LeAnn Rimes: White Bikini Babe in Miami!

LeAnn Rimes: White Bikini Babe in Miami!

LeAnn Rimes shows off her sexy bikini body while chatting on the phone during a vacation on Saturday (April 6) in Miami, Fla.

“I guess I’ll go for an ocean dip at midnight cause there are at least 30 paparazzi and @kikicaldas has disowned me. 😒,” the 30-year-old country crooner tweeted.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

On the same day, LeAnn wore a white romper while taking a stroll on the beach.

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes rocking a white bikini…

leann rimes white bikini babe 01
leann rimes white bikini babe 23

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Bikini, LeAnn Rimes

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
TIM GUNNEE SACK @ 04/06/2013 at 3:50 pm

She has the cutest little butt!

“Sometimes celebs allow photo agencies to license their personal photos and other times they contact photo agencies before leaving the house so shutterbugs can snap them taking a ‘casual afternoon stroll.’ Attention-starved C- and D-listers are most well known for tipping off agencies. The paparazzi are as much puppets to some celebs as they are nuisances to others.”-Source: “FoxNews: Is LeAnn Rimes in cahoots with paparazzi who take all of those beach bikini pics?(May 2012)”

What are the two photo agencies that we have seen Leann with for the last 3 days? PCN and FameFlynet. This is staged.

It also doesn’t help that Leann tweeted several times today where she would be, even posting the photos. So just like what happened with the airport photos, Leann tweets where and when she can be found and then hours later JJ, GG, x17, DM, Eonline, and People mag post photos of her exactly where she tweeted she would be. Why keep telling us that these are “candid” photos when it’s so obviously staged?

1) Sexy body? I see, it’s just like how Leann and Eddie “attended” the Oscar afterparties evne though there were no photos of them on any of the afterparty red carpets and no name was given for which party they attended. They have to say something nice about Leann no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

2) Is that Leann’s assistant KIKI? Why is she so covered up? Why all of a sudden is Leann going out of her way to be papped “bonding” with assistan( First in the airport hugging and now on the beach doing her hair) after someone said that Eddie was sleeping with her? Leann adds support to these rumors about Eddie sleeping with her friends.

3) “On the same day, LeAnn wore a white romper while taking a stroll on the beach.”

But only because she was trying to create pregnancy hype. But I’m glad that JJ and GG are at least acknowleding that Leann doesn’t look pregnant.

4) “The day before, LeAnn was spotted flying out of New Orleans for a concert in Mississippi. ”

We know, she tweeted about being at the airport and then GG, JJ, and DM posted fluffpieces about it.

Tranny. She looks like a total man. Gross.

what’s up FALCOR?

She’s as predictable as she is ugly.

She is not your average beauty but she is cute.

Breaking News @ 04/06/2013 at 4:12 pm

@gwen: Oh, is that what BG did to get her tunnel in the paper?

Pretty people don’t call other people ugly. Just sayin’.

Looselipz @ 04/06/2013 at 4:17 pm

Her body is looking great…fit and toned. Not that awful skinny she was a while back..

Breaking News @ 04/06/2013 at 4:20 pm

@gwen: Oh, is that what Eddie did to get his tunnel in the paper?

Breaking News @ 04/06/2013 at 4:21 pm

I am now using Tim Gunn’s name to make posts! Everyone be sure to thank Jared and his loyalty to Leann. If it weren’t for their friendship I wouldn’t be acting like this today!!!!!!

@gwen: Wow, you must have a lot of time in your hands ey

Rocking body, dont really care for much else :p

Hey kittens! Check out one the pics of me in the park. I paid for them, enjoy!

Whadya expect? @ 04/06/2013 at 4:27 pm

Bet Eddie didn’t like her so bony. What real man likes that? Seriously! A healthy, firm body is always better-looking. She’s doing her best cuz she knows her hubby has the roving eyes. I’m glad she’s keeping up with him, taking care of herself. She must NEVER allow Eddie to take her for granted, and they can make it.

LMAO! Sure……Lean Rimes is hiding from the paps! Looks staged to me! How desperate for attention can you get! Where is EddienCibrian? Surprised she left him alone……No doubt he is having a GOOD time too! Ha Ha!

@Come On!: Did yo miss my pics? I paid for them, too!

Wow, I must have a lot of time in my hands ey because I have been at this since 7 am! That is not a rocking body, I dont really care for much else :p. Okay I lied. I’m going to make more posts about Brandi’s lady parts, just like Ginger and Iggis does on twitter!

Eddie's wart @ 04/06/2013 at 4:55 pm

@Come On!: Did yo miss my pics of me on the dock watching Lizzy with her legs spread wide open? LeAnn paid for them, too!

Lizzy on the Dock @ 04/06/2013 at 5:00 pm

Hey kittens! Check out one the pics of me on the dock. Leann paid for them, enjoy!

LeAnn Rimes Logs Bikini Time on a Lake With Eddie Cibrian and Friends-Popsugar(July 19, 2012):

Check out Photo 17/43
Check out Photo 18/43

She’s a man baby!

Lizzy on the Dock @ 04/06/2013 at 5:01 pm

@Whadya expect?: So true. Here are examples of that roving eye:

Check out Photo 17/43
Check out Photo 18/43

Leann’s got her tuck game going on! She’s really a man. Look at her lack of hips and fug face.

neener neener neener…

@Tammy: Methinks you are looking to hard at that area.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All