Katie Holmes: Snowy Suri Drop-Off!

Katie Holmes: Snowy Suri Drop-Off!

Katie Holmes leaves her daughter Suri‘s school with a smile on Friday (March 8) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress braved the super snowy weather to take her six-year-old little one to her elementary school.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Earlier this week, Katie and a gal pal treated themselves to some pampering at a Tribeca spa. According to the New York Post, the ladies got pedicures and spa leg treatments before leaving the salon and hopping into their car service.

katie holmes snowy suri drop off 01
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 02
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 03
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 04
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 05
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 06
katie holmes snowy suri drop off 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

omg, the boots are back

AndrewDevine @ 03/08/2013 at 4:40 pm

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online.(Click Home information)

She braved the weather to take her daughter to school?? Otherwise known as being a parent? I love how this article makes it sound as if she did some wonderful thing by taking her kid to school. We had freezing rain and flurries a couple weeks ago and *gasp* I still took me kids to school!

Alessandra Capella @ 03/08/2013 at 4:49 pm

Does Katie realize she isn’t in California anymore? She dresses like she still lives on the West Coast – and poor Suri is dressed likewise. Neither wears warm coats, gloves, headgear and scarves. Get with the program, Katie!!

What?It’s snowing and she’s only wearing that thin coat,jeans and her old ugly boots?She’s not in California anymore,so she should dress to go out in a snowy NY,not in a sunny California.Poor Suri,i hope that at least Katie dressed her properly to face that weather…
Katie’s fashion notion is horrible.Can she be tackier than she already is?Her coat is ugly,didn’t match with her outfit at all.Btw,she has bad teeth and a weird smile…she should go to a dentist and fix them.

Sometimes, It’s really hard to see what comes out of her and she has clothing line to sale. Com’on Katie Holmes, wear something nice for us to look at.

You are young and live in NY, and rich, wear something decent,, you loook more like an old lady, That jacket and boots, what the heck…!!!

I think she looks kinda pretty in the pics, but I wouldn’t call that “super snowy”.

I had to laugh–there are pics on FaceBook’s Loving Katie Holmes site–of Katie carrying Suri. She is almost 7. Unbelievable. And there are pics of the poor bodyguard trying to hold an umbrella and carrying the kid. She evidently lost one shoe somehow.

And that must have been some fever blister Katie had. If you look at her face closely under her nose you can still see some remnants of it. Or else she had some work done in that area.

What is up with the color of her teeth?

Seriously you guys are nuts, that’s all I can think,
You go over every inch of her, to find fault, too bad you don’t do it to others, who at least you would really have something to say, or maybe you do.
Danni goes to Loving Katie Holmes, and probably the other facebooks.
There are so many beautiful pics on all the facebooks, yet Danni concentrates on the little flaws. Say something nice to balance it a bit.
As for the tiresome teeth remarks, Jen must have been the one who sent the letter to Lainey Gossip……whose verdict was….she couldn’t see the problem that bugged , probably Jen!
Most of the time I have no problem with peoples comments, but Danni, I get it that you are a huge Nicole Kidman fan.
For the life of me, and if I could actually be bothered, I should comment when NK pops up on JJ , there would be some good things to say and a lot of not so good, unflattering things to say.
Also you know why she’s carrying Suri, because the paps are in her face. Be honest , it won’t hurt you, once in a while!

Sincerely concerned @ 03/09/2013 at 10:51 am

@annie: It’s a competitive world out there. Wether it’s Jennifer Lawrence, Reese, Hatheway; they’re coming from or going to the gym. Teeth are like first and foremost. You have to ask yourself. If she gets beat out for a role, is it because she didn’t get her teeth capped etc.

Suri Body Double @ 03/10/2013 at 3:38 pm

I think she lives on cigarettes, coffee, and sugar….she so obviously loves to get attention. what a nut job she is.

london tipton rich @ 03/10/2013 at 5:22 pm

KH could careless about every one on here people need to move on she is a has been like she is going to met any of you any ways she could care less about JustJared and all of you get a life

london tipton rich @ 03/10/2013 at 5:23 pm

And she is not rich far from it