Pregnant Kim Kardashian Can't Wait to Show Off Baby Bump!

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Can't Wait to Show Off Baby Bump!

Kim Kardashian is flawless white while stepping out of a private residence on Saturday (February 2) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The day before, the 32-year-old pregnant reality star was seen rocking a pink blazer while checking out her new home in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

On the same day, Kim wrote on her blog about pregnancy fashion, saying, “At this stage, I guess I’m more focused on concealing the weight gain than I am about dressing the bump, just because it hasn’t popped yet. Once I start showing more, I’ll be all about showing off my bump, and I can’t wait!”

10+ pictures inside of Kim Kardashian rocking a white ensemble while stepping out of a home…

pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 01
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 02
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 03
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 04
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 05
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 06
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 07
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 08
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 09
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 10
pregnant kim kardashian cant wait to show off baby bump 11

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I don’t believe that she is pregnant.

I can’t wait for her to disappear!

She looks like a ringmaster at the circus.

Rupert Sanders @ 03/02/2013 at 8:59 pm

lovely

LOL she’s so useless.

At this “stage” there shouldn’t be any weight gain. Whatever you gain the first 12 weeks is yours to keep. The fetus and related tissues weigh about 4 ounces by this time. I personally think Kim is going to give Jessica Simpson a run for her money in the fat ass department.

Love Kim K but does she realize that its almost 90 degrees in Los Angeles? Don’t know how she’s wearing those pants and jacket lol

They announced that ‘pregnancy’ weeks ago, and she is still not showing. WHY would they announce the pregnancy so soon.

@lol: #1

I don’t believe she is, either. Probably one of their publicity stunts. No celeb announces a pregnancy that soon. Long before you even see anything.

she’s doing an awful job hiding the weight gain. all the clothes she’s been wearing makes look bigger

Insidescooper @ 03/02/2013 at 9:44 pm

It’s truly pathetic how all she talks and tweets about is her weight. Recently she posted pictures of herself when she was on DWTS. “Look at how skinny I was”, she wrote. She is so obsessed with her body and so not into being pregnant for anything other than more publicity. This fake is the most narcissistic person. She’ll have nannies raising the baby so she can work out every morning instead of bonding with her child.

Looselipz @ 03/02/2013 at 9:47 pm

That is one hideous outfit to add to her collection.
Enough about you Kim. Do you ever think about anything but your body?
I guess not since you consider it your brand. When you become famous for a sex tape and posing, I suppose you don’t have to be intelligent.

Isn’t she special? Is she wearing Kanye’s clothing?

When is this brazen hussy just going to just go away …..Geez enough already

I don’t think she is pregnant. She is trying to get the judge to grant her a divorce from Chris so she can marry that idiot WHATS HIS NAME. She is worse than trailer trash.

She is not pregnant. This is all for the court case.
She’s just fat and her body changes day to day.
What a lying low life.

I don't get it @ 03/02/2013 at 11:13 pm

It is very obvious that she reads the gossip sites. There have been many people saying that she is more concerned about covering the fact that she has gained weight then enjoying the whole experience of having a child. Why is it important to hide the weight. If she is pregnant doesn’t she get that it is the BABY. So sad when being superficial rules being an expectant mom She should allow herself to enjoy this time. How is she going to deal with baby. I tried in the beginning to give her the benefit of the doubt. But now she is just acting so shallow.. per usual.

A hog is still a hog regardless of what color you wrap it in. Oink-oink.

Everyone carries a baby differently and their body reacts differently. I gained weight very easily at about 5 lbs a month, but you know–I looked pregnant at 4 months and 5 months — she does not. She just looks fat. Even Duchess Catherine is sporting a noticeable bump and they are about the same time along in the pregnancy. Surely she should be showing a bump? And she has the worst, absolutely worst, maternity fashion sense–and NO JARED she is NOT rocking it!

Aranka Paul @ 03/03/2013 at 3:13 am

No one would comment about her weight if she acted like any other normal pregnant woman. She is the one calling attention to herself by wearing these god awful outfits and by tweeting about her weght gain. She is so shallow and totally useless. I believe we are seeing the begining of the end for the Kardashians. They are running their course. If people got tired of CATS on Broadway, they sure as sh….t are going to get tired of Kardashians. Nothing lasts forever, nothing. In a few years she’ll be this forgotten ex Z-list celebrity with wide ass and a runny nose kid in her tow.

Silvia M. Burgess @ 03/03/2013 at 3:57 am

what Diana answered I didn’t know that anybody can profit $7763 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you look at this web site… http://www.snag4.cℴm

First of all: No bump!! just weight gain! to make it look like she is pregnant! Second : who announces pregnancy too soon, shouldn’t she wait until she confirms her baby is okay ( 3months) then announce? Third: This is all for the court case!!!!! So the judge can grant her a divorce quickly since it cause her “stress and might harm the baby” !! Forth: have you seen her lately?! always on the gym and wearing heels?!

I love how she looks here!

She is faking pregnancy @ 03/03/2013 at 5:18 am

“I am thinking she is faking it to gain sympathy from the divorce trail and pressure kris to sign for divorce since it is appropriate.. and then claim miscarriage and gain sympathy from the people and media… thats my take on this..”

I completely agree. My thought the first time I heard about this. What an awful attention *****.

I can’t stand any of them……. oh! Kardashians

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All