Brad Pitt: MTV Movie Awards Presenter!

Brad Pitt: MTV Movie Awards Presenter!

Brad Pitt has signed on as a presenter at this coming weekend’s 2013 MTV Movie Awards!

The 49-year-old actor joins a growing list of presenters, including Zac Efron, Melissa McCarthy, Chris Rock, Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana, and Zachary Quinto.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad has been nominated eight times at the MTV Movie Awards and has taken home three Golden Popcorns, including Best Fight for his work on Mr. & Mrs. Smith with his fiancee Angelina Jolie.

Mark your calendars, 2013 MTV Movie Awards are set to air on Sunday, April 14 on MTV!

ARE YOU EXCITED about Brad Pitt presenting an award at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards?

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All

That Fabio hair is ridiculous and looks awful. He needs to cut his hair and grow up. He’s 50 trying to look like a 20 year old.

@vickifromtexas: if you try to refer me… I don’t like what I don’t like…. I say it as it is. You can like the preson and doesn’t like some of the action it is possible and it is human. It requieres not much think to understand that I believe….ok

just Sayin @ 04/08/2013 at 10:54 pm

I remember last time Brad was at MTV awards, he and Michelle Pfeiffe presented. Can’t wait Sunday.

Brad will present the biggest award of MTV, movie of the year.

@Mamie: I think he looks good. I like the long hair on him better than some of the younger guys….. he will cut it may be for the movie or something in the future he also seems to have hair cut in some of the photos fromt he tweets with the senater?
anywyas,,, i am gone this time for realreally trullly hahaha

Wonderbust @ 04/08/2013 at 10:56 pm

@lucy:
It was a one time made up category so ticky can actually win something, , poor hens were so elated because that and the people’s choice award is the only award she will ever be given for her film work.

Wonderbust @ 04/08/2013 at 11:00 pm

@just Sayin:
He also presented at the kids choice award that year too I think. I think he will do some late night shows too, I really hope he doesn’t do Oprahs show because no one watches it anyway so I doubt it would help with promotions.

@Mamie:

The hair is was for a movie. Do you whine when other actors grow hair or whatever. .Or is Brad Pitt the lucky one.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 04/08/2013 at 11:02 pm

Stupid trolls can’t stand him but always the 1st one here with multi names.

Love me some Brad. Can’t wait to see him

Granddad at MTV awards @ 04/08/2013 at 11:14 pm

What a complete loser. Wwz is for children.

WWZ is PG 13, it is for kids, adults, men and women.

vickifromtexas @ 04/08/2013 at 11:20 pm

hello to groundcontrol,tita,rose,yolly,tlol,falp,anoble,neleh, and all of the lovely jolie-pitt fans.

I am so excite for WWZ promo. I hope Brad will go to all the talk shows to promote WWZ.

Reporting from other thread…
@Passing Through:
.OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! What in FRESH HELLL did I just look at?!! Is that Ted Bundeoux’s pad in NY??!! COME the EFF..ON!! that POSEUR fake fraud of a fck!! Lololol
It was like the opening scene from Seven!! Lolol In other words, not authentic, not real and completely made up by someone who’s filled his personal space with movie props so that he can SEEM dark and edgy. That wussified lame. hahaha.
Like PT said, ‘carefully ARRANGED to appear eclectic and edgy.’ It was faker than a fake fcking movie set. Hahahahahahahaha.
How in hell does, ‘chuckling, my skinny jeans are my first love in all season dahhhhling,’…… go with vintage surgeon tools, and syphillis models of pox riddled faces, human dog teeth, tooth pliers, and penzoil cans?? How does an appt with Chris McMillan every week for a fresh black tar dye job, fake and bake self tanner, and manscaped brows and shellacked winged hair plugs covering the bald spot..and most of TVs Rachel ‘Maniston’ Green, go with his edgy faux serial killer decor?? .
Answer: LIKE I SAID… It don’t. He’s as fake as Maniston’s most recent nose incarnation.
I am totally certain Teddy Bundeoux is still behind that exercise in narcissism he calls a website. I could see Huvane approving it, all in an effort for Maniston’s base to get to ‘know’ Bundeoux. Muahaha.
Oh, and get ready, if Brad is making a splash at the MTV Awards (and look at how much press he’s gotten after only an hour), then Huvane has known the date and most likely will set up a counter Maniston/Bundeoux PR play. I wouldn’t even put it past her to go with bundy in toe, shades of John Mayer era stalking.

