LeAnn Rimes: Pet Adoption Stand Visit!

LeAnn Rimes: Pet Adoption Stand Visit!

LeAnn Rimes cuddles with a cute puppy while visiting a pet adoption stand on Saturday afternoon (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer has previously adopted an abandoned dog into her family.

“Hanging out with @BarksOfLove @MiraclesForKids @gocountry105 Soooo dangerous having these cutie pies by me,” LeAnn tweeted at the event. “Might be having a little too much fun at the can toss.”

“Takeout from our favorite Mexican food spot Sol Y Luna, so good! Time for a beer and the sunset!!!” LeAnn tweeted later in the day.

10+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes at the pet adoption stand…

leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 01
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 02
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 03
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 04
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 05
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 06
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 07
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 08
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 09
leann rimes pet adoption stand visit 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: LeAnn Rimes

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All

@betty: I think you want to give the same advice to me and my friend Ginger…its obviously I was posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. I do it too everyone that disagrees with me or who says anything nice about Leann. I’m a complete weirdo and stalk anyone who doesn’t like Leann terribly…just look at how I came back and made even more posts in the name that I stole from SELENA. This isn’t my name as the REAL SELENA has made several complaints to JJ about me using their name to express by extreme obsession with Gwen. Why do I keep making the same obsessive posts about Gwen that I made when my name was SPEAK NOW and LET IT GO ALREADY???????

@betty: I think you want to give the same advice to me and my friend Ginger…its obviously I was posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. I do it too everyone that disagrees with me or who says anything nice about Leann. I’m a complete weirdo and stalk anyone who doesn’t like Leann terribly…just look at how I came back and made even more posts in the name that I stole from SELENA. This isn’t my name as the REAL SELENA has made several complaints to JJ about me using their name to express by extreme obsession with Gwen. Why do I keep making the same obsessive posts about Gwen that I made when my name was SPEAK NOW and LET IT GO ALREADY!!!!!

@betty: I think you want to give the same advice to me and my friend Ginger…its obviously I was posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. I do it too everyone that disagrees with me or who says anything nice about Leann. I’m a complete weirdo and stalk anyone who doesn’t like Leann terribly…just look at how I came back and made even more posts in the name that I stole from SELENA. This isn’t my name as the REAL SELENA has made several complaints to JJ about me using their name to express by extreme obsession with Gwen. Why do I keep making the same obsessive posts about Gwen that I made when my name was SPEAK NOW and LET IT GO ALREADY?!?!?

@betty: I think you want to give the same advice to me and my friend Ginger…its obviously I was posting in the name of Crazy/Leslie craig. I do it too everyone that disagrees with me or who says anything nice about Leann. I’m a complete weirdo and stalk anyone who doesn’t like Leann terribly…just look at how I came back and made even more posts in the name that I stole from SELENA. This isn’t my name as the REAL SELENA has made several complaints to JJ about me using their name to express by extreme obsession with Gwen. Why do I keep making the same obsessive posts about Gwen that I made when my name was SPEAK NOW and LET IT GO ALREADY!?!..

@Betty – yes this is a gossip site but the hatred from me and GINGER is over the top. Wouldn’t you take it seriously if my crazy obsession was about you? Sorry Betty but I need to change my name to AMEJEAN the *****!

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

This is probably just like how she watched the Lakers game with Eddie on Friday. Eddie isn’t there. Why do you think she is tweeting about the boys. Jake didn’t say this to Leann, she just making up something to tweet about.
—————-
Lie #2 “@ChristiAdele @tippermonky I think it would feel a whole lot worse to hear someone saying it’s your kid and I don’t want to care for him”

What is worse is Leann taking advantage of Brandi’s kids because once again her husband has left her all alone. If she cared anything about those kids, she wouldn’t be watching them instead of tweeting about them.
—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–
Lie #4 “@stephemery I won’t ever stop loving or sharing happiness because of the nastiness of miserable people”

The nasty miserable person is Leann Rimes. How is tweeting abuot someone’s else child sharing her happiness? She will always do things like this to Brandi and her kids because Eddie will never stop cheating.
——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

Says the woman who is tweeting about another woman’s kids because her husband went out with his mistress again.
—————–
Lie #6 “@MistyMommy they go to bed by 9 here, never ever ever all night. They are on a schedule here. Not offended, just not the case”

How does she know what schedule they are on when she is too busy tweeting about them? Leann is offended, Eddie is out with his mistress again and has left her home to pretend to babysit his kids.

Look what time she made the tweet about Jake. 8:57. Her tweets stop at 10:10. Eddie isn’t there, which is why she is tweeting about the kids. So Jake was already in bed when she made the tweet about him.

————-
Lie #7: “@MistyMommy he actually goes to bed at 8:30 but got to stay up til 9 since its spring break. That’s sadly what happens when we assume”

No that’s what happens when Leann tweets about Brandi’s kids after being asked several times to stop.
———————-

Lie #8: “@ChristiAdele I don’t know if I can understand that side, even though I try. I just love and live. Really all I can do”

It’s obvious she doesn’t understand Brandi or what a mother is feeling, it’s why she continues to tweet about the kids when asked to stop.

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them?

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Don’t you like how I appeared at 4 am and made 23 more posts in Selena’s name? I am losing it and so is Leann. Posts 107 to 130 were all made by me LET IT GO ALREADY..

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Don’t you like how I appeared at 4 am and made 23 more posts in Selena’s name? I am losing it and so is Leann. Posts 107 to 130 were all made by me LET IT GO ALREADY??

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Don’t you like how I appeared at 4 am and made 23 more posts in Selena’s name? I am losing it and so is Leann. Posts 107 to 130 were all made by me LET IT GO ALREADY!!!

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Don’t you like how I appeared at 4 am and made 23 more posts in Selena’s name? I am losing it and so is Leann. Posts 107 to 130 were all made by me LET IT GO ALREADY”

Mark @ 04/02/2013 at 5:17 am

Don’t you like how I appeared at 4 am and made 23 more posts in Selena’s name? I am losing it and so is Leann. Posts 107 to 130 were all made by me LET IT GO ALREADY-

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them
!!

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them
!?

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them!!!!!

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them?????????

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them??//

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them>>

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them
<<,,

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them:)

Pathological liar Leann is at it again.

Lie #1: “Jake just informed us that he’s “Country For Life” dying laughing!!”

—————-
Lie #3 “@stephemery No, they won’t and they don’t need to”

——–

——————
Lie #5: “@kikicaldas you’re high I hope and not thinking clearly lol”

—————–

————-

———————-

Common Sense: “@MistyMommy it’s um spring break”

So why is she tweeting, shouldn’t she be watching or playing with them:{

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All