'90210' Cancelled By CW After 5 Seasons, Ending in May

'90210' Cancelled By CW After 5 Seasons, Ending in May

90210 will be coming to an end this May after five seasons on The CW.

The show, which was a reboot of the hit 90s series and starred AnnaLynne McCord, Shenae Grimes, and Matt Lanter, will come to an end with its series finale on May 13, according to TV Line. The series finale episode will be paired with a retrospective look at the series.

While the series began with much fanfare back in 2008, with several original cast members making appearances, ratings have dropped over the years, leading to the cancellation.

ARE YOU SAD that The CW has cancelled 90210?

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I think everyone’s wondering why it didn’t happen sooner.

spartacus @ 02/28/2013 at 7:01 pm

ohhhhh nooooo

Okey Dokey @ 02/28/2013 at 7:12 pm

i do watch the show but i ahve to say FINALLY!!!!!!! it is way overdue to end it has turned so **** but i will say it better have a great final episode

Honestly the show went down after Season 1. If you guys remember that finale, that last scene was mind-blowing! I tried to watch up to Season 3 but just couldn’t do it anymore. Good luck to everyone on 90210! I wish you guys all the best : ) Xx

bouttimeee @ 02/28/2013 at 7:53 pm

bout time. I watched like 2 episodes and it was horrifically bad compared to the original. Nothing beats Beverly Hills 90210 90s style, so dont even try.

Rachael M. Bryant @ 02/28/2013 at 8:08 pm

my buddy’s aunt makes $70 hourly on the internet. She has been without work for 6 months but last month her pay check was $16055 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… http://www.snag4.cℴm

Long overdue. I’m more shocked that it’s still airing. I haven’t heard a thing about it in YEARS.

Unbelievable… My friend Echo has just married to a handsome wealthy guy
They met through ~~ Šugardadmeet.Ćom ~~ a good place to talk with successful wealthy guys and beautiful classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….)perhaps you can have a try

Rupert Sanders @ 02/28/2013 at 8:27 pm

thank god…terrible writing and bad acting

needed more Emily Valentine

oh no!!!! :( after watching this show since season 1 episode 1 i have to say i’ve fallen in love with the characters, and i’m very sad to see it get cancelled :(

I stil watch it but I record it and watch it a week later. Shows I love I watch live or the next day.

lannie please

@veronica: watch the original to fill the void. this sucks in comparison.

Oh No! :((( About a year ago I started watching the series and became obsessed. I downloaded all the episodes off iTunes, bought episodes at Hastings and would spend hours watching. But I do agree the new season doesn’t compare to how great it was. It’s sad to see it go :( but there’s only so many dramatic moments to be had I guess.

Not surprise at all! It was long overdue! The season 5 is really bad. Seems like the scenarists didn’t know what to do with the characters. It started to be bad at season 4. So it’s time to end it. I really hope we’ll get a great finally!

its about time
one of the most unnecessary show on tv

yes, it was finally about time! It think it was weird that annie’s boyfriend to who she said “I love you” after to episodes.. was in love with liam… and like.. silver continuously whining..

Journalistic @ 03/01/2013 at 7:38 pm

Huh, how did this make it past the first episodes of season 1? Terrible, terrible, terrible.

I’m going to miss this trainwreck of a show. Everybody sleeping with each other. Suspending reality over and over. Season 1 was the best, and they royally screwed up with subsequent seasons. In short, it got so BAD, that it was GOOD. I haven’t seen this season, but I suppose it got so BAD that it is beyond BAD.

I’m a bit sad about it’s ending :/

well I am sad….