Alexander Skarsgard: Thursday Lunch with a Pal

Alexander Skarsgard: Thursday Lunch with a Pal

Alexander Skarsgard leaves a restaurant with a pal after having lunch together on Thursday (February 28) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The day before, the 36-year-old actor was spotted filling up his car with a full tank of gas at a local station in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

It was just announced that Alex‘s latest film The East will be playing the upcoming SXSW festival as the closing night flick on March 16!

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard having lunch with a friend…

alexander skarsgard thursday lunch with a pal 01
alexander skarsgard thursday lunch with a pal 10
alexander skarsgard thursday lunch with a pal 11
alexander skarsgard thursday lunch with a pal 12

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Mark L. Robinson @ 02/28/2013 at 6:17 pm

my friend’s half-sister makes $88 every hour on the internet. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her pay was $14986 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site… http://www.snag4.cℴm

He looks like he has a full tummy.

The pal is Fares Fares.

@Keiko:

Well he just had lunch. Haha it looks like he is gaining back his weight. That’s great, he looks real good. JJ you know that is Fares Fares what wrong are you jealous. lol

@JHC:

I know, would it hurt JJ to mention Fares by name (and that he was in Zero Dark Thirty)? Give it up once in a while to other actors are work hard.

Two days straight now .. Ovaries overload ..

No films yet @ 02/28/2013 at 7:23 pm

Wow tb must be a light workload for Alex this yr compared to recents yrs
no new film announcements ??? None stop in 2011 WMK, disconnect , the east 2012 hidden
not much going on this yr SHAME. Hope work offers isn’t drying up .

Disney Villainess @ 02/28/2013 at 7:42 pm

What? More Skars goodness, I say come on with it.

“Alexander Skarsgard leaves a restaurant with a pal”

LOL, JJ, you know damn well who that is…..dude does have enough(and rather impressive)credentials to at least be named.

Jessica Johnson @ 02/28/2013 at 7:51 pm

Love his style. He has great fashion sense. She met her new Boyfriend at TallPeopleMeet

Give me a break @ 02/28/2013 at 7:52 pm

Fares deserves his own tag Jared!

Great to see him out with Fares. I love that his friendships last so long and they seem to really be good ones. I think it’s good that he supports Fares on his projects too.

@Disney Villainess: Well, in the last post JJ combined The East and Disconnect, it doesn’t surprise me that he keeps overlooking Fares.

It’s not just JJ’s commenting systems that needs work, his fact checking/writing needs it as well.

And Disconnect has an official webpage now, not that there’s much to it at the moment:

dude is gay. i can smell it!

Do any regular posters know what has happened to Zola24? She was a poster here. Thank you.

Zola posts on the Alex thread at the Purse Blog.

Alex is looking great and so is Fares Fares.

@missing: theres a zola24 at the purse forum

2 days in a row…. talk about heaven

Disney Villainess @ 02/28/2013 at 10:52 pm

@Macy: Yeah, it’s really admirable and looking from the outside, I think it reflects positively on his personality. I think he said (paraphrasing) that once you’re in his circle you’re there for life. And indeed, everyone does seem have each other’s back.
—-
@ladybug: Too true, but I don’t usually don’t read what JJ writes most of the time anyway for that very reason. The thing with Skars and Fares though, is that they hang out together so much(and this site has plenty of photographic evidence of those occasions, LOL ), JJ just has to know who he is by now, LOL, especially being a Skars semi-stalker fanboy and such. Whatever, it is what it is.:)

Thanks for the Disconnect link.:)

Liking the full Skars tummy.

@Disney Villainess: But reading the posts is half the exasperating fun! He at least used to occasionally correct it, now he doesn’t bother.

As for Disconnect, that’s due out in 6 weeks, so hopefully we’ll get a trailer and find out what ‘select’ cities it’ll get released in.

A few more pics from the same set as this, sadly none of Alex Gumbying himself to get into his car:

@No films yet: Remember, Alex plays a vampire on TB and a lot of his scenes are filmed at night also. So, he probably has more day-time freedom than other actors. I remember an interview somewhere where he stated he has had a lot of all night shoots. Getting home at 5am

@ladybug: Thanks, for the link. :) I like this poster more, than that one that they had published first. I really hope, they will show it at the theater near by me.

@Disney Villainess: #18 “I think he said (paraphrasing) that once you’re in his circle you’re there for life. And indeed, everyone does seem have each other’s back.”

That’s something what I also like about him, that he puts so much emphasis on it, to groom his longlasting friendships and especially with his old friends from sweden. Which were already his friends, at a time as he still wasn’t in HW.
I could imagine, it gives him something like a “stable background”, a good feeling to have a connection with the “real life” outside of HW, via this way. And I guess, that’s important – there are plenty of negative examples of HW-celebs who obviously have lost this earthiness.

@Disney Villainess:
Well it certainly seems that way and not just empty words. I’m glad he’s loyal to them and they to him.

@ladybug:
Thanks for the link! I guess since Lainey is posting about Charlize maybe hooking up with Seth McFarlane we can cross that stupid rumor off Alex’s list. LOL

@Macy: His loyalty to his family and friends is one of his appealing characteristics.

I saw the CT/SM on Lainey earlier this week, maybe she’ll finally stop trying to make CT/AS happen.

@Charlene, it’s not just the night shooting. Depending on the shooting schedule for each episode, the leads may work several days in a row and then have several days off in a row.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All