Gerard Butler: I Worked at Roger DuBois!

Gerard Butler: I Worked at Roger DuBois!

Gerard Butler is dashing while arriving for his appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday (March 14) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the 43-year-old Scottish actor chatted with Matt Lauer on The Today Show to promote his new film Olympus Has Fallen.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

“I went in and actually worked there one day and learned how they carve things down to like a thousandth of a millimeter as they carve out each piece. So when I look at the time, I appreciate it now,” Gerry shared about being a spokesperson for watch brand Roger DuBois.

The day before, Gerard attended an Olympus Has Fallen screening in the Big Apple.

Gerard Butler – ‘The Today Show’

gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 01
gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 02
gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 03
gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 04
gerard butler i worked at roger dubois 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 930 » Show All

@HeNeeds2MakeHERGoAWAY!: you would be wrong. I think it’s laughable that you have a complete joyous melt down, every time they have a few days apart.

@hyperbole: Agreed about Letterman. Such a shame Gerry is now too good for Craig Ferguson. Would have been a much better interview.

GFWisONgbsDoNOTadmitList @ 03/15/2013 at 3:06 pm

Truth “Kathryn” I know stuff

Whatever. @ 03/15/2013 at 3:20 pm

@celebrity privacy: I don’t think his “coming out” with this one was originally his doing. I think he was pretty private about it at first and she wasn’t happy with that. Then, he couldn’t deny it any more. But I still believe he’d stick with a woman just because she was his ideal physically just to show everyone he can.

Whatever. @ 03/15/2013 at 3:24 pm

Off topic here a bit but has anyone else noticed the models doing the ads for American Apparel along the sides of the forum look extremely young? It’s creeping me out a bit. Their faces look barely fourteen on a body just going through puberty.

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/15/2013 at 3:28 pm

“Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” – Hebrews 10:24-25

MaddieQuotesBrinkley @ 03/15/2013 at 3:33 pm

David that is:

“Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you.” -David Brinkley

I like this girl.

How can anyone stick their **** in a desperate housewife… I can’t understand it. You would be safer sticking it in a meat grinder.

@MaddieQuotesBrinkley: expect bricks to be thrown at you if you throw bricks first,

“Nothing is more dangerous than a friend without discretion; even a prudent enemy is preferable”
Jean de La Fontaine

or loose inflated lips sink ships

including relation-ships ha ha

IwishHeCouldMakeYouGoAway @ 03/15/2013 at 3:47 pm

@just wow:
How can Brandi still be considered a Hollywood Housewife anymore? She’s not married so she’s a divorced Hollywood ?, not sure what you would call her. Whoever said she is attractive is way off base. She looks like a comic version of Joan Rivers. Maybe she was attractive when she was younger and before the surgery’ s but not anymore.

Philosopher King @ 03/15/2013 at 3:50 pm

“Jealousy contains more of self-love than of love.”
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Philosopher King @ 03/15/2013 at 3:51 pm

He [she] that is jealous is not in love.
Saint Augustine

Kathy, why are you bringing my name into your never ending diatribe regarding Madalina. Why can’t you believe that Gerry is happy, healthy and completely in control of his life career and relationship. (as much as any man is in control of his relationship :-)
Gerry is happier than he has even been before. Why can’t you believe it?
And, yes, it is the real me. Remember the sandalwood beads and prayer book…use them.
I hope one day you can rid yourself of the demons that plaque you. And move on from your obsession with G.
I haven’t been on JJ in ages. You people make the Mothership & IMDb in 2007 seem normal.
Keep up the good work. It’s highly entertaining.

Philosopher King @ 03/15/2013 at 3:57 pm

“Women that can work a camera with ease often work men just as effortlessly for both require the same commitment to vanity and manipulation.”
― Tiffany Madison

Philosopher King @ 03/15/2013 at 3:58 pm

“It is less mortifying to believe one’s self unpopular than insignificant, and vanity prefers to assume that indifference is a latent form of unfriendliness.”
― Edith Wharton

The Noise in The Walls @ 03/15/2013 at 4:06 pm

#123 Work to live … not live to work.

That’s a great message to live by…..:)

@The Noise in The Walls: seems to be Gerry’s credo

GerrysTransitLoungeOwner @ 03/15/2013 at 4:08 pm

@Diana:
You mean his sandalwood beads? Yes, I still have them. Thank you. But you should have included the hand-written prayer. So if anyone can’t let go, it is you.
@Lick:
Question for you Ms. G a/k/a “Lick” & “Proof”: Why do you let people here insult your man? Why don’t you defend him? Why let them say God-awful things about him?
~K

IwishHeCouldMakeYouGoAway @ 03/15/2013 at 4:09 pm

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.-
Mark Twain

A thought... @ 03/15/2013 at 4:14 pm

@GerrysTransitLoungeOwner:
Because no one is insulting their man. They are insulting Maddies man.

A thought... @ 03/15/2013 at 4:25 pm

@A thought…:
And by they I mean the rest of us.

@It seems to me: @It seems to me:I adore Gerry warts and all, though at times I’d like to slap some sense into him. He’s got more than his fair share of quirks, foibles & weaknesses and he’s got a lot of his rogueish “da” in him, too. But he’s never claimed to be nor behaved like anything other than just another flawed, fallible human being.

@GerrysTransitLoungeOwner:
Okay I’m posting it again…….
As far as MG lurking here, I agreed she does come here and I think she has posted here also but not to you specifically. But if you are so sure that it was her that posted the URL to some site of yours then I challenge her to post it under her name on her official Facebook site and address you and your comments siting your initials as GFW. So Madalina if your reading this and you are deliberately taunting GFW aka Kathy then prove it and post her URL to your official Facebook site and address her accusations to your followers and others who visit your site.

However I will add this….
Madalina if you are coming here but it’s not you posting to GFW then post this quote from Gandhi–

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
Mahatma Gandhi

@GerrysTransitLoungeOwner:
Oh I’ve let go. And I have a man who G wishes he could be. But, you know …that don’t you. I’m outty. Headed your way…how’s the weather? lol
Și așa merge … si asa merge … și tu ești singurul care știe.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 930 » Show All