Gerard Butler Recreates 'This Is Sparta!' Moment

Gerard Butler Recreates 'This Is Sparta!' Moment
  • While signing autographs for fans, Gerard Butler puts on a helmet and yells “This is Sparta!” – TMZ
  • Kate Upton responds to her prom invite – US Weekly
  • What does Lea Michele‘s necklace read? – Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Fassbender enjoys a night out on the town – Lainey Gossip
  • Justin Timberlake‘s “Mirrors” video pays homage to his grandparents – TooFab
  • Rihanna grabs herself on stage – MTV Buzz
  • Kate Middleton teams up with Queen ElizabethPopsugar

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Now that is funny – Hope his fans were thrilled :)

Now that’s embracing your positive past and working it! Lest we forget. Now who could forget Butler in 300? No one. Everyone I’ve ever talked to about watched it numerous times. Numerous. Men and women.
~K

This is how you should be posting. Positive comments are so much better. Hopefully you can continue them in a couple of days when he and his love are reunited.

May I point out @ 03/20/2013 at 12:27 pm

@@GFW: if that’s the case then why did she unlike His page? Lovers spat?

Bwahahahaha @ 03/20/2013 at 12:31 pm

@@GFW:
Who are you to tell people how to post? Get a hobby other than baiting GFW, you sickko.

dargabriel @ 03/20/2013 at 12:39 pm

To you Gerard Butler have a beautiful day. Spiritual fog hasnt cleared as of yet. Someone has been repeatly moderating me, I believe I know who. Have a splendid day. Love, dargabriel

MG is just too young @ 03/20/2013 at 1:04 pm

People are being very cruel to Madalina Ghenea, and some of the things that Gerry fans are writing on her Facebook page are just psycho. Following an actor’s career is a fun distraction, but you have to wonder about people who become so invested in someone they don’t know that it rises them to anger and causes them to attack other people they don’t know. That’s just not a stable mind.
But I also think that Madalina Ghenea has to take responsibility for her role in all of this. She has decided to make herself a public figure and has actively sought out attention from the public. She has set up Facebook and Twitter accounts for which she literally asks people to “follow” her. She posts information about her personal life and photos from her personal life on those accounts. She has chosen to engage the public in her personal life.
I think it is juvenile for her to now claim that she has no responsibility for her reputation, that people who don’t like what they see of her have problems or are bad people, when she’s the one who asked the public to be interested in her personal life and help her develop a bankable professional and public reputation. That’s kind of like a smoker blaming a cigarette for giving her lung cancer, like the cigarette forced its way into the smoker’s mouth and the smoker has no responsibility for her choice to smoke in the first place.
I think that’s what some of the complaints on her Facebook page from her actual fans, not Gerry fans, are getting at. There are a number of them, people upset because they’ve defended her on various sites, including JJ, because they think that she’s making Romania look bad by two-timing a boyfriend who is publicly praising her, who also happens to be her third Hollywood boyfriend in one year, or because they think that she’s not acting with the dignity of someone who wants to be taken seriously as an actress. The only super positive comments seem to be from men who see her as a sex object, another image that she’s actively made for herself, not just through the Hollywood romances, but the type of modeling she’s chosen to do.
In the end, she’s just acting like a child, and it should be remembered that she is only 24. It doesn’t matter what someone has done or seen, at 24, you’re still very young and naive about the world at large and people in general. A lot of people thought Gerard Butler should have thought of that when he started dating Madalina Ghenea at 23. Whether they’ve broken up or are still together, I hope he’s thinking about that now, for both his sake and hers.

Harry L. Hood @ 03/20/2013 at 1:05 pm

my roomate’s mom makes $61 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her pay was $12656 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site,,,, http://www.miniurl.com/sa/work-at-home

I thought Gerry looked good last night on Kimmel. He’s told that story before on the Craig Ferguson show and it was a river that he saved the boy from drowning in. I love Kimmel, he’s such a cool guy. Like a big kid and he treats his guests with respect. The movie looks good I just hope there is an audience for it. So many action movies coming out this season sometimes that tends to burn people out. It’s good that its being released before GI Joe.

