Adam Lambert & Sauli Koskinen Split

Adam Lambert & Sauli Koskinen Split

Adam Lambert and his boyfriend Sauli Koskinen have broken up, Adam confirmed during an interview to South Florida Gay News.

Sauli and I remain really good friends, and I know it’s a cliché thing to say. But it’s totally true,” the 31-year-old entertainer said. “I just gave him a coffee and bagel earlier today. He’s a great person and we’ve had an amazing couple of years together. Things have just run their course.”

“I’ve been getting really busy and traveling a lot and and he’s been getting really busy because he has a show he’s filming for Finnish television,” Adam added. “So we just decided to part ways.”

ARE YOU SAD that Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen split???

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Saw it coming. And sad it is indeed. Thought they were perfect for each other.

awww im sad because they were together for quite a while and seemed happy <3

Audrey Caron @ 04/05/2013 at 3:49 pm

I am heartbroken. It is sad but I do wish the best for the both of them.

So sad, they seemed so perfect together. :’(

so sad :( i loved them together. it was so amazing when they got together ’cause i was a fan of both before they even knew each other… and they were the cutest couple too :(

so sad :(

ok, now that Adam is single again maybe he could get his chance with the Tokio Hotel boy Bill Kaulitz xD ..you know, they recently meet and BK was his celeb crush for a long time :3 … justsayin’

LMAO at these “I saw it coming” folk. They’re all over twitter too. No you didn’t. “Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20″ isnt that what they say? I doubt even Adam & Sauli themselves saw it coming till very recently. This was a shock to everyone. There’s been no arguments or anything like it between these two and absolutely no indication there was trouble in paradise. This is very sad. Such a sweet couple. I hope they are both okay.

I’m so sad! I’m even crying! They were so sweet couple! I wish that’s not true! :’(

@Abby: He said in ONE interview, many years ago, that he liked Bill Kaulitz when asked to name other artists he thought were cute. That is a far cry from a long term celebrity crush. He’s also said Leonardo DiCaprio is cute, some tennis player is cute and a host of other people are attractive. It really doesn’t mean much. From what adam has said about the kind of person he SERIOUSLY finds attractive, I don’t really think Bill’s his type, sorry.

So sad. They seemed to be so in love. I guess being separated so much of the time took a toll on their relationship.

How can you break up with a “public” boyfriend? You don’t break up when it was never real in the first place.

They probably fought too many times over the fake tan.

All these people who are sad. Please. Adam certainly hasn’t looked sad in the past couple months. Now maybe he will find someone who won’t live off his money for two years & use him for personal gain. Good riddance. Adam deserves better.

@Boohoo:

AMEN! Adam has been happy and going out for months now.

@Jessica: OMG!!! the Adommy cray have arrived!!

J. Taylor @ 04/05/2013 at 4:03 pm

Since they both seem to be happy right now I’m not too sad. They were adorable together tho :)

@terry:

People saw it coming since mid January. Adam has been acting like a single guy in clubs and at his concerts. Fansites have been ripe with rumors since January 20 when Adam tweeted “liberation day” and started going out every night without Sauli. So yes, we saw it coming.

@Boohoo: So you know he lived off of Adams money, because ..what..you were in charge of Adams finances!!
More Adommy crap!!

They both look happy . Life goes on.

J. Taylor @ 04/05/2013 at 4:12 pm

I really don’t like Tommy Joe Ratliff’s jealous hateful fans.. just sayin’

ADAM & Sauli’s private life is their business … they are the only ones who know/knew why this split … everything else is just speculation on the part of the commenters here & every other message board on the web … JMO

Too bad Adam’s career is long gone too. Maybe he will have time for music instead of partying with his boyfriend now.

J. Taylor Tommy Joe has some very hateful fans. Pity cause he is a sweet guy.

Sad news indeed! Adam and Sauli seemed to be very happy together for a long time. The celebrity life is not easy on relationships. They are both great guys and I wish them both much happiness and success.

