Carrie Underwood & LeAnn Rimes: Country 2 Country Festival!

Carrie Underwood & LeAnn Rimes: Country 2 Country Festival!

Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes take the stage at day two of the Country 2 Country festival held at the O2 Arena on Sunday (March 17) in London, England.

The 30-year-old country stars performed for the packed crowd at the huge event.

“Incredible crowd tonight at @The_O2 arena tonight for the @C2Cofficial festival! All I can say is “Wow!” and “Thank you!” #amazed” Carrie wrote on her Twitter account.

“Wow, all I can say is wow!! London, I love you so much!!” LeAnn tweeted after the concert.

Check out Carrie‘s intro video and performance of “Good Girl” below, and click inside to check out LeAnn belting out her hit “Can’t Fight the Moonlight”…

carrie underwood leann rimes country 2 country festival 01
carrie underwood leann rimes country 2 country festival 02
carrie underwood leann rimes country 2 country festival 03
carrie underwood leann rimes country 2 country festival 04
carrie underwood leann rimes country 2 country festival 05

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All
Country to Country Review @ 03/19/2013 at 3:41 pm

)Leann making a pass at someone else’s husband:
“LeAnn had ‘accidentally’ smeared some cake frosting on her top (she was still a bigger girl and completely flat-chested at the time) and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her,” she recalls in the book.”

)Leann and Eddie involved in a threesome with Lizzy:
The risque behaviour went down on the balcony of a cabin the duo had seemingly rented with another couple, including LeAnn’s blonde-haired girlfriend ‘Lizzy’. Drinking beers on the porch, LeAnn and her gal pal started to get frisky during the afternoon. The two women were not only seen puckering up, but embracing, and LeAnn even stripping off to expose her black bra and also nuzzling her face in her friend’s chest.

LEANN RIMES is a liar and *****.

Let it go already @ 03/19/2013 at 3:54 pm

Everyone on Twitter was not praising Leann’s performance. It was me, Stace, and Ginger using fake twitter accounts. So that was Leann’s camp. Us Leann fans are idiots and refuse to admit Leann was not successful on the weekend. You can tell that London hated Leann because of how I am acting on this site. There would be no need for me to steal all these different names or for Leann to pay US Weekly and The Dailymail to write these fluffpieces. London hated Leann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it go already @ 03/19/2013 at 10:59 pm

Re-writing words won’t change the facts. :)

Let it go already @ 03/20/2013 at 4:15 am

I need to learn that re-writing words will change the facts. London HATED Leann and Leann tried to change the facts by paying for favorable articles that distorted the truth. :)

@Let it go already: Shows her intelligence. It is all she can do,. copy and paste. I think she is either abotu13 or a very slow, older, short fat blond with horrid bangs that make her face look like a pink bowling ball.

@Let it go already: Shows my intelligence. It is all I can do,. Whine because someone dared to copy and paste my words and apply them to me. I think I am either about13 or a very slow, older, short fat blond with horrid bangs that makes my face look like a pink bowling ball. And once again without even knowing it, I outted myself. How can I say that anyone is immature when I keep making the same comments that I made when I hijacked HI50 from Radaronline? And I am dumb enough to show up posting as TRUTH!, a name that I stole from Celebrity Bitchy, at the same time you all witnessed me posting as HI50. All I just proved is that TRUTH!=Hi50=name hijacker=Let it go already

@Truth!: Hey gwen, how are you today? Ugly as usual? Good, good.

@Truth!: Hey Amejean, how are you today? Ugly as usual? Good, good. Why did I come back with a new name this time going after the BBs just like I did when I made that BitterAndProud twitter page? Did you all see that page me and Ginger made? Then someone from this site complained and sent them the comments that I was making here!

Lost my job mom. I suck like you.

Let it go already @ 03/20/2013 at 2:54 pm

Yes. Its me who made the post as SEAN, which I hijacked from Kim’s twitter page. You all remember Kim, right? The teacher Leann is suing.

Lost my job mom. I suck like Ginger Hines.

Leann is on the Adderall again. Eddie must be with Lizzy again. Or the blond woman who was with them in London. I thought that Lizzy was in London, but Eddie found a new toy. Leann tweets that she has tons of meetings and then she sits there and tweets away.

This is what sets Leann a part from people like Carrie and Taylor. They are working hard, Leann is working hard at tweeting.

1) “Loving our dining room”

Leann once again trying to convince people that she and Eddie are not living seperate lives. Posting a photo of her dining room and then tagging it using “our” isn’t going to convince people that Eddie is being faithful to Leann.

2) “How sweet of my manager to send me these stunning flowers to tell me he’s proud if me”

Wow, another single white femaling moment. Didn’t Brandi tweet about getting flowers?

Leann is a pathological liar. So basically she went out and bought herself some flowers to make up for her the bad tour she had in London. If her manager was proud of her, she would be working like Carrie and Taylor instea of sitting on twitter all day long tweeting over 70 comments.

3) “@KarlaHoffman how was the game. Sad we missed it. Little man needed to stay home.”

Why does Karla keep engaging Leann on twitter after Brandi asked Karla to stop talking about her sons? Couldn’t Leann have called Karla and told her this why put it on twitter? Because once again the sociopath that is Leann Rimes is using this innocent child to taunt his mother. How selfish of Leann to keep Brandi’s son away from his game because she couldn’t get the paps to his game on short notice.

Brandi needs to be more proactive against Leann exploiting her kids. What type of adult tweets about a child out of spite?

4) “@JJayCrossley our whole house rules for that! So happy”

That’s why she spent more time tweeting than she did fixing up the house. But then again it’s Eddie and Lizzy’s lovenest, so it’s not surprising that Leann is tweeting while Lizzy is making all the decisions for the house.

5) “@leannrimes Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Holmes”

Leann is a sociopath, she doesn’t have a heart.

6) “@leannrimes Über cute. We missed the lil guy and could have used the coach too!”

Why does Karla keep insisting that Eddie is a coach? There is no way that he would keep ditching the practices if he was a coach. If being a coach for his son’s team was so important to him why did he go to London? What a nice message to send to his son and his team. Coaching is only important to Eddie as long as he can profit from it. It’s nice to see that Karla doesn’t respect Brandi’s wishes and keeps tweeting about her children even after being asked to stop.

7) “@kpsander already been a fab 2 days”

It couldn’t have possibly been that fab since she has been tweeting like crazy, even while she was in London.

Leann is a pathological liar. Her marriage is falling apart and she thinks tweeting that everything is okay will make it so.

8) Leann’s response to a person who is trashing Brandi: “@missvengeance13 not easy! Sending you some patience and body armor :)”

Leann acts like she is the victim. She sits on twitter tweeting about Brandi’s kids and then she can’t understand why things are so difficult for her?

9) “…@missvengeance13 we all break. We all handle if differently”

Leann handles it by taunting a mother with her own kids.

10) @HerveLeger :) love you guys

Who is Leann bribing over at Herve Leger?

11) “@Piscean_Gal I just read this blog. So very sad”

Leann once again making digs at Brandi and encouraging her fans to do so. Leann is sick. Eddie must have hooked up with a lot women while in London because Leann has gotten worse.

12) “Bangry today and have 5 huge meetings”
#problemsforwomenwithbangs

Leann is gearing up to set up another staged photo-op with WENN.

13) “@WonderwallMSN lol you can thank my hubby @EddieCibrian”

Another pathological lie. Eddie didn’t come up with the name Bangry. Leann made it up when Eddie didn’t come back to the hotel room because he was with another woman, she was trying to give him an alibi to make it look like he was in the hotel with her.

Now Wonderwall is on Leann’s payroll. It’s amazing that Leann has buy off or threaten these media outlets just to get them to say nice things about her.

14) “@doubleVenti thx I need it cause I’m fading. I can’t get enough sleep or caffeine since I got back”

Because Eddie is cheating on her.

heart2heart @ 03/20/2013 at 6:02 pm

The lunatics are in the hall.

heart2heart @ 03/21/2013 at 6:57 pm

I, the lunatic, am in the hall. Yes it’s me “LET IT GO ALREADY” or formerly known as SPEAK NOW!!!!!!!

Leann has Eddie’s HPV. SHe is grossssssssssssss!

brandisWART @ 03/22/2013 at 5:05 am

@Cat: He got it from Brandi Glanville, the ho of Bev Hills. She insisted on threesomes during their short marriage. Nasty! She gave it to Gerard Butler, too! He should sue her! She knew she had it but didn’t tell him!

brandisWART @ 03/22/2013 at 12:23 pm

@Cat: He got it from Leann Rimes, the ho of Bev Hills. She insisted on threesomes during their short marriage. Nasty! Leann gave it to Lizzy, too after they made out on the balcony in Mammoth while Eddie watched! He should sue Leann! Leann knew she had it but didn’t tell him!

leannsWART @ 03/22/2013 at 12:48 pm

Speaking of insisting on threesomes during their marriage:

LeAnn Rimes Kisses a Girl for Hubby’s Amusement

LeAnn Rimes kisses a girl while her husband and his friend watch.

But LeAnn Rimes was spotted seemingly puckering up to another woman yesterday, as she fooled around with a girlfriend during yet another holiday break to popular ski spot Mammoth, California.

And instead of Cibrian being worried about his 29-year-old wife with her hands and lips all over someone else, the 38-year-old actor was cheering on and even took photographs of the naughty embrace.

Eddie and his fellow male mate not only witnessed the conduct, but also appeared to be cheering the girls on, especially when they leaned in for a kiss.
-The Gossip Jacker(March 27, 2012)

Carrie Underwood looks like white trash as usual, Cant stand the bit*h

Well, if you’re a fan of Carrie’s there’s an amazing new artist called Maggie Rose. I know she would probably fill the O2 arena :) Definitely check out her new album “Cut To Impress” on iTunes.

710264 70291Properly, that is fantastic, but consider further options weve got here? Could you mind submitting an additional write-up relating to them also? Numerous thanks! 678648

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All