LeAnn Rimes: Malibu Country Mart Retail Therapy!

LeAnn Rimes: Malibu Country Mart Retail Therapy!

Leann Rimes does some retail therapy at the Malibu Country Mart on a sunny Friday afternoon (March 1) in Malibu, Calif.

The 30-year-old country singer also stopped by a grocery store to pick up some food that morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“Happy March 1st everyone!!!!!” LeAnn tweeted that day. “Juggling discussing frustrating record label stuff on a phone call, making a pb&j sandwich for jake‘s lunch & Prosciutto & Eggs for breakfast.”

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes‘ busy morning out…

leann rimes malibu country mart retail therapy 01
leann rimes malibu country mart retail therapy 23

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: LeAnn Rimes

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All
Tess Ann Guest @ 03/04/2013 at 9:35 am

Yeppers(don’t you remember when I was using that name to make posts, I stole that one from someone’s twitter page too), don’t you love how I came back and made 5 more posts in the name that hijacked from Perez Hilton? That’s the benefits of Leann and Jared E being friends. Jared E isn’t going to stop me from making comments in the names from his competitor Perez Hilton because Leann gave him some money to look the other way.

@Lisa Whaley I know exactly what name I stole from Perez Hilton. I have been using it since Friday, the day that Leann paid Jared E to let me use this site to post comments using names from other sites to make posts at 4 and 5 am every single day. I hate Perez Hilton too, which is why I posted on that site as Perez Hilton hater that is until I was banned for using names from this site to make posts there. I made posts using the name Cam and betty and Gwen on Perez Hilton. Perez Hilton didn’t like it, but Jared E does. Even the nick I use belong to someone else.

@Samantha: Leann has the nastiest chicken legs I have seen in a long time. Very bony knees.

@betty: I knew I am making the very same Ghetto posts that I made when my name was RACY/CBME. I am not smart.

You can always tell just how bad things are for Leann when I go on these name hijacking binges. This one is going to last two more weeks, especially since Jared E and Leann made a connection.

Whenever you see a post from me in the name of Excuses just remember these two tweets from Leann:

1) “Stole Jared’s phone at lunch. So glad someone else likes lamb as much as I do lol–@leannrimes #leannrimes #jjs… pic.twitter.com/uIjioRmaXB”-Leann Rimes

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

Boy, gwen. You sure use a lot of different names. Why?

Lisa Whaley @ 03/04/2013 at 9:42 am

@Excuses:

Amejean why are you playing dumb? You know that Excuses isn’t your name, even Jared E knows it’s not your name because this isn’t the first time that you have done this. Did you forget that everyone saw the posts calling you out for using someone else’s name? Jared E knows about how you stalked and harassed Jennifer Row and made posts here using her name. Jared E knows about how you were even on Perez Hilton using Cam, betty, Gwen, and Jennifer to make posts on that site.

You have hijacked just about everyone’s name. Like the time you came here posting as Jezika, Kat, Malia, Kyle Richards, Rob Thomas, etc…

The best thing that comes from this is that it’s making JJ a joke. No other blog has ever stooped so low to allow a celeb and their friends to do the things Jared E is allowing from you and Leann.

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/04/2013 at 9:46 am

Boy. I sure use a lot of different names. Why? Because Leann and Jared E are BFFs! Yep I came back and made even more posts using the name I hijacked from Perez Hilton, even though JJ is being slammed with complaints from that site!

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

You use way too many names here, gwen. It is disturbing. What is more disturbing is how you are not ashamed of yourself for the way you carry on incessantly about Leann Rimes.
You are a sick woman.

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/05/2013 at 7:53 am

Day 5 of operation name hijack and today at 3 am I am back to my obsession with the name I hijacked from one of the BBs boyfriends. Can you guess which one.

I use way too many names here. It is disturbing. What is more disturbing is how I am not ashamed of myself for the way I carry on incessantly about Gwen, Betty, kim, Jezi, Brandi, Annie, Ebony, Ben, Kristi, Jennifer, Eamon, and Sean. I am a sick man, which is why I came back posting as EAMON.

So now when you see the name EAMON just remember that I can do this because Jared E and Leann are BFFs:

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

Eddie looks like he’s a wino ghetto bum. This trick has aged him and he is now old and ugly.

@Tess Ann Guest: Is it Jennifer? The one who has trailer park hair and is a real fatty? I am SHOCKED she has a boyfriend. God she is ugly.

Is it Ginger Hines? The one who has trailer park hair and is a real fatty? I am SHOCKED she has a boyfriend. God she is ugly.

Day 6: Operation Name Hijacking and all because Leann and Jared E are BBFs! This is why I am still hijacking names at 3, 4 and 5 am.

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

3) From JJ twitter page: “Wow! @leannrimes really sung her ❤ out at her #spitfire album listening party. Ca… ”

4) From JE twitter page: “Loved the @leannrimes #spitfire album preview listening party! Acoustic song set”

Why didn’t Leann invite Jared E to her FIRST listening party for Spitfire that she had in March of 2012?

LeAnn Rimes ‘Spitfire’ Album Previewed at Special Event

Once fans listen to LeAnn Rimes’ upcoming disc ‘Spitfire,’ there won’t be any doubt in their minds where the 29-year-old singer stands on her highly-publicized marriage to Eddie Cibrian, the transgressions that led to said relationship and dealing with the public backlash.

