Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler and Ashley Judd are all dressed up while attending the premiere of their new film Olympus Has Fallen held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Monday (March 18) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by his co-stars Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerry chatted with fans in an AMA on Reddit.

Check out the newly released red band clip below for Olympus Has Fallen, out in theaters on Friday (March 22)!

FYI: Angela is wearing Edmundo Castillo shoes.

Gerard Butler – ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Red Band Clip

FYI: Ashley is wearing Martin Katz jewelry.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler attending the premiere of his film Olympus Has Fallen

gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 01
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 13
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 14
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 15
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 16
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 17

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Aaron, Angela Bassett, Ashley Judd, Eckhart, Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman, Olympus Has Fallen

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All
Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 12:44 pm

@C.A: The Bounty Hunter was where I first noticed him while channel surfing on a rainy day. I know, right?! Atrocious film, but he really caught my eye. LAC is good, MGP is his best in my opinion. Dear Frankie was such a praise-worthy story. The Jury showed his early compassion for acting. My husband brought home 300 the day it came out on DVD and I ended up sleeping through the entire thing. I never even saw him. I had to dig out that copy when I started to crush on, oh, I mean, follow him. LOL! I am a person who doesn’t mix business and personal. I do not care what he does in real life and with whom, unless he exhibits violence against humans. There’s no excuse for that anytime. I found him endearing and then happened upon JJ’s GB threads and this is where I catch up on him when I have time. (waiting on Mr. Appliance today). Wishing big success for OHF! Take care, CA

@Ducky – hello you! He seemed especially joyful last night. Thanks for the link. Best to you always!

Gerry is good soul and would find it very hard to dump someone but he knows MG has only been with him for what she could get. He has finally found out what his mother told him at Christmas, she’s bad news. And so, because he can’t find it in his heart to dump her, he’s showing her that he doesn’t care for her any more and that his family is more important to him than she is. By doing this he knows that she’ll leave and go elsewhere. And good riddance to her.

@Lord Love a Duck:
That’s darling of him fitting in one or two after his “cut off” by his guard. Sweet, sweet man.
Gorgeous suit of spectacular quality and fit! The excitement vibe could be felt anyone watching. Must feel great making someone’s day like that! Make someone smile by showing his gratitude by giving back!
Wonder if his ‘pack’ of regulars showed up? Moria, et.al.?
~K

Ashley won’t be single for long! Damn, she’s beautiful. Even Gerry was wow’d by her appeal in such a power dress yet still delicate made feminine by its color.
~K

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 12:50 pm

Hey GFW, curious what you thought of PFK?

If I had my way he would have turned down Howard Stern flat out with a no. Think he did it for the demographics, the range feeling he needed to step up his promo tour this time. And with the proper backing this will be the hit all the others should have been too!
~K

@Joie de Vivre:
I’ll type something up at lunch? Liked it enough though cringed at the women being out-right stereotypes. I hear it was heavily edited which cut into the story a bit. He looked good as I have a fondness for the longer hair.
Had chemistry with Noah, who shows up in Safe Haven. Connected with Jessica and thought the story relevant today especially. Her guy was a mouse but that’s what she thought she wanted, the opposite of him. His u-turning at the end was well done by him. His acting was terrific, as always. Dennis was way over-the-top as was Uma and Catherine too.
Loved the question, “Do you ever wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t mucked it all up?”
More later…
~K
whose biggest complaint was I don’t think the directer ever stepped foot in Northern Virginia as we have no huge lakes or boathouses and cares are required, for the most part, to display license plates… details matter!

Lord Love a Duck @ 03/19/2013 at 1:08 pm

Hi Joie and GFW, I loved that video, esp. when the girl said it was her birthday. How special is he.
Heard he sent 10 bouquet of flowers to his mum for her birthday in that reddit thingy. I have no idea what that is but want to find out.
Well Joie have fun waiting for Mr. Appliance. Did they give you a 4 hr. window? Hate that lol. Ducky

If he really cared for her & loved her he wouldn’t act like an idiot when he was on Howard if that was my bf i would dump him Howard was disrespectful and that amount of hate MG gets on the Internet if he cared he wouldve addressed it saying like hope his fans can support him etc hes said or done nothing to raise her respect or make her likeable & I think that’s y he has had relationship probs in past I don’t think he would support his woman & defend her it’s all about him! He thinks prob anyone should be just grateful to be with him! That says a lot about a man! And madalina darling no good writing quotes about your reputation, image is everything and you will get labeled on your actions if you want to be taken seriously then act upon what you say rather than contradicting yourself all the time

@Lord Love a Duck: Burns is never going to be. He said they couldn’t raise enough money for it and the whole project fell apart a few years ago. It’s the only kind of movie I’d like to see him doing. Gerry is also too old to play the role of Rabbie.

