Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock' Set with Martin Freeman!

Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock' Set with Martin Freeman!

Benedict Cumberbatch flashes a grin on the set of his massively popular series Sherlock on Wednesday (April 10) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actor was joined on the set that afternoon by his co-star Martin Freeman.

The duo are currently filming the third series (season) of the BBC drama. Fans have been waiting for the new episodes on pins and needles ever since the series two finale aired in January 2012. It is expected that the new episodes will air in late 2013.

20+ pictures inside of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman on set…

benedict cumberbatch sherlock set with martin freeman 01
benedict cumberbatch sherlock set with martin freeman 19
benedict cumberbatch sherlock set with martin freeman 20

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

BLACKJACK JOKER III @ 04/10/2013 at 5:33 pm

LOOKS LIKE HE’S WEARING FALSE TEETH!!!! HAHA THEY ALSO LOOK A LITTLE YELLOW!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
TWEET TWEET!!!! HAHA MERRY X-MAS!!!!! HAHA

BLACKJACK JOKER III @ 04/10/2013 at 5:36 pm

WHEN HE WAS A SMALL CHILD, HE WOULD PICK HIS BIG NOSE IN SUNDAY SCHOOL!!!!! HAHAHA THEY WOULD CATCH HIM EATING IS BOOGERS IN THE CLOSET!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
TWEET TWEET!!!! HAHAHA

I love Cumberbatch so much and he;s so lovely to his fans.

Fans are going crazy on tumblr about setlock spoilers. head there and chat to Cumberbatch fans.

Cumberbatch is gorgeous. Freeman not so much

Looking forward to seeing Benedict kick butt in Star Trek into darkness. He’s got such a great career. I love all his projects. No one pulls off a long coat quite like him

Benedict can cumber my batch any time he likes. Yummy

Mrs. Cumberbatch @ 04/10/2013 at 6:01 pm

I am so beyond excited about this season. Sherlock fans such as myself have been waiting too long. I love the boys, so excited to see what Mr. Gatiss and Moffat have set for us … and Benny and Marty gahhh LOVE YOU GUYS!

Really happy that Cumberbatch career has taken off. So well deserved. Very charismatic actor.

madelaine @ 04/10/2013 at 6:04 pm

I hope the batch gets a love interest in series 3 of sherlock. An opportunity to strip off again would be very welcome.

I enjoy watching Cumberbatch’s career take off. He’s so versatile I love his radio comedy series Cabin Pressure. About time he did more photoshoots

Diliana von Bork @ 04/10/2013 at 6:11 pm

Benedict is BEAUTIFUL. What a beautiful smile. But I don’t like the series.

i want to see Benedict have more romantic lead roles. The new gothic film with Jessica Chastain sounds promising. Even if it is a ghost story I hope there’s passion between them

Martin freeman = bilbo baggins.

Diliana von Bork @ 04/10/2013 at 6:31 pm

@bron: I hope not, but I think it will happen. That’s why I think Benedict shouldn’t be in this movie. I am very jealous. :o(

Cumberbatch makes me happy. I enjoy his work and love his interviews. he’s a fascinating man. Somebody worth fangirling over

@fyi:

He was terrible as Bilbo. Richard Armitage made the film. Freeman was so flat in his delivery. It didnt suit the film at all. Its all very well trying to give a natural performance but he read all his lines like he was sitting on his settee at home. It didnt work.

@Diliana von Bork: Ooh, you might not want to watch August: Osage County then. His character has an affair with Julianne Nicholson’s character.

I have a full on man crush on Cumberbatch

@joseph: I’m pretty sure you are in the minority. He WAS Bilbo. No one could’ve done it better. incredible performance that exceeded expectations.

Cumberbatch is an awesome actor. Byronic and charismatic.

Can’t wait for the new season!!!!

Cumberbatch is THE best actor in the world. Noone compares