Actually this is a relief cause it has been on the air since Adams N.Y. trip. I hope both of them all the best!! Love those guys!

Yes I’m sad – they seemed so perfect for each other. But I’ve kind of sensed they’d perhaps grown apart recently… just a feeling I had, no tangible evidence. But I adore Adam and Sauli both, wish them the best. They both still seem to be happy, so I’m glad for that. Love to them both.

They certainly did not split because they were too busy. If anything, Adam should have a lot of time on his hands now. Or hopefully, a lot of time working on music in LA. But if they wanted to be together, now would be a perfect time. I guess they just got tired of each other.

@davis: LOL you don’t keep up with him too well, do you?

So Sauli used Adam to gain a bit of celebrity, got popular enough to get his own TV show and now he doesn’t need Adam any more? Figures. Good riddance.

Am I sad? Hell no! @ 04/05/2013 at 5:20 pm

B* please. I’ve been waiting for this split since 2010. Bearding contracts generally only last two years so this doesn’t come as a shock. Or it shouldn’t.

Am I sad? Hell no! @ 04/05/2013 at 5:21 pm

@davis:
WORD.

just sayin @ 04/05/2013 at 5:30 pm

@terry: I saw it coming and I have the e-mails with a Glambert friend going back 2 months to prove it. There were plenty of signs even to those on the outside looking in….unless, of course, you were turning a blind eye to them. Adam said it’s been coming for the past couple of months too. Adam will be fine. He seems happy. Sometimes getting out of a relationship that is already over can be a relief.

Sauli seems to be happy so that why Im not so sad as otherwise and also saw this coming cause Adam was going back to his old habits. I hope they both will be happily in love again some day and this time for good.

It wasn’t a break up, the contract just ended. It’s two years for most hollywood beards right?

I was devastated when I read about it!
They’ve had time to come to terms with it, but
to a lot of fans of both, it’s new and still trying
to get used to it. Love Adam and Sauli!!

@Boohoo:
Sauli was not living off of Adam. I think people like you are 1. were jealous 2 Hate foreigners
I wish them both all the best.!! I’m still a fan of Sauli and Adam!
You go shove your remarks where the sun don’t shine!!

I love them both not matter what.

Very sad about this, but relationships are private and I’m sure they’ve made the decision that’s best for them. Wish them both the best.

@davis:

What planet have YOU been living on? Adam’s career is FAR from “long gone!” You sound like one of those cray jealous fans of somebody else.

@Am I sad? Hell no!: Another Adommy cray speaks. Adam and Tommy will never happen. It’s all in your delusional minds!! Don’t hold your breath waiting for it to happen!!

Sad,no, he needs someone more normal, not interested in his celebrity or money

@Robyn:

You Adommy cray.
When Sauli was free, you guys called him jobless and said he was living on Adam.
When he has his own jobs now, you said he has used Adam!

GO AND TWIST EVERYTHING AS YOU LIKE! Crazy people.

No more cute pictures, they looked so adorbs together. When I’m thinking of Sauli I think it must also be a relief to him cause when you are relationship with Adam it’s quite a pressure. I mean publicity and fans. Some fans go over the line and some fans hates you cause you are not Tommy. I already feel sorry for the next boyfriend of Adam.

You see it also here that people feel free to bash you cause you are a boyfriend of Adam. I think Sauli looks so happy cause he is relief to be free of all the grabb which come along Adam as sweet guy he seems to be.

Adam and Sauli are both class acts and relationships are hard enough without daily being disected under a microscope. Sauli put up with unfounded insults and disparaging remarks on a daily basis by some delusional Tommy fans, among others. A shame, because I really believe he was in that relationship for the right reasons and was an equal partner amongst themselves. They seemed so happy and so much in common. It lasted over two years.Sauli has his own talents and career path to follow. I’m sure the cruel accusations hurt and believe they are unfounded. I respect both men and wish them well. It does sadden me that they’ve parted ways, but glad it is amicable and I wish them both happiness. They are not our property, or obliged to account for their personal choices. It is their lives after all.

