Tom Cruise & Olga Kurylenko: 'Oblivion' Moscow Photo Call!

Tom Cruise & Olga Kurylenko: 'Oblivion' Moscow Photo Call!

Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko pose together for a photo call to promote their new film Oblivion on Monday (April 1) at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow, Russia.

The 50-year-old actor and 33-year-old actress just made their way to Europe after promoting the flick down in South America.

Oblivion, in theaters April 19, follows a veteran (Cruise) assigned to extract Earth’s remaining resources who begins to question what he knows about his mission and himself.

FYI: Olga is wearing a Stella McCartney dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko at the photo call…

tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 01
tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 11
tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 12
tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 13
tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 14
tom cruise olga kurylenko oblivion moscow photo call 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

I’m a huge TC fan but never seeing his daughter Suri is creepy.
I think he should straighten that out, stat.

Think he’s supposed to take her out of school and have her go to Moscow with him for a movie premiere?

Suri is happy without him @ 04/01/2013 at 1:28 pm

What does Full Custody mean? Duh means that Katie has her daughter
Full tme! And if she is in school you can not pull her out to Europe and what hire a nanny and than have her take Suri while he is working 18
Hours a day ! Most divorced dads don’t spend much time with their kid!
That is what is known as child support! The dad does not live with the ex or the kid ! Olga is next in a movie with Ben as her husband! The Wonder! April 22!

Suri the meal ticket @ 04/01/2013 at 5:57 pm

Olga is so beautiful! Love the dress. Suri’s not Tom’s, only a former rental prop to boost his image.
Tom has been withdrawn from her life since early last yr. No surprise no visits at all.

Morgan Freeman @ 04/01/2013 at 7:33 pm

[interviewer] With Batman Begins, it recently surfaced in the news that you were “disgusted” by the way Tom Cruise exerted control over Katie Holmes during that film’s promotional tour.

[Morgan Freeman] That’s just reporters; that has nothing to do with me. I don’t recall any knowledge of how Katie was even treated. I don’t know anything about it, really, and I certainly never commented on it!

[Interviewer] And you’re currently filming Oblivion with Tom Cruise. How’s he holding up?

[Morgan Freeman] I wrapped filming on that two months ago but he’s such a total professional. He’s a really sweet human being and very generous. He’s also very giving as an actor and even more giving as a person. I like him a lot.

JK - Casting Morgan Freeman @ 04/01/2013 at 7:34 pm

On Casting Morgan Freeman:

“You know, Tom and I from the very beginning talked about how amazing it would be to get someone like Morgan Freeman in that role. Then to be able to get him was not only a huge thrill for me but for Tom as well, and I think Morgan. Morgan told me that he and Tom had always wanted to work together but they were waiting for the right project and that Oblivion was the right one. So for it to be in my film was a real honor. I think the scenes between Tom and Morgan are some of the best in the movie just because you’re seeing two incredible actors with so much experience playing off each other in a really fascinating way. So I’m really excited for people to see them together.”

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=76766#hWDeioeMRpT3XDSF.99

M83 feat. Susanne Sundfør @ 04/01/2013 at 8:00 pm

Olga is a leggy hottie. I can’t wait to catch their film.

@Suri the meal ticket:

Cruise is father to pay the pension and trust fund, is no more father to participate in the life of his daughter? Katie Holmes is a woman cold and greedy. And is not afraid of what happened to Kidiman if Nicole wanted to have contact with the adoptive children had fought in the courts, not by Scientology. Holmes is a cold woman. Perhaps this serves as a lesson for Cruise, be more humble and wake up to reality. Poor little girl.

He looked so good!

Suri the meal ticket @ 04/01/2013 at 9:16 pm

@anne:
We both agree KHo sold her soul and her out-of-wedlock child to earn the contract with Tom to facilitate her non-existent career.
I don’t think they divorced, Tom simply didn’t want to renew the bearding contract, simple as that. That’s why and how a divorce can be settled in 11 days.
Tom should regret the day he’s hooked up with no class KHo.

Yuck! Its creepy, crazy, Cruise.. and a movie I won’t be going to see.