And Justice held one of its most successful fundraisers, raising over half a million dollars and growing.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and others at the Hollywood Domino and Bovet 1822 Pre-Oscar Gala

gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 01
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 25
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 26
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 27
gerard butler hollywood domino pre oscar gala 28

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All

@Do tell:Ahh I dunno, pick one in Europe?Red light district.You think GB sh its gold,don’t ya?I’m sure he never went there either.Gerry is just waiting for the perfect woman.With the perfect personality.But wait are you ready?Gerry is retiring from HW to do all of this.Poor lost soul he so mis-understood.puke.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:08 pm

@Go away: He should become a nightclub owner like his friend Ronnie Madra. It would be pairfect for him, Or maybe a chain so he could just fly from one to the other all year long. Can he call it 300?

@you are so funny:

He’s not a liar he’s a joker, there is a difference. Gerard is not a saint but neither is he as bad as some people try to make out.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:10 pm

@Do tell: Countries that allow you to up to four wives? Yeah I know 4 wives are no fun.

Sasquatch @ 02/23/2013 at 4:10 pm

@OH FFS!: 2 sightings,what is he big foot?

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:11 pm

@HG: Lot of leeway left in between even your two parameters.

@you are so funny: I was trying to come up with other movies to go with but blank nothing.

My sister and some friends were in the audience at Alexa Chung when Gerard was interviewed. He was asked about threesomes and said the Butler did it. After the show ended Alexa asked if he had been telling the truth and he laughed and said “no way, I have never had a threesome, I have enough trouble with twosomes never mind threesomes.”

@HG: Read between the lines of a joker there is a lot of truth to what they say.It’s a passive aggressive form of communicating.

Just a thought @ 02/23/2013 at 4:20 pm

@you are so funny:

Having four wives is bad enough but having four mothers in law is even worse.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:24 pm

@Gerryfan: And you believed him? That is called damage control.

you are so funny @ 02/23/2013 at 4:27 pm

@Denial: Agreed.

@you are so funny:

Yes I do believe him. The show was just a bit of fun but there are always people who want to believe all the rubbish that is spread about him and make him out to be a bad person.

judgmental much @ 02/23/2013 at 5:05 pm

@Gerryfan: Who said having a threesome is a bad thing?

@Gerryfan:

I believe him too. Gerry jokes all the time and some people don’t have a sense of humour.

so transparent @ 02/23/2013 at 5:13 pm

@Gerryfan:
BULLSH.IT.
Your sister wasn’t at Alexa’s show. Stop it, you stupid liar. So sick of the fake insider garbage around here. Go back to the fan sites and write your fan fiction there.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 5:16 pm

@Totally Useless Information:
“I thought what GB said about he’d rather be on a Space Station then at the Oscars was insulting to his colleagues and the powers that be in Hollywood ”
I don’t think he said, “he’d rather”. I think he was just joking around when someone asked him about it, you know like the threesome comment. He likes to shock and dance around. He likes his privacy and wants to detract the interviewer away form asking more indept questions in those spur of the moment things.

@so transparent:

My sister was there so don’t you call me a liar.

Let's Be Fair! @ 02/23/2013 at 5:25 pm

@you are so funny: Then why would he have said it after the show off the air? It would have done more “damage control” if he’d said he didn’t do it. The thing with Butler is, he speaks before he thinks sometimes then tries to retract what he says so you never know if he’s kidding around or not. If he’s kidding, he’s only got himself to blame for his reputation. If he’s not, then he deserves it. But I would say, threesomes or not, he would not be the first, last or only actor, male OR female in HW to do that.

Good girl @ 02/23/2013 at 5:32 pm

Of course he was joking about the threesome.. when she asked him about that he said the butler did it then when the crowd go wild he added .. if you ask me about the towsome i would say the butler didn’t do it. Do you really think that he never did the twosome? So it was ajoke..he love to intertaine people and i love him and laught about what he sayed but no believing everything.

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 5:49 pm

@observer:

No answer I see – just aggression. I’m not surprised. Were the questions too difficult?

It seems to me @ 02/23/2013 at 5:50 pm

@Go away:

Are you sure?

@It seems to me:

Hardly aggression, I’m sure God doesn’t approve of threesomes and has a very hot place reserved for those who indulge in such things.

@Let’s Be Fair!: So was Butler joking around with the married woman too?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All