LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Jake's Baseball Game with Brandi Glanville!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Jake's Baseball Game with Brandi Glanville!

LeAnn Rimes walks hand in hand with her husband Eddie Cibrian while watching his son Jake‘s baseball game on Sunday (March 3) in Agoura Hills, Calif.

The 39-year-old actor’s ex-wife Brandi Glanville and their son Mason were also spotted attending the game.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

The night before, LeAnn donned a Vancouver Canucks hockey jersey while performing to a sold out house at the Red Robinson Show Theatre in Vancouver, British Columbia.

35+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian attending Jake‘s baseball game…

leann rimes eddie cibrian jake baseball game with brandi glanville 01
leann rimes eddie cibrian jake baseball game with brandi glanville 35
leann rimes eddie cibrian jake baseball game with brandi glanville 36
leann rimes eddie cibrian jake baseball game with brandi glanville 37

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Brandi looks gorgeous.

Brandi is one sick woman! The woman clearly needs mendal help. Any woman who continues to blog about the ‘other’ woman is clearly in denial that her marraige didn’t work and she needs to move on. While I don’t think cheating is right, I can understand why Eddie dropped this wacko.

Wow Brandi is like a supermodel compared to that creature…Eddie is such a loser…

@Rocky:

ITAWU! Any woman who spends $12,000 in getting her ***** made over IS a MENTAL case. I would have gone out and bought me a car or some jewelry. Sick ass woman.

LOL. Brandi is not ‘mendal.’ She doesn’t blog about anyone, let alone one of Eddie’s many, MANY mistresses. She wrote a book about what SHE went through. I was happy to read the book, Leann has done many MANY interview’s about her ‘pain.’ She never once took responsibility for the affair, she just blamed her enablers. What’s sad is that Brandi and Eddie’s boys can’t do anything without LEANN tweeting about it, setting up her pap shots for money. Good going, Mike, Jared, you all did good. Brandi looks like a super model.

Sitting on the floor while singing? That’s so gross. What can you expect from a low class home wrecker?

Eddie/LeeAnn are total trash! He’s in it for the money and LeeAnn will always be his meal ticket! If for one second she thinks he won’t cheat on her she’s even crazier then crazy! Brandi is total class next to them and that’s saying alot!

Leann is an inspiration to all those who face ugly bullies on a daily basis. She is a very, very strong young lady.
I love her new hair style! She is young enough to pull it off.

brandi tweets about Leann all the time. Don’t lie.

Brandi is the bomb! Leann & Ediot look nervous…hahahaaaa

Vile Leann @ 03/04/2013 at 9:52 am

@Rocky: LMAO..Brandi kicked him to the curb and Falcor has become is sugar mama..Lucky HPV Eddie..best of both worlds..being supported by an airhead and banging his side pieces.

Vile Leann @ 03/04/2013 at 9:53 am

@Emma: I agree Brandi is stunning and Falcor will never be as beautiful ever..sadly Falcor’s money can’t buy her looks or a soul..Go hell Leann Rimes

How can she say she has a flourishing singing career, when most of her singing venues are at casinos? The Rolling stones have been doing their thing for 50 years and still sell out giant concert arenas. LeAnn is a legend, but only in her own mind. She makes me cringe. There is just something embarrassing about her.

Vile Leann @ 03/04/2013 at 9:54 am

@Justin: haha Eddies wishes he could tap that tight ******..unfortunately he is saddled with that horse face

Vile Leann @ 03/04/2013 at 9:55 am

@Sara: haha..just proves Leann Rimes’ fans are inbred “mendal” aholes

Vile Leann @ 03/04/2013 at 9:56 am

@Excuses: She is an inspirationg to homewrecking c*nts

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/04/2013 at 9:59 am

Hi folks. Yep I am still making posts in the name that I hijacked from Perez Hilton. That’s the benefit of Leann and Jared E being friends. I am not very bright. I talk about bullies, yet I have made over 40 comments in the name that I stole from Perez Hilton. Even though those posts are being sent to Perez Hilton and other sites along with the tweets between Leann and Jared E, I continue to post as EXCUSES. Why? Because Jared E is going to protect me!

Me, Ginger, and Leann tweet about Brandi all the time. Don’t lie. Did you see the twitter account that we made on Sunday. We had to shut it down after people sent the comments that I was making here in the name that I took from Just Jared and on other sites using the names that I stole from Radaronline.

Leann is an inspiration to ugly bullies like me, who go out and hijacj people’s names on a daily basis. She is not a very, very strong young lady which is why she paid Jared E to allow me to use names from Perez Hilton here. Eddie doesn’t love her new hair style! She is not young enough to pull it off.

I also wrote the post as Rocky and Justin. Notice that these are both comments that I made on the BitterAndProud or BrandisBitter twitter account

Leann is one sick woman! The woman clearly needs mendal help. Any woman who continues to blog about the ex wife of her husband and her kids is clearly in denial that her marraige didn’t work and she needs to move on. While I do think cheating is right, I can understand why Eddie dropped this wacko Leann and is living in the mansion by himself, sometimes Liz visits him.

Everytime you see me make a post using EXCUSES don’t forget this:

1) “Stole Jared’s phone at lunch. So glad someone else likes lamb as much as I do lol–@leannrimes #leannrimes #jjs… pic.twitter.com/uIjioRmaXB”-Leann Rimes

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

I hit one of the inset pictures and thought Wow LeAnn Rimes actually looks good there. Until I realized it was Brandi Glanville.

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/04/2013 at 10:01 am

This is why I can make comments as EXCUSES, the name I stole from Perez Hilton:

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

Tess Ann Guest @ 03/04/2013 at 10:04 am

Why Jared E allows me to hijack names from Perez Hilton!

2) “@JustJared had fun yesterday @JaredE xoxo”-Leann Rimes

She says she when she chose those low heeled boots, it was one time she decided on comfort over beauty. Beauty? When? Where?

Brandi is so beautiful. I bet Eddie still fantasizes about her when she is with horseface.

Not Telling @ 03/04/2013 at 10:16 am

Brandi looks like she really cares about those Kids… Bahahaa.. She is so into herself it’s discusting!! And those shoes really go with that hat… Haha..Fool..go get ur MJ nose fixed u tranny

Not Telling @ 03/04/2013 at 10:19 am

Didn’t Brandi read the sign!!! No Dogs allowed…and I didn’t mean her!

Not Telling @ 03/04/2013 at 10:22 am

Didn’t Leann read the sign!!! No Dogs allowed…and I do mean the dog that is next to Eddie! Leann looks like she really cares about those Kids… Bahahaa.. She is so into herself it’s discusting!! And those shoes really go with that hat… Haha..Fool..go get ur MJ nose fixed u tranny. Since twitter shut down my BrandiisBitter blog, I’ll just come here and write the stuff that I wrote on that site. Jared E doesn’t mind because he and Leann are friends.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All