@MG is just too young:
She courted it. Willed it. Favorable or not, just talk about her. It’s grown old, too loud, annoying, not profitable to him. If he were into her she’d be with him at his Hollywood premiere. I mean if he wants a high-profile relationship then he shouldn’t be picking and choosing where to be seen with her or where he allows himself to address her. Something is up.
Frankly, I simply wish he’d go back to wanting a “civilian” like how he was talking in 2009. Someone who isn’t hell-bent on using him but being a part of him, it, all of it without grandstanding. Make sense?
~K
who says the “@” poster… don’t tell me what to say or how to say it… the snake-headed blood-sucking python is out of the picture and for as long as she is he can get some rest, enjoy not being stabbed in the back, worrying about what she’s saying behind it, being betrayed or lied to as her silence (everywhere… including here) is noticeable

@GFW:

Maybe he’ll reconsider and do the sequel?

Yes, timing is good for this film. It’s the first of the “White House” films. It’s before G.I. Joe and others full-throttle summer blockbusters. It’s different in that it enters the psyche of Secret Service who serve in secret. How they put their lives before another person’s. Something many can’t fathom. It’s also about how the DC area, the tri-state area, would handle such a horrific situation.
~K

@Ah 300!:
Who knows? He’s in good shape. It could be a big payday for a short role. Why not? I think he said a villain is lined up next, but who knows? He’s a water sign!
~K

get rational @ 03/20/2013 at 2:57 pm

@GFW: I think you people are not listening to Gerry – he has chronic injuries because he over did it to get into Spartan shape for 300, he is not going to risk his health to get into 300 shape for a small role in a film

start thinking logically

You people are flat out bat$it crazy. Step away from the computer and stop obsessing over Gerry’s wife. Really. You’re borderline stalking her.

@Kristen:
He didn’t have a wedding ring on when he was on the Kimmel show last night. It was obvious he kept raising his left hand with a sweeping movement…….no ring, not married.

@Kristen:
Besides there is no way she could keep that quiet, she would be busting at the seams. If they are still together and that’s IF, it must be killing her to not talk about it. In that way she really shows her age. Most mature woman keep their love life private.

@DocP It doesn’t matter what you think about him being married. It doesn’t matter what you think about his beautiful, exotic, young wife. All that matters is that it will never, ever be YOU.

@Kristen:
Take a hike, troll. Your daily attempts to try and get people to believe they’re married is lame, not to mention ridiculous. She hasn’t been around for weeks, in case you hadn’t noticed. Put down the cra.ck pipe and get a life.

@get rational:
Nah, I agree. I know. I listen, trust me. I’m just trying to keep it on topic rather than talk about the head-lice, dig me?
All I noticed on Kimmel and Letterman and in the interviews (audio and in print) is how he’s deleted a grand portion of it. He’s streamlined it, brilliantly I might add, to exclude intimate details that he does not want to talk about or be associated with.
SO he was highly entertaining, articulate and wise (even if he can’t sit still). The movie should be the focus. Speak to Scotland then address to sleeping at his mom’s house, and why. The stresses of being Gerry and living on the edge, up in the air a lot of the time.
He’s trying to rise like a Phoenix from a pile of ashes that happened when he crash-landed (figuratively speaking) in my opinion. And he’s doing that very well. Looks the happiest I’ve seen him in a long time.
~K

Ouch. Truth hurts, don’t it. :)

@Yawwwwwn:
You crack, pardon the pun, me up.
~K

@Kristen:
A prayer: (crosses self) “Dear God, forgive me, and I’m trying really, really hard, but let me just ask just this once? Okay, thank you.”
Yo, Kristen, where’s the proof? Or is that Yo, Proof, where’s the proof? ;o)
~K

@Kristen:
Well first of all how would you know it wouldn’t be me?? You don’t know who I am, you don’t know any of the posters. Second I know it wouldn’t be me because I would never tolerate someone who disrespects woman the way he does. And third you don’t know him or her you just love to be antagonistic to anyone who doesn’t gush about her. What’s bizarre was that I made a compliment about her and most of the board was throwing hateful darts at me. I simply state what I see, unlike you and a few others I don’t have a bias either way. This is just something light to comment on before I get back to more serious stuff so in 3 words…..Lighten up Frances!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All