Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer & Poster!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Trailer & Poster!

Check out this newly released poster and trailer from Brad Pitt‘s upcoming flick World War Z!

Here’s a synopsis of the film: United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt) traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to decimate humanity itself.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

World War Z, which also stars Mireille Enos, Matthew Fox, Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, and David Morse, hits theaters on June 21!

Check out the new trailer below, and be sure to catch World War Z when it hits theaters later this year.

Bigger picture inside…

brad pitt world war z poster 01

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
Ssshhii_baby @ 03/25/2013 at 3:18 am

Cool can’t wait to see

quentin carmicheal @ 03/25/2013 at 3:33 am

will definitely watch this

Looks amazing! Note the age appropriate casting (BP is nearly 50; his screen wife looks close to him in age).

LOVE BOTH THINGS! trailer & poster look super super cool.

Not interesting movie

Looks amazing.

holy moly @ 03/25/2013 at 4:37 am

The trailer is dope. I am looking forward to the movie.

zombie me @ 03/25/2013 at 4:37 am

Can’t wait for zombie movies. I’ve enough of Marvel characters.

Cathy Newman ‏@cathynewman 35m

Mid-air storm has scuppered Congo schedule with @WilliamJHague and Angelina Jolie. Stressed diplomats now reconfiguring

@tweet
Every time Angie goes to this kinda trip, I pray for her safety. She is am amazing selfless woman. God bless her.

World War Z looks great.

has anyone found the video where Brad says he got only one woman in his vision? idc if its in a fan video, i just want to see it. I know I’m nagging but please help me. ive been looking for it and no luck for ddays. maybe it is on daily motion? i hope someone helps me please and sorry for nagging but i really want to watch it :)

i hope angie arrives safely

tweet @ 03/25/2013 at 4:43 am

Cathy Newman ‏@cathynewman 35m

++++++
Read her previous tweet, they are taking helicopter to Congo? Why? Helicopter isn’t safe.

tweet @ 03/25/2013 at 4:43 am
Cathy Newman ‏@cathynewman 35m
++++++

William Hague’s wife is not happy with this
trip

BW @ 03/25/2013 at 4:48 am

@tweet
==========
Me too. I pray for her safe arrival and safe back to home.

God I love me some Pitt.I can’t wait to see the movie and the poster is awesome. I pray for Angie’s safety as well. God bless the Jolie-Pitts!

Just Sayin @ 03/25/2013 at 5:24 am

Angie has a mighty heart. I wish her a safe trip.
Pluc absolutely love new WWZ trailer.

I am now going to worry until Angie is home safely.

@lol: you are actually laughing over the situation in Congo? What a vile and pathetic human being you are…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All