Gerard Butler Does Yoga, Cleanses, & Cardio Workouts!

Gerard Butler Does Yoga, Cleanses, & Cardio Workouts!

Gerard Butler is dapper while attending the premiere of his new flick Olympus Has Fallen held at 5 Zvezd on Friday (March 29) in Moscow, Russia.

The 43-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by his co-star Aaron Eckhart.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerry and Aaron attended the photo call to promote Olympus Has Fallen.

“Well for Chasing Mavericks (2012), I had to look like a surfer, and a surfer’s body is much leaner. So I obviously started surfing, but I’ve also gotten into yoga and cleanses. I’ve lightened up on the weight lifting. I do lots of cardio. Mike Banning may not look like Leonidas, but he’s like him in some ways; he breaks the rules, he’s brutal, and he’s uncompromising. Like 300, Olympus Has Fallen is ultimately a hero’s journey,” Gerard recently shared about his workout for the flick.

FYI: Gerard is wearing an Etro suit at the premiere and Rogue at the photo call.

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart promoting Olympus Has Fallen in Russia…

gerard butler does yoga cleanses cardio workouts 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Looks like the tour is going well, having some fun also. Great!!

An observation @ 03/29/2013 at 7:03 pm

One day Lolita somebody will beat you to the first post! lol

Kali Orexi @ 03/29/2013 at 7:06 pm

he looks tired but so happy, great to see the real GB again!

@An observation: My timing must be just right, I just checked in after watching his Russian interview to see if JJ had it yet.

@Kali Orexi: Kali, have a Happy Easter in case I don’t get to talk to you.
Observation, enjoy the Easter Holiday too.
Yes, he looks a little travel worn but the smiles and giggles are still there. Aaron looks like he is having fun too, nice looking man.

TheRubDown @ 03/29/2013 at 7:11 pm

It is a shame that Gerard current relationship is so in the fans face. The Internet has basically a play by play photo album of it between WO, Russian sites and FB.

He went from hiding all to displaying all.

Pity Madalina Ghenea, Don't H8 @ 03/29/2013 at 7:12 pm

Who had money on Gerry claiming to be on a spiritual venture when he took the bikini model with him to stay at the Four Seasons in Thailand?
I think GB and MG are still together and they deserve each other. The Vanity Fair article that’s supposedly about MG is the perfect example – they put Gerry’s name in the title of the piece and only used questions about Gerry in the online preview to draw people to the piece. Vanity Fair cares about Gerard Butler, not Madalina Ghenea. They’re using her to write about him.
He’s pretty much a skeevy wanker though, taking advantage of the fact that young models who have been objectified and taught to seduce men from their early teens to satisfy his sexual proclivities. Doesn’t surprise me at all that MG goes for middle age rich men like GB. That’s what she’s been taught to do since she went to Italy at 14 and started modeling for lingerie brands like La Perla right away. Please men. Please the men who run the client companies. Pleasing rich men with fame or power = success. It’s what MG is programmed to do, and GB’s pursuit of young models shows that he’s very happy to take advantage of it. It’s sick really.

i luv chips @ 03/29/2013 at 7:21 pm

if you have to shout about it; there is nothing real about it

GB and AE make a great promoting team…good for them and the movie. Oh, and I would so love to see GB in some yoga poses! Hope he’s stretching and relaxing in between all of his traveling…just generally taking time for himself to reenergize.

Hi ladies. Gerry is looking good in these pics. AE looks good too.

TheRubDown @ 03/29/2013 at 7:29 pm

He has too much ego to remotely become a monk. Staying at the Four Seasons for a week! People please.

May I point out @ 03/29/2013 at 7:31 pm

@TheRubDown:

He never said he was being a monk.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 7:35 pm

Well done, Team OHF! Such a wonderful film and so happy to see those outside America feel the same. It’s an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride, for sure. All good wishes and much love to all my friends here! Happy Easter to all!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 7:37 pm

BTW, Yoga is so good for the body and the spirit. Glad Butler is taking the time. Breathe in, breathe out. Should sound like an ocean. ♥

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 7:40 pm

Ana B. I got your emails and I see from the last thread you are all set. Had a splendid day with my HB. Saw OZ finally (in 3D) and I have to agree with GFW that some parts were not casted well. Up for more discussion about that. So happy to see other parts of the world engaged in OHF. It is a great film. What if Mike Banning becomes a household legendary name for this kind of thing. Butler has never participated in an empire like Bourne or MI or John McLane. That would be cool!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 7:41 pm

EDIT: Cast well. LOL!

Kali Orexi @ 03/29/2013 at 7:46 pm

@lolita: thanks Lolita, you too!

Kali Orexi @ 03/29/2013 at 7:49 pm

@Joie de Vivre: how cool would it be to have a mike banning spin off on TV?

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 7:59 pm

@Kali Orexi: I would tune in every week! :) Who knows, this might take off. The reviews from the “everyman” out there that I have read are very positive about Mike Banning.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/29/2013 at 8:01 pm

@Kali Orexi: Now would be the time. Before his image got ruiined by a second-rate Second Act of OHF (hopefully not). It would take a lot of commitment to make it into a film franchise but supposedly (according to reviews) Mike Banning has captured a lot of people.

bonne nuit @ 03/29/2013 at 8:13 pm

I have not been able to see the movie yet, too much going on in RL. Maybe this week though. It sounds awesome. I love seeing Gerry and Aaron promoting the movie. They seem like they are a great team and it looks like they get a long great from the photos. Can’t wait to see it. Happy Easter to all!

good gosh gerry can look good in a suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy easter everyone

Sunshine Daydream @ 03/29/2013 at 11:36 pm

My, my Mr.Butler! Things are going quite favourably for you and for that I am very happy. Looking forward to seeing this movie so I can fully appreciate all the accolades being handed out. Bless everyone on this Easter holiday.

Would love to see Banning in more movies. I think trying to keep that team together would be good too. It is an excellent movie. Hope they continue to do well here at home and out of the country as well. Was impressed to see Russian turn out. Good going Gerry you really brought home a good movie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All