Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Rome Premiere

Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: 'Olympus Has Fallen' Rome Premiere

Gerard Butler and his beautiful girlfriend Madalina Ghenea are all dressed up while attending the premiere for his new film Olympus Has Fallen held at Cinema Adriano on Friday (April 5) in Rome, Italy.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor was joined on the red carpet by his co-star Aaron Eckhart.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard and Aaron promoted the flick at a photo call.

Check out the video below of Gerry having some fun with the viral hit “Harlem Shake.”

Gerard Butler – Harlem Shake

gerard butler madalina ghenea olympusi has fallen rome premiere 01
gerard butler madalina ghenea olympusi has fallen rome premiere 02
gerard butler madalina ghenea olympusi has fallen rome premiere 03
gerard butler madalina ghenea olympusi has fallen rome premiere 04
gerard butler madalina ghenea olympusi has fallen rome premiere 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

@Joseph: Joseph I thought you were on her side? It doesn’t matter what her status is. She was there with one of the major actors in that film. You would have thought he would have bought her a dress. You don’t see the wifes of the producers and directors going to premiere looking that casual. Yet they have no role in the industry at all. This should have been a good chance for her to network with other people in the industry. I just thought she would wear something more dressy. She’s a model you would think she would have connections to get a nice dress.

fan no more @ 04/05/2013 at 11:36 pm

@DocP: Aaron is not an attention seeker like GB. When he filmed a movie in my city, he would sit in a park and eat lunch and read a book. He’s a guy who is comfortable with himself. What a contrast – he and Butler are the ultimate odd couple LOL.

@Totally Useless Information: She is not wearing so much make-up in the eyes area.

She’s young, thin, beautiful, and loved by a wonderful man. She looks amazing in anything she chooses to wear.

@Kristen: That’s a load of cr’ap and you know it. You sound as delusional regarding her as those fans that post here regarding Gerry. At least be honest. I admit I think she has the ability to be a very pretty girl but these pictures of her are not good. In fact the pics at the VF party she didn’t look good either. I think dating Gerry is really starting to su’ck the life out of this girl.

@Kristen: She does look good. She looks perfect since she’s not in the movie she can wear whatever she wants to.

At least the sick rumors of their “break up” were knocked down. They are in love and still together.

Gerry & Madi Say WOOF @ 04/05/2013 at 11:52 pm

Madalina Ghenea and Gerard Buter are great together! What are some of you upset about? Would you really date Gerard Butler with his history? Do you really want to be in a category of women that includes real housewife Brandi Glanville, professional Hollywood girlfriend Madalina Ghenea, Serbia pronstar Martina Rajic, and countless randoms and aspiring models/actresses? For a man who doesn’t even care if he knows the name of the woman he lays?
#
Gerard Butler is a dog. Madalina Ghenea rents her body out for fame. They are PERFECT for each other. They should get married. It’s not like respect is a big concern for either of them. Madalina doesn’t care of Gerard talks about her tatas on Howard Stern and Gerard doesn’t care of Madalina backs her trunk up to her ex’s junk for photos. With standards like that, they may each be the only person that the other could marry.
#
So long as the don’t bring kids into the world and try to raise them in their world where respect and dignity have no importance, I say let Madalina Ghenea and Gerard Butler have at each other all day and all night.

SouthernBelle @ 04/05/2013 at 11:52 pm

@Totally Useless Information:

“There is something off with Little Maddie’s eyes. I can’t put my finger on it.”

a. plucked eyebrows
b. cheek fillers
c. not usual amount of eyeliner
d. not usual amount of make up
e. stoned
f. all of the above

The Noise In The Walls @ 04/06/2013 at 12:05 am

Post 34
LOL! And I have to agree.)

@DocP:
“Joseph I thought you were on her side? ”
I am on nobody’s side … I just don’t think it is fair to compare an unknown lingerie model with such a good actresses. I really like those three women, in particular Mila Kunis! ;-)

@Joseph:
Did you see her in Oz the Great and Powerful? I thought she looked so great. I didn’t realize how large her eyes are. I loved that Red Coat she wore and the black leather pants. I know that when she was doing “That 70′s show” that she had falsified her age so she could work. She’s really grown up since then. She is adorable especially when she dresses up but even when she is dressed down at basketball game she looks good.

I thought Aaron looked great at the Rome premiere.
It’s too bad JJ made the headline about Gerry and Madalina. She’s not in the film. Aaron is in the film and was right there with GB (and was dressed for it, too).

Good night jealous fat old biddies! Sweet dreams about your fantasy man making sweet love to his beautiful girlfriend in one of the most romantic cities in the world!

SouthernBelle @ 04/06/2013 at 12:27 am

@Lorna:

You’re absolutley right – it should be about Gerard and Aaron – not MG, but JJ probably gets more hits when she’s featured. There’s only so much to be said for the movie and how G and Aaron look; unfortunately, the pro/con about her seems to have a life of its own and goes on ad nauseum. All the better for JJ.

you are very stupid, dont know Rome. I’ll tell you, its the European city of prostitution

@DocP:
Yes, I did see Oz the Great and Powerful! I couldn’t agree more with what you wrote. MK is adorable!

Gerard Fan @ 04/06/2013 at 12:47 am

I have so much to say about this whole thing. First, I’m guessing Gerard is the way he is because there are so many women out there that throw themselves at him. Next, he might be a man that has had many “bed friends” etc. but the women were wiling. He was not locking himself down to any of them and probably why he hasn’t had too many long-term relationships. At least he is honest and open about who is. And now when does try to have a relationship with someone, every jealous, nasty, little tramp has to try to knock it down so they feel better about themselves. He has said in interviews how mean women are to each other – boy they will throw there best friend under the bus just to get a chance to be with him.

Gerard Fan @ 04/06/2013 at 12:48 am

@Kristen:
If Gerry is as coked up in Rome as he was in London, he’s not going to be making “sweet love” to anyone tonight. He won’t be able to. I suspect the reality of GB and MG’s life behind closed doors is a lot more grim and pitiful than people here want to fantasize it to be.

@Lorna: @SouthernBelle:
AE is a well known international movie star, the less his name is mentioned in a place such like this the better for him … sites like this are good to promote “celebrities” who are not talented enough to be known for their own achievements but for their personal lives (if you know that I mean) …

@ruby: I think you’re onto something too. He seems a lot thinner, older and coked up. He’s so hyper. I think he’s had a habit for a very long time.

@mxm78: unfortunately, for those of us not drinking the “he’s sober” kool aid, that would not be surprising.

He looks happy and relaxed with her by his side. This guy is in more than deep like.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All