Dionne Warwick Files for Bankruptcy
- “I Say A Little Prayer” singer Dionne Warwick owes more than $10 million in taxes and has filed for bankruptcy – Huffington Post
- Louis Tomlinson has some new tattoos – Just Jared Jr
- Take a look at Ryan Lochte‘s reality show – Entertainment Weekly
- Britney Spears rocks a naval ring – DListed
- Doutzen Kroes lookes great in a bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- When is Halle Berry moving to France? – Essence
- The Supreme Court hears marriage equality cases – Towleroad
- Lincoln, starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field, and Tommy Lee Jones, chronicles President Lincoln’s strides to emancipate slavery.
- Killing Them Softly, starring Brad Pitt, is about an enforcer hired to restore order after three dumb guys rob a Mob protected card game, causing the local criminal economy to collapse.
DVDs & Blu-rays Released This Week