LeAnn Rimes: Jake's Baseball Game with Mason!

LeAnn Rimes: Jake's Baseball Game with Mason!

LeAnn Rimes lends her support to her stepson Jake, 5, at his baseball game on Thursday afternoon (April 4) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer was seen sitting in the stands with her older stepson Mason, 9, and her dad Wilbur at the game.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“Good t-ball game!!” LeAnn tweeted after the game.

“Supporting other step moms is not putting down bio moms. Some people seriously need to grow up,” LeAnn also tweeted that day.

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes at the game with her stepsons…

leann rimes jakes baseball game with mason 01
leann rimes jakes baseball game with mason 17
leann rimes jakes baseball game with mason 18
leann rimes jakes baseball game with mason 19
leann rimes jakes baseball game with mason 20

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Where’s Eddie? This psycho should not be alone with the kids.

It’s very clear that those two boys love her. Even the X has said that the boys love her. So why don’t some of you ‘negative’ gals and boys get over yourselves and be happy that these two boys have people that love them. Not all children have that.

Mason has told B that he does not like Leann at all. She is clinging to him trying to prove to the world that she is a great step mom, but notice how he doesnt even look at her. doesnt even smile as she clings to him.

Conchetta @ 04/05/2013 at 9:49 am

She only “loves” the kids when the cameras are around. Evil stepmonster.

those poor kids used for another photo op.

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 10:20 am

@Rocky: This displaced hatred is all they have in their lives. Pity. I believe there is a man for every woman and I hope they can find one for themselves, they probably wouldn’t be so bitter and hateful if they had a good relationship in their dreary lives. Especially the one who posts under all the different usernames, mostly goes by gwen on this site. On Radar Online, she goes by many names, mostly naunceling . She is quite the liar and poseur.
I hope she copies and pastes this message a hundred times.
Talk to ya later, gwen-naunceling.

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 10:21 am

@Rebecca: You know Brandi? I doubt it. But then again, maybe you work the same hotel lobbies.

Those poor kids….the way she uses them for $ is crazy! I think she is going insane because Brandi has been ignoring her and the rumored pics of Eddie and his new girl are being shopped around.

@RagTimeDoll:

Ha! Good luck girl….the chaos will begin in 5….4……3…

@RagTimeDoll:
lol Gwen is a crack pot, you can bet she’ll take your name and post the same post a trillion times. She does it too me too ha ha she’s consumed with all things Leann, its bizarre.

@RagTimeDoll: seems like you have invested ALOT of time yourself….just saying…

What Sorcery Is This @ 04/05/2013 at 11:48 am

Is she bingeing now? coz when she was skeletal she claimed to eat all the time and tweeted food pics 24 hours a day, so how could she possibly have gained weight? how is this possible? LIES that’s how.

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 11:50 am

@Ang123: I have invested a bit the last month or two, it is true. I read some things on another site about crazy tweeting and this site and came here to check it out and, wow. This person is scary.
No one deserves what this crazy is doing to this person. Most of it has turned out to be pure lies. Just sayin’.

@RagTimeDoll: well it is a bit addicting! Really feel sorry for those kids, I think they should be left out of the press….

legit question @ 04/05/2013 at 12:08 pm

I was wondering, does someone have any recollection of any other famous woman parading with and talking about her step children in the media the way Leann does ?

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 12:17 pm

@Ang123: TOTALLY agree about the kids. It is strange how I feel sorry for them, for their future! I think the damage has been done and though you may not agree, I feel their mother has done the worst, other than their father being a douchenozzle and initiating all of this. He is the worst of them all! BUT I do not see all these things the posters are reporting about LR. Every time someone asks them to prove it, they can’t. The lies are absurd and truly cruel.
Now, I am sure I will follow the lives of these little boys to see how they turned out. Addictive, it is.

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 12:22 pm

@legit question: When did she parade them in the media? You mean she praises them or says she cares about them on twitter or something? How horrible! She is so bad!
You are ridiculous.
Her and Brandi and Eddie’s pics sell BIG to the tabloids now. And it is because of you and me and Brandi’s need to be in the media so badly right now. I have no doubt her camp is the one calling the press every chance she gets, she has a clear agenda and it is to serve Brandi.