Oh, and by the way…WHAT in fck is with THE RACIST black caricature figurine on Ted bundeoux’s table in his apt?!! did you guys see that? No wonder ugly homely ol grand Maniston’s fans are such effing racists, attacking children…I guess she just attracts ugly racists who like ugly man faced trans and hate beautiful people.

Even Brad presenting at the show isn’t enough to get me to watch.

ROTFLMAO! at Squigs apt. Is it any wonder why they stay in hotels when Lenny is in town. Like she’s going to let any thing like that in HER Bel Air home. He’s bought and pIf he had any pride thataid for and he’ll sing her tune to her money. He’ll do her dance and act like he likes it.

He’s a pretentious little fvcker. One who can’t find any work. Why do people think he has to dumpster dive. If he had an ounce of pride, he wouldn’t have allowed those pics to be posted. He’s not cool, he’s a fool and I’d pitty the fool, but, he’s just a fool that doesn’t deserve it. LOL.

YAY!!!!!! GORGEOUS BRAD!!!!!!!!

The hell happened to my post. LOL. I can’t even decipher it. Oy,

Anyhoo, he’ll do her dance and pretend he likes it since it’s HER money paying for it all. She probably pats him on the head and goes there there, when you can pay for it, you can have it. But, that sh!t isn’t about to become real in MY home.

If Squigs is worth 5M than the Pope is still Polish.

@CLINIQUA:

YOU need to read the articles. That will so give a great insight into this “trendy” guy.

@busted:
Lol busted, you don’t need to tell me twice. I missed the articles the first time. Lol I need a good laugh.

Bahaha, I clicked on the twitter link on Ted bundeoux’s site…it has 375 followers. My mom has more followers. Seriously, she does. Ahahahahaha.

troll hurts @ 04/09/2013 at 12:38 am

Troy was filmed TEN years ago, not a couple of years ago. Only one person needs to think Brad looks good- Angie. Hollywood must think Brad looks ok, too, because they are still throwing millions at him. Worry about unemployed OCD addicts that dumpster dive and collect teeth- old manny could cut off his allowance at any time.

*FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES* @ 04/09/2013 at 12:39 am

so to earn big points in tinseltown
ie to get oscar at last
brad will give away FJWP
vomit
jolie still whoring as usual
leaving lots superstinky FJWP
many vile rotting soiled undergarment
horrible stench
CHANEL N°5 no help
jolie biggest whore ever
FJWP thick on ground
everywhere
all over BAMPZSKVille
all over LAX
all over washington dc
all over FAO [FJWP] Schwartz
all over waldorf tower
all over chelsea piers
all over lincoln center
all over santa barbara
all over congo + rwanda
all over gisozi genocide memorial
all over rescue camp
all over jungle
all over natural history museum of la
all over whole food
all over urban outfitter
all over parrot cay
all over miraval and rest of south of france
all over kurdistan
all over baghdad
all over turkey
all over lebanon
all over jordan
all over shores of windermere
all over the lake district
all over le touquet-paris-plage
all over costa navarino
all over messinia
all over pylos
all over santorini
all over paul allen octopus yacht
all over charter yacht mystique
all over olympics venue
radioactiv
use thickest rubber
use gaz mask
use hazmat suit
use long pole
use net
use tong like big blue one
disease 4 u you with them
u puke anyway
u r warned now
beware
govern ur self
as u were

Looking forward to seeing Brad at the MTV awards.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All