Angelina Jolie: Big Apple Outing with Knox & Pax!

Angelina Jolie: Big Apple Outing with Knox & Pax!

Angelina Jolie carries her four-year-old son Knox while out and about in New York City on Friday (April 5).

The 37-year-old actress and her little guy were joined by nine-year-old son Pax for an outing to FAO Schwartz!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The evening before, Angelina attended the 2013 Women in the World Gala to honor Malala Yousafzai, the 14-year-old girl who was shot in Pakistan. Check out the pics in case you missed them!

In case you didn’t see, check out fiance Brad Pitt‘s latest poster for his upcoming film World War Z.

angelina jolie big apple outing with knox pax 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All

I thought the trolls are saying no one cares about Angie. I just saw photos at BRANGELINA forum with dozens of ordinary people taking pictures on their cell phones of Angie and her kids leaving FAO Schwartz. Trolls lied again.

1. Carriers her four year old son…………now this is possibly the most beautiful child I have ever laid my eyes on………NOT ONE ADJECTIVE.

2. …..and her little guy………joined by nine year old Pax……NOT ONE ADJECTIVE

Now read A.N.Y. other thread of some D lister on up and the adjectives about their kids are downright corny and over the top.

Question to Jared and his team:

Is there a Hen on your staff…perhaps bought and paid for by Stephanie……….Now……..I looked at all the photos taken of Angie and the absolute L.E.A.S.T. flattering one was put up as the lead image on this thread.

Now am I suffering from paranoia or is my ‘gut’ right as usual and it is telling me there is a very subtle conspiracy to ‘downgrade’ Angie going on????

Love to know what say the other fans. How d’ya like dem apples, Joe???? LMAO

bwahahaha…all the moroniston fans are in agony.yo!! anjie is with her little brad,eh. fcknistons.hikhikhik

Knox will be a James Dean….Robert Redford and Brad Pitt triple threat……..omg what a perfect blend of their genes. And he looks so happy………..couldn’t see a thing with Pax……….

Queen Jolie @ 04/05/2013 at 5:49 pm

Omg,new pics. Pax is so cute and funny and Knox is just so beautiful. He looks like Shilo.He has the most beautiful eyes.I don’t know but for me he is the most beautiful little boy in Hollywood.His smile is melting.

Knox is so beautiful.

Queen Jolie @ 04/05/2013 at 5:54 pm

Wow, Halle pregnant.Isn’t she too old to get pregnant? But I guess since it is not her first, I’m sure there will be no problem. What I really want to hear to get pregnant is JA. I want to see if she will have a kid as beautiful as Knox.

Forever and Forever B&A @ 04/05/2013 at 5:54 pm

Toy Raiders! Angelina Jolie’s sons Pax and Knox fill their boot as they excitedly dash around FAO Schwarz store

The most beautiful little boy in Hollywood,I agree, than Noami Watts son,Samuel

@JJ and JP kids = no adjectives:

Does it matter. Beside the kids are very cute and have great personalities. Don’t need Jared to state the obvious..

Love the pics. Knox has really beautiful eyes

groundcontrol @ 04/05/2013 at 5:57 pm

@Wonderbust:
Joe and tammy are both males who are weirdly obsesed with Angelina and Brad.
######################
They’re not males. Whamo, on the other sad hand, is a male. Since this is Friday, it’s safe to call him a dateless male who will need a hand tonight.

before I take a break lol….
I want to say I saw the new TP movie and boy was it good.
the point is even that kk looks wide even before the baby now after the baby she will be more widddddeeee. sorry but truth girl has two people everything from neck down even before pregnancy I though tlets hope it is not my eyes or the screen….

@dawne:
It has been noticed before, how in many of the JPs children Jared or whoever writes the intros, do not use nice adjectives anymore. There used to be a diffence, but it seems like lately they are not writing many adjectives into the blog entries.
Just check a few pages into the “celebrity babies” tag.
What is bothering me here is that Pax is written as if he were not as important, soemthing in the writing seems off.

Typical twisted Ticky fan. The police should track you down if you are examing the private parts of children that closely. Hey JJ – track a pedophile right here on your own site – do the children of the world a favor.

The kids are getting so big…Knox is no longer a baby.. aww All the kids are beautiful.

Tnx JJ for erasing that awful post

Gorgeous mummy with her handsome sons…

MY LADY!!!!!!!

Jared you are spoiling me

naturegirl @ 04/05/2013 at 6:41 pm

Another sighting always look for then cannot get enough of them
Love the Jolie-Pitt

Thanks JJ for getting rid of that vile post.

Moroniston @ 04/05/2013 at 6:44 pm

@Courteney_Cocks: Maniston hen, please go stand in front of a moving vehicle.

Passing Through @ 04/05/2013 at 6:55 pm

This is the face of a future heartbreaker – and I’m talking about kindergarten. Knox is not quite 5 and already he’s got swagga. Great hair? Check. Great smile? Check. Big blue eyes? Check. “Letter jacket”? Check. Gold lame velcro sneakers? Check. Coolest parents evah? Check. Coolest siblings evah? Check. Yessirree, Bob. Gonna be a whole lot of disappointed girls by the time Knox moves on to first grade…

MAMA!!!!!!

MAMA!!!!!

MAMA!!!!!

Does anyone have to guess why i gave Angie my Great grandmother’s wedding band?????

MAMA!!!!

MAMA!!!!

MAMA!!!!

Knox is just like Shii @ 04/05/2013 at 7:23 pm

Knox looks like Shii. He have the same expresions, the same smile and the same face and hair.

He appear to be a very cool little dude. Like his big sister Shii have done one time when She was in Amsterdan with Zee and Angie, remember, he friendly salute the Paps with his hand and big smile.

really funny and cute.

The Real Deal @ 04/05/2013 at 7:36 pm

@groundcontrol:

Maybe he should change his screen name to Whack off!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All