Kristin Chenoweth - Oscars 2013 Red Carpet

Kristin Chenoweth - Oscars 2013 Red Carpet

Kristin Chenoweth makes a stunning entrance at the 2013 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (February 24) in Hollywood.

The Tony and Emmy-winning actress is one of the co-hosts of ABC’s Red Carpet Special, which will be airing tonight at 7/6c!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristin Chenoweth

Kristin will be joining host Seth MacFarlane at the end of tonight’s show for a special closing number. We can’t wait to see what they do!

FYI: Kristin is wearing a Tony Ward dress and Simon G jewelry.

kristin chenoweth oscars 2013 red carpet 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Interesting

I think that is STUNNING. One of the best dresses I’ve seen in a looong time.

But it may just be me :P

oh so fugly!

Jan Gebhart @ 02/24/2013 at 8:37 pm

Her voice is so high pitched, we almost turned off the program! PLEASE……get her off the air…..she was tortuRe!

I nearly jumped out of my chair on hearing this high pitched nasal eruption. I had to see her background, thinking possible a gymnast. Emmy and Tony? Hard to believe – I would have had to leave the theater!

steve take one more @ 02/24/2013 at 9:00 pm

Didn’t they know ? – What she would look like. How she would sound. How she would act. Too Much of Everything on Steroids. Who ever casted/hired her should be fired or sent to the competition with a letter of recommendation. Irritating – boring – fake – petty & silly. A Parody.

I cannot believe the horrible coverage for the Red Carpet!
It sounded like squick toy on steroids. I actually put my tv on mute– it was that bad for me!!!

ABC……please test the hostess before they go on the air this………we almost cut off the show if we had to listen to this high pitched baby voice. Go for some established host like Cynthia McFaddin or Elizabeth……..
She looked pretty but…..

amazing dress! thought it was being overlooked, cause people concentrated on her voice. But really, amazing dress!

@Jan Gebhart: I agree with everyone here. We taped the red carpet part and fast fowarded through all of her interviews after we heard the first couple. Horrible voice, annoying comments, bad questions and always pointing out who she is “friends with” Why do we care about that?

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 02/25/2013 at 10:28 am

I think she’s trying to be JLo, lloks at this bunch on her head, just like Jen wears & also these poses. ha, what a loser! Plus, there’s sth 4rom Halle Berry’s dress (top of the dress), 4rom the days when Halle won best actress!

Stuttgart Lady @ 02/25/2013 at 10:38 am

First time for me to comment on something like this, but this was just plain awful.
1. I had no idea who she is. Really don’t ever want to find out after this. 2. And why is a grown woman like this acting like she is 15? Don’t care about her BFFs.
3. Who in the world chose that woman to interview anyone? TERRIBLE hostess. The other two were also borderline OK at best.
4. Don’t watch ABC much anyway, getting way to stupid, but this here, that just proved my opinion. ABC did a terrible job with this.

Horrible Hostess. Her voice was annoying. Very egocentric. Talked constantly about how short she was and the performance she was going to do. Did not have rapport with people she interviewed. Dress was pretty though.

Astonished @ 02/25/2013 at 1:18 pm

OMG – ABC what were you thinking? Kristin Chenowith was the worst interviewer ever – any where Her interviews were about HER, how short she was, how tiny she was, – she always brought the conversation back to HER.

And her comment to Adele, pointing out her size and comparing the two of them was appalling. She appeared shallow, vain, silly and self absorbed. Her dress was stunning but even that could not redeem the disaster.

I think we have finally lost it completely, the Academy Awards were terrible and where on earth did they find Kristin Chenowith. She was beyond bad. Sounded like she sucks the air out of hellium balloons
OMG……….the world has gon mad

I abosolutely cannot stand Kiristen Stewart, what is all the fuss about her. She always acts and looks stoned. YUK

Elizabeth O'carroll @ 02/25/2013 at 3:41 pm

My goodness , who on earth thought Ms.Chenoweth ocould do the job ?

Thankfully this was my first time experiencing her . Everything about her was not only annoying but a turnoff .

The woman appears to be lacking in every aspect of what is required to keep people’s attention .

We turned the TV off and said forget it . Just could not take her vacuous comments and annoying demeanour .

I am so glad we were not the only ones that found Kristin Chenoweth unbearable. I watched with a group of friends and we were all horrified not only by her piercing voice but by the stupid things she consistently said and did. I am shocked that she was hired to host. We had to mute every time she began speaking.

your comments are spot on.

Kristen was awful. She constantly compared her height to other actors and actresses. “Pick me up, Hugh Jackson, right in front of your plus size wife, so that I can show off how much smaller I am than her.” Cringworthy! ( Hugh was a gentleman, though. He lifted up both women). Did anyone notice how she salivated over Catherine Zeta Jones, while ignoring the the great Michael Douglas?And that voice! It’s worse than nails on a chalkboard.

MWilliams @ 02/25/2013 at 5:55 pm

I agree with the above. Kristin’s voice and silly actions drove me nuts.

Three of the four hosts on the red carpet were so annoying I had to keep switching channels.. Lose Chenowith and the guy interviewer.. yuck

I really don’t even know what to say about Kristin Chenoweth’s lack of interviewing skills. She was absolutely horrible. Others have commented on her voice, which can be annoying, but the real problem was all she did was talk about herself. I was embarrassed for the celebrities she was supposed to be interviewing. although they all handled it well on camera. It was just pathetic. I would have turned it off, except I wanted to see the outfits people wore.

I hope she never hosts anything again. The idiot that hired her should be fired. Imagine Adele while standing next to her. Poor thing. Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Garner looked lopsided next to her. Her voice and the straining of her neck while fake smiling OMG, GO AWAY