Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Hollywood Premiere!

Gerard Butler and Ashley Judd are all dressed up while attending the premiere of their new film Olympus Has Fallen held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Monday (March 18) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined by his co-stars Angela Bassett, Aaron Eckhart, and Morgan Freeman.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerry chatted with fans in an AMA on Reddit.

Check out the newly released red band clip below for Olympus Has Fallen, out in theaters on Friday (March 22)!

FYI: Angela is wearing Edmundo Castillo shoes.

Gerard Butler – ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Red Band Clip

FYI: Ashley is wearing Martin Katz jewelry.

15+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler attending the premiere of his film Olympus Has Fallen

gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 01
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 13
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 14
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 15
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 16
gerard butler olympic has fallen hollywood premiere 17

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Aaron, Angela Bassett, Ashley Judd, Eckhart, Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman, Olympus Has Fallen

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 03/19/2013 at 5:23 pm

‘Olympus Has Fallen’: Gerard Butler Talks Bromance, White House Takeovers, and Silent Supervillains (EXCLUSIVE)

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/19/2013 at 5:24 pm

W/ the charming @GerardButler @ the @OlympusMovie World Premiere in Hollywood, CA 3.18.13 #olympushasfallen #gerardbutler

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/19/2013 at 5:27 pm

In case you missed any, ALL of the photos from last night, courtesy of GALS:

We know madalina’s breasts aren’t real and so does Gerard, he would know more than anyone. So now he is having to lie about it in a public setting to defend her delusions. Or maybe to date madalina one has to be delusionsl too? My lord this is very strange. If they’re done, I bet he is relieved.

mardi gras @ 03/19/2013 at 5:31 pm

@Lord Love a Duck: Now THAT is chemistry.

#151: Aw well that just made him even more endearing if that’s even possible.

Starrynite @ 03/19/2013 at 5:39 pm

I’m sure he wud say he lips aren’t plumped up too! I’ve seen pictures of her before the boob surgery and she was completely flat chested, I mean not even an A cup! the photos were posted on a thread on jj of her with no boobs at all and then over night she has double D’s. she possibly suffers from a spontaneous growth disorder thank god it’s her lips and boobs and not say her ears! Or feet. she really is very lucky *cough cough*

The Dance @ 03/19/2013 at 5:42 pm

Actually that dance scene just made him über endearing! How could that scene have been deleted? Love that movie…GB was fantastic in it!

Most men are naturally extremely jealous, so trying to inflame his jealousy will only backfire. Trying to use jealousy as a ploy only makes a man feel resentful and insecure… and it makes him think she is insecure. The ultimate questions is: how could making a sane man jealous possibly make him love a woman more?
~K

SuperficialButler @ 03/19/2013 at 5:48 pm

Butler is raising his young gf.

@Can’tGetEnough:
Read/heard somewhere he used to wear tee-shirts to interviews because of nerves then change into his dress shirts he brought with him. He kind of spazzed out it appears! Too funny. Hair driers to the rescue! Good he’s nervous about this film. It’s doing well and he wants to present himself favorably.
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/19/2013 at 5:59 pm

@GFW: I would love to have been in the room and seen that. He probably cursed up a storm. LOL

@Lord Love a Duck:
Oh wow, its been ages since I saw that, “You alright?” (swooning) No, they do dance in the film but not the slow-mo thing which indicates more intimacy than the director may have wanted to establish. After all she does say that line, “Who let you in?” or something like that and he says, “You did.”
What so many like about The Stranger (I think) is his cool reserve. He holds back and that makes him mysterious and somewhat mysterious. Who is he? What’s his past? What’s his hopes and dreams? So we, the audience, can project that here is a good man who could be holding himself in check for fears of commitment or some relationship blues but wants with all his might to be that ‘Pa’ for the kid and ends up finding a joy missing in his life. Great film! Loved him in 2004-2005 when he went to Japan and wore a lot of unbuttoned cuffs.
~K

@Can’tGetEnough:
For certain! (covering ears) Kidding. Hey, ah, its no surprise I can, ah, curse a bit too. (slinking away)
~K

James A. Martin @ 03/19/2013 at 6:11 pm

@wooooohooo!!: my best friend’s sister makes $84/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for 6 months but last month her pay was $16521 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… http://www.miniurl.com/sa/work-at-home

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/19/2013 at 6:35 pm

Gerard Butler
4 hours ago
Did you see LIVE with Kelly and Michael this morning? I sprayed water all over my shirt before the interview. Smooth.

@Joie de Vivre: I would also like to see a film of “battle of Stamford Bridge”could picture Gerard in that film.I have also had a drink and ate in The Swordsman Inn.
I went to see James McAvoy in Macbeth in West End a few weeks ago,at first I thought I would love to see Gerard in the role of Macbeth.I thought James would be to young for it ,but he is superb he was outstanding.I loved it.
I am sure if the opportunity of playing Rabbie Burn’s came up Gerard could have a bit of Botox and still play Rabbie.

Ana Bella @ 03/19/2013 at 6:45 pm

I don’t think they are broke up.
Maybe it’s a distraction.
He will go to Rome on 5 April.
/ I wish I was wrong /

@@The Big Picture:

My cousin says everything he purchased was for her and she just never seemed satisfied and wanted more. The impression staff got was that she was all me, me, me and came over as very greedy and immature.

Who Cares? @ 03/19/2013 at 7:01 pm

Uhm……what you guys don’t get is that most men don’t CARE if a woman has had “work” done. As long as the end result is good. I’ve had my nose, lips and b/oobs done. NOT one man has cared about the work. What they HAVE cared about is why I was so insecure about my looks to begin with. In my case, I grew up with a father who was constantly pointing out my imperfections. “You’d be so pretty if only blah, blah , blah….”. What kind of man does that to his own child? Anyhow….we all have our reasons for what we do….

@:-)):
That is darling… and too damn funny. So he is loving his Twitter account a great deal! Must have been tired? Da. Chicken soup can sooth your soul and make you feel so, so go good from the inside out.
~K