Charlize Theron Helps Bodyguard Having Seizure During 2013 Oscars

Charlize Theron Helps Bodyguard Having Seizure During 2013 Oscars

Charlize Theron heads inside her local Whole Foods Market to stock up on some food on Thursday (February 28) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 37-year-old actress was joined for her shopping excursion by her son Jackson.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

This past weekend at the 2013 Oscars, Charlize saved a bodyguard when she realized he was having a seizure before the show, according to E! News.

Charlize was reportedly standing next to him, and bent down to help him before a doctor was called.

30+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron and Jackson going grocery shopping…

charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 01
charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 29
charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 30
charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 31
charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 32
charlize theron helps bodyguard having seizure at oscars 33

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

How embarrassingly overblown PR is this? She bent down and that “saved” him? Did the skies part and a ray of light beam down too?

Pattycake, no one is even taling about that.Charlize was so beautiful dancing on the Oscars. Ahh, and about those new rumors of her with a new love: just WOW..

This is so old but oh of course, Anne Hathaway stupid face/dress were more important than that.

god someone is REALLY PUSHING HER INTO OUR FACES TOO HARD. Please stop it, and now her people are pushing another relationship again god, Seth looks like a hit it a couple of times then quit it dude anyways. I mean he end it with Emily. She just coming off so dehydrated forget thirsty.

Ugonna Wosu @ 03/01/2013 at 4:06 pm

@Push get a life. She didn’t date Skarsgaard(whatever the name), and she is not interested in Fassbender. She’s been happy to be single for the last 3 years now, so if she’s dating Seth, GOOD FOR HER!

whodunit? @ 03/01/2013 at 5:04 pm

@Pattycake

I know eh! So ridiculous. What a lame story.

Angel Heart @ 03/01/2013 at 5:34 pm

Gorgeous woman. Her dance with Channing Tatum was the best part of Oscars 2013!

Prometheus was confusing as all get out but it was nice seeing Charlize on the screen I can’t even imagine what Mad Max will be like. She’s gonna surely be kicking a$ in that movie. She reminds me a lot of Angelina Jolie.

As far as Seth, well I want to see her have at least one bio kid. They are very good friends, well,, maybe he can help her in that area, ahem. : ) But only AFTER they film their movie. He’s very easy on the eyes, talented and sh!ts money. I think he’s no longer with that Games of Thrones chick according to his twitter, Plus he’s gonna be freaking 40! What is it with these guys like Gerry Butler, Leo, Gosling, Clooney?What are they waiting for to start a family?

Oh look a thirsty fan just like it’s thirsty icon. The woman is coming off in desperate need of a man. Please, if you can’t see she needs a man and she is basically begging at this point her people keep talking to the media about it all new and what not please she is dehydrated and she is suppose to be a catch lol sure.

Prometheus @ 03/01/2013 at 7:07 pm

I like how she died in Prometheus it was funny. lol

her lesbian vibe got too strong so the PR machine kicked in,
- is somebody onto her little pretty girlfriend?
so many big stars live right under the spotlight, yet their lives are lies and all different when they close the front doors of their homes, this one will come out some day, because you know power lesbians have careers, Chalize would be an even bigger star after she comes out

Um, JJ, I get that this is not a news site & you are definitely not a news reporter, but you need to work on your headlines. Charlize bent down & called 9-1-1…she did NOT save the bodyguard’s life. TOTALLY MISLEADING!

Look at these amazing rehearsal pictures of Charlize.scroll down:

Ugonna Wosu @ 03/01/2013 at 9:54 pm

@Date:

you seem to be the same person posting under 3 different names. All just to bash a woman who will not every know of your existence either way. Maybe you’re the thirsty one? Lashing out cause you can’t have her?

She’s not a lesbian, especially since I’m pretty sure she’d have ZERO problem coming out if she were! She’s just confident enough about who she is to walk around with a very short pixie, and STILL look gorgeous!

Heh. I’m sure your throat is dry right about now! Must be KILLING YOU! Oh well, too bad she don’t swing that way buddy. Visit a bar.

she's gorgeous @ 03/01/2013 at 10:06 pm

First I think she’s a lil too old for him compared to who he’s gone out with. Second, he says he does not date co-workers/women he works with. It’s conflict of interest. So even though she’s a friend, she is as of now his future leading lady and he is her director in the next film that’s already in pre-production.

This reminds me when she first hit Hollywood back in the late 90′s with that short hair. . Brings back memories. I love her full cheeks

She didnt save anyone. What a way to make something out of nothing. So if I was in a line and scene n front of me felt sick and I saw that and helped them find somewhere to sit until help got there that means I saved them?! Stop insulting the people who actually do the real work.she didnt save Anyone.calling an ambulance at any scene is a good thing but it is in no way what so ever saving anything or anyone.

@Ugonna Wosu:

You are an idiot and you worship a fake. Her PR people is hyping her to hell she is pretty average actress so what she did Monster there have been better actress than her. People sh*t on Anne but she can sing and act far better but she is not blonde and tall and what HW is pushing women to be like. Look at her as attractive as everyone seem to thinks she is she can’t keep or find a man. She is thirsty and old and in HW that’s a curse so they are trying to make her happen even with losers like you she still doesn’t sell tickets. Yes I am Push but no one else JJ block me so I change my name I guess he doesn’t like what I have to say about her I am sure her people is on her and other media writing she is flawless sh*t but what ever I am thirsty but only for water and please I don’t give a sh*t how much money she has I don’t want to be her. I like who I am. I am just tired of women stan for fake beauty made up by Hollywood.

Charllize is cool people. The end. **confused at the negativity of some of the posts***

blackheadshine @ 03/02/2013 at 11:48 am

@what?:

I think people are confused. She use to be so low key. Out of sight when she was with Stewart. Then they broke and she is EVERYWHERE. I guess he was the one that didn’t like the spotlight. And yes they are kind of pushing her out there. I guess she needs too. It will be interesting to see how she does in Mad Max. SWATH was ok, her character was really pretty one note. So lets see how she does the next time around. Her first Action film was a bust. And she has had pretty lousy BO since her win. So yes she needs to get the public talking about her and remembering her so they go to see her movie. I don’t like some of her “new friends” it disappoints me. Because I have been supporting her roles on film.

Yeah, she was not save someone life, but the thing, that she helped him, I like that…