Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Birthday Trip to Mexico!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Birthday Trip to Mexico!

Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth hold hands while celebrating her 37th birthday on a weekend getaway on Friday (March 22) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The This Means War actress was spotted the next day wearing a white coverup while enjoying the sunny weather.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherpsoon

“They talked a lot, and Reese was always smiling,” an eyewitness told Us Weekly about the romantic trip. “She seemed to be enjoying the day.”

“It was a romantic setting,” an insider said. “She seemed thrilled.”

reese witherspoon jim toth birthday trip to mexico 01
reese witherspoon jim toth birthday trip to mexico 02
reese witherspoon jim toth birthday trip to mexico 03
reese witherspoon jim toth birthday trip to mexico 04
reese witherspoon jim toth birthday trip to mexico 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Why does she look so pregnant?

Is she pregnant again ?
It seems

Looks like Reece is having another baby…

Pattycake @ 03/23/2013 at 8:05 pm

Tell me, how does someone seem “thrilled?”

People, please... @ 03/23/2013 at 9:11 pm

She’s not pregnant. It’s just her baby weight. She had a kid not too long ago. Also, it’s dangerous to have a kid again while you are still recuperating from the previous birth.

happy birthday!

Some people should be banned from having children and animals and these are two of them!

CAAagent007 @ 03/23/2013 at 9:35 pm

The don’t call Jimmie Joe the Ultimate Spinmaster for nothing!

Hope their kids grow up to be completely different kinds of parents, hands on and loving, with no hired help to raise the kids and change the diapers and feed them and play with them. Reese is no parent, neither is her mom, really horrible family values they seem proud of, they’re so way off the natural bonding and caring, what is wrong with them? Sociopaths? Lack of empathy? Dont they know kids needs their parents? Dont they feel what nornal parents feel, that they want to care for and be with their kids. Reese is not normal, her whole family is seriously ”off” somehow. Poor kids. Hope they are different when they grow up.

Don't worry @ 03/23/2013 at 10:33 pm

@see: Reese’s two elder children have a devoted, loving father who is very involved in their lives.

@Don’t worry
I was just going to say that to @see!
So true!!! unlike the new kid! Poor baby!

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/24/2013 at 7:35 pm

@see: Come on!
As if a little weekend getaway is a criminal act. I lough out loud!
***
This weekend getaway in Mexico is still within “normal parameters”!
And probably – I underline probably – the nanny and the baby have been there, too.
***
And IF NOT, even then it woud be still acceptable. Coz´ there is a nanny for Ten at home! And so there is no leck concerning the continuity of bond for Ten, you see? So where is the problem? There is enough bond for Ten!
And we cannot know exactly, how the percents of the pieces of this bond look like:
That means:
Piece A: percentual bond between the Nanny and Ten
Piece B: percentual bond between Reese and Ten
Piece C: percentual bond between Jim and Ten
***
I think, that this 3 main-pieces are absolutely “within the green area” – that means that everything is fine! And that there is still enough bond between Reese and Ten. But for sure, they must be always seen all together! So, if you judge only about one single fragment and ignore the other ones, you judge the wrong way! That´s the point .
***
Of course, there must be a neccessary percentual bond between Reese and Ten and between Jim and Ten. (Otherwise, Ten could get problems to accept Reese as his natural mother and Jim as his natural father) But I think that this neccessary percentual bond is absolutely fullfilled! (concerning the quantity and the quality together) So, Reese is a good mother and Jim is a good father! I believe it.
***
And always this comparison with Ryan and his kids! This comparison is sooo stupid like nupid! I think that all kids have a good life. Ava, Deacon and Ten. And all of their parents are good parents.
***
I´m happy to see Reese again! She´s happy with Jim. So it makes me happy, too. If she wasn´t happy with him – what I do not believe – of course, it would make me unhappy!
***
And – I told ya´- Reese looks even pretty in white! (picture # 2)
MAGIC-MOON-POWER FOREVERRRRRRRRREESE !
***like an eternal flame!

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/25/2013 at 3:58 pm

I am just a blabbering f**king idiot at times!

Surf's Up @ 03/25/2013 at 4:03 pm

This cat @Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! is off his rocker! GET OFF THE PIPE MAAAN! GET OFF THE PIPE! WHOA!!!!!!!

Fake and phony

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/27/2013 at 7:40 am

Of course, post # 13 belongs to the “wrong Dirk”. And not to me, “the real Dirk”
***
Yesterday I wrote a long post on # 15. I showed ALL logic thoughts to find out, who this “wrong Dirk” could be. But later it has been deleted. Ooops !
Jared, really, it was not neccessary to delete that post of yesterday.
But, OK, I accept it.

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/27/2013 at 7:55 am

Jared, better care of “the wrong Dirk” of post # 15. Coz´ he was the one, who provoked my post # 15 of yesterday, you later deleted.
***
Jared, if you would compare his IP-Address with my IP-Address, then you´ll
see 2 diffent IP-Addresses. And I promise, that I only post with 1 single IP-Address! (And don´t look at the E-Mail-Addresses. They are not significant. But of course, you know that, Jared)
***
Remember, this “wrong Dirk” provoked my logic thoughts you later deleted!
So, he is the one, that is intrigeous…and provokative! Not period, but sometimes.
***
OK, obviously, I provoked “the wrong Dirk” by posting post # 12.
But I don´t see my post # 12 as a provokation. I just presented my arguments, that Reese & Jim are good parents.
***
The “wrong Dirk” is not playing fair! That´s a fact!

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/27/2013 at 7:59 am

Oh SORRY, I wanted to say:
“Jared, better care of “the wrong Dirk” of post # 13″
***
Not # 15, coz´ that is me, “the real Dirk”.

Who the hell is “Ten”?

Dirk_Reese-Fan_whatelse! @ 03/28/2013 at 9:13 am

@lexi:
“Ten” is Tennessee James Toth.
***
I must confess, that “Ten” sounds not so good. But the name Tennessee is such a long word. Therefore I wrote “Ten” instead of Tennessee.
You´re right, lexi, it´s better to write the whole name, so that EVERYBODY can understand it.
***
Of course, I think, that Reese & Jim do not call him “Ten”.
Coz´ they are good parents.
***
lexi, I think you must be good in mathematics !