@RagTimeDoll: well I really do appreciate the way we are conversing and not getting nasty or mean about! I have seen some crazy stuff myself…lol! I really do think Brandi is trying to do the best she can for her boys…she does come off as pretty wild at times and I wish she would tone it down but I think that is just her being her! I can’t have a problem with that. LR can get me soo angry with the subtle digs I feel she throws at Brandi but I 100% put that at Eddie. I don not think he shows either lady any respect or his children for that matter…and God forbid those kids have any emotional issues or problems from this whole fiasco HE is alone to blame!!!

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 12:57 pm

@Ang123: I have seen some unnecessary and sometimes incendiary things from Leann before. Nothing like what is being posted about, though. She needs to give up the payback campaign when it comes to Brandi but I feel she has. At least for the last couple of months. I can’t fault her for being part of a support group and tweeting about it. Kids need love and I do hope it is genuine on her part.
Brandi, well, I find her disgusting in different ways, I used to watch the Housewives show but it just irks me now. Honestly, when she first came on the show, I loved her! Then I feel her true colors, or bad writing, began to show. For me, I just can’t with that type. I would honestly be worried about being a friend and what would happen if we didn’t get along after a while! I know she loves her kids, a blessing. But I feel she uses them and her marriage situation to better herself. But even with all that, I wish them both nothing but success and happiness. That is true. Just keep their ridiculously dirty laundry out of the press. Both of them.
Well, that was cathartic! Have a great day..it is neat to agree to disagree with a smart lady. ;)

I don’t care for Leann, but she seems to love the boys and they seem to love her. This is a much better situation than the stepmother (or as she says ‘bonus’ mom) having a contentious relationship with the kids. It is bad enough that she and Brandi are having a public fight that the kids must know about–I’m sure their friends and other students tell them what is written. Both women should be adult and keep their lips zipped when it comes to the kids. And Eddie should quit being a wimp and tell both his ex and his current wife to shut up and think of the kids!

Conchetta @ 04/05/2013 at 3:13 pm

@dani: They don’t love her. Didn’t you hear the Howard Stern interview? Mason can’t stand LeAnn. She’s not very nice to him.

I am a crack pot, you can bet I’ll take someone’s name and post the same post a trillion times and then write dozen posts claiming that it’s Gwen even though the posts are happening when everyone saw me using the names that I stole from Radaronline. I do it too everyone too ha haI’m consumed with all things Gwen, its bizarre.

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 4:29 pm

@Rocky:

It’s ME SELENA!!!!! Don’t be fooled. My deep obsession with Gwen makes it obvious. How many times have you seen me make this post last month and in the past when my name was SPEAK NOW? I also made the 2nd post as ROCKY too!!!!!!!

This displaced hatred is all I have in my lifes. Pity. I believe there is a man for every woman and I hope I can find one for myself, I probably wouldn’t be so bitter and hateful if I had a good relationship in my dreary life. Especially me AMEJEAN, the one who posts under all the different usernames(see the posts that I made as SELENA and ROCKY), mostly making post after post about my obsession with gwen on this site. On Radar Online, I go by many names, mostly ILOVEGOSSIP, Mynahbyrd , BigBlendedFam. I am quite the liar and poseur. Just look at how I keep changing names to make the same obsessive posts about Gwen.

I hope I copies and pastes this message a hundred times just like I have been doing for 5 days straight in the previous thread. What’s funny is that I’m dumb enough to keep insisting that it’s Gwen especially when the times that the comments are being posted are sent to JJ along with the times that I showed up here using HI50 and
NAUCELING to make posts. I’m sure I will Talk to ya later, SELENA. I’m dumb enough to stalk naunceling, which means that I am the person who made posts in her name!!!!!!!

RagTimeDoll @ 04/05/2013 at 4:31 pm

@Rebecca:

I know Brandi? I doubt it. But then again, maybe I work the same hotel lobbies that Eddie works. Didn’t you like this post when I used names from Radaronline to make it last month?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All