Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wine Sells Out in Five Hours!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Wine Sells Out in Five Hours!

If you were still thinking about buying a bottle of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s just released wine, you are out of luck.

The superstar couple managed to sell out all 6,000 bottles of their new wine Miraval Rose 2012 within five hours of its on-sale time on Thursday (March 7)!

“The sale started at 9 a.m., and all the bottles were sold out by 2 p.m.,” a rep for the wine brand told E! News.

Cases of six bottles of the wine were priced at the affordable price of $139.

DID YOU PURCHASE a bottle of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s wine?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 710 » Show All

no more cuntia and the ugly minmons ah…
why you people give them attention why ? you are worst than them ah

case price totaly affordable so is the single price. It must taste perfect

Waiting till they sell the red wine in the States. I will buy for sure. Anything with Jolie Pitt’s name stamped on it, I will support & buy it. Happy for Brad & Angie. More power to them.

Goodnight all.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 03/07/2013 at 8:07 pm

Nice. Happy for Angie & Brad.

Suck it Chelsea.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/07/2013 at 8:11 pm

Hello to all the wonderful JoliePitt fans. I was trying to post on the other thread and could not post at all. I just saw this thread. Thanks Jared. I hope this post goes thru.
Lurker, thank you for posting the French write-up on the previous thread. I “Google translated” it and it reads….well….okay. Here you go fans.
“Run dry after 14 hours! People who wanted to connect to buy a 1000 cartons of six bottles of wine Pitt-Jolie on sale 9 am Thursday morning on the site Miraval Provence, found close page.

“It is a real phenomenon, a historical success with media coverage ever seen in the wine world. More than seventy-five countries covered the event!” Enthuses Parisian agency in charge of the launch.

The remaining 100,000 bottles of wine Jolie-Pitt & Perrin will be sold in two weeks via traditional circuit wine shops, restaurants, as well as export.

Until then, it is not intended that Brad Pitt leaving this afternoon’s field Correns, pays his person through advertising, as it did for the Chanel No. 5. “This is the wine that is privileged. Neither Brad Pitt nor Angelina Jolie does not invest in an advertising campaign,” says does one side Miraval Provence.

To follow the launch of the white in the fall.

Another thing the Tabloids including People did not know about.
The furniture line, Jewelry line, new wine, who knows what else they’re cooking up.
The Perrins’ family seems quite taken with the couple, can’t praise them enough, who want to bet that Bono introduced them.

I drink wine with my dinner almost on a daily basis. Im very optimistic about their new business venture and am excited to taste it. Such a sophisticated direction. Unlike over saturated celeb perfume , or gimmick tactics bottled water.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/07/2013 at 8:15 pm

Special “hello” to my darlings, Rose and Phool.
Ladies…..
“β€œIt is a real phenomenon, a historical success with media coverage ever seen in the wine world. More than seventy-five countries covered the event!” Enthuses Parisian agency in charge of the launch.”
My dear friends!
This is the kind of “Clout” any business person would want. 75 Countries coved the JoliePitt Wine Launch event. 75 Countries. Sorry for repeating myself but THAT is a phenomenon!

I bow to the King and Queen ………. Two of the smartest, most centred and big hearted, talented duo evah………..ram that up your biggest ******* haters……..including Cuntler.

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/07/2013 at 8:19 pm

@dawne:
Hi Dawne.
Isn’t it se magnifique? (you can tell I do not speak French…but I tried! :)
I am beyond ecstatic for the JoliePitts. God bless their every joint venture. They deserve ONLY the BEST of everything!

ive been fighting trolls

groundcontrol @ 03/07/2013 at 8:24 pm

Some may have already seen this video but it’s the first review of the wine by wine expert & critic Thierry Desseauve.
They looked so gorgeous the night of that picture at the Oscars. .
Was there any doubt that both Brad and Angelina would take an interest and the right actions to ensure that their vineyards produced quality wine? Not to me.
It’s a beautiful bottle.

Jolie-Pitt & Perrin Family Miraval wine earn high marks – 91 out of 100 – from Thierry Desseauve, French wine connoisseur. Scroll down to view video and hear his review.

I’m surprised it is gettig this much media coverage. seems a much different venture for them, well for angelina anyway. I can see Brad doing this, must have been his idea. anyway, there are a lot of celebs that have vinyards, johnny depp, fergie, drew barrymore, lorraine bracco, and about a hundred others.

Sorry for the duplicate post. groundcontrol beat me to the punch.

@Love the JoliePitts:

C’est Magnifique…………..ah, oui…………Mon Dieu, the trolls must be upset………doncha just love it……..

@angela:

who cares……………people only care what the JP’s do because they are the gold standard……..as clearly demonstrated yet again.

Wonderbust @ 03/07/2013 at 8:37 pm

Let me get this straight, they did no commercials ala Clooney for this wine, no print ads, no people exclusive etc and the wine STILL sells out within hours in 75 countries. yup trolls are def screaming at the ocean.

Honey BooBoo @ 03/07/2013 at 8:38 pm

I’s gonna have a bottle with my skettys an butter

Love the JoliePitts @ 03/07/2013 at 8:41 pm

@dawne:
Thank you for teaching me that beautiful Language, Dawne. The Language of Love. To hear it spoken tingles my spirit. I Love it. And the name JoliePitt.. ahhhhh so perfect! :)
Dawne, the trolls and the losers Handler and Aniston have been eclipsed today at the great news all over the world about the beautiful JoliePitt wine launch. They don’t matter, they never have mattered and they never will matter.
The Fraud would give all her cheap investments to have one day like the JoliePitts are having today. All that money she gives Huvane and still NOBODY cares who she Was and is and never will anyone care, except Gigolo boy. He cares because he wants to make certain he is set for life living the good life off her money. And she will continue to pay big bucks in hopes of never being embarrassingly and unceremoniously dumped again.

My guess is the media is salivating for any news of the JPs right now because they’ve been flying under the radar. Any JP news sells. But when there hasn’t been much news as of late, the desire for information is even greater.

WTF????????? @ 03/07/2013 at 8:44 pm

@Jones:

ITAWU Jones!!!!!!!!!!!

@Love the JoliePitts:

Ticky has not accomplished shite all in her life other than her ****** acting that she has been grossly overpaid for. She can’t even get an endorsement with global cachet……….she’s beer, the JP’s are Champagne………

guess what @ 03/07/2013 at 8:46 pm