Halle Berry & Abigail Breslin: 'The Call' Hollywood Premiere!

Halle Berry & Abigail Breslin: 'The Call' Hollywood Premiere!

Halle Berry shows off her toned legs while attending the premiere of her new film The Call held at ArcLight Cinemas on Tuesday (March 5) in Hollywood.

The 46-year-old actress was seen posing on the red carpet with her co-star Abigail Breslin.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

The day before, Abigail tweeted, “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All… Am I watching this now? Yes, yes I am. #Realityshowaddictions.”

It was recently announced that Halle would be reprising her role as Storm in the upcoming film X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

FYI: Abigail is wearing an Alice + Olivia dress.

10+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin attending the premiere for The Call

halle berry abigail breslin the call hollywood premiere 01

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I’m not a huge fan of Halle’s but the movie looks good. She has a knock out figure. Hope I look this good when I’m her age.

I’m so happy to see Abigail Breslin acting again! If I see this film it will be because she’s in it. Very talented young lady.

just saying @ 03/06/2013 at 1:09 am

she is starting to show her age, her makeup is boring put on some bright colors on your face some bronzer she look too white and wash out.

Little Miss Sunshine is all grown up. She looks pretty.

Isn’t abigail 15 or something? She looks like 35 year old glamour lady. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up, girl!

Nevaehi lee @ 03/06/2013 at 2:16 am

Nice ….. I Love very much.

@Black:
No, she is turning 17 in less than a month) But I totally agree with you, she looks twice as old as her age. And she is sooo artificial…I mean: dyed hair, red lipstick etc.

Sharon W. Wood @ 03/06/2013 at 5:18 am

what Pamela said I am inspired that a mother able to make $8744 in 1 month on the internet. did you look at this web page… http://www.snag4.cℴm

Mkiujingu @ 03/06/2013 at 8:24 am

@Alice: agree with you. She looks very artificial. Why are all these child actresses hurrying up to look mature? Chloe looks super diva while Dakota is always in roles about losing virginity. Like teenage “im gonna prove that i can do edgier roles and not just the girl from blah blah” phase much

Halle do you say what you mean, like what you said about women being strong and standing up for themself. than why is you stil with that man Olivier who beat up your child father please do tell.

WOW SHE IS OLD, ,AND THE MOVIE IS SO BORING LIKE HER FACE.

you people leave the youndg lady alone, you bullys

@just saying: And you are boring! You just worry about taking good care of your body! Halle looks awesome as she age gracefully:) That’s life your suppose to aged!

@wow: You mean boring like the back of your head! Stop hating!

just saying @ 03/06/2013 at 6:53 pm

@Elaine you are so full of it, you needed to be yourself and stop trying to look like halle are you a size zero? am size 8 and happy of what I got thank you. god bless

Abigail sure looks better than expected, replaced dorkiness with glamour and pretty, she really is pretty, i’m sure even without the glam hair and makeup.

Halle drives me nuts with her style! She is never dressed age-appropriate :(.

Aren’t there other stunning black or mixed actresses other than Halle Berry? Hollywood makes like she’s the only one!

QueenOfTrashin @ 03/07/2013 at 12:55 pm

WOW! Little Miss Sunshine turned into a real cutie pie!

@just saying: How sad you sound; I don’t care what size Halle is that’s her business; Good your size 8! So I’m I….And proud of it:) Why would anyone wants to look like or be like someone else! I don’t! You sound angry! Stop judging people! God Bless you too:)

just saying @ 03/07/2013 at 7:16 pm

@Elaine am so happy you like yourself and don’t want to be some one else wow wow

@Mkiujingu:
Exactly! They’re still so young…Why not enjoy their youth and natural beauty?? Abigail has such a beautiful hair color originally. And it suits her so much.
Totally agree with you about Chloe and Dakota…But still Dakota is not as vulgar as Chloe in my opinion…even though she’s 5 years older. But just look at her sister!! Elle’s been wearing high heels since she was 12 years old. I think it looks kinda stupid when such young girls try to appear older. I’m 17 myself and I have never dyed my hair yet.

@just saying: Please Rest your Nerve:)

My Opinions @ 03/11/2013 at 12:20 pm

Her best days are behind her. She had her moment.

Don’t see that horrible movie The Call! It’s something you see for free on cable when it fails at the box office. I saw it and I asked the woman for my money back! It’s a waste of film and Berry can’t act! It’s horrible writing and so boring. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!