Beyonce's 'Bow Down/I Been On' - Listen Now!

Beyonce's 'Bow Down/I Been On' - Listen Now!

Check out Beyonce‘s newly released song “Bow Down/I Been On,” posted to her Soundcloud account on Sunday (March 17).

The 31-year-old entertainer also posted a promo pic on her Instagram to celebrate the new song, which was produced by famed producer Hit Boy!

“I took some time to live my life, but don’t think I’m just his little wife,” Beyonce sings on the track. “Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted, this my sh-t, bow down b-tches.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s new song “Bow Down/I Been On”??

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All
Oh Beyhive @ 03/18/2013 at 10:18 am

time to retire..liar!

flop her down…!

THE MOST HATED COUPLE IN THE USA- BEYONCE AND JAY-Z !!!

Beyonce is the joke of the decade ! Remember Obama’s inauguration big lipped whooopppssss ?

i have no time/respect for profanity and wannabe ghetto stripper…..

AMAZINGGGGG!!!! THE OPERA>

an opinion @ 03/18/2013 at 11:24 am

Now I understand why Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow are friends. Both are arrogant and patronizing.

I’m a fan of B but this song is NOT a great one. Not feeling it and to me it seems beneath her but hey to each their own.

All these people with these negative comments on a person they don’t even know personally tells me what kind of people they are. Some of the comments on here are totally not necessary!! If you like the song say you like it, if you don’t say you don’t and keep it moving! I would like to know what people would think and say about yall! Especially since you have no talent, no money, no beauty and can’t sing a note.

sunnyautumn @ 03/18/2013 at 12:27 pm

Bow down? She is trying too hard to act like someone in their early 20s.

Beyonce is ALLOWED to be full of herself lol. She runs the world haters. This #BeyNation. KNOW THIS

Ayyye different and definitely a risk but taking mad props to Beyonce.

Ummm, for people who don’t know or understand what “screw” music is. This is what she did. She is paying homage to the music that originated in H-town. It’s chopped and scrwed. duh…. I don’t care what anyone says, this beat is sick!!!! Hitboy killed it!!!

@funny witch:

she is going about it WRONG. Run The World was amazing but bcause it wasnt recieved well she began this campaign to be liked and relatable…THEN this massive attitude and EGO came out and it’s NONSTOP!!!

she is bugging me.hard.

Horrible! I don’t know what she was thinking when she made this song.. I usually am a fan of Beyonce but I feel like she’s trying to stay relevant and compete with younger, newer, better artist. Bow down b****s? B**** please!

Can’t Say Queen Bey, don’t get you talking lol! On another note check out Jewish Soul Singer Amy Faithe as she covers Emile Sande Smash Hit!! “Next To Me” http://youtu.be/HUNnE17l638

She needs to sing irreplaceable to herself….TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT!!!!

I BOW to no one FAKEONCE @ 03/19/2013 at 8:48 am

To Beyonce and her fans, this dumb as rock no speaking woman just killed her career. This thing is blowing up all over the internet and it looks bad for Beyonce. You don’t tell people to bow down to you. Backlash, Backlash and a double backlash. Boycott Beyonce’s new album everybody and lets have her bow down to us. We put her where she is and we can make some one else hot while she fades out.

This song is Trash!!!

DoneWithHer @ 03/19/2013 at 11:31 am

She is so FAKE!
if her “good” side is claiming Christianity, why would she say bow down.. towards herself??? idolization much?? FAKE much??
snippet or not this crap sucks.
beyonce is and has been old news.
and her little act of “struggling” between the good girl “beyonce” and the bad side “sasha fierce”. it’s quite OBVIOUS which one she choose by stating
“dont think im just his little wife”
Everyone knows Jay-z is bad news,, Neyo even stated “Jay-z is not someone you want mad at you.”
smh.. Yal some DUMB fans if you really bow down to someone who demands it calling you a ***** in the process…

DoneWithHer @ 03/19/2013 at 11:36 am

@Taylor Fans Forever:

why should she ?? its not like she even cares for the one she has already!
out trying to make a comeback.. she needs to go home and take care of her child instead of being selfish and have all the attention on her,,
it aint about her no more
#oldnews

RevaDaDiva @ 03/19/2013 at 1:40 pm

Mrs Queen Carter killed it again…see ppl think you always are going to be nice and polite but everyone WOMAN has a “im feed up side”. real. talk don’t hate.

Keep it up B

THIS IS NOTHING TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. JUST A LIL STUDIO FUN! MY GASH, YOU GUYS ARE SO EMOTIONAL LOL. I HIGHLY DOUBT IF THIS WILL EVEN BE ON HER NEXT ALBUM. FIRST OFF, IT SOUNDS VERY UNDERGROUND AND RATCHET! NOWHERE NEAR THE BEYONCE, GOOD QUALITY CALIBER.

@boobs:

If she wants to give a teaser she needs to take a page out of the Birthday Cake book. That got people wanting more, This gets people grabbing the remote faster. Nothing sexy or seductive about this song.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All