Jennifer Lawrence: Miss Dior Campaign Photos Revealed!

Jennifer Lawrence: Miss Dior Campaign Photos Revealed!

Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning in these new photos from her Miss Dior campaign.

The 22-year-old actress was photographed for the campaign by Willy Vanderperre for the ads with styling by Olivier Rizzo, hair by Anthony Turner, and makeup by Aaron de Mey, according to WWD.

The ads will start appearing in magazines later this month with more to come in April issues.

The feature of Jennifer‘s campaign is the chain-handled Miss Dior bag and she also wears designs from the spring ready-to-wear collection by Dior‘s new designer Raf Simons.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jennifer Lawrence’s campaign for Miss Dior?

jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 01
jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 02
jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 03
jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 04
jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 05
jennifer lawrence miss dior campaign 06

Credit: WWD; Photos: Miss Dior
Posted to: Jennifer Lawrence

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

She is not a classic beauty, but she is still a beauty!

i love the third one soooo much!

she shouldnt tilt her head like that

pinaycana @ 02/22/2013 at 3:10 am

What the heck happened to her neck?!

I like it, but the went unnecessarily overboard with psing her neck

Looks beautiful!

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 02/22/2013 at 3:34 am

On the first pic she looks like one our Russian actress, even this parting in her hair looks the same)) Beautiful shooting, I like it!

She looks so beautiful . I like this pic

Holy photoshop Batman!!!She is not that skinny…her face is in another body!!!!

They shopped a third of her body off, it doesn’t even look like her. I thought this was Rooney Mara when I first saw it

Photoshop = -20 kg. :(

whats with the open mouth pose that every female celebrity does when they do a photoshoot for a magazine?

Ok I am sorry but I hate it!

she is still beauty and always be beauty woman

Terrible no one looks like that totally fake i cannot stand that type of photoshopping sends a really bad message UGH !

PHOTOSHOP.

i think she looks stunning. Its not like she has fat arms in real life, so i don;t know the call for photoshop there.

Her face has the ability to look different all the time. its still her, when her hair is in a pony. thats what her face looks like.

What a hell? I thought she’s against skin and bones. Is she actually losing weight or is this just a Dior PS standards fault?

She don’t wanna lose weight for role because of bad message for teens, but for fashion campaign is ok to ps and look 15 kg less. What message is that? Hypocrite. And sorry, but even after this huge photoshop she’s still not “high-fashion”.

she may look nice, most of the time but these photos..well the suck.

@Lee:

i don’t see the problem. the photos are only from the neck up, where is the weight slim? Jennifer doesn’t have fat arms in real life, so why would they need photoshop? its just the tone of the photos.

LMAO at the delusional apologists who choose to turn a blind eye to the obvious. They erased half of her with photoshop. She is NOT skinny like that. There is nothing wrong with her figure or weight. It’s the company Dior that is at fault here; they continue to impose their stereotypes on women. Hope she detaches herself from this fascist company. She certainly doesn’t need the money.

I’m curious how she looked before photoshop.

Black-Dahlia @ 02/22/2013 at 7:00 am

They photoshopped her so that she looks skinnier. Which is INSANE.

I don’t like her face, with or without photoshop.

I love Jennifer Lawrence. Not sure about this person in the photographs.

How much money has Hollywood also spent to improve her?

@loveher:

improve on what? look at candids, she looks the same. She filmed this during Catching Fire( hence her dark hair), the girl was really skinny them because of training.

EVERY PHOTO SHOOT IS PHOTOSHOPPED.

This is Dior.

This is art.

I really love her.she’s beautiful
but there is something weird in these photos
Jen and Dior do not mix

@Amanda: It was not dureing catching fire , it was during silver linings. And yeas it is photoshopped, it’s a fashion model etc campaing…what people expect?

She is pretty, but I prefer Marion…she’s better for Dior… much more classic than JLaw.

She is so beautiful..

