Top Stories

Shain Gandee Cause of Death: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Shain Gandee Cause of Death: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning?

Buckwild star Shain Gandee was found dead with two other men in his truck early Monday morning (April 1) in West Virginia.

A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office in West Virginia has said the bodies are still in the truck as it is submerged in mud and authorities are unable to get to its location without an all-terrain vehicle, according to TMZ.

Sources tell the site that a possible cause of death could be carbon monoxide poisoning, especially since the exhaust pipe was submerged in mud.

MTV has released a statement after this morning’s tragic events unfolded:

“We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly.”

Like Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: MTV
Posted to: RIP, Shain Gandee

JJ Links Around The Web

ABC

4 Comments

# 1

@Voldemort:
What a stupid morbid comment! I don’t even know who he is but he was younger and it was a tragedy. My prayers to his family and friends.

# 2

@Voldemort: SMH…prayers for his family

# 3

Oh well!! Another white trash red neck died! Big F**king Deal!

# 4
Voldemort @ 04/01/2013 at 5:57 pm

@nicky: I like you :)

Comment and Share!








You have of 5,000 characters left.

A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News | Advertise here