Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler and Ashley Judd are all dressed up while attending the premiere of their new film Olympus Has Fallen held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Monday (March 18) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by his co-stars Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerry chatted with fans in an AMA on Reddit.

Check out the newly released red band clip below for Olympus Has Fallen, out in theaters on Friday (March 22)!

FYI: Angela is wearing Edmundo Castillo shoes.

Gerard Butler – ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Red Band Clip

FYI: Ashley is wearing Martin Katz jewelry.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler attending the premiere of his film Olympus Has Fallen

gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 01
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 14
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 15
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 16
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 17

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All
Sharpen Your Claws Hags @ 03/19/2013 at 1:36 pm

@Just a thought: Someone’s riding her in Italy.

I think you are underlaid.

Just a thought @ 03/19/2013 at 1:38 pm

@Belle du Jour:

Oh I have my moments!

@Joie de Vivre:
“Holly wore on me, she was so whiny and acquisitive.”
Holly was so into herself and most likely was spoiled and married too young to know how good she had it. That “tiny” apartment was incredible.
And don’t forget RockNRolla! Dynamite film. Dark, edgy, funny, interesting.
~K

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 1:44 pm

Since being a fan I have wanted him to play Burns. Unfortunately, I’m thinking that ship may have sailed for him. Burns died at 37 yrs old. I can see James McAvoy doing that bit. Did I just refer to Butler as being too old for a role….shame…LOL! As a history buff, I would love to see someone do a film about the Battle of Stamford Bridge between the English and the Vikings (c. 1066). I think it’s a great story. The Swordsman who floats under the bridge and takes out a Viking with an axe to save the English….I think his name was Mike Banning…LOL! I was there once and had a meal and a few pints in the pub there called (appropriately) The Swordsman.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/19/2013 at 1:50 pm

@GFW: Oh how could I forget One-Two! Another great performance, C.A. His publicist said at the time that the character was like a mirror of Butler. She said it was like watching Butler up there for two hours.

Lord Love a Duck @ 03/19/2013 at 1:59 pm

Want to go down memory lane with the deleted scene from Dear Frankie?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adasGJQr7zQ

canthelpbutthink @ 03/19/2013 at 2:00 pm

@Sharpen Your Claws Hags: Bite me you trained monkey….
Not many people hate her, but many think she’s stupid, shallow, insecure, narcissistic, etc.
I’m amongst people who don’t hate her, I simply stated my opinion of her- and I don’t hate stupid people… I don’t hate anyone… There are so many different emotions between love and hate, but being a trained monkey that you are, you wouldn’t know…

@Joie de Vivre:
I’d heard that too. That it was the realist him to date on film. Then we need to ask ourselves, myself included, why do we get shocked at some of the stuff he says in interviews? He’s just being him. And we all know we can’t stop being somebody. I’m sure his mom winces and cringes at times but all-in-all he’s harmless. It is just (maybe) here in the prudes rule America our culture is more restrictive of being yourself than over there where they don’t blink? Make sense? Acceptance and understanding (of him) is vital in his being loved, liked.
That said, I do recall years ago he lost sleep and worried about his image (public one) to a point of losing sleep. It seems he took the (extreme) opposite approach a few years later and that hasn’t fared well. Could he be reconsidering a return to a more private, stealthy Gerry?
~K
who wrote about his humor nailing it 100% in my first story so I’m not the prude I just concern myself for him… hard to explain…

@Lord Love a Duck: Aww Ducky, Dear Frankie is one of my favourite Gerry movies! Have seen it so many times…. Have all movies except 1 and am waiting for CM and PFK to be released. hanks for taking me back on Memory Lane :) *mwah*

A little bit of sunshine @ 03/19/2013 at 2:48 pm

Good self tanning, Gerry. You should put it all over including bum so that it is not pale when you show it in the West Coast next time.

omg I just LUV JJ and all you in here :-)

self tanning king @ 03/19/2013 at 2:49 pm

You sad old fatties are so amusing! Teehee

@Kristen: Who da fu.ck you think you are insulting all people here by calling them fatties? crawl back underneath the rock you came from, troll!