That “veil” (I dont know the word for it) in the first pic looks wrong.. I wish it was just a little lower or a little higher, ’cause it looks like her head is cought in a bubble. I dont find that flattering..

But I’m picking.. She looks great :D I dont think she looks photoshopped, she’s just wearing flattering clothes properly designed to look good. Its Dior!!!

Too retouched but certainly very pretty and classy. This is a commercial for high fashion magazine cover not for teenagers.I find it very elegant in these photos but it’s true that they are not exceptionally “innovative”. I look forward to the commercials tv!

I love Jennifer Lawrence but with exception to the seated pic and the standing photo..They missed the mark with capturing her essence. She is naturally beautiful, delightful and sexy..these pics mold her into someone else..She is not some morbid anorexic Parisian model.
As another poster said..THIS IS DIOR’S FAULT. They make awful haute couture clothing that is wrong for her.

dont hit i'm belgium @ 02/22/2013 at 11:39 am

@Me: +1

Overrated and annoying.

Gorgeous!!

wtf were they thinking @ 02/22/2013 at 1:03 pm

photoshopped beyond repair to look like a wax figure or mannequin. and the close up shots she can’t pull off bc she is certainly no graceful beauty

I love JLaw. I hate these ads. They’ve stripped and photoshopped away everything I like about her.

too much PHOTOSHOP, her face look so skinny hahahahahahahhaha FAKE DUDE!

Isis Lara @ 02/22/2013 at 2:43 pm

She needs a new management team. These ads are unflattering and she really needs to protect her star image.

I am sorry but this is awful.
She looks terrible in these ads!
Dior has made great ads with Natalie Portman, Marion Cottillard, Charlize Theron. Why did they do a bad job with Jennifer Lawrence?
Infact she looks older then Natalie, who is about 10 years her senior.

GORGEOUS JEN IS GORGEOUS. ‘Nuff said

The reason why people fall in love with these ‘raw talent’ stars is because they try to tell us like they are ‘just like everyone else’ and ‘all they want to do is act (or sing or dance or model)’. Then when they realize that they can have and do anything, they monopolize everything and become too commercial for their liking. I like J Law because she kind of represented the talent of the upcoming youth that still have that little sense of conviction. Not bashing her with these pics because it’s Dior and their products are like works of art but… I daresay if this goes on, it would be more of what she sells that the kind of work she does. Or not. I like her.

@ha ha: That’s what I though. Pretty, yes, but nothing like Marion’s campaign. Marion is a great fashion model.

WOW, they really went overboard on the photoshop. They make her look about 20 lbs thinner than she is, which is just unnecessary.

The clothes are so good, that are moles/skin defects disappeared and her skin turned into this homogeneous plastic material. Her fingers also became unstubby too. :)
I see several hours of image editing on these.

She’s so beautiful normally. but in those picture not really attractive! :l Looks fake and photoshop…

She’s the it girl but is it for this line? No. Epic Fail. No one follows their guts in fashion in France anymore? Sad.
~K

she’s cute but this is… just no. laughable. photoshop overdose.

creepy. she looks like a cartoon/avatar character. when will the world see advertisements featuring REAL HUMAN BEINGS? God, that would be nice…

I really like Jennifer Lawrence. I enjoy her films, embrace the talent she shows so often. But honestly, these photos make me sad. I’m an athletic person myself who will never look thin like all those other actresses and celbreties. I always liked the fact that I can see my own body type when I look at Jennifer. When looking at these photos, I feel obese (eventhough I run half marathons and stick to a strict diet). Thinking about what these images do to teenagers makes me sad :-(

Donna V. Winfield @ 02/22/2013 at 4:58 pm

what Jeffrey answered I am shocked that anyone can make $5153 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this page… http://www.snag4.cℴm

Have you heard that Marc Jacobs cruelly tortures a talented young girl and steals her fashion designes? He copies anything she does. He fooled her with love. She is called Angel Barta. There are more articles with shocking details at: styleangelique.blogspot. hu/2012/12/marc-jacobs-godfather-in-sponge-bob.html

dont get her, she is so average jane. Her face lacks bone structure so she better not take the curves thing to her head, that face will be too bloated to look at on the screen. MEH.