Why the “beard” reference? Do some people think he’s not gay and just keeping up the image?

Why ON EARTH would he have pretended to be in a relationship with Sauli? Anyone?

@Marielle: The crays say it’s a PR move to cover his real relationship with Tommy. That A&S had a two year contract and it is over so we will now see A&T together. Total bullsh*t if you ask me!!!

they mutually decided to go their separate ways, and i feel sorry for them that they have to have it hashed and rehashed in public. love both of them and @davis: and Adam’s career is hardly gone, LMAO!!

Brio2glitter @ 04/06/2013 at 10:14 pm

1) There relationship was real! There was no “public” boyfriend status.
2) Though I may not do Adam’s finances Sauli didn’t Live off Adam’s money and and use him for personal gain because their love and companionship was genuine.
3) Sauli doesn’t need to live off anyone because he has a career of his own.
4) Adam’s career is not dead because HELLO he has been touring everywhere and has said he is working on his 3rd album already.
5) Sad that their shedules got in the way and I wish the best for the both of them too.

I think this relationship was destined to run its course from the start. They were good for each other and helped each other, and they have love and affetcion for each other but Sauli was not the great love of Adam’s life – that was something you could tell from watching them. And Adam deserves big big love. He’s just a gorgeous soul.

I think they both helped each other. Adam is extremely famous in Finland, and sauli will be filming inl LA. I don’ think Sauli ever intended to live off of Adam’s money, he is moe of a homebody, and Adam likes to party. Adam had said months ago that his party days were over, and he mostly watched movies at home. That is fine when you settle down and start a family, so Adam wasn’t,t ready for that. He’s still pretty young, and I think he missed the Fun party scene. Hope they’re both happy!!!!

So Sad. But Sauli’s loss will be someone else’s gain. Adam is a wonderful, caring, generous person. Maybe Sauli was just using Adam , in that case , good riddance Sauli !!

@mlm:
Ok, but why would he need to hide his supposed relationship with Tommy? This would all make sense if he had pretended to be straight for the sake of his career.

i hope that down the line adam finally finds THE ONE and is happy. that’ll only happen when he’s really ready to settle down, not settle for less

No one with a brain would doubt that they were seriously in love at one point. Many of us suspected for months that something had fizzled. Maybe careers. Maybe something else. Meanwhile I hope they both find what they are looking for.

@<a href="/2013/04/@davis:

You were saying? Adam’s career long gone? Wishful thinking! The US wasn’t the only country that both Trespassing and the Trespassing EP have hit #1 on the charts in. What about his gigs with QUEEN? What about his short but super-successful “We Are Glamily Tour”? What about the fame he’s gaining in other countries? Please! you hate Adam so much you’d love to see his career be in shambles, but don’t you know, his constant touring and compromises were the reasons why Adam and Sauli split up in the first place! Would you have fans that would pay $1000 per ticket just to see you? No? Then I don’t know what you’re talking about. Adam makes more money in ONE night that you can reunite from your yearly salary in five years! So do us a favor and don’t look stupid on this comment feed by giving us your crap! Thank you!

@davis:

Dude, get real, Adam’s career gonna do just fine. I hope no one ever tells you that your career is gonna fail because you’ve got/had a partner.

@Pearl:

Again I ask you, @davis. You were saying? Just so you know, this is what happens when you make a total fool of yourself on the internet by asserting things that are clearly not true and that everybody knows are not true. You might want to bring us proof of your allegations next time. we’re all laughing at you and your accomplices right now. You wanted a little attention? Congratulations! But then again negative attention to you is better than no attention, so enjoy it, and watch people continuing to humiliate you on here.

Lambert = media *****. This guy’s 15 mins of fame has long flickered out. A wannabe that never was.

I think it will be for a couple of weeks!
After that they will be together again!!

But I’m having this feeling that this mess would be cleared sooner and they would be back atleast before 2014
I soooo have that 6th sense,i can smell their reunion