LeAnn Rimes: Pet Adoption Stand Visit!

LeAnn Rimes: Pet Adoption Stand Visit!

LeAnn Rimes cuddles with a cute puppy while visiting a pet adoption stand on Saturday afternoon (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer has previously adopted an abandoned dog into her family.

“Hanging out with @BarksOfLove @MiraclesForKids @gocountry105 Soooo dangerous having these cutie pies by me,” LeAnn tweeted at the event. “Might be having a little too much fun at the can toss.”

“Takeout from our favorite Mexican food spot Sol Y Luna, so good! Time for a beer and the sunset!!!” LeAnn tweeted later in the day.

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes at the pet adoption stand…

leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All
Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:33 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?..[

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:34 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?..]

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:34 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?./,

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:34 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?????

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:35 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?\

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:35 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?’\

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:36 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?,?

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:36 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?,/,

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:37 am

Leslie Craig @ 04/01/2013 at 1:37 am

It’s me CRAZY, see I told you that I would be back with a different name. Can you guess where I got this name from?::?

CRAZY FOOLS @ 04/01/2013 at 5:13 am

There are more than one crazies here

naturegirl @ 04/01/2013 at 5:13 am

Ohhhhhhhhh yet another cute shoes you wear the cutest shoes LeAnn

Brandi the original good time that was had by all!!!!

Would love to see her settle down with some babies….

Don’t give a toss about her private life. Girl can sing!

Let it go already @ 04/01/2013 at 9:19 am

Did you like how I used Leslie Craig’s name 51 times? I am losing it. Who will be next.

LeAnn the original good time that was had by all!!!! I mean her bank account of course!

crazy When you put your business in the streets it will be critiqued. That’s not hatred but stating an opinion. Why tell the world about your life on a public forum if you didn’t want feedback.

Leslie Craig/crazy Get some help you have a problem undoubtedly you have a problem with me. This is a gossip blog. Don’t take it seriously!!

@betty:
I think you want to give the same advice to your friend Gwen…its obviously her posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. She does it too everyone that disagrees with her or who says anything nice about Leann. She’s a complete weirdo and stalks Leann terribly…

@betty: I think you want to give the same advice to me and my friend Ginger…its obviously I was posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. I do it too everyone that disagrees with me or who says anything nice about Leann. I’m a complete weirdo and stalk anyone who doesn’t like Leann terribly…just look at how I came back and made even more posts in the name that I stole from SELENA. This isn’t my name as the REAL SELENA has made several complaints to JJ about me using their name to express by extreme obsession with Gwen. Why do I keep making the same obsessive posts about Gwen that I made when my name was SPEAK NOW and LET IT GO ALREADY?

What happened to her face? I remember her when she started out, and she didn’t look all that bad really. Now she is kind of strange looking.

Where’s the engagement ring?? Leann doesnt have it cause she sold it.. Money is not what it used to be at the cibrian household. Probably why she has been repeating outfits

Leann’s twitter addiction at it’s worse.

1) “Omg just found a snake in our backyard. It was a harmless snacks, but I can’t stand them. Of course, all the boys in the house found it cool”

Of course Eddie thought it was cool, he was the one who probably put the “harmless snake” there. Why does she keep refering to her 40 yo husband as a boy? I know that Eddie acts like a child, but it’s really interesting that she doesn’t even perceives Eddie on the same level as his kids.

2) “Headed to use the boys GameStop cards. They are burning a hole in their pockets!”

STAGED PHOTO-OP!

3) Leann’s response when a fan asked her about Celebrity Dirty Laundry: “@LexiMaY24 That’s one of the most BS blogs around”

If she wants to talk about BS blogs then she should start with those two blogs(eonline and JJ) who wrote that she and Eddie were at the Oscars and Oscar afterparties. Now that was some BS.

Why is she even whining about CDL considering that they have been writing nothing but fluffpieces about her lately?

4) “Successful kid trip to GameStop! Going home to make tacos. Love cooking in our new kitchen.”

Staged photo-op is over? Didn’t they have Mexican food on Saturday? So why would they be eating it again on Monday night? So Eddie isn’t home tonight?

“@SoDamnTrue: Tattoo’s are meaningful traces as reminders, and stories about something that has mortally become a part of someone’s being.”-Leann Rimes

Translation: Leann’s tattoos are reminders of all the women her husband has slept with.

LovE= Eddie’s affair with Lizzy.

“Only one that matters” foot tattoo=Eddie’s Oct 2009 affair with Scheana (See Scheana’s 2009 interview with Access HW)

Trust= Eddie’s affair with Scheana in Oct 2009.

Still I Rise=when Eddie was still sleeping with Brandi

E=Eddie’s affair with Elisa

Grace=Now we know one of names of one of the women Eddie has been sleeping with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All