Ryan Gosling Steps Out After Announcing Break From Acting
Ryan Gosling steps out of a hotel and into an awaiting car on Wednesday afternoon (March 20) in New York City.
Earlier that day, a new interview with the 32-year-old actor was released in which he says he plans on taking a break from acting.
“I’ve been doing it too much,” Ryan told the Associated Press about acting. “I’ve lost perspective on what I’m doing. I think it’s good for me to take a break and reassess why I’m doing it and how I’m doing it. And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does.”
Before Ryan goes on his break, he will release his new film The Place Beyond the Pines next week. He also has two films currently in post-production and is getting ready to direct his first flick.