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/19/2013 at 3:12 pm

Know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind. —1 Chronicles 28:9

Remember, God can be known. He is a Person, not a logical or theological concept. He thinks, wills, enjoys, feels, loves, and desires as any person does. A. W. Tozer writes, “He is a person and can be known in increasing degrees of intimacy as we prepare our hearts for the wonder of it.” Ah, there’s the rub: We must “prepare our hearts.”

The Lord is not playing hard to know; those who want to know Him can. He will not foist His love on us, but He does wait patiently, for He wants to be known by you. Knowing Him is the first thing in life.

He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own;
And the joys we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known. —C. Austin Miles
The thought of God staggers the mind but to know Him satisfies the heart.

canthelpbutthink @ 03/19/2013 at 3:49 pm

This between him and her and both promoting them selves – it’s becoming a circus…
Someone wrote on her page how she unliked his page and now she is a free woman and she can be with whom ever she wants..a circus nothing else.. If this is one more PR stunt for his movie and it’s very possible it is, along with visiting the marines and talking about 9/11, i’m sorry but this is to much for me, soon he’ll be kissing someones ****, oh wait- he’s already doing that…

Well, it looks like it is over between gb and mg. I don’t think he should take her back. They couldn’t of been over for more than a few days before she was “hanging out” with her ex. not the actions of a girl in love or of any class or dignity. he is well rid. This girl can’t help but jump from man to man. Gross. I’m not saying he is a saint but her being with her ex days after sitting with gb is not a class act as she tries to portray. But she did this last year days after splitting with Adrien Brody. She is ******. It wouldn’t surprise me if she got a better offer and will be seen with another A-B list sucker in a few days.

The Big Picture @ 03/19/2013 at 4:27 pm

@@WOW:

And not even the full first name at that. I heard she prefers being called Lina and he has never called her that.

The Big Picture @ 03/19/2013 at 4:41 pm

@Where??:

You mean the interview where he talks about her breasts being real, she getting him while never saying her name not even once and where clearly we hear him tell HS “Nah! Not going to marry her! You know me!”?

Must have missed something as nowhere in there did I hear him say about her she had been the right one, the one he thought was the love of his life. I got more the impression that for him she had the one for a moment he thought he could have fun with.

He did run up and see other women while with her and at that time he could have run back to her if he was in love with her. I got more the impression that this was a relationship built on lust and not love.

When asked if she was the right one, he goes and says she’s amazing, nice, that he’s lucky and he was as she has dropped things to be with him and when he had the time to rush and support her, he didn’t do it, choosing to be elsewhere instead. He also said he was having fun and you can have fun even if you’re not in love. What kind of an answer is that to such a question as “Is she the one?” The right answer would have either been “Yes, she’s the one!” or “No, she’s not” or “I don’t know”.

The Big Picture @ 03/19/2013 at 4:46 pm

@Greta:

So your cousin works at Cookie’s? I don’t even know why he took MG shopping there as she didn’t need a warm coat for Scotland. She had one very warm expensive coat she was wearing in a picture she herself posted on her FB. He did well to put the credit card back in his wallet and to leave. She has Millions of Euros from what I told so let her spend a bit of her own money for a change!

I think the like Gerry said on Twitter that the CP military base visit deeply touched him to bring some joy into their lives. I also believe he saw the enormity of their honor and responsibilities in serving and that will serve him well in coming roles. That it was also a humbling experience, fun, but humbling.
~K

@The Big Picture @ 03/19/2013 at 4:58 pm

Funny that you assume that just because he/they were shopping it was to buy for her. May gifts for other family/friends?

It wouldn't surprise me.... @ 03/19/2013 at 5:13 pm

if MG is preggo. A gossip blind alluded to it a few days ago. George/Stacey and Gerard/Madelina were to top guesses. Also, so what if he spends $$$ on her? He’s a millionaire. People with money spend it. Don’t get me wrong….I’m NO fan of this girl (don’t hate her, either), but don’t make something out of nothing.

stupidity is irritating @ 03/19/2013 at 5:18 pm

@Where??: Sure as real as Rock Hudson’s marriage.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All