Michael Buble: 'It's A Beautiful Day' Lyric Video (Exclusive)

Michael Buble: 'It's A Beautiful Day' Lyric Video (Exclusive)

Check out the premiere of Michael Buble‘s brand new lyric video for his current single “It’s A Beautiful Day,” provided exclusively to JustJared.com!

The song is the first track off of the 37-year-old singer’s upcoming album To Be Loved, which will hit stores everywhere on April 23.

“My new record is about love, happiness, fun and yummy things. Getting to work with my friend and longtime collaborator Bob Rock who produced the entire album was very exciting,” Michael said about his new album. “We’re a good team. I love the songs we selected this time out. It was also terrific working once again with my songwriting partners.”

Michael Buble: ‘It’s A Beautiful Day’ Lyric Video (Exclusive)
michael buble its a beautiful day lyric video exclusive 01
michael buble its a beautiful day lyric video exclusive 02
michael buble its a beautiful day lyric video exclusive 03
michael buble its a beautiful day lyric video exclusive 04
michael buble its a beautiful day lyric video exclusive 05

Photos: Warwick Saint
Posted to: Exclusive, Michael Buble

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online.(Click Home information)

Pitifulday @ 03/04/2013 at 12:52 pm

Really, those lyrics mess the whole song up. Even with him there pointing out those lyrics I had to stop the song and rewind several times.

Georgia Peach @ 03/04/2013 at 1:22 pm

She is an Amazing Lover. Her Boyfriend knows how to keep her happy. He kisses her with his Warm Breathe all over her body, on her Neck, and Stomach. He feels her warm sweat as he pulls her body closer. He thrusts passionately and caring deep inside of her, feeling her sensation everywhere in his body. He keeps the passion alive with Bedroom toys at AthenaToysDotcom

This song sucks, I still love his music. Hope other tracks aren’t so uninspired/

I’m a huge Buble fan, but a little disappointed in this song. The lyrics are predictable and the beat sounds too bouncy. This song seems more suited for someone like Justin Bieber or some boy band group .Buble is almost forty and this material just seems too juvenile for him. Too bad MB won’t break down and record an album featuring the Great American Songbook. He would be much better suited to the lyrics of Cole Porter, George Gerswhin, or Irving Berlin.His voice naturally lends itself to that genre.

Millie Holdaway @ 03/04/2013 at 10:10 pm

Not one of Michael’s best pieces. I prefer him singing ballads. Will purchase CD though because He is the Singer I enjoy hearing Daily..

mikesdad90 @ 03/05/2013 at 12:05 am

I hate to say this because I am a big Buble fan but he sounds autotuned on this record. Why would they mess with his voice? Every record producer thinks they have to do “something” to make a record better. Well, this time it backfired.

OMG! What inspired this song? I love his music, and I love a man with whom I share several of Michael’s songs as our songs. This song is depressing :( I just pray that it gets back to the positive direction he used to sing in. Sigh … love you Michael!

Sorry about the lyrics. That is not what I expected to hear from a good looking man and a priviledge voice.

Donna Sivoli Burse @ 03/06/2013 at 9:51 am

Michael, as usual, you did a great job putting that song across. Regarding the song itself: I LOVE it! I was laughing so hard! Hasn’t everyone at least once in their lifetime had someone break up with them and then sighed with relief and gratitude that they did it so you didn’t have to? I sure could relate to that and I laughed and tapped my foot all the way through the song! LOVE IT!

I LOVE IT!!! Happy break-up?! Good for him! Sometimes relationships are not supposed to be forever. Can’t stop listening, smiling, and dancing in my chair! xoxoxoxox

luisana the deceiver .. your so stupid .. those boobs and that nose are real .. and for you people who dont like this song cause its too poppy … die … your too old already ..

Luisana The Deceiver @ 03/10/2013 at 7:52 pm

@john q:

Michael Buble, is that you?