Gerard Butler: I Worked at Roger DuBois!

Gerard Butler: I Worked at Roger DuBois!

Gerard Butler is dashing while arriving for his appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday (March 14) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 43-year-old Scottish actor chatted with Matt Lauer on The Today Show to promote his new film Olympus Has Fallen.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“I went in and actually worked there one day and learned how they carve things down to like a thousandth of a millimeter as they carve out each piece. So when I look at the time, I appreciate it now,” Gerry shared about being a spokesperson for watch brand Roger DuBois.

The day before, Gerard attended an Olympus Has Fallen screening in the Big Apple.

Gerard Butler – ‘The Today Show’

gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 01

• What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
I think... @ 03/14/2013 at 8:21 pm

I think they’ve overkilled it this time. Twenty some comments? Only? Hmmm

@I thinkā€¦: One can only repeat the same drivel so many times.

@tony: Oh, that was grreat!!! He gave David L. his famous one-finger salute at the end, rubbing his eye, after David threw him a little jab. Too classic! I’m sure it’s not intentional but it is such a riot now that I’ve started looking for it! hahaha He looks very sharp, but he looks a little weary imo. That suit looks very nice on him.

Calm down @ 03/14/2013 at 8:39 pm

@@GERARD BUTLER: #24 Congratulations on being the most bitter poster.

Sir Reggie @ 03/14/2013 at 9:16 pm

@Wesley:

“To have someone who loves you unconditionally is a gift.”

Who told you that? There’s no way you have any relationship experience if you think that being a doormat for someone is a gift. You’re not a complete person if you’re enabling someone else and calling it unconditional love. Love is a joint venture that requires two adults with enough self-esteem to accept each other. What his “ball and chain” is doing is babysitting a 43 year-old teenager.

@Sir Reggie: Spoken as one who obviously hasn’t experienced unconditional love.

Sir Reggie @ 03/14/2013 at 9:25 pm

@Wesley: Not many adults do.

@Wesley: Sometimes people can confuse unconditional love and someone who just doesn’t want to complain. They let things build up until they suddenly explode. There’s only one entity that can truly offer Unconditional love and that’s God. Love itself is very fragile and can be destroyed at its early stages. in order for love to survive it requires mutual love, respect and admiration. As it grows and solidifies then it becomes stronger to withstand the more difficult things in life. But it still requires work. At least this is my view on love but I stand by my comment that unconditional love comes from God, the only other thing close is a mothers love for her children. However as society has shown us not even every woman posses this. Look at the mothers who have killed their own children.

Looking good in that suit Gerry.

There is one other entity that displays unconditional love, a dog. I’m serious I’m not saying this in a joking manner Dogs truly are mans best friend.

@Sir Reggie:
Well, what do you expect? Gerry’s phannies wrote letters to him after his rehab stay telling him they “unconditionally love” him. True story. The letters are on WO. They don’t have the faintest clue what the term actually means.

sunny afternoon @ 03/14/2013 at 9:48 pm

Any woman offering unconditional love to a man who is only “in-like” with her, is in for a world of hurt.

Juicy Lucy @ 03/14/2013 at 9:52 pm

@Get Real:

I’m not an old hag and I’ve seen Gerry for what he is years ago. I’ve often said that Gerry is the type of guy I’d like to have a bit of fun with but he isn’t someone I’d date, simply because he has no clue about how to treat women. Pierce Brosnan remains my ideal guy-he has looks, class, and talent and he knows how to treat women.

Sir Reggie @ 03/14/2013 at 9:54 pm

@Gail: Thanks for the support, Gail. The majority of the people posting here like the sound of their words and either don’t realize or don’t care that there is no meaning or understanding behind those words.

@DocP – ITAWY about dogs and other animal companions. They will love you unconditionally until the end. Humans – un uh. Unconditional love belongs on a higher plane, and certainly not in the same mention as MG and GB.

So over it. @ 03/14/2013 at 10:26 pm

Ah yes! Then there’s Roger Dubois, friend of the product! A product that only the wealthy elite could afford. And it’s a watch! It tells the freaking time! I’d have more respect for him if he promoted Timex. And who says Butler’s not pretentious? He’s just this down to Earth, approachable lad from Scotland!

@So over it.:
I wonder if its like that hour glass in the Harry Potter movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban? I’d pay out a ton of money for that one!!! It wouldn’t even have to be encased in diamonds (though that would be a plus).

Gerry has no respect for women. They are playthings and then FWBs. A man of character would not focus or discuss her body parts, treat her equal in interviews and run and cheer in her endeavors.

Maddie is dumb. But she is milking the connection. He is even more. They deserve each other.

Gerard ButlerVerified account
@GerardButler

Don’t miss @Late_Show tonight – I’ll be talking @OlympusMovie and more!
11:30 PM on @CBS! pic.twitter.com/4ayUbiw93n

Keep in mind @ 03/15/2013 at 12:10 am

That BG has HPV from what I heard. Not a good thing to have. Be careful with whom you sleep with or fantasize about being with.

Howard Stern
@iHowardSternFan

Gerard Butler on Brandi Glanville Sex: “Yeah, That Happened.” http://sns.mx/tNm8y2
12:21 AM – Mar 15, 2013

Shame on YOU @ 03/15/2013 at 12:27 am

@Keep in mind: So you heard? Spreading those kind of rumors are nasty, hateful and spiteful. Think how you would feel if someone surmised that about you.
Be careful who you fantasize about being with??? So this is something you catch by fantasizing? Wow

Faye
@FayeBrennanNYC

@Cirquedusoleil #Totem was amazing!! Everyone should go see it! Plus, @GerardButler was sitting next to us! So handsome :)
11:51 PM – 14 Mar 13