Jennifer Lawrence Mobbed By Family Post-Oscars 2013 Win!

Jennifer Lawrence Mobbed By Family Post-Oscars 2013 Win!

Jennifer Lawrence is surrounded by her family after winning the Oscar for Best Actress at the 2013 Academy Awards held at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday (February 24) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actress met up with her family members for the first time after her win while doing interviews on the red carpet following the show.

Jennifer was joined at the show by her parents Karen and Gary, her brothers Ben and Blaine, and her sister-in-law Meredith.

Check out the awesome moment below!

Jennifer Lawrence Mobbed By Family Post-Oscars 2013 Win!
jennifer lawrence mobbed by family post oscars win 01
jennifer lawrence mobbed by family post oscars win 02
jennifer lawrence mobbed by family post oscars win 03
jennifer lawrence mobbed by family post oscars win 04
jennifer lawrence mobbed by family post oscars win 05

Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2013 Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What are people doing commenting on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West and not on this beautiful picture?

Her family seems so sweet!

Sweetness @ 02/25/2013 at 3:28 pm

She has a grounded supportive and loving family..which is why she will and has come far..

Congrats to her..they must be so proud of her!

It’s so easy to forget how young she is, but she’s such a class act in comparison to other actresses her age. She seems to have very genuine people around her and her family seem awesome. Her having two brothers explains a lot!

What a nice woman Jennifer is.

What a lovely video.

SHE IS AWESOME!! And she’s soooo young!!! and just won an Oscar… Looove this moment with her family :D She’s sooo real, she’s always hersefl.. just AMAZING!

The first thing I can think about this photo is ” Awnnnnnn”
That is the sweetest thing on EARTH! Family! And to see her getting so much love and happiness is so good! I love to see talented people getting what they deserve. And she really does. Love Jennifer!

How much did they pay you for posting about her so much? There were others cough*moredesevring*cough winners/nominees but you post only about her. Is this post an answer for her spoiled and classless acting in press room, to make her look adorable?

Josephine @ 02/25/2013 at 4:27 pm

I like her very much as an actress and as a person (at least her happy self during interviews) but I’m afraid that many people will try to throw a shade at her for winning this young against Chastain and Riva. I enjoyed all 3 of their performances equally and I think being nominated is already such a huge honor and there is no need to insult a winner just because we were rooting for somebody else. I was rooting for Joaquin and Amy but it doesn’t mean Anne and DDL didn’t deserve their awards (even though I can’t stand Anne’s try-hard persona). As a sidenote: was Amanda Seyfried already drunk during this interview? She was so mumbly.

@qqq: She was sweet in the press room. Just ’cause you find her to have acted “spoiled and classless” doesnt mean other people dont want to read about her and see pictures of her :)

Melissa B @ 02/25/2013 at 4:47 pm

@Toni: From Lainey Gossip a Journalist who was there and saw the middle finger

“Even after she gave us the finger. Easy. I was there. It didn’t go down like that. Lawrence’s demeanor last night was very informal, as she often is. So she was loose and very collegial and the best way to describe it is to say that it was like a reaction to a tease. And she was goofing, hamming, big laughs, no hostility. Check the video below. You can see why Duana called her a “motor mouth”. I mean if this is contrived, she really deserves that Oscar.”

@Melissa B: I dont get it, are you trying to say my opinion that she’s sweet is wrong?

Why do people who hate her even bother to come into her posts??? Keep scrollin, haters.

Re: this video. How can you not love her? Wonderful family.

I love Jennifer, she’s talented, seems down to earth, beautiful and articulate. And at 22,the sky’s the limit for her!!

Stephanie @ 02/25/2013 at 6:05 pm

Cute Couple! STOP YOUR BOYFRIEND FROM LEAVING YOU with Romance Toys at AthenaToysDotcom

SammiPage @ 02/25/2013 at 6:32 pm

What happened to the video?

Awww! That video and the pic are really sweet :’-)

I love how happy and supportive her brothers are. Lucky girl! :)

ggooossshhhh shes so sweettttttt =,)))))

Jennifer’s family is obviously a big reason for why she has remained so grounded and smart throughout this whole ‘becoming famous’ thing she’s going through. It’s great to see!

She looked so beautiful and although she tripped I was more impressed with Hugh Jackman jumping up to help her. Gosh I love that man!! Debra – you are one lucky lady!

Haha I love how unconvincing Amanda Seyfried is about Anne’s speech. Not even a salaried actress can’t be bothered to sell the lie.

KristenManiac @ 02/26/2013 at 3:36 pm

I’m very happy that her family is loving and rewarded having her. So many families in this time are broken. Love her.

Jennifer Lawrence wins because WEINSTEIN’s hustling and did not DESERVE it!!! Her role was supporting and if she go against Anne Hathaway there is no way she has a chance to win. She just happens to be in Harveys movie and by her own admission show up on set without knowing her lines. Her win pure FRAUD and if compare her perfomance to past winners like Kate Winslet or Marion Cotillard or Charlize or Hellen Mirren she looks weak and forgettable.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All