LeAnn and record producer/songwriter Darrell Brown treated friends, family, music executives and The Boot to a live preview of ‘Spitfire,’ held in an intimate studio at the Capitol Records Tower in Hollywood, Calif., where she and her band of musicians recorded 10 of the 15 tracks expected to appear on the album. Darrell, who played emcee for the evening in between producing duties, described it as “an experiment of love and music.”

In one way or another, the theme that runs throughout ‘Spitfire’ is love, including the good, the bad and the ugly, and LeAnn is coming clean about everything.

“If I didn’t live it, I didn’t write it,” she explained to the small audience, which included her own parents as well as Eddie’s. “Somewhere in this you’ll find a storyline.”

Tracks like ‘Waste Is a Terrible Thing to Mind’ and ‘Borrowed’ seem to dig deep into the early days of LeAnn’s relationship with Eddie, as well as her divorce from Dean Sheremet, while the uptempto title track, ‘Spitfire, addresses the endless rumors she’s had to endure as a result.

“It’s really bitchy and it’s so me,” she says of ‘Spitfire.’ “We could dedicate this to so many people. You can probably figure it out once you hear the song.”

But the album isn’t purely defensive, with the whimsical track ‘Just a Girl’ extending something of a musical olive branch. LeAnn explained it was the last song she wrote for ‘Spitfire,’ inspired by empathy she started to feel towards her husband’s ex, despite their once-public battle.

Only one cover is included on the disc. ‘Where I Stood,’ was originally recorded by Australian singer Missy Higgins but LeAnn puts her own, gorgeous spin on it as a soaring ballad. The Texas native has one sharp memory, noting that a friend first played the tune for her exactly three years ago the day before, while she was going through her divorce. “I couldn’t have written it any better,” she says.

A release date for ‘Spitfire’ is expected to be set for later this year. The collection marks LeAnn’s last contractually-obligated album for Curb Records, the label that signed her at the tender age of 11 years old.

-The Boot

@Tess Ann Guest: Her son Sean is a dog, too. Poor kid, no chance at all with that trash for a mother. I really feel badly for him.

My son Amejean is a dog, too. Poor kid, no chance at all with that trash for a mother, Ginger. I really feel badly for him.

And of course I am going to keep up with name hijacking because that’s the deal that Leann and Jared E worked out since they are BFFs. So everytime you see me post as LindaLou just remember this:

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

I love Leann just as much as you do, gwen..

I loveGinger just as much as I love, Leann..

Here are the reasons why I am posting at 2 am:

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

@hikes: Thank you for keeping the lovely words of praise for Leann going. You are awesome!
She really is a little Spitfire~!

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/07/2013 at 3:13 pm

I am losing the battle, so now I must switch back to the name I was using on the 1st when Jared E and Leann went out to lunch. If Leann was a Spitfire, I wouldn’t be here using all these different names that I hijacked from other sites.

Everytime you see me make a post in the name that I hijacked from Perez Hilton just remember I get to do it because Leann and Jared E are friends.

@GINGER: Thank you for keeping the lovely words of praise for Leann going. You are not awesome! Leann really a little Shitfire~!

This is why I came back today posting as EXCUSES and making Jared E out to be a joke because every post I make is being sent to Jared E competitor Perez Hilton:

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

Lisa Whaley @ 03/07/2013 at 3:28 pm

@Excuses:

What’s the matter Amejean?

@Tess Ann Guest: Why did you change your name? What battle?

@Lisa Whaley: Not a thing Brandi. What’s up with you? Did your ugly friend Jennifer (and I do mean ugly! Woo! What a hook nose!) tell you someone was writing about Leann?

@LindaLou: Did you steal this name from here, gwen? For someone who is always talking about people stealing names, you have become quite good at it! Kudos, thief!

@Lisa Whaley: I don’thave a clue as to who amejean is, gwen. Who is it?

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/08/2013 at 1:37 pm

Day 8 of Operation name hijacking, where I use the name I stole from Perez Hilton?

Why do I change my name to other people’s names? What battle?
The one where I am so dumb that I steal other people’s names from Perez Hilton?

I, Amejean do havea thing Brandi. What’s up with me, Amejean that ? Did my ugly friend Ginger(and I do mean ugly! Woo! What a hook nose!) tell me someone was writing about Brandi?

Did I, Amejean, steal the name Linda Lou just like I stole the name Excuses from Perez Hilton? For someone who is always talking about people stealing names, I have become quite good at it! Look at how many comments that I made in Excuses name even though Jared E is being slammed with complaints from Perez Hilton. Kudos, thief!

Why do I keep saying that I don’t have a clue who Amejean is when I post as Excuses, the name I hijacked from Perez Hilton? I just admited in my previous post that I follow Brandi and in the posts that I made on the 1st when I first showed up posting as Excuses, I said that I have been stalking Gwen for 3 years. So when I act dumb, not knowing who Amejean is it just confirms that it’s me Amejean. I’m trying to save face.

The comments made as Excuses were sponsored by Jared E and his friendship with Leann!

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

Ina_angel @ 03/08/2013 at 1:39 pm

@Excuses:

Amejean, you are a disgrace and give the rest of LeAnn’s fans a bad name. How many names have you stolen since Jared and LeAnn’s meeting?

@Tess Ann Guest: Didn’t you already post this a couple of times? Boring girl.

@Ina_angel: Ina, you are ugly and men are embarrassed to be with you. Please get some help with your face. That idiotic hair do of yours is atrocious! You look like an opld woman from the 50′s. EEK!
It is no surprise you don’t like Leann. She represents sweetness and a natural beauty. So sad for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All