Gerard Butler: I Love Nudity!

Gerard Butler: I Love Nudity!

Gerard Butler shows his fists while attending a photo call for his new flick Olympus Has Fallen on Friday (April 12) in Mexico.

“No beaches in Johannesburg so surfing the escalator on the way to the @OlympusMovie premiere!” the 43-year-old Scottish actor tweeted later in the day, along with a pic. Check out the pic below!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Last weekend, Gerard was spotted taking a stroll with his girlfriend Madalina Ghenea in Rome.

“With full nudity I would take less! I love that!” Gerry recently shared about doing a movie with nudity.

gerard butler i love nudity 01
gerard butler i love nudity 02
gerard butler i love nudity 03
gerard butler i love nudity 04
gerard butler i love nudity 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

I had a dream about Gerard last night, which is weird since I’m not a fan. But now I am, after that dream. ;)

I knew there would be a new thread.

Odd how JJ has to bring up last weekend’s farce. Wasn’t that pretty much covered in the last thread, or are we going to keep up the PR campaign indefinitely?

SeeSawSally @ 04/13/2013 at 2:53 pm

This is very revealing. It’s not old, it’s from since he has been in Mexico this time. Is he trying to tell us all something?

@SeeSawSally: Article may be “new” but this is from an old interview.

Coachella Cutie @ 04/13/2013 at 3:32 pm

We’ll have a new thread when he goes to Coachella. I think the paps are going to be stalking him, just in case he goes to a ‘porta-potty’.
Madalina will probably be in LA soon to keep an eye on him. There’s a lot of gorgeous young girls there.

horrible new thread title @ 04/13/2013 at 3:34 pm

I think the heading on the this new thread sounds sleezy and wish they would change it. So right Janet.

@Coachella Cutie: She has a movie coming out in Italy this week. She has no time to stalk the Butler this week,

Silly threads @ 04/13/2013 at 3:53 pm

Get used to these threads about nothing, since he’s got no work coming up in the near future. There will be no red carpets for at least a year or more unless he goes to the awards shows.

Of course he loves nudity. He’s a ‘ho.

@Silly threads:
I think we’ll get a few candid shots of him on holiday or something but I agree, there is going to be a dry spell on JJ.
It will prove how serious he is about Maddy. If he hasn’t got much going on, then you would think he could spend more time with his girlfriend. He may go spend time in Europe.

Oh I was really expecting to see different pics based on the headline, lol (kidding). I like to see GB on the escalator, though. :)

horrible new thread title @ 04/13/2013 at 4:17 pm

I have my doubts whether gerry will be at coachella. He said that he was going to spend a few days in Mexico and coachella is over tomorrow.

@Silly threads: Ha unless he goes to her premieres.

@horrible new thread title: Only the first weekend is over tomorrow.

Baited Breath @ 04/13/2013 at 4:22 pm

When the promoting of the film is over, we’ll see what happens next. Seems there was something about him going to Cochella this weekend, reserving a suite near by. See if he shows up or takes his SO there too or it was just name dropping hype to get people to attend. The next few months will be interesting.

Wauw … a new thread …Nice to see some new pics….. Didn’t think it was still a hit to pose like a boxer … He looks better now … Hope he will have some more work very soon …. :)

Baited Breath @ 04/13/2013 at 4:25 pm

Gerry has already had plenty of scenes in the buff. I think he’s just kidding around.

Baited Breath @ 04/13/2013 at 4:32 pm

He said he had some good scripts coming across his desk. Maybe that’s a good sign. Seriously though, he needs to not mess with them and leave the writing to the writers and stick to what he does best. JMO.

Baited Breath @ 04/13/2013 at 4:36 pm

@####: Good. Then if he can’t make this weekend, there is still next one. He’ll want to parade around with his girlfriend in tow no doubt if she’s not busy! Show her off. We shall see.

@Baited Breath:
I have to agree.
Last year’s debacle with the toilet lady was embarrassing. Nothing like bringing your hot girlfriend to trump it and show that you aren’t sleazy.
She’ll be there with him and we’ll see more PDAs worthy of the paps.

angelsrock @ 04/13/2013 at 5:14 pm

@janet:

Yes, it was. As many of his comments are. I could not work in the media business and become a vulture sitting safely high in the tree waiting for people to slip and stumble and then “wham”. Exaggerate the point in a twisted negative twist and hit print.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All