She looks so elegant.

may i say something about MISS JENNIFER? she looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!! also a promising actress, even though I think the oscar should go to EMMANUELLE RIVA. i hope the men’s category goes to JOAQUIN PHOENIX! his performance is INCREDIBLE.

dont hit i'm belgium @ 02/22/2013 at 5:38 pm

i guess they wanted Rooney Mara and that she refused!

@rikki: Umm, they do feature real human beings. What are celebrties exactly to you?
Cows? Cartoons? Aliens?
They are people whose job involves them being in the public attention. Don’t be jealous just because Dior or Chanel isn’t giving you offers. Why would they features people who aren’t famous or are not apart of the entertainment industry or fashion industry?
It makes no sense.

Overrated and overexposed. Tired of her already. Where will she go when Hunger Games is over. Look at Orlando Bloom, for a while same thing, and you don’t see him many big roles.

She is certainly not Charlize Theron or Marion Cotillard, but it’s a start.

Just Boston @ 02/22/2013 at 7:48 pm

Not only the photoshpped her but they will eventually persuade her to drop 30 pounds and become skinny like the rest. Such negative role models for young people.

how fast can you say photoshop? also her face and body don’t have anything to do with Dior. There are so many elegant, beautiful and famous models or actresses, she is out of her league in this; she’s probably good for a fast food commercial.The third photo looks 100% fake

Now THAT’S photoshop! o.O

I really like Lawrence, I think she’s a great actor, but when they announced her as the new face of Dior I thought it was a really strange partnership. These photos prove it.
Marion Cottiard or Penelope Cruz are Dior. Lawrence would more be suited to some of the more Americana Calvin Klein campaigns or something.

Think it’s really strange that they allegedly dropped Mila Kunis from this campaign because she gained too much weight, and replaced her with someone already bigger than Kunis who openly states she doesn’t lose weight for roles. Jennifer isn’t fat at all but if they were going for rail thin idk why they chose her

Oh my she looks so creepy and scary in that very last pic.

She looks stunning OMG !! love this girl !

I love the second and the last one . Classy !!

The pictures are not photoshopped . She is a gorgeous and a classy lady .back off Robsteners .

Is she losing weight?

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 02/23/2013 at 6:10 am

More pix today. lol Jared!

She is naturally very beautiful, why did they go so overboard with the photoshopping???

Courteny Cooks @ 02/23/2013 at 12:25 pm

She is so Pretty. STOP YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM CHEATING with Bedroom Toys at AthenaToysdotcom

She looks beautiful , love Jen and Dior !

Jen looks picture perfect ! robsten girls are just jealous and post negative comments

JJ why have you taken away the voting ???

Jennifer , you go girl , you look ravishing !!!

Love you Jennifer , you are breathtaking !!

WOW, gorgeous!
If you love Jennifer, check out this trivia game about her: http://bit.ly/TrivvingJenniferLawrence

Not happy. She is beautiful as she is. In these pics she looks ill and anorexic! Let her look as gorgeous as she usually is!

@Lucy:

yeahh so much photoshop unnecessary, she already has a nice body healthy. the face looks like that had stuck to another body

@sweety no, this was shot during filming of Catching Fire & promotion for SLP.

obviously it’s going to be photo-shopped. it’s Dior; they do it to everyone, even real models. nearly EVERYTHING you see in print is photo-shopped. why is everyone making a big deal out of it? it’s nothing new.

the photos are still beautiful and she still looks stunning.

Melody Bella @ 02/23/2013 at 10:21 pm

She is a stunner!

Jennifer is a class act

Krisbians have been burnt to a crisp …Jennifer is pire class and Kristen is Only Trash