@Joie de Vivre: Thanks Joie …. so new I won’t try … better read all the comments in here and watch the FB page lol
Best film must be Law Abiding Citizen and The Ugly Truth … Worst Bountyhunter …. But only seen recent ones begining with Tombraider(did not even know it was GB) Thanks for asking :)

Can I just ask? @ 03/19/2013 at 1:15 pm

Diana, tell us, what happened to MG last night? Gerry told you that she would be there but she wasn’t. Don’t tell me the guy has been lying to you. I would never talk to him again as he’s obviously just trying to make a fool of you. Don’t have anything more to do with him and if he asks you to dinner again then just refuse, or better still, ask the doctor for stronger medication.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 1:16 pm

@GFW: LOL! I laughed so hard at the restaurant scene where they are eating crabs. Not quite how it’s done, but creative license wins out. I agree it wasn’t Dennis Quaid’s best performance. He was so good in Something to Talk About. I’m so shallow in this way: I enjoyed looking at him and listening to his accent. Eye and ear candy is all I got! LOL! The story was so cliche and I did not care for the its depiction of women. My husband bought it for me (so sweet) but I’ll bet it sits in the DVD rack for a long, long time. Once was enough for me.

Bwahahahaha @ 03/19/2013 at 1:23 pm

@Can I just ask?
I hope your post is a joke, because anyone that believed what that troll Diane was saying is a complete idiot. Diane is a psycho troll who gets off on riling up the phannies. Do you really think an “insider” of any sort would post real information on here? LOL

@Toti:

He doesn’t care for her and she doesn’t care for her. The whole relationship is just a stunt and unfortunately for Gerard he found out it was a very expensive stunt as she was bleeding him dry. She just uses people for her own ends and just saw GB as a walking credit card. My cousin works in a top London store and GB and MG were in one day last year and he spent hundreds on her and she still wanted more. In the end GB just walked out of the store and she wasn’t happy.

Belle de Jour @ 03/19/2013 at 1:26 pm

Where is his romanian circus horse?

Can I just ask? @ 03/19/2013 at 1:27 pm

@Bwahahahaha:

Yes it is a joke. I’m daft but I’m not that daft as to believe her stories.

@Lord Love a Duck:
“I am such a stick in the mud and holding out for him to do Burns, still, yet and even. Would settle for a period film but think he might be tied down to action films for a while. Seems that’s what everyone wants to see him in. Still adore his passion in POTO.”
In the Phantom of the Opera he acted as if his life depended on it. Not only that but he knew he was a risk and challenged himself. Editing was thief there too. It also was like watching a long MTV video. I think that’s how I first described it. The magical dress change by her. The raising of the chandelier.
He might not be tied down to action films exclusively. Just feel many like to see their guy in these types of ‘kick ass’ films who emit a certain masculine on-film appeal. Off-film he shows (to me) no signs of a he-man, just the opposite really. It’s his sensitive side or vulnerable appeal I’m drawn to. A little of both would be fun.
Just feel he’s kind of in a (possibly) too much too late with tinge of resentment or bitter taste in his mouth after his last for films should have been promoted better? An exasperation of sorts? Hope not. His talent isn’t his. It’s his gift. But let’s take a wait and see stance. A break might do his soul good. Then again someone could make him an offer he can’t refuse and he’d start working next month for all we know!
But the best part is folks will take a loot at his film history (action) and buy or rent Coriolanus, GAMER, Machine Gun Preacher and Chasing Mavericks all ‘action’ packed. Win-win!
~K
who would love for Burns to get made too

Belle du Jour @ 03/19/2013 at 1:29 pm

Where is his romanian circus horse?

Just a thought @ 03/19/2013 at 1:29 pm

@Can I just ask?:

Perhaps she’s been sectioned and is under lock and key.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 1:30 pm

@C.A: It’s fun talking about the filmography. Of course it’s all personal opinion, but there are some good ones and some lame ones. Mrs. Brown was good, imo, The Game of Their Lives was good. Of course he puts the rock and roll into the Phantom’s voice. I personally really liked Beowulf and Grendel and Attila. P.S. I Love You was good but Holly wore on me, she was so whiny and acquisitive. Anyway, fandom here is a roller coaster ride sometimes. Enjoy exploring, CA!

@Joie de Vivre:
I know. They didn’t visit Maryland either. LOL I agree overall only I could see it again. The Bounty Hunter was a once is enough film for me even though I loved the story. Seeing Gerry a slob was hard on the eyes. Kind of wished it was reversed, know what I mean?
~K

Just a thought @ 03/19/2013 at 1:31 pm

@Belle du Jour:

Someone’s riding her in Italy.

Belle du Jour @ 03/19/2013 at 1:33 pm

@Just a thought: That´s a good one… LOL

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 1:34 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: 6-hour window. Which means at 2:02 pm someone will show up or worse yet, call to say it could be another 4 hours. YIKES!!! Mr. Appliance is holding me hostage. I need Mike Banning to come and save me!!! Ah, my hero….LOL! Take care, Ducks! Always good to catch you here. (Btw, JJ said I was posting too quickly and to slow down and that post diappeared).

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